Royal Rumble Gang Bang 2008

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley licks her lips, "Mmmm oh like you need to fucking ask.... Jerk those cocks and shoot that fucking cum on me!"

Jeff, Morrison and Jericho all smirk as the grab their respective cocks and begin to stroke their cocks, "What a fucking wild woman..." Jericho says as he, Jeff and Morrison step closer to Ashley.

"Fuck yeah! I'm a real wild one! I love getting fucked by big hard fucking cocks... and love getting fucking drowned in cum!" Ashley says as she places her hands behind herself as she looks up at the hot well-hung Superstars.

"Shit you're a real dirty talker..." Morrison says as he pumps his cock quickly with his right hand.

"Ohhh yeah! I love talking fucking dirty! I know hot fucking studs like you love it while you beat off! Cause I know you're going to fucking give me a lot of fuckin' cum!" Ashley says as she seductively licks her teeth and then her lips.

"Fuck you're a dirty slut..." Jeff laughs as continue to jerk his cock near Ashley face. Jeff grits his teeth together as he pops his load and sprays his cum all over Ashley's beautiful face.

"Mmmm yeah! Fuckin' cover my face with cum!" Ashley moans as she lets some of Jeff's cum drip into her mouth. Jeff strokes his cock a bit more to make sure every drop of his cum has escaped his dick.

"Ohhh yeah... mmm shit..." Jericho licks his lips as he steps a bit closer to Ashley as he begins to cum, spraying his warm spunk down onto Ashley's large hot tits.

"Fucker!" Ashley laughs as she barley has time to grab her tits in order to press them together as Chris Jericho's cum rains down on them.

"What... Jeff got your face... I nailed your tits..." Jericho laughs as he keeps on stroking his cock as he shoots more cum onto Ashley's large hot tits.

"Mmmmm shit... what a lot of fucking cum..." Ashley moans as she looks up at Jericho as Jeff's cum drips down her face as the Ayatollah of Rock and Rolla finishes cumming on her tits.

"There's some more coming..." John Morrison says as he gets right in front of the cum covered Dirty Diva and shoves his fourteen inch cock into her mouth. Morrison grabs her head and begins to pump his cock in and out of the Ashley's mouth.

"MMMM! MMMM!" Ashley moans are muffled by Morrison's thrusting cock and she grabs her cum covered tits and feels them up as she enjoys the oral fucking from the Shaman of Sexy.

"Ahhhh uhhh yeah... ohhhh fuck!" Morrison moans as he unleashes a warm stream of thick salty cum right into Ashley's mouth. The Dirty Diva doesn't swallow, instead does her best to keep Morrison's cum in her mouth until he's finished cumming and he then pulls out.

"Mmmm!" Ashley moans as she keeps her mouth wide open so that Jeff, Jericho and Morrison can see the cum inside of her mouth. Ashley then closes her mouth and starts to let the cum ooze out between her lips so that it drips down her chin.

"Fuck... she is dirty!" Chris Jericho says in amazement.

"No fucking shit..." Jeff Hardy adds as he licks his lips. "She's the Dirty Diva after all."

Ashley presses her cum coated lips together as she swallows the rest of the cum that's in her mouth. She then smirks up at Morrison, Jericho and Jeff, "Actually Jeff... I'm the fuckin' cum covered, hot as fuck, horny as hell, dirty bitch who wants more dick!" Ashley laughs a bit.

"Nothing wrong with that..." John Morrison says.

Ashley then slicks her hands all over her cum covered face and tits, "Mmmm I sure hope you three fuckers can recover quick... cause I'm going to celebrate all night long!" Ashley says as gets helped to her feet by Chris Jericho and Jeff Hardy, "Cause I'm going to love you guys right!"

-END-