Round Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When freed, He led me to the long padded "workbench" He'd crafted. It was an oddly shaped bench, hip high, narrow at one end, wide at the other, with a shelf below. The frame was pine, stained a dark color like all the other furnishings He'd created and it had a black leather padded surface. He lay me down, fastening the wrist and ankle cuffs to four of the rings spaced all along the perimeter. This had my arms at my sides and my legs spread apart. He bent down to the shelf below and got a coil of soft yellow rope. He started lacing it through the rings at the sides of the table, back and forth across me, making sure it was especially tight above and below my breasts.

Then He took the fine twine and tied one end to the chain between my nipple clamps, then fed the other end up and through the eyebolt in the ceiling, and secured it to the ring at the head of the bench. The painful effect of course was lifting my heavy breasts up and away from my body.

He reached to the table and retrieved a small dildo. He held it to my mouth. "Suck this like it was Mine, My cunt." I sucked it with fervor! He quickly took it out of my mouth and stepped down to place it at my pussy. He turned the end and it began buzzing as He started inserting it into me. He fucked me with it for several minutes, bringing me just to the brink of a delicious orgasm and then pulled it out.

I whimpered, moaned, and begged Him to please let me cum, but he quickly moved it down to my ass and I could feel the pressure as the head of it entered me. It was mildly painful but wonderful as it buzzed while He fucked it in and out of my ass. Again, I got just to the edge and He slapped my clit hard. "NO! You do NOT have my permission to cum!" I was shocked at this, but did everything I could to obey Him and not cum.

He shoved it all the way inside me and patted my ass from between my legs, then moved to the side of me by my head. He took my head in His hands and turned it to the side, facing His beautiful cock. "Show your Master respect slave. Suck My cock."

I was thrilled to suck His cock and I sucked it like it was the most savory delicacy ever, which to me of course it was! I took Him deep, and adored His cock with my tongue and lips. His hands held onto my hair and the back of my head and He fucked my mouth like a cunt, harder and deeper, till I was gagging and choking, and He still didn't stop. He was fucking me so deep, my throat was beginning to open up, and soon, His cock was throat-fucking me!

I could tell He was getting close and wanted to swallow His seed desperately. He continued fucking my throat, holding my head with one hand as He reached to the table with the other. Within seconds, I felt the sting on the undersides of my breasts, and on my clit alternately. My mind was reeling trying to keep up with all the sensations and emotions I was experiencing, but soon it was on overload as His cock began spurting! "Cum, slave! Cum NOW!"

His crop concentrated on my clit as He emptied His balls into me and I had no choice but to cum hard and painfully! My clit was on fire and throbbing as I spasmed out the effects of this powerful orgasm and felt the warmth of His seed jetting down my throat. It was intense and amazing! Several minutes later, He stopped cumming and stopped slapping my clit, and as He pulled His cock from my mouth, W/we both shivered and moaned out O/our satisfaction. He bent down to kiss my cheek and whispered, "Well, slave, do you think you'll be needing that return plane ticket?"

12