All Comments on 'Royal Love'

by glenbrown69

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
cute

the story started off kind of boring, buit got really hot as it went on. I am a person of detail, so this story dosen't get 5 stars. but with more practice (if this is a first time story, or not) they will get much much better. good job.

fireguy365fireguy365almost 12 years ago
Mixed signals

I liked the story, the sex was good with enough detail to satisfy most readers but I had a hard time placing when and where the story took place. I first thought it was olden times because of the bandits and the King dealing out the death penalty. When the elf handmaiden entered I now figured the story was in some kind of a mystical land but this was never pursued further, no wizards or dragons etc. The next confusing item was when the elf handmaiden, Ólwen, didn't help Suzanna with her bath. A handmaiden was the person that helped with dressing and undressing, bathing and drying, etc.of the person in their charge. Missed a chance for some female with female (or elf) sex.

I'm still thinking we're in mystical/olden times but it gets more confused when Suzanna strips down to her bra and panties. Not that I'm complaining, I like bras and panties, but it's not something they wore back in olden times. Too bad for them :-)

I was pleasantly surprised when the King's dick was described, "the perfect size; big

enough to cause immense pleasure, whilst not being so big that it would hurt". Excellent! I get so tired of reading about the monster cocks everyone but me has lol. This was very refreshing take on dick size.

Even with the (my) confusion, I enjoyed the story and look forward to reading more by glenbrown69.

LadyPartsLadyPartsalmost 12 years ago
Agree with previous comment

Certain terms are contextual clues to help the reader understand the setting and characterizations. "Bandits" being ambushed in the forest by "Guards"; being beaten in prison by "Guards" wearing "Chainmail"; having punishment sentence passed by the "King", being served by a "Handmaiden" who is an "Elf"; all point to some magic feudal kingdom that is perhaps several hundred years less developed than present day. But then she removes her "Panties" and "Bra" and "Tee Shirt" and the reader is brought crashing back to current day.

Also, the dialogue carried words that are inconsistent; such as the word "fantastic" the king uses this word to compliment and she uses the word to describe how she feels. Fantastic, in the sense you used it, is a modern word. In the past fantastic was used to describe something that was untrue in the extreme. "Do not continue with you fantastic narrative regarding your sudden wealth." Finally, there is a lesser point with regard to word usage being clues. She talks of her desire to make love as opposed to fucking. Again, this distinction between the two terms is a relatively modern concept. A man fucks when his partner is not his wife. And fuck is really just an acronym describing the reason for a punishment: For Unlawful Carnal Knoweledge.

A woman from feudal times neither fucks nor makes love. She is a prostitute paid to spread her legs, she is a willing wench, or she is a dutiful and submissive wife. None of them make love. And while discussing the distinctions between modern culture and feudal times I think something else needs to be explored. The king's attraction to this girl and subsequent night of passion needs to be better contextualized for either modern times, feudal times, or a whole different culture that allows for women to be sexually active outside of marriage and not be considered damaged and worthless goods. In which case you'd also need to explain how birth control works in this world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Meh. The author couldn’t decide if this was a fairy tale gfantasy or a modern story. Bras and tee shirts? C’mon!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous