All Comments on 'Rule of Thumb (and Fingers) Pt. 01'

by newjayne

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
valeriefvaleriefabout 11 years ago
I love your stories

they seem so real and so easy to read. 5* (wish it could be more!)

girlwhodoesgirlwhodoesabout 11 years ago
Wow! I don't go that way but

that definitely got the juices flowing! :-))

Strapper66Strapper66about 11 years ago
Beautiful writing (on a difficult subject)

The beauty of the "Patsy" character is how the author portrays her as a simple girl, with all the normal characteristics and insecurities of a real person. The conversational style of writing draws you in, and takes the reader into her mind, which is essential for this difficult subject.

I found myself feeling her confusion, and yet also feeling the lust, as she took the journey into some previously unexplored territory! The sex was hot!

I look forward to the continuation of this story, with Alec...

Now the only thing left to do is go back and try to figure out some of those quotes...

Beautiful, Jayne, beautiful job...

Gale82Gale82about 11 years ago
I've never had sex with another woman

your story makes me feel I may have missed out on something!

Beautiful story, lovely writing, hot sex! (plus a couple of laugh-out-loud moments such as 'minge mops and 'licking out Grannie Smith!) First class and hugely entertaining!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 11 years ago
Entirely Unexpected Turn of the Erotic Cards !

The narrative voice is so prim and proper, that it's a bit of a surprise ( especially 2nd time ) when things get heated. Its almost needless to say, the juxtaposition is very err ....very effective .

badgertoobadgertooabout 11 years ago
I love your style

It all seems to flow so nicely and you produce characters and situations that seem so real. I know my husband is a fan of yours and I can see why. Very good story.

ythebadgerythebadgerabout 11 years ago
Yes, I admit to being a fan!

Good story - well written - as ever!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

So you're a teacher... so let's say you have a student... not very intelligent, but shows some promise as a writer and a human being... He writes some papers in your English class... some good, some boring, and some that are head scratchers, but nevertheless... he faithfully continues to write... trying his best to improve, to please, to entertain, to fulfill the potential that you see in him... He opens his heart and his mind, creatively trying to make you happy with him... You've read enough of his work to know that he is basically a decent, caring person.

One day, he turns in a paper that's a real loser. Just horribly written, with a terrible idea. So as a teacher... what do you do?

Do you kick him out of your class and never talk to him again? Do you reject him to the extent that he never wants to write again? Do you crush his spirit so badly that he can barely function?

Or do you say to yourself... everyone can have a bad day. Everyone can make a mistake. Everyone deserves a chance to redeem themselves.

I know the kind of teacher you are... I know how you care about your students. I've heard the stories of how you fight for those around you. I can't fathom someone as caring as you not being able to forgive...

As the student who wrote the "bad paper," I'm asking for another chance to be in your class, to write for you again, to fulfill the promise inside me, to be whole again. Please?

LanmandragonLanmandragonabout 2 months ago

Wow, no comments forsche last ten years! I enjoyed all the author‘s stories and find it sad, that she no longer publishes on Lit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous