Rule of Thumb Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mamiko turned her attention to Loren's spread open pussy, attaching two more clips to her swollen labia, causing another spasm. I couldn't concentrate on Anna's reading of the journal as I glanced from my naked trainee to the TV to Mamiko's naked body moving fluidly. My cock was hurting, bent over in my slacks.

Anna looked up to see what was going on and tsked. "Please, Master Rick, she'll be there for quite a while. We really need to get through these, don't you think?"

I turned to look at the open journal, trying to ignore Loren's jerky movements. Mamiko had lifted the trainer, flipping a couple of switches and turning a dial. Loren, issued a muffled low keening, her body stiffening.

"Cunt! Silence! You try our patience!"

She whimpered quietly, finally clamping as hard as she could on the mouth guard, her body jerking.

Anna quickly scanned through my notebook, murmuring and softly muttering, while I looked through Loren's. The first thing I noticed was how much more she had written than me. Four pages to each of my one. The second was how similar all of her fantasies were: paddling, spanking, whipping. All on her ass, or as she wrote, 'bottom.'

I hadn't gotten through it all before Anna asked to swap. I reviewed what I had written, my prick hardening at the possibilities I had listed.

"So, Master Rick," she asked, as much for Loren's sake as mine. "What do you think?"

I explained what I had seen - mostly spankings and the like, and was a little concerned at the lack of variety.

"Ahhh, yes. Well, that's to be expected. We're not all as imaginative as you are, but I want you to dig a little deeper. What else is Loren asking for? Aside from spanking that lovely ass of hers, what is she saying underneath it all?"

I took back the notebook and scanned again, her faint whimpering adding to my arousal. I couldn't see what Anna was driving at.

"It's all about being young, isn't it? About being a little girl? About diminishing herself. And about privileges." She stopped at my confusion. "Why look there. She's saying quite clearly: she shouldn't be allowed to cover her bottom. And there: she should have asked permission. You see? She's regressing to that time when she was being punished and having her privileges taken away. This is what's so interesting about this exercise. It never fails to meet its promise." She looked at me. "And yours. What does yours say at that level?"

I shook my head, remembering the ways in which I imagined tying her up, forcing her to beg for my cock. I could feel my erection pushing against my zipper.

"Domination." She said simply. "You need to dominate. It's not completely symmetrical of course, but knowing what the two of you imagine you need, it makes it much simpler to move forward. Wouldn't you agree?"

Whether she was asking me rhetorically about her final declaration, or about her interpretation of my journal, it didn't matter. The answer was 'yes' in both case.

"Okay," she continued and then stopped. "Mamiko!"

The young woman immediately slapped the remote to shut down the trainer and then flipped a switch on the fucking machine. The humming of the vibrator continued momentarily until she could turn it off. It was as if she had read Anna's mind. I had no idea what was going on, but they both stared at the screen, and then at Loren's chest, breathing erratically.

"It is far too soon to let her climax. You know that!"

Apparently Loren had almost cum, but now, with everything turned off, she only looked desperate, her hands gripping the leather cushion, her moans muffled by the mouth guard. I could see tears welling up. On the TV the pussy camera was obscured by a milky substance, the light barely glowing through. Her rectum was pulsing as she desperately tried to push against the two dildos to get relief.

"You know the drill," Anna dismissed her assistant and turned back to me. "It is almost your turn, Master Rick."

I looked at her confused, her expression a mixture of playful tease and hidden venom. I shook my head.

"Strip. It's time. Loren needs to see you submitting, and you need to fully appreciate being a bottom."

"I had hoped we had gotten over that last week, Mistress Anna," I said smiling slightly.

"Don't make it any worse, Master Rick. It doesn't provide a good role model for your cunt. I won't ask you again. You heard me."

She sat back and waited while I stood and stripped off my clothes. Mamiko had unbound Loren's head, momentarily, to adjust the neck brace, rotating her neck up. She refastened her head so she could now look down between her legs. Tears rolled down her cheeks, but the little trooper she was, she didn't hum her tune.

My cock was sticking up - the sight of these two women and what they were putting her through would have given an octogenarian a stiffy. Mamiko eventually turned to me, putting her hand on my elbow and leading me to the far side of the frame. She turned me to face away and had me get down on all fours. The frame was open "X", Loren's legs bound to one set of legs, and now, Mamiko took my knees and bound my thighs to the other legs.

"You might want to put your forearms down on the carpet, Master Rick, you'll not get tired so quickly."

I could hear Loren whimpering but couldn't see whether it was from arousal or distress. I put my forehead down on my hands and waited, assuming I was either going to be spanked or impaled.

Moments later, I felt Mamiko's fingers on my anus, rubbing a cool gel around the wrinkled skin, and then warmth as she penetrated me. Pushing past my sphincter, she applied a generous amount of lubricant deep into me. I could hear Loren beginning to protest.

"Enough, cunt! If you utter another sound you will not cum for a week. Do you understand?"

To her credit, she didn't answer out loud. I could only imagine she gave some limited nod, or blinked her eyes. And then I couldn't focus as I felt Mamiko push something so large into me, I thought I was being split apart.

"SHIT! What the fuck!"

"Silence! Master Rick, you shall not speak, you shall not move and you shall take that like the slimy worm you are!"

I felt tears spilling onto my cheeks and breathed through the pain until whatever it was was seated deeply into my rectum.

"Now, cunt. Your fantasies. Here's what they look like."

Before I could react to the rush of air, I felt a slap on my cheeks, followed a second later by a white burning pain. I cried out.

"Did I not say silence, you miserable excuse for a master? For that, we'll double the number from 10 to 20. Please count for your Mistress and thank your cunt for the honor of being disciplined."

I had inhaled deeply from the first strike and quickly complied, knowing it was no use to protest. "1 Mistress Anna! Thank you cunt."

The next blow came across both cheeks, pushing on the intruder in my ass, the pain shooting down my thighs. "2! Mistress Anna! Thank you cunt!"

I couldn't see exactly what Mamiko was using, but based on the sound and the feeling, it was leather and fairly wide. She expertly placed the paddle on my ass cheeks, my exposed thighs, across the dildo, and in the final slap, across my balls that were hanging down. My cock was harder than it had been in recent memory, pushed against my belly. By the final strike, I was crying, tears freely flowing. I could neither hear Loren, nor did I care what this might be doing to her. All I could think was that this was Anna's retribution for my negotiation. The beating stopped and I struggled to catch my breath, snot and tears dripping from my face.

"Okay, Master Rick. Okay. That was very brave of you. Very brave. Now you have a sense of how far you can go." I felt her hand brushing on my hot skin, moving softly down to stroke my tender balls and then under to hold the base of my shaft. As she held me, she moved her other hand down my ass cheeks, all the while speaking softly. "You are very hard. You probably want to cum, yes?"

I nodded, not sure I could speak.

"And your cunt. What do you suppose she wants?"

I didn't answer, feeling her fingers tightening around the base of my shaft, just above my balls. I felt Mamiko reaching through my legs from the other side, and then a cool band replaced Mistress Anna's fingers, tightening until I cried out, followed by a soft click.

"It is very disrespectful to not answer your Mistress. What. Does. Your. Cunt. Want?"

"I don't know, Mistress Anna! I don't know!" I couldn't believe the pain from whatever they'd clipped on me, but my cock head was mushrooming against my belly, the dildo in my ass pushing against my prostrate. I was completely locked up tight.

"Mamiko."

"OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD! SHIT, SHIT, YESSSSSSS"

12