Royal Flush Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then, at the centre of these thoughts, was Princess Charlotte. She was the one with most to lose, the one with the highest profile, the one who would be hurt the most. Only two weeks ago Tamsin would have delighted in bringing down a member of the royal family but now, now that she had actually met one, now that she knew exactly who her victim would be....

And that's where it got really complicated. She had called what had happened that afternoon 'just another indignity' but she had lied and she knew it. There had been some sort of connection between her and Princess Charlotte, she just knew that there had been, but that was crazy. After all, apart from the puppy play, they hadn't even spoken to each other. And this thrill, the one she couldn't deny, the one she felt every time she thought of the princess, was there something in it or had she just become the sort of mindless royal groupie she so despised; the sort that thronged the streets every time another wedding rolled around, the sort who had cried at the recent royal funeral. And what about Princess Charlotte, what were her feelings? What did Tamsin mean to her? Was she just another plaything in their sexual merry-go-round, another submissive to be used and forgotten, at best a fleeting memory of a pleasant afternoon. Tamsin had been sure that that there was something between them, that it wasn't all one sided, but was that real or just wishful thinking?

With a sigh Tamsin rolled over and tried to push these thoughts away but her troubled conscious wasn't going to let her sleep for a while yet.