Royal Flush Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are the prettiest little puppy I have ever seen. If you were mine...," Princess Charlotte sighed. "Now, what would Snookums like to do?"

Tamsin didn't hesitate but reached down and took the hem of Princess Charlotte's skirt between her teeth and tugged it gently upwards.

"Do you want me to take my skirt off?"

"Woof!"

Princess Charlotte stood up, reached for the waistband of her skirt, undid the buttons, pushed down the zipper, slipped it to the ground and stepped out of it. She folded her it neatly and carefully draped it over the end of the bench. Tamsin could see that she was wearing stockings held up by suspenders hung from some sort of corset affair. She was also wearing lacy 'boy shorts' panties.

"And these?" Princess Charlotte asked, running her fingers across the front of her panties.

"Woof!" Tamsin barked again.

"Well, seeing as you ask so nicely." Princess Charlotte slid her panties to the ground, stepped out of them and placed them on her skirt. She sat down again with her knees pressed together.

Tamsin knelt forward and kissed Princess Charlotte's knees. She tried to push them apart with her face but Princess Charlotte kept them tightly closed. In the end she looked up in frustration and whined just like a puppy.

"Oh, my poor little Snookums," Princess Charlotte said gently. "Am I being mean and cruel?"

She eased her knees apart just far enough to let Tamsin start kissing the inside of her thigh. Tamsin's lips caressed the nylon of her stockings giving both of them an electric thrill. Slowly, step by step, Princess Charlotte opened up allowing Tamsin to get nearer and nearer to her ultimate goal. By mid thigh Tamsin had gained the top of the stockings and, by pushing a little more, Tamsin could reach out with her tongue and gently lick the exposed flesh. The strong scent of the thyme was now mixed with another, earthier scent and, for all her teasing, Tamsin knew that Princess Charlotte wanted this as much as she did. For a moment Tamsin stopped pushing, leant back and silently entreated Princess Charlotte.

"Oh, but you're such a pretty puppy!" Princess Charlotte exclaimed. "How could I possibly resist those gorgeous puppy dog eyes, and why on earth would I want to. Come, little puppy, do as you will."

Princess Charlotte leant back against the back of the bench and opened her legs wide. Tamsin could clearly see the dew of Princess Charlotte's arousal along the lips of her sex but, much as she longed to taste it, if Princess Charlotte could tease, then so too could puppy girl.

When Tamsin returned to her task she did not dive straight in but resumed pretty much where she had left off. There was plenty of unkissed flesh between the top of Princess Charlotte's stocking and the groove where her thigh met her groin and Tamsin was determined that each and every inch of it should be worshipped, revered, honoured, teased and tantalised. By the time she reached the neatly trimmed hair that covered and enhanced Princess Charlotte's pubic mound she could hear the groans and gasps that spoke of the effectiveness of what she was doing. And then, when her tongue reached out and prized open the waiting petals of Princess Charlotte's sex, she was rewarded by a gasped 'Oh, Yes!' She let the tip of her tongue search out the juices that flowed and, as it did so, it teased and titillated the folds of flesh that held those juices. From time to time her tongue would brush against that sensitive little button, the very centre of Princess Charlotte's pleasure, and each time Princess Charlotte would gasp with delight but, although that was the final destination, there was time yet to enjoy the journey.

Much as she had been determined to take her time, she couldn't put it off forever. Each time she found Princess Charlotte's clitoris she would linger a little longer, flick a little harder and, each time she felt Princess Charlotte respond a little more.

"Have a care, little puppy," Princess Charlotte muttered between clenched teeth as, once more, Tamsin moved on. "Don't tease too much. Only naughty little puppies tease too much and naughty puppies... oh, yes... naughty puppies... yes, like that... naughty... oohhh... naughty...!"

Almost as soon as Tamsin stopped teasing the first orgasmic wave crashed thorough Princess Charlotte's body. As the muscles in Princess Charlotte's thighs tensed enough to lift her up off the seat Tamsin kept up the steady flick, flick, flick of her tongue and it was only when Princess Charlotte started to calm back down that Tamsin, without for one moment, changing the rhythm she had settled into, allowed the intensity to relax back again.

But this relaxation was only a temporary respite. Tamsin gave Princess Charlotte a few moments to get her breath back before, once again, upping the pressure, pushing her once more up the slope towards the peak of ecstasy. There seemed to be some sort of link between them; Tamsin just knew what Princess Charlotte needed and, twice more Tamsin brought her to the crest, building and then receding as Princess Charlotte's passions built and receded. And then, as together they climbed towards the fourth, both knew this one was going to be a bit special. Princess Charlotte was, at this point, perched right on the edge of the seat so as to open herself up and allow Tamsin full access to where it mattered. Her legs were stretched wide before her as she leant back with her arms out either side for support. It was as if she were offering herself up to Tamsin's tongue, a gift Tamsin was only too glad to receive. As the climax approached Princess Charlotte's whole body tensed, her groin was thrust towards Tamsin's mouth and her backside rose up off the bench. Tamsin responded by pushing back as hard as she could, working with her tongue on the tender swollen flesh at the heart of Princess Charlotte's pleasure.

"Yes... harder... please... please... yes... like that... oh god... oh god... oh god... oh yes... oh yes! Oh yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!" Completely abandoning herself to pleasure, Princess Charlotte cried out, uncaring about who might hear her.

As Princess Charlotte crashed into her climax with a raw, animal cry of release Tamsin had to swallow hard as the evidence of the intensity of Princess Charlotte's orgasm flowed. Her whole body went rigid, every muscle taut as the explosion rocked within her. For five long heartbeats the only movement was the flick, flick, flick of Tamsin's tongue before Princess Charlotte could finally take no more. With little cries of 'enough' she gently pushed Tamsin away and collapsed back sobbing onto the bench emotionally and physically drained. If Tamsin had not been in role as a puppy she would have reached out and cosseted her lover but, in role, all she could do is look on and wait. Gradually Princess Charlotte's sobbing died down and she started to get her breath back.

"Oh, wow! That was...," she started, still somewhat overcome. "That was.... I've never.... How on earth...? Oh, puppy, oh, you clever little puppy, where on earth did you learn to do that? You've left me all in a tizzy." Princess Charlotte hid the intensity of her emotions behind the language of the nursery. She reached for the pocket of her jacket and retrieved a handkerchief which she used to wipe Tamsin's face before slipping from the bench onto the grass so as to kneel facing Tamsin. "You're a very clever puppy, a very clever puppy indeed," she said, reaching out and gathering Tamsin in. For a moment she just held her close before pulling back and looking Tamsin straight in the eye. For all that their masks covered their faces they did little to hide the roiling emotions going on between them and, for a second or two, Tamsin thought that Princess Charlotte was about to kiss her but, at the last moment she knelt back holding Tamsin gently by the shoulders.

"Mistress Emma is a very lucky woman, do you know that?" Princess Charlotte said. "Very lucky indeed. Now, fair's fair. You've been such a good little puppy it's only right that you should get a reward." She reached down and placed her hand so that the tips of her fingers were right over the top of Tamsin's sex lips. "Is this what you want?" She moved her fingers in slow circles around Tamsin's sex. Tamsin couldn't reply directly, she wasn't allowed to talk and a 'woof' didn't seem to fit the bill, so she just opened her knees wider. There eyes met and there was more than a trace of awkwardness. Both realised that this was more than mere mechanical sex, that there was a very real connection between them but both knew that as Tamsin was, officially, Emma's puppy, this was a connection that had to be denied. Indeed, Princess Charlotte's stroking was tentative, cautious, as if she were scared to overstep some sort of line.

And then, as if on cue, Andrea saved the day. In the quiet of the garden they could hear another voice coming from one of the other alcoves. At first you couldn't make out the words but, with the rising tempo they grew louder and clearer until they heard Andrea cry out "Oh my god! Oh my god! Yes! Yes!" Although she was several yards away Andrea's orgasm was clear for all to hear.

"That sounds like your Mistress Emma," Princess Charlotte said with a smile. "I gather she's having fun. Mind you, I guess I was just as loud. Oh, to hell with it, come here."

Princess Charlotte moved so that their knees were interlocking and with a bit of jiggling, arranged them so that Tamsin's groin was resting against her knee. She then pulled Tamsin closer and hugged her tight.

"Now that your Mistress has come it's definitely your turn." Princess Charlotte flexed her thigh muscles so that her knee moved against Tamsin's groin. "Does this feel good, is this what you want, little puppy?"

Tamsin pushed back, rubbing herself shamelessly against Princess Charlotte's knee and, all the while, Princess Charlotte reached in between them and held Tamsin's breasts, playing with her nipples. Tamsin had been pretty much turned on for quite a while now and it wasn't long before she could feel her climax approaching.

"That's it, good puppy, come for me, come for Mistress Despoina, come, now, come!"

Tamsin couldn't help it. It wasn't very puppy like but she flung her arms around Princess Charlotte's neck and hung on as wave after wave of pleasure flowed through her. She was hardly moving but she didn't need to. The sheer pressure of the knee between her thighs was enough. Whilst her orgasm wasn't as vocal as Princess Charlotte's, or Andrea's for that matter, it didn't lack in intensity and, hanging by her arms from Princess Charlotte's neck, her whole body shuddered as the wave broke within her.

For a while Princess Charlotte let her just hang there and, with their bodies locked together, they shared a moment of peaceful serenity, there in the beauty of the garden. Even when she had recovered from her orgasm Tamsin was reluctant to move. She wanted just to stay there, basking in the post orgasmic glow. In the end it was Princess Charlotte who reached up and took Tamsin's arms from around her neck.

"I think it's about time we were returning to the others. Yes, I know, I wish we could stay here forever as well but we can't. Now, you wait there while I get dressed."

Princess Charlotte stood up and turned to the bench. She picked up her panties and stepped into them, Tamsin watching intently as she pulled them up her shapely thighs. Then she put her skirt back on and, suddenly, in her two piece tweed outfit and crisp white blouse, she was the prim and proper puppy Mistress again.

"Come along," she said as she took the end of Tamsin's leash. "Let's rejoin the others."

When they got back to the picnic table it was noticeable that Euthenia and Noodles were missing. Poohbear was lying on the grass while Andrea and Arete chatted at the table.

"You were a while," Arete joked.

"I do hope that Snookums was satisfactory," Andrea added.

"Oh, she was fine, just fine," Princess Charlotte replied. "Most satisfactory."

"And what about you," Andrea asked Arete, "would you like to take Snookums for a little walk."

"I don't mind if I do. In fact I've rather been looking forward to doing so. We shan't be long."

"Oh, take as long as you like, please, be my guest," Andrea said effusively.

"Let the poor thing have a drink first," Princess Charlotte said. "After all, I used her pretty hard."

"So we heard," Arete laughed but she did let Princess Charlotte lead Tamsin over to the water bowls where she drank her fill. While she did so Arete came over and took the leash from Princess Charlotte.

"OK, that's enough, walkies!" Arete ordered and, with a tug on the leash, she took Tamsin back into the garden. After a bit of weaving in and out of the various beds they arrived at an alcove pretty similar to the one Princess Charlotte had used. The biggest difference was that, instead of the thyme bench, there was what can best be described as a throne made of carved granite. She ordered Tamsin to sit, looped the end of her leash over a part of the throne and started to undress as if it were absolutely normal, which, of course, in a way, it was. Like Princess Charlotte she removed her skirt and carefully folded it over the back of the throne. Her panties followed in short order and then she unhooked the leash and sat down.

"Very well, Snookums, you know what to do," she ordered, shifting her position so that she was sat on the edge of the seat and stretching out her legs in front of her. She tugged on the leash to pull Tamsin in and guided her head straight between her thighs with no thought of foreplay. Tamsin got the message and set to in an almost mechanical fashion. Arete didn't want subtlety or sensuousness, she wanted a well behaved puppy who would do her bidding and get straight down to work. From time to time, Arete would reinforce this dominance by ordering Tamsin to go faster or harder, or to change position slightly. It was as if Tamsin were to have no say in what she did or how she did it which, Tamsin felt, reduced her from an active participant to little more than a sex toy but, it appeared, that was what Arete required. It certainly seemed to be working.

For, although, on the outside, Arete was all self control, she couldn't completely hide the effect Tamsin's tongue was having on her. Whilst she was never going to cry out, little sighs or grunts would escape as the sexual tension rose.

"Yes, yes, like that," she said tersely, "keep it like that, just like that, and, if you stop now I'll thrash that backside of yours so hard you won't... you won't... you won't sit... sit... sit... oh yes... oh yes... oh yesssss!" The last syllable was hissed out like steam escaping from an over-stressed boiler. "Ooohhhh... yessssss! Yesssss! Yesssss! .... Enough, enough!"

Arete pushed Tamsin away and, as Tamsin knelt up and watched, Arete leant back in the throne and savoured the sensations that were flowing through her. Their sex, it could hardly be called love making, may have been cold and mechanical but it was obviously exactly what Arete had wanted and, although there were few outward signs of the intensity of it all, the glistening dampness between her thighs spoke volumes.

And then, almost like flicking a switch, Arete was back to normal. As with Princess Charlotte, she reached for her jacket pocket and pulled out a handkerchief so as to wipe herself down. Then she stood up and, with only a slight unsteadiness on her feet betraying the orgasm she had so recently experienced, put her panties and skirt back on.

"Not bad, Snookums, she said as she took hold of Tamsin's leash and set off back to the others. "With a little training you could become quite proficient."

'Well, fuck you, bitch,' Tamsin thought to herself. She wasn't fooled. Arete had been more than adequately serviced and this put down was just about trying to reassert her dominance.

When they got back to the table all the others were there chatting.

"Arete, my dear," Euthenia said as they approached. "I hate to be a party pooper, especially as I was hoping to have some time with Snookums, but the day has just gone so fast and I have to get back to town. People to see, things to do, you know how it is."

"So soon, well, if you must, you must," Arete replied. "I suppose you'll be taking Emma and Snookums with you. What a bore! Despoina, please tell me you don't have to leave as well. I do hope you, at least, can stay for a little while longer. Perhaps you might dine with me tonight."

"That would be lovely," Princess Charlotte replied.

"In which case...," Euthenia started as she stood up from the table, "if you don't mind..."

And, with that, they all headed back towards the stables. Euthenia and Poohbear disappeared for a while only to reappear with Calliope back in her chauffeur's uniform and, with that transformation in place it was time to get in the car and leave.

"I have enjoyed myself," Euthenia said as they headed south down the M1, "even if I didn't have time for a turn with Snookums. Well, we'll have to save that little treat up for next time, won't we? Maybe get some pony play in with Artemis and Hipperia. See if this one is as good pulling a sulky as she is as a puppy."

"Oh, I do hope so," Andrea replied.

From her place knelt on the floor of the car Tamsin, viewed things rather differently. She'd spent the day being a puppy, now they were talking about ponies. She already knew what the riding crop felt like and wasn't keen to repeat the experience. Mind you, it did depend on who was there. Much as the thought of being used, and there was no other word for it, by Euthenia or Artemis was repellent, the thought of a certain princess in tight fitting jodhpurs.... What was it about the woman that was so alluring. Was it a simple matter of who she was? No, that had nothing to do with it. She was, quite simply, different.

And, in almost no time at all, Euthenia was dropping them off in Mayfair and, after a quick scuttle to the front door, they were inside and getting changed.

"We did it!" Andrea enthused. "Wait until we tell Angus. That will stop him fussing over the budget. So, what was she like?"

"How do you mean?"

"When she took you for 'walkies', what was she like?" Andrea asked again as if Tamsin were being dense.

"It was... it was...," Tamsin stuttered. How could she answer? "Look, it's hard enough being the submissive in this little charade without having to disclose every single detail."

"But... but... but you've just had sex with a member of the royal family, for Pete's sake. What was it like?"

"It was just another indignity I was put through in order that we might get this story," Tamsin replied. "Now leave it alone."

"OK, OK, don't bit my head off. It looked like you were quite enjoying some of it."

"Just leave it alone," Tamsin repeated.

That night, as Tamsin lay in her bed, and thought over the day, she reached for her backside which still felt stretched and full, albeit that it was now several hours since the plug had been removed. However, the butt plug wasn't the only lingering memory of that afternoon.

She was a journalist. That was what defined her, that was what was important to her, and uncovering the facts that others wished kept secret was part and parcel of her job. However, this story was different from the rest. The people she was working to expose weren't exactly wrongdoers and the public's interest was going to be purely lascivious, a desire to see the "high and mighty" caught with their knickers down. And, when it came down to it, was what these women were doing so very wicked? No one was getting hurt, well beyond the occasional smacked bottom. There was nothing that wasn't entirely between consenting adults in private. Did they really deserve the opprobrium that would soon be heaped upon them just for the sake of selling a few newspapers. For all that Tamsin had sometimes been shocked by their snobbery and some of their attitudes they weren't bad people, not when you got down to it.