All Comments on 'Rules'

by mooboo2u

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
nomennescionomennescioabout 11 years ago
Unique

If nothing else, that's certainly true. A bit disturbing, but of course I imagine that was the point.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
not a fan

The writing was ok.. but the content very disconcerting.

Should have been listed under bdsm or non-consent.

Bambi_DoeBambi_Doeabout 11 years ago

If the sex was consensual why he go to jail. He said she can leave whenever she wanted, he blackmailed her into staying but she had a choice. I thought incest between two consenting adults gets you a fine atleast. In NYC you can marry your first cousin legally, that's considered incest. I think it was sick but I love the story she was a spoiled brat & a whore. He treated her like one & played games with her mind. She should've been more respectful to both her parents & had she been from the beginning I would've felt sorry for her. I honestly would've put her out she's 18. I would've took her phone, car keys, credit cards/debit cards & everything but the clothes off her back & told her to get the fuck out my house. That little slut was rude & disrespectful to her parents & showed no remorse for none of her actions. I give this story 5 stars.

nightshadownightshadowabout 11 years ago
Conflicted...

While the *story* itself was twelve different shades of fucked up, this is an incredibly powerful piece of writing! A few small typos here and there, but I barely noticed them because the writing had captivated virtually all of my attention (the Editor Within never sleeps, however). I can't say that I was drawn to the story in any personal way, but everything came through in living color- fantastic character development, nearing on poetic in some places. Masterfully written and very, very dark.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Dark and twisted, yet brilliant

Truly original and brilliant, despite its dark premise. The message within was prophetic, and the author veiled it all in a very deep and methodical format. Well done! Keep writing!

Clumsy123Clumsy123about 11 years ago
super

This story was amazing, I loved the powerplay between father and daugther and the moment where he finally got her. I do hope you continue to write more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Incest Is Illegal

The reality is many people go to jail for incest; just check out the internet and you can find many instances where adult parents and adult children end up being charged even if it is con-sensual.

This story should have been in Non-consent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

This is supposed to be erotic? It's a sexual blackmail story..yuk.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 11 years ago
Contains about 10x the usual thought that goes into a story of this genre !

That being said the characters were flat and or shrill, akin to 3rd rate Eugene O' Neil. The writer has a long way to go before his/her prose reads smoothly.

Mooboo2u does have ambition to and a clue as to how to compose a top notch story in this genre. I appreciate that fact, thank the author for sharing & am very hopeful of future improvement.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
good

I loved it. Thank you for telling this story.

Ang

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great to see you writing again!

Loved the psychological slant behind your stories. Hope for more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Back?

What happened to the rest of the stories by this author? I hope they return.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
It shows a lot of promise. Great work!

I actually was very surprised with the story. Of course most of the father/daughter and reluctance stories I read appear to be written hastily, with little thought given to the characters, the plot, or the aftermath. Which is somewhat understandable, considering it IS an erotic story and a depressing ending may be 'undesirable.' I do think that your story was wonderful, and very original. I'm not disinclined to bluntness, but your underlining theme here couldn't have been screamed louder with a bullhorn. Especially in the last sentence. There is no need for the message to be conveyed directly- sometimes when left unsaid, the audience will come to the conclusion regardless. I love the realism in this story. I love the understanding on consequence. As a victim of sexual abuse myself I can tell you that it was portrayed very, very realistically. If you ever consider revising the story or using it to pursue a new one- my suggestion as a reader would be to see a little more build up. For example, more show of the father's predominant stress or dissatisfaction with his life. A lot of older, married men feel how he felt.. What made him different? Why was he personally more prone to act against the law? I'd like to also see a little more emotional depth with the daughter. No one just acts slutty, there's a reason for her to get addicted to sex or reckless behavior. All in all, a very good story. One of the only incest stories I've really enjoyed.

4.5/5 - Just right

*critic mode turned off*

yeah yeah, i know, it's just an erotic story. I just think it shows too much promise for you to waste. And it teaches a lesson.. lol. Great! Great story!

puddlepaltoopuddlepaltooalmost 11 years ago
WoW!

This is a totally different spin on incest for this site. Most men and women who write on this site show only the positive sides to incest but this shows just how bad it can really be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Bummer Ending

I don't know about you, but abortion is a real mood-killer. If you're gonna put such a dark twist in, I'd warn people in the tags.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing

Great story! I love that the characters acted like real people and there were consequences for actions. Very well written!

DarkoppsDarkoppsover 10 years ago

Very interesting story. Really hit me with a shock of pleasure this was very interesting and the twisted logic in this just dripped with intelligent horror. I loved it.

lrogerblrogerbabout 10 years ago
Not sure how to respond to this story.

I am sort at a loss for words as to what to say. I liked it, I didn't like it. The story was well written and held my attention . I like to fantasize about incest and sometimes it would have happened to me but it didn't. I am more into love stories than stories of deceit and domination. Thanks it was good reading.

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchabout 10 years ago

I was glad that the dad was put away, blackmailing hypocrite.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Loved it

My fave stories are when the wife catches the husband cheating. Im super wet now. More please x

Dream59Dream59over 8 years ago
I gave it 4*s

I would have given it 5 but it was just so dark.

Reb1861Reb1861about 8 years ago

needed a happier ending.

Newbie13Newbie13about 8 years ago
😐

It was very well written, but very sad. I like stories that have action, but it's nice to have stories that make you feel serious emotion. This was a nice reprieve.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wow

You are a terrific writer. So much better and more realistic that their tryst would be short but sweet and memorable for both. I loved the whole story and especially the ending.

Prolonged_Debut10Prolonged_Debut10over 6 years ago
Fantastic

This was pure gold from beginning to end. I have not read anything else from this author, but as soon as I finish writing this comment, I'm going to his site to see what else is there. It was a pleasure reading this story, and I was happy from the beginning to the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Awesome

Part two or similar story would be sweet

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Where souls come from...

That line, that was deep and no way in a thousand years would I expect to read it in Literotica. That was a nice touch. Bravo.

DdraigfachDdraigfachalmost 3 years ago

WOW!!! That was intense and completely different to anything I've read on literotica. Bravo sir if I could give it more that a 5* rating I would. Thank you for an excellent read

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

HAHAHAHAHA author cmon!! She became CELIBATE!? ROFL NAH NAH WAY im laughing my 4ss off hahahahahhah

And her brother feels SORRY for screwing her!? hahahahahahahahah NOOOO WAAAYY :'D

Dad was defo just jealous brother got to her and he didnt. The jealousy was driving him mad thats why he acted on his fantasy ROFLMAO

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermooboo2u@mooboo2u
462 Followers
I am 80% done with a new chapter of Inferidelity, 60% done with a reimagining of Independent Women (that nobody asked for, but I'm writing anyways), and 25% done with the final chapter of Bets. Thank you for all the great emails and messages, and please keep them coming :)