Rough Lesson for the Little Tease

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
watchingyou2
watchingyou2
1,231 Followers

As he finished spanking her, he looked down at that nice ass now covered in red handprints. He slid one hand around in front of her then down between her legs and began rubbing her wet clit. His other hand slid down the crack of her ass and on down until he found her tight pussy. He slid his finger around the opening slowly, teasing her at first.

Crissy let out a little cry of pleasure as he finally touched her there. As he stroked her clit, her breathing quickly became ragged and moans escaped her lips. She spread her legs wider still and pushed herself back and forth against his fingers. While it felt so good on her clit, at the same time she wanted him to stop teasing her with his other hand and finger-fuck her. She wanted it so bad... she needed it so bad....

He could tell that she was close to having an orgasm. He continued stroking her clit then finally slid a finger inside her. He heard her moan and knew that it felt good to her, but he also warned her. "Don't you dare come. This is part of your punishment. Don't you come. You're going to learn how to behave like a good girl, do you hear me?" Even as he said it, he knew that she wouldn't be able to hold back. She was at the edge and as he slipped in a second finger then a third she pushed herself back onto them, fucking herself. In moments, it sent her over the edge.

Her moans turned into screams as her body shuddered from the force of the orgasm. He could feel a gush of warm liquid run across his hands as she came. He kept stroking her and finger-fucking her for a little longer, then he abruptly stopped. In one quick move, he lifted her off of the dresser, turned her around, then pushed her down to her knees in front of him. He quickly pulled off his pants and shirt.

His cock bobbed in front of her. It was her first chance to see it, and she was both excited by it and a little scared at the same time. It was large, both thick and long. The head was like a giant, dark mushroom and veins pulsed as if it were angry. She wanted to immediately take him in her mouth, but before she could he took both her ponytails in his hands. She understood what that meant... he was in control, not her.

Looking down at this teenage girl with her thick red lipstick was very exciting. Those puffy lips, partially open already, were now right where he wanted them - ready to suck on his hard cock. "I told you not to come until I told you to, didn't I you little slut!" he said in a low voice. "You'll have to pay for that."

She looked straight ahead at that thick cock as he pulled her head forward towards it. Trying to act a little defiant, she twisted her head as much as she could from side to side acting like she was trying to keep him from sticking it inside her mouth. His cock slid back and forth over her lips and she knew that it must be exciting for him as he tried to get himself inside. It only lasted for a few seconds, though. He grabbed her ponytails tighter, stopped her from resisting, then forced his cock in past her red, wet lips.

Looking down, Lisa's dad took in the sight of this girl's puffy lips, thick with trashy red lipstick, stretched around barely a third of his cock. She couldn't move her head because he held her ponytails so firmly. But he could see it didn't really matter... she had her eyes closed and he could feel her hungrily sucking on him as he pumped himself in and out of her mouth. "That's it... suck on it just like that... this is what a naughty girl gets when she teases too much... isn't that right slut?"

Crissy opened her eyes and looked up at him. She tried to answer, but with her mouth filled by that hard cock all that came out was a muffled, "Mmph, hmph..."

Crissy was doing the best that she could to suck on him, but she was also still breathless from her orgasm and she felt that she needed air. After a short time, she tried to pull away to take a breath, but he wouldn't let her. He held her head firmly in place and kept fucking her mouth. All she could do was to open her mouth wider to try to suck in a little bit of air around his cock.

"Oh, now that's a good girl!" he said as he saw her open wider. "That's the way to do it." Without another word, he pushed himself further, right against the back of her throat. He held her there and saw her eyes go wide as she began to choke on it. For a moment longer he kept is cock right where it was, then finally pulled back out and let her get a breath.... but not for long. He shoved his cock back into her mouth before she had even fully recovered.

Crissy had tried to deepthroat a guy one other time, but couldn't make herself do it. She had choked and then given up. This time, she had no choice. He kept her ponytails held firmly in his hands, then slowly pushed his cock back in again until it hit the back of her throat. She opened her mouth wide, trying to take him, then he shoved himself in further until a good piece of his cock was lodged all the way down her throat. Crissy squirmed wildly, trying to get free, but it was hopeless. Her hands were tied tight so she couldn't push him away. At the same time, he kept a tight grip on her head so that she couldn't move away. He left his cock right where it was for a few more seconds, then pulled himself all the way out.

Crissy coughed and gagged as he did. Thick gobs of spit were strung between his cock and her mouth. She was breathless and still panting for air, when once again he pushed himself into her mouth and a little deeper down her throat. "Oh fuck, yeah!" he groaned. "That's a good girl. Take that cock!" He held her there again for a few seconds, then released her as she started squirming to try and get free.

As he pulled out of her mouth, she again gagged and coughed. Tears streamed down her cheeks from the feeling of being choked. The spit now ran out of her mouth like drool, but very thick drool. Her eyes were locked on his cock, wondering if she would have to do that again. She spit on it, partly in defiance as she tried to get some of that drool out of her mouth. She finally looked up at him and tried to beg him to not go so deep. This time she wasn't just playing, she really was hoping he'd listen. "Please, don't... not so deep... I can't..."

He cut her sentence off by again pushing himself one more time down her throat. "What? I didn't hear you?" He pumped himself in and out, pushing a little deeper as he did. "That's it... take it... just like that... you can do it slut... all the way in...."

This time, to Crissy's surprise, she was able to relax enough so that she didn't feel that she was going to choke to death. Maybe it was because his cock was already coated in her slippery spit, but this time it slid in much easier. She could feel her throat open to take it. In fact, she opened her mouth a little wider so that he could more easily get all the way in. She even was able to look up at him for a few seconds as he held his cock there.

Seeing her pretty eyes look up at him was almost too much. He was fully into the fantasy that this was his daughter taking his cock down her throat. He could see her eyes water and he knew she was struggling to take what he was giving her. She deserved it. She had asked for it. She definitely was going to learn her lesson today.

He pulled out once again. This time she didn't cough or gag, only gasped for air. He let her take a few breaths then pushed in one more time. This would be the last time. He couldn't last much longer or he would shoot his load down her throat. It felt so good. As he again buried his cock, he let go of her ponytails and instead put one hand on the back of her head and slid the other hand down onto her throat. He could feel how it was stretched to take him.

He pumped himself in and out a few times using short strokes, then finally pushed hard on the back of her head and, through her throat, felt himself slide all the way in. Her nose ended up resting against his stomach. She had swallowed all of his cock. Watching her eyes, he saw them again start to water and she began struggling again, trying to get free. He could only guess how difficult of a time she was having taking him. Her struggles nearly sent him over the edge as she twisted her mouth around his cock. "That's a good slut... take it all.... I knew you could do it," he said and then he pulled out again.

He pulled her to her feet. She felt weak and a little limp. "That's what happens to slutty girls who dress like this," he said. "Do you understand? Men think that they can make them suck their cocks.... Make them take it down their throat..."

Crissy nodded. She didn't answer him. She simply showed that she understood. Her eyes watered and her throat felt stretched and violated. A thought came to her that maybe she had not thought this all through well enough. Maybe playing the part of his naughty little girl had stirred up a passion much stronger and deeper than she understood....but it was too late now.

He turned her around and had her walk towards Lisa's bed. It was a typical girl's bed with a pretty pink and white ruffled comforter and a big stuffed bear that was Lisa's favorite since she was a young girl. He led her to the side of the bed, and pushed her forward until she was on the bed, kneeling at the edge. With her arms still tied behind her back, another little nudge in her back was all it took to have her bent over with her head laying on the bed and her ass high in the air. Those sexy spiked heels stuck out behind her. She looked like a dirty slut girl, ready to get fucked.

Crissy had her head sideways and was looking at the stuffed bear. Somehow it had a calming effect on her. The burning in her throat was starting to go away, and she once again started to get aroused thinking how her ass was stuck up in the air, fully exposed - inviting him. She kept looking at the bear, thinking it somewhat ironic that this innocent little toy was about to be a witness to her getting fucked.

Lisa's dad pushed that little checkered schoolgirl skirt higher until her ass was completely exposed. It was so round and tight that he couldn't resist running his hands across it. Crissy stuck her ass out further as he did, almost cat-like in her response to his touch. She tantalizingly swung her ass from side to side, rubbing herself against his hand as he caressed her. It felt so good that she closed her eyes and lost herself in the feelings.

"Smack!" A hard spank suddenly brought her back. "Smack!" Another one. She didn't really realize what she was doing, but Lisa's dad did as he landed a third spank. It was much like before. Instead of trying to get away, he watched as she spread her legs wider... turned her ass up a little more... made herself more vulnerable to receiving her punishment.

Crissy's pussy again ached to have his cock inside her. She needed it badly, needed to be fucked hard. Almost without thinking, she started begging for it. She had fully adopted her role of being Lisa, so her words came to her naturally. "Yes, Daddy... do it. I've been a very bad girl. I deserve whatever you want to do to me... punish me, Daddy... teach me a good, hard lesson..."

This was too much for him. He grabbed her hips in his hands and placed his hard cock right at the opening of her tight little pussy. She moaned as he did, and squirmed herself around in little circles trying to get him inside of her. "Maybe getting a hard cock rammed into you is what it takes for you to learn," he said to her. One more smack on her ass was quickly followed by him driving his hard cock into her wet pussy.

He had forgotten how tight she might be at her young age, but was quickly reminded when he found he had to stop with only half his cock buried inside her. "Fuck!" he grunted loudly. Her pussy felt so tight wrapped around his cock. He realized that he was going to have to force his way deeper inside of her. It made him want to fuck her even harder... to stretch that young pussy with all his length... to treat her rough... more roughly than he had ever treated a girl before. She had asked for this and she was going to get it.

"Oh my god," she groaned then started to squeal as he filled her. "OOOOH! It's too big! Oh fuck! I can't take it all! Please, no more! Please Daddy!" At the same time, and in complete contradiction to her words, she spread her knees as wide as she could to open herself for him and try to take as much more as she could stand. She didn't know if she could handle anymore, but her body wanted it. Almost on its own, her body responded to this huge cock being shoved inside of her.

He paused a moment, sliding in and out slowly but not trying to force anymore inside just yet. He let her get used to him and coated his cock with her slippery pussy juice. He looked down and saw how stretched she was. Like her lips wrapped around his cock earlier, her pussy was stretched to take him. "If you want to be a tease, then you're going to learn what that means," he said to her. "You're going to learn what a man does with a girl that behaves like you."

He began grinding more of himself into her. It was very tight and he had to push hard. Crissy moaned and squealed... at times begging for mercy and other times begging for more. She wondered how much more she would have to take, and whether her tight little pussy could take anymore. She could feel his cock driving deeper and deeper, when she finally felt his stomach pressed up against her ass. She had taken all of him and it felt like he was in up to her ribs. He was much bigger than anyone she'd had before.

"Am I a good girl now, Daddy?" she said softly. "Is that what you wanted? Did I take all of your cock like I was supposed to?"

"Oh yes," he said. "You did, you took it all. Just like a good slut is supposed to do it."

He reached down and grabbed her at her elbows, still crossed and tied behind her. "And now, you're going to get that tight little pussy fucked hard. You're going to see what it's like to get fucked by a real man instead of one of your boyfriends." He began sliding in and out of her. At first, it was slow as he got his cock coated nice and wet with her gushing juices. But ater a short time, he started banging himself into her harder and faster. He let go of her arms and instead grabbed her by the hips. He rammed into her as hard as he could, pounding her cute little pussy.

She was already moaning and urging him on when he started pounding her even harder. "OOOHH! God yes! Fuck it! Do it hard... fuck it hard... Yes!"

She had given herself completely to him to use. She was just going for the ride as he pulled her back onto his cock with each thrust. It felt so good to Crissy, being completely helpless to resist in any way as he fucked her. His cock kept hitting a spot deep inside her. It was a depth that no man had reached before and it made her second orgasm start to build rapidly. At the same time, the hard nipples on her exposed tits rubbed back and forth across the bed. Every sensation she was feeling was electrifying.

Lisa's father knew he wasn't going to last much longer. That tight pussy was just too good. The idea that he was fucking his slutty little daughter was just too exciting and dirty. He started grunting with each stroke as his cock grew to an even longer length. He was very close now. He looked down at that beautiful round ass and couldn't resist spanking her again, over and over as he fucked her. She was a slut, she needed to be treated like one.

Lisa could feel his climax approaching. Her own orgasm was getting close to its peak, and the spankings she was now receiving brought it on even faster. She tried to urge him on, but only a jumble of words came out. "pussy ... fuck... do it Daddy... hard... dirty girl... coming... I'm coming! Oh GOD!!!"

As he listened to her sexual jibberish and as he felt himself about to come as well, he reached under her and found her hard clit. It was swollen all the way out and as soon as his fingers found it, she went over the edge. He watched as her body suddenly went rigid and listened as her jibberish gave way to only a high pitched scream.

For Crissy, his touch on her clit was like pushing her overload button. She felt herself suddenly get stiff all over as the orgasm that had already started to sweep over her body went several levels higher to a wild, unimaginable climax. Involuntarily, she let out a scream as that first wave hit her and the electric feeling that followed made her body go wild. She had lost all rational thought. All she knew was the cock ramming into her, the finger rubbing her ultra-sensitive clit, the hard spankings landing on her ass.... and the orgasm shaking her body.

For Lisa's dad, Crissy's orgasm was what sent him over the edge as well. Her pussy gushed liquid and at the same time clamped down onto his cock harder than ever. He felt his balls tighten, then the hot cum starting to rise from them. He also let out an involuntary scream as he rammed himself into her several more times, then finished with one last thrust as he pulled her by the hips back onto his cock with so much force he felt like he would break her little body.

His cock began spurting a huge load deep inside her. God it felt good! He felt like he was splitting her open he shoved himself into her deepest depths. Her screams of ecstasy told him that he had pressed her love button deep inside her pussy. That little slut was getting the fuck of her life.

After his cock was finished filling her pussy with his cum, he again rammed her several more times. She felt so good and her body still trembled under him. Each thrust brought another little scream from her. His balls still pumped a little more cum into her and he could tell that she was also still gripped by her own orgasm.

As they both began to calm back down, Crissy slowly came back to her senses. She felt his cock slowly stroking in and out of her. She was panting and heard herself making contented little mewing sounds. A little more time passed, then she felt his cock slide all the way out of her. A huge amount of warm cum ran down her legs. She felt dirty, and she had that feeling of being fucked silly.

He pulled her off of the bed and got her down on the floor on her knees. "Suck it," he ordered her. "Suck it clean."

Crissy took him willingly, licking his cock hungrily and getting the last little bit of his cum out of his cock. Once he was all cleaned up, she look up at him with his cock resting against her lips. She smiled. "Did you like that?" she asked. "Did you like fucking your naughty little girl?"

He thought about it a moment, then answered by reaching behind her and giving her one last slap on her ass. "You asked for it, didn't you! You asked for a good hard fuck. I just hope you learned your lesson, young lady," he said in a stern voice. "Do you see what can happen when you don't behave properly?"

"Hmm, hmm," she replied softly. "But I don't think it's going to help. I'm a bad girl. Really bad, Daddy. A naughty little slut. I think I may need punished again. I'm a slow learner..."

He thought about that as he untied her arms. He looked down at her tight asshole and wondered if she had been fucked there before. He decided that it didn't really matter. If she asked for it again.... if he got another chance with this hot little girl... she was going to pay... with her ass.... just like a slut would do it... like his daughter would do it...

watchingyou2
watchingyou2
1,231 Followers
12