Roughing It With Maggie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I was done, he set her down but stayed standing in front of me. "Your wife made a mess on me too, buddy. I think you need to clean it off." His cock was hanging down right in front of me. It was shiny wet from his come and Maggie's juices. He swung it and it heavily slapped against my cheek. Maggie crouched down beside me. "Go ahead baby," she purred in my ear, "I'll help you." She took his dick in her hand and licked the come off one side of it. She held it up to my mouth and I found myself sticking my tongue out and licking the shaft from base to tip. "That's it honey." Maggie cooed. "See, licking cock isn't so bad. I love it!" We took turns licking Tom's cock until it was clean. I was breathing hard and my heart felt like it was going to beat its way out of my chest. She turned to me and kissed me deeply, sticking her come flavored tongue down to my throat.

She stayed there kissing me as Tom walked away. I heard heavy footsteps coming up to the tree and sensed a large presence standing over us. "OK, slut. It's showtime." Jim said as he unbuttoned his shorts in front of us. Maggie and I both gasped when we looked up at the largest cock I have ever seen. It looked like it belonged on a bull! Massive veins bulged out and throbbed around a shaft easily as thick as my arm. The swelling, purplish head was bigger than a doorknob; even the hole at the tip was oversized. Balls the size of oranges hung down in a huge hairy pouch. I could only imagine what that monstrous cock was going to do to my sweet little Maggie.

I started to protest that there was no way he could get that thing in her and leave her in one piece when I saw the hungry look in her eye. She was reaching up almost reverentially towards it, her small hand dwarfed by its size. She grasped it halfway up, unable to get her fingers even halfway around it. She shifted to a kneeling position in front of him, and lightly traced the length of the shaft with her delicate fingers. Veins like ropes pulsed and swelled under her touch and the entire thing was twitching like it was alive. She leaned forward and covered the tip of his head with her mouth, and tried in vain to fit more into her. There was no way she could get more than half of the head between her lips. She pulled back and I watched her swirl her tongue around the tip, then poke it deep into his pisshole. It was his turn to gasp as she used her tongue to fuck the inside of his dick. His hole was large enough for her to actually run her tongue in and out of it. I had never seen anything like it before. Apparently, neither had he. He grabbed her head and pulled her away, "Whoa lady that's a bit intense." She chuckled deep in her throat and kept a tight grip on his shaft. "What's the matter big boy? Can't take it?" She stood up in front of him, still holding his cock. In a sexy voice she said, "I think I can take it. If you go slow at first. I want my husband to see this up close, so why don't you fuck me right here in front of him?" She turned to face away from me and bent over at the waist. Her swollen, used pussy glistened with her juice and streaks of come were drying on her thighs. I had never seen her look so sexy. She reached back and spread her ass cheeks with her hands, opening up both her holes. "C'mom big man stick that meat in me!"

Jim moved behind her, his back to me, obscuring my view. He grabbed her and pulled her towards him, then backed up himself until he was leaning against the tree I was tied to. He was so tall that he straddled my head with room to spare, his balls bouncing against my forehead. Now Maggie's pussy was right in my face, and I could smell the mixture of come and pussy juice wafting off of her. Jim reached down and grabbed her by the hips, lifting her up towards his cock. He held her out in front of him, her pussy looking very tiny as his massive pole pushed against her opening. Ever so slowly, he pulled her towards him and I watched in amazement as his cockhead pushed her lips apart, pausing as it met some resistance at the opening of her pussy. He didn't let up, though, and kept pulling on her slowly until her pussy lost the battle and his head popped into her hole. Maggie drew in a sharp breath and arched her back. She let out a low growl from deep in her throat that built in volume until she screamed out, "OH FUCK FUCK FUCK!!! You son of a bitch, you're so HUGE!!! Fuck me you bastard, stick that giant prick deeper into me!!" My legs were shaking and my dick was throbbing as I watched more and more of his log slide into my wife. He got about halfway in and started pumping her pussy slowly, but soon was sliding in and out of her faster and faster. He had been crouching somewhat to line up with her pussy but now straightened up, pulling her feet off the ground. She was literally impaled on his shaft as he was moving her back and forth, using her pussy to jack off his cock. His balls were slapping the top of my head with each thrust and I had a perfect view of his huge cock splitting open her pussy. Her lips were stretched to their limits and I could see her large engorged clit poking out from under its hood. Maggie was whimpering and panting as his cock invaded deeper and deeper into her. She was so wet that her juices were squeezing out around his shaft and dripping down on my chest. One of the other guys came over and stood in front of her. I could only see his legs so I didn't know which one it was, but I could see that he had hold of head and was fucking her mouth with gusto. Jim was increasing his rhythm, pulling Maggie back and forth on his cock. The other guy stopped thrusting and allowed her mouth to just slide up and down the entire length of his pole.

Jim's cock was making a nasty slurping sound as it powered in and out of Maggie. Suddenly, he stiffened and I saw his legs tense. He made no sound but he increased the tempo of his fucking and began driving up into Maggie as he pulled her down on his cock. I couldn't believe it but he was slamming his entire rod deep into her, and I remember thinking that my wife's pussy would probably never be the same after he was through. He began grunting and he pulled Maggie down hard on his tool and held her there. His balls hanging in front of me literally were quivering as he started blasting his come deep within her. After a moment of holding her still and pumping his juice in her he began wildly bucking and fucking into her. Streams of white lather squished out around his cock and rained down on me. It seemed like he came for ten minutes. I kept wondering just how much come one man could generate. With one last grunt he buried his dick all the way in her and stood there shuddering, still holding her off the ground. His balls had shrunken up to half their size and no longer rested on my head. The other guy fucking her mouth had disappeared, so I assumed he had finished, too.

Jim slowly pulled my whimpering wife off his glistening cock. As it finally popped out it flopped heavily down and slapped me square in the face. He stepped away and Maggie fell back, her gaping cunt landing directly on my mouth. Without even thinking about it I opened my mouth and began to drink the freely flowing come directly out of her pussy. I took several large gulps before I could come up for air and still the jism was pouring out of her. She stepped away from me and stood with her legs apart, come flowing down her thighs and splashing on the ground. She turned to stare at me with a look I have never seen before. A nasty, whorish look that made my heart race. I realized then that she had crossed over a line within herself and had been transformed into something I had previously only fantasized about. A complete, total, all-out slut.

My cock was truly aching and I felt ready to come with out even being touched. She glanced down and saw my plight. With a growl she dropped to her knees and straddled my upright tool. Holding herself above me I watched as Jim's come poured out of her pussy onto the head of my cock. After it was covered in his steaming juice she bent down and took it in her mouth. Oh, sweet relief! I immediately began shooting off the moment her lips touched me and quickly filled her mouth with my come. With a sly smile she crawled up my body and grabbed my head and leaned it back. She took my chin and pulled my mouth open and opened hers above it. I felt and tasted my own come pouring down my throat as she emptied her mouthful into mine. Once she had given it all to me, she kissed me sweetly on my lips and got up. Looking down at me she said, "I'll see if they'll untie you in a bit, but if they do, you're not to interfere if they want to fuck me some more, OK?" I nodded eagerly. "Good, I thought you'd agree."

With that she turned and walked back to the table where the men sat drinking beer. Her hips were twitching in a way I had never seen before as she sauntered with the ease of a well-fucked whore.

She sat up on the table with her legs spread wide. "That was a fun start guys! What's next?"

12