Rules of Marriage Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thecelt
thecelt
2,518 Followers

Without a word, Sam picked me up and carried me to the bed. He put me down and began to remove his clothes. I did the same and laid back waiting for him to enter me. Instead, he moved between my legs and began to pleasure me with his tongue and fingers. I tried to pull him up on top of me, but he simply remained there. He drove me mad with pleasure and continued through two orgasms. I was writing and screaming and still he continued. I finally grabbed him by the hair and pulled him up on top of me.

"Take me, now! I need to feel you inside me. I want to feel you fill me with your seed. Make me yours!" I held on to him with all my strength and felt him push against my sex. He entered in one swift stroke, causing my breath to leave in a loud groan. I was in heaven as he drove into me with passion and with what no doubt was a lot of anger. I didn't care. Sam was making love to me and that's all I wanted. He continued pounding me in silence until I felt him tense up. I wrapped my legs around him and pulled him tight to me. He pushed once more, going as deep as he could and then I felt his cock pulse as he dumped his sperm deep inside me. He finally collapsed on top of me and I just held him as he came back down.

"I love you Sam. I have always loved you and I will never stop loving you. What we just did is love. What I am guilty of doing with that other man is nothing. There is no comparison. You have to find a way to forgive me." Maybe I should just let it be but I had to make him see what we shared. It was too wonderful to lose.

"I'm trying and I do love you. I hope it will be enough." Sam rolled over but made no attempt to get up. "In the meantime, why don't we see what else we can do to pass the time?"

His grin was enough to get me excited again and we made love several times that evening. We did things that we had talked about but this night we tried them all. I began to feel that there was a good chance we would make it, but Sam was still holding something back from me. I could feel it as we made love. Something was coming and I hoped it was not bad news.

thecelt
thecelt
2,518 Followers
12