Royal Rumble Gang Bang 2008

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh there's been no mistake big boy!" Mae says as she starts to pull Coachman towards the back, as Coachman struggles to get away from the Mae Young, who's quite strong for a woman of her advance years.

"NO! STOP THIS!" Coachman screams in a panic as Mae pulls him though the entrance curtain.

"Who cares about Coach?" Melina says as she stands in front of the ECW announce table. She raises her left leg up onto it and then her right doing a full split and leaving herself wide open for any Superstar to come and get a piece of her.

"Not me..." Chavo Guerrero says as get quickly gets himself behind the self proclaimed most dominant Diva in the WWE and stuffs his thick Latino cock into her tight pussy as Melina leans forward on the ECW announce table.

"Mmmm good..." Melina moans as she looks back at Chavo as he uses long, slow and deep thrusts to pound her pussy while she's propped up on the announce table. Chavo reaches for her hips and starts to pull Melina back a bit, causing her legs to slip off of the table, but Melina doesn't care because of how Chavo is fucking her.

Meanwhile, the energetic and controversial Diva Sunny is inside of the ring as she smoothly rocks back and forth on the large fourteen-inch cock of the Shaman of Sexy, John Morrison. Sunny arches her back as she places her seductive hands onto Morrison's incredible muscular and tanned chest as she smoothly rocks back and forth, riding his cock of greatness.

"Ohhhh fuck! You young studs are fucking great!" Sunny moans as she grinds her hot, wet pussy forward against Morrison's cock.

"Oh baby, the Shaman of Sexy is all about bringing eternal delight!" Morrison moans as he places his hands onto Sunny's rounded hips as he starts to bounce the controversial Diva on his incredible cock, while popping his hips to thrust deeper into her pussy.

"Ohhhh fuck! Sunny is all about delight, babe!" Sunny proudly moans as she tosses her blond hair back while slamming her controversially hot body down on Morrison's cock as sweat lightly drips off of her body.

Inside the ring, Jamie Noble lays on his back as the Dirt Diva Ashley Massaro straddles him, brushing her soft wet pussy lips against the tip of his cock, "Mmmm you want this hot pussy?" Ashley asks with a playful smirk as she takes off her sweat soaked black baseball cap and tosses it out of the ring.

"Fuck yea girl!" Jamie says as he reaches up to grab Ashley's legs in order to jerk her down onto his cock.

"Awwww shit!" Ashley laughs and moans as her pussy is stuffed with Noble's hard cock. Ashley starts to ride the intense SmackDown Superstar as Nunzio slides into the ring and gets behind her.

"Hey... you like Italian?" Nunzio asks as he puts his hands on Ashley's back to get her to lean forward.

Ashley presses her pierced lips and looks back at Nunzio with a smirk, "Yeah... I love some Italian... up my ass!" Ashley says with a laugh as she rocks back and forth on Noble's cock.

"Good..." Nunzio says as he shoves his cock into The Dirty Diva's tight asshole. "Mmmm fuck yea... fuck that ass!" Ashley moans as Nunzio quickly begins pumping his cock in and out of her asshole while Noble pops his own shaft deeply up into her pussy.

"Awww yea girl! Ride that dick!" Noble groans before he starts to suck on Ashley's large, hot sweat covered tits.

"Ohhhh yea... this is dirty!" Ashley moans and laughs as Noble sloppily sucks on her right tit. She glances back at Nunzio who's pumping his cock in and out of ass with every thing he's got.

Meanwhile, outside of the ring near the announce tables, the four-time Women's Champion, Lita, is facing the metal ring post and is holding onto the bottom ring ropes as Mr. Kennedy stands behind her and drives his cock in and out of her hot pussy with quick, hard thrusts. "Uhhh yeah... say my name!" Kennedy grunts as he wraps his left arm around Lita's waist.

"Ahhhh Mister... Kennedy..." Lita then gets an extremely sharp thrust from the blond haired egomaniac, which makes her squeal as she yells, "KENNEDY!"

"And... don't you forget it..." Mr. Kennedy grunts as he continues to fuck Lita from behind for a few more moments before he pulls out of her. Lita smirks a bit, as Mr. Kennedy turns her around and lifts her up to lower her onto his cock.

"Ohhhh ohhh fuck... shit..." Lita moans as Mr. Kennedy presses her back against the corner of the ring as he resumes fucking her cunt with hard swift thrusts. Lita wraps her arms around Mr. Kennedy's neck before she lifts her legs up to wrap them around his muscular waist.

At the base of the entrance ramp, Triple H is standing behind the happily-crazed Mickie James as he pushes his rock hard cock into Mickie's tight juicy ass while she's bent over sucking on the show stopping cock of Shawn Michaels. "Ahhh yea... Mickie can play the game..." Triple H moans as he wastes little time in pounding Mickie's hot ass with his sledgehammer shaft.

"Mmmmm! MMMM!" Mickie moans as she rubs her own hot pussy with her right hand while bobbing her head wildly on HBK's stiff cock. Michaels has his hands on Mickie's shoulders, allowing her to suck his cock as wild as she wants too.

"Mmmmm... you know.... Mickie can keep a guy like me up all night..." Shawn Michaels moans as he feels Mickie's saliva dripping down his thick cock towards his balls.

"Is that with out without some Viagra?" Triple H says jokingly as his balls slap loudly against the happily-crazed Diva's juicy ass cheeks.

"Without!" Shawn yells, not finding Triple H's comments funny even though Mickie is laughing and moaning on his cock as she continues to give him a hot wet blowjob while getting fucked by Triple H and rubbing her own soaking wet pussy.

Over on the SmackDown announce table, Maria is laying on her back with her legs raised and draped over the shoulders of Shannon Moore as he moves his thirteen inch cock in and out of her tight wet pussy, "Ohhhh goodness... mmm Shannon..." Maria moans cutely as she closes her eyes and enjoys the way Shannon Moore is thrusting his cock into her.

"Awww... mmmm fuck... I love being in the WWE..." Shannon moans as he watches Maria's hot tits bounce as he pumps his cock at a quicker pace into her pussy.

Maria opens her eyes and smiles at Shannon when she feels the change in his pace, "Ohhh yea... oooo yea... mmmmm..." Maria moans as she puts her hands on Shannon's tattoo covered arms to pull herself towards him as he continues to fuck her.

Meanwhile, over on the ring steps that are closest to the entrance ramp, Matt Striker and Mike Knox are doubling teaming the WWE's wanna-be Pop Princess Jillian Hall. Both of the Extreme Superstars are standing up with Jillian sandwiched between them, with Knox's hard shaft in her ass and Striker's educated dick going in and out of her pussy. "Ohhhh yeaaa... I know you two love to fuck meeee...." Jillian moans and sings horribly into her microphone headset as her large hot tits smack against Striker's smooth chest.

"Ahhh... mmm... Jillian... you should... consider some voice lessons..." Striker moans as he quickly thrusts his cock in and out of the Jillian's hot pussy.

"Noooo I don't...." Jillian moans as she hooks her legs around Striker's waist as she leans back against the powerful Mike Knox.

"Yeah... she sings better than some people dance..." Mike Knox grunts as he pounds Jillian's ass with short, hard and fast thrusts as Jillian bounces up and down on both his and Striker's big hard dicks.

10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...BUZZ!

"Yo...yeah you...I'm watchin' you...I can't keep my eyes off of you...You got me feeling...Nasty! Freaky! Sexy!"

The music for ECW's Chick Magnet Diva and The Miz's number one girl, the nasty Layla, begins to play as she steps onto the entrance stage. Layla tosses her smoothly straighten hair back and slyly smirks, "Time to raise some extreme heat, bitch!" Layla says and she's dressed in tight jean shorts and a black top.

Tommy Dreamer, who is sitting on a metal chair just left of the entrance ramp, raises an eyebrow, "You want to get extreme? Then come over here..."

Layla glances at Tommy and then at his fat cock, "Oh baby... I'm gonna get extreme by starting with you!" Layla says as she lifts up her black top to reveal her beautiful tits as she walks over to Tommy Dreamer.

Dreamer smirks a little as he leans back on the metal chair as Layla gets down on her knees in front of him. "Show me how extreme you can get..."

"Sure thing..." Layla says with a smile as she starts to take Dreamer's cock past her lips and into her warm soothing mouth. Layla slowly lowers her head all the way down to the base of his cock and she slides her tongue back and forth against the bottom side of his meaty dick.

"Damn...." Dreamer moans as she begins to bob her head up and down on his cock, and she lifts her head all the way to the tip of his cock followed by lowering her head all the way back down so that the tip of his dead smacks against the back of her mouth.

Down at the ring steps that are closest to the announce tables, Drew McIntyre is sitting on the middle step as Melina bounces up and down on his large hard cock. "Mmmmm fuck yea... mmmm..." Melina moans as she puts her hands on McIntyre's cock.

"Ahhh...ohhh shit... I gotta get on the A-List at some point..." McIntyre moans as his hands find Melina's large, round tits.

"Ahhh fuck yea... play with my big tits... cause this is as close as you're ever gonna get to them..." Melina licks her lips as she sharply grinds her cunt against his cock. Drew McIntyre squeezes and massages Melina's tits as her ass cheeks slap down against his thighs.

"Mmmmm... ohhh shit.... Fuck..." McIntyre moans louder as Melina raises and drops on his hard cock at a wild, quick pace.

Over on the RAW announce table the original Diva, Sunny, is laying on her back while the black cock of Elijah Burke thrusts in and out of her warm pussy.

"Ahhhh ohhh now this is an experience!" Elijah Burke moans as he holds onto Sunny's gorgeously tanned legs to keep them spread apart as he bucks his hips forward to drive his cock deeply into her pussy.

"Ohhhh yeah this is so fucking crazy! Just like the old Sunny days!" Sunny moans and licks her lips as she moves back against the table as Elijah Burke fucks her controversial pussy with his black cock.

ECW's Extreme Chick Magnet, The Miz, climbs onto the RAW announce table near Sunny's blond haired head "How about twelve inches of "Miz-Meat"!" The Miz proudly announces as he pushes the head of his cock against Sunny's moist lips.

"Mmmmm...I'd love some..." Sunny says with a sly smirk as she laps her tongue against the head of The Miz's cock before eagerly taking his cock into her wet and controversial mouth. Sunny closes her eyes and starts to smoothly bob her head along The Miz's twelve inch cock.

"Ohhhh yeah! HOO-RAH!" The Miz moans as he lightly pushes his cock further into Sunny's mouth, while Elijah Burke continues to thrust his black cock deep into Sunny's controversially hot pussy.

Meanwhile, inside of the ring, Ashley is wildly rocking back and forth on Santino Marella's large cock as she jerks off both Zack Ryder and Curt Hawkins's cocks as she turns her head back and forth to flick her tongue against the head of both cocks. "Ohhhh fuck yea... this is dirty bangin'!" Ashley says as Santino Marella rams his cock upward into Ashley's soaking wet cunt.

"Ahhh fuck... you get no argument from me..." Zack Ryder says as Ashley turns her head to take his cock into her mouth. The Dirty Diva eagerly sucks on his fat shaft as she twists her left hand around Curt Hawkins's dick.

"Fuck a handjob... I want her pussy!" Curt Hawkins says as he pulls his cock away from Ashley's left hand and moves around behind her. Ashley feels up her own tits with both of her hands as she sucks on Zack Ryder's cock as Curt Hawkins forces his cock into her already stuffed cunt with Santino.

"MMMMMM!" Ashley moans excitedly around Zack Ryder's cock, as Santino and Curt Hawkins thrust their big hard dicks in and out of her pussy. Ashley rocks her hips back and forth, grinding herself on both dicks as she's deeply penetrated by the two eager Superstars.

"Ohhh shit...My Maria, is so much better" Santino moans as feels his cock grinding against Curt Hawkins's large dick as they deeply fuck Ashley Massaro's hot pussy.

In the corner of the ring, D.H Smith is leaning against the turnbuckle as Lita kneels in front of him, bobbing her head quickly on his large, twelve- inch cock. "Mmmmm.... Fuck... Lita..." Smith moans.

"Mmmhmmm!" Lita moans as she looks up at D.H. Smith as she slides her tongue all over his dick as she takes his cock deeper into her mouth. Lita puts her hands on Smith's strong legs as she closes her eyes and lowers her head all the way down on his cock.

"Awww.... Yes... mmmm..." Smith moans as he feels the head of his dick hitting the back of Lita's sultry mouth. Lita continues to slide her tongue against his hard cock as she slides her hands from his legs to his balls and gently rubs them.

Outside of the ring, Kofi Kingston is leaning Mickie James against the side of the ring as he pumps his cock in and out of her as quickly and roughly as possible. "Ohhhh ahhh shit Mickie mon...Paradise...This is paradise" Kofi Kingston moans as Mickie happily bounces up and down on his cock.

"Ahhhh! Fuck! Fuck! This is totally fun! Yup! Yup!" Mickie moans as she leans her head back as she bounces energetically on Kingston's large cock as he reaches under her to squeeze her juicy ass cheeks with both of his hands.

"Ohhhh yea... totally mon..." Kingston replies as sweat drips off of his and Mickie's bodies as he pounds her pussy with rapid, hard trusts that cause Mickie to bounce faster and rougher on his dick.

Meanwhile, a short distance away, near the front of the ring that face the entrance ramp, Maria is down on all fours as Val Venis pumps his thick, hard cock in and out the cute Diva's ass. "Uhhhhh fuck my ass... ohhh yea.... Ohhh yea!" Maria moans as she pushes herself back against Val as he drives his cock in and out asshole.

"Ohhhh yea... mmmm damn... just like the good ol' days..." Val Venis moans as he pounds Maria's ass with quick hard thrusts. He leans forward and slides his hands around her to grab onto Maria tits.

"Ahhhh yea! Give it to me! Ohhh shoot!" Maria moans as Val plays with her tits as he continues to fuck her tight ass with hard thrusts while Maria rocks back and forth on her knees, wanting to get more of Val's big cock deeper into her ass.

Meanwhile, at the top of the entrance ramp, Edge is laying on the left side of the stage as Jillian rides his Rated R cock while The Legend Killer Randy Orton slams his cock in and out of her tight asshole. "Ohhhh yea... mmmm fuck yea baaaa-bees! I love it when you fuck meeee!" Jillian sings and moans as the former members of Rated RKO tag team her hot body.

"Uhhh fuck... mmm... I'll fuck some good notes out of her...." Randy Orton grunts as he drives his Legend Killer cock in and out of Jillian's tight asshole.

"Ohhh shut up..." Edge says with a moans as he pumps his cock up into Jillian's tight pussy as the wannabe Pop Princess rocks back and forth on his thirteen inch Rated R cock in order to grind her pussy on his cock as she pushes herself against Randy's thick shaft.

"Mmmmm.... Ohhhh shit... fuck meeee good!" Jillian moans as she leans down and her tits slap Edge's handsome face as she gets double-teamed by the two hot Superstars.

"Ahhhh... uhhh yea... make me..." Randy snaps at Edge as he continues to rapidly drive his dick into Jillian's ass as she pushes back against him. Jillian's ass cheeks smacks against his muscular waist.

10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...BUZZ!

"She's the one with lips like candy, candy... Like a dog well I'm a coming running... She got eyes that burn right through me, through me.... She told me her name calls herself candy, candy..."

The 2007 Diva Search Winner, Eve Torres, comes through the entrance curtain as Velvet Revolver's hit song 'Let It Roll" plays in the arena. "Oh boy... this is going to be big..." Eve says with a nervous but excited smile, while dressed in tight jeans and a tight fitting white top, she walks down the entrance ramp where the hot, muscular John Cena meets her. Eve licks her lips as he looks at Cena, and then she locks her eyes with Cena's thick fourteen-inch cock. "Oh wow..." Eve says as she licks her lips.

John Cena smiles, "Welcome to the WWE..." John says jokingly.

Eve Torres smiles, "I'm glad to be here..." she replies before she lowers herself to her knees in front of Cena. Eve wraps her left hand around his large cock and begins to stroke it slowly, before she leans her head forward to circle her tongue around the head of his cock.

"Mmmmm.... Yea...." Cena moans. Eve smiles before she opens her mouth and takes his cock slowly into her mouth. She doesn't start bobbing her head right away, she waits until she has completely deep-throated Cena's huge cock and then she begins to bob her head up and down on his cock.

"Mmmmmm...mmmm!" Eve Torres moans as she feels John Cena's strong hands on her head, which encourages her to bob her head faster on his dick.

A short distance away at the ring steps, Melina is kneeling on the bottom step as the Straightedge Stud CM Punk squats behind her as he rams his thick cock in and out of Melina's hot tight pussy. "Mmmmm fuck! Drill me! Fuck me! Stick it deep!" Melina shouts and moans lustfully as she pushes herself back against CM Punk.

"Uhhhhh... ohhh fuck...." CM Punk groans as his balls slap against Melina's skin rapidly as he relentlessly fucks the A-List Diva with quick, hard and extremely deep thrusts.

"Ooooo yea... fuck that pussy! Fuck it!" Melina shouts as she looks over her left shoulder to glare lustfully at CM Punk as he somehow increases his thrusts.

Meanwhile, at ringside, the controversial Sunny is eagerly and quickly bouncing roughly on the cock of Chavo Guerrero. "Mmmmm yeah you know how to treat me with respect!" Chavo Guerrero grunts as he slams his cock up into Sunny's experienced and enjoyable pussy.

"Ohhhh yeah! Sunny knows how to treat every man, baby!" Sunny moans as she moves her smooth hands against Chavo's toned, sweat covered chest as she continues to seductively and expertly move and grind her controversially hot body back and forth on his shaft.

"Hey! How about some real BALLIN' with a main event player like me, MVP!" The over-hyped and arrogant Montel Vontavious Porter says as he steps behind the original WWE Diva and kneels down behind her. MVP smacks Sunny's tanned ass with his right hand and licks his lips

"Now that's some main event ass right there!" MVP says before he guides his cock into Sunny's tight asshole and starts to thrust his cock into her asshole while Sunny bounces on Chavo's cock in her pussy.

"Ohhhh yeah! Those are the best buns in the business baby!" Sunny moves as she glances back at MVP with a smirk while rocking back against cock of SmackDown's arrogant MVP.

Meanwhile, inside the ring, Ashley Massaro is laying on her back with her legs spread as far as possible as John Morrison lays on top of her, pumping his huge dick in and out of her tight pussy. "Ahhhh ohhhh fuck yea!" Ashley moans lustfully as she starts to wrap her gorgeous legs around Morrison's muscular waist to pull him deeper into her pussy.

"Mmmmm yes... mmm this is the true temple of enlightenment..." Morrison grunts as his normally perfectly placed hair hangs down over his sweat dripping face.

"Shit this is bangin'!" Ashley laughs as she squeezes Morrison's waist with her legs, which gets the Guru of Greatness to fuck her pussy with faster and harder thrusts.

Outside of the ring near the ring steps that are closest to the announce tables, the sultry and feisty Lita is turning around on Paul London's fat cock so that she's now facing him, "Ohhhh yea... fuck me good..." Lita says as she glances over her shoulder at Brian Kendrick, who is stroking his cock.

1...34567...27