Rub a Dub-Dub...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gary was quick to respond. "I like what you're doing right now... and I'm gonna cum any minute." Hannah slowed her pace on Gary's rod... and licked my cock again. While she slid her slick tongue up and down my meatpole, she fixed her gaze on Gary's face, smirking seductively at him. I was soaring with pleasure. Hannah kept stroking Gary's cock ever-so-slowly for several long minutes, contemplating her next move while she teased my dick with her tits, lips and tongue. I was about to lose it, and blast a jet of my spunky jizz all over both of us.

Hannah must have know it. She suddenly sat up and exclaimed, "Oh My God, I am so fucking horny. I'm gonna make myself cum too. C'mon, let's do it together. A circle-jerk threesome!"

She leaned back, exposing her pussy to us again. It was wetter than ever, glistening, hot, shiny and pink. Her fingers went to work on her pearly clit. Her head nodded up and down and shook from side-to-side at the same time while she worked on herself almost as if we weren't even there. Her round tits jiggled excitedly between her arms. She was soon entering a delirium of self-induced pleasure. Gary and I stroked ourselves lamely, a little in awe of Hannah and also a little too timid to seriously masturbate in each other's presence.

"C'mon you guys," Hannah coaxed. "I know you like what you see," she teased. "Wouldn't it be great to get off together at the same time? I'll tell you what. The guy who times his orgasm with mine, and shoots his cum the furthest, will get to fuck me any way he wants. The other one will have to fuck me the way I want him to, which won't be bad either, by the way, I assure you."

The way she was unashamedly twiddling her clit for us probably helped reduce our embarrassment over jerking off in front of each other. I hadn't done anything like that since I was a young teenager. Besides, I was again so turned on I couldn't keep my hands off my cock. She was intermittently touching us both in her expert way and acting very, very sexy. It was fantastic, watching her approach her own first orgasm of the evening.

"I'm gonna cum... I love to see you jerking those cocks for me... c'mon... Don't be shy... stroke 'em like I know you do when you're home alone... Only THIS time it's no fantasy... I'm gonna cum any minute for you... and I want you to do the same for me..." She was rubbing her cunt with intensity, really working it.

"Ohhhh, jesus... stroke 'em faster now... C'mon... Lemme see you spurt as far as you can... gimme two big loads ... all over yourselves... and I'll lick it off for you... like those horny, fuckin' cum sluts you daydream about... when... " Her hand was a blur on her pussy now, as she worked herself expertly into a frenzy. "Like those cocksucking cum sluts you jerk off to... when you're... < Oh, God I'm close... > when ... when... when you're lookin' at that porno you have stashed somewhere. You like what I'm doing, dont' you? You like my cunt don't you!? ... Then c'mon, stroke those cocks. Give it up for me!"

We were mesmerized, and I felt my balls being sucked up towards my body, and my nutsack tight up like it does when I'm about to blow my load. "I'm gonna cum... I'm gonna cum..." I panted.

Gary was getting there too, his cock swelling to twice its previous circumference. When Hannah caught sight of it, her eyes seemed to grow larger. She opened them wide in near-disbelief, but she was too far gone to form a coherent sentence by now. We were all near the brink... Two guys lying flat on their backs and fucking their fists in unison, while a wanton, willing woman faced them both and finger fucked herself with total abandon and for their delight.

Hannah spread her legs and raised up onto her knees to climax.

"Here I go. I'm gone... I'm gone... watch me... watch me... I'm gone... it's so good... so good... I'm cumming so good." Her legs grew taut, her hand on her pussy was whipping it into a torrent of lust and release. At that moment, the hot juice ran coursing through my shaft and exploded out the top of it... I pumped and pumped and pumped while the milky looking fluid shot a liquid rope all over my stomach. I tried to bend my cock down, aiming it towards Hannah. She was lost in her own reverie, clamping her thighs around her hands as they continued to work her clit. Her entire body was shaking, as her head gyrated from side to side. For a moment, I thought she would lose her balance and fall off the platform bed.

Gary aimed his dick at her too. Gobs of spunk blasted from his fat silo, arching across his thighs in her direction, splattering onto her breasts, then dripping down onto Gary's own legs. He continued his hamfisted pounding and another blast of spunky jizz shot out of his cockhead. She leaned forward, and I watched in fascination as Hannah opened her mouth wide, extending her tongue to accept his passionate offering. A few drops splattered onto her pretty face, some hitting her tongue, and some more running down her chin and dropping onto Gary's neck and chest.

Hannah bent over, bathing both of our cocks with her lips and tongue until they were clean, then she leaned back, casually but ostentatiously fingering herself some more. She alternately slid two digits from each hand into her wet hole and then withdrew them. She licked her own juices off one finger from each hand, then pried our grateful lips open with the remaining slippery wet ones. We sucked on them like two kids with lollipops. She lowered her head to my stomach, licking up my cum, and raised her face so I could see some of it smeared on her cheeks as she looked me right in the eye and grinned her naughtiest grin. Then she bent over Gary and tickled his thighs with her tongue, making an even more milky mess of her face. When she looked up at him she had cum on her lips... Edging closer to him she said, with a hint of mock menace in her voice, "Can I have a kiss... Can I?" Gary winced and put his hands up in protest, but she pushed forward, undaunted, until she broke through the feeble barrier of his crossed arms and planted one wet kiss after another all over his cheeks. We all burst out laughing.

At that point, Hannah's ample ass was positioned right near my own face, providing too tempting a target for me to resist. I nudged my nose between her thighs and she bolted upright when my tongue slid into her hole. "Not yet" she mused. "You're both going to eat lots of pussy tonight, but I'm still tingling all over and too sensitive for anything right now. Why don't you guys lay on both sides of me? Let's rest awhile and think about what we can do next?"

We collapsed in a satisfied heap, and would take us some time to recoup, but the sexual energy was far from spent. Our minds were already racing with thoughts of what we might do next.

To Be Continued...

12