Rules of Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry guys, the party has to end," said the young barman.

Jim came over and kissed his wife on the neck.

"Had fun?"

"Yeah!" she said. "It's been a long time since I had a good dance."

"Watching you was quite a thrill," Jim said.

"You were talking politics!" she laughed.

"You know, that mirror behind the bar is set at a perfect angle. You enjoyed more than just the dancing!"

She looked slightly guilty and sheepish. Jim whispered in her ear.

"Told you! I found it quite a thrill!"

Charles still had plenty of cash.

"Hey barman, my good fellow! Give us a couple of bottles of that good stuff to take to our rooms."

"I'm not allowed to do that sir -- I'd be fired"

"For fucks sake man -- there's enough cash in my hand to double your weeks wages -- give us a bottle and I'll replace your stock in the morning."

With one of his grand theatrical gestures he waved along the group.

"Come on friends -- up to our rooms. We have to arouse this fine woman until she begs for our favours and her husband falls sick, insane with jealousy!"

"I don't think we can go quite that far!" Des laughed.

Wally looked at Jim with a wry smile, "We only got as far as having a dance."

"Then the contest has hardly started!" stated Charles.

Jim laughed, "You're pissed Charlie boy! But okay, we'll have the last drink upstairs with you."

Gemma's opinion wasn't sought. That made her mad -- she was being taken for granted -- people talking over her head. Follow like an obedient puppy.

They piled into the hotel room, which wasn't really that spacious. Gemma intended making a stand, have the men sit and listen while she gave them a feminist lecture; all feelings of sexual arousal were swept aside for now. She never got the chance. Guy with the narrow eyes was again in a confrontational mood.

"So Jim, tell me -- if you really were happy to let your wife have her moment -- you know -- get even with you, go out and enjoy some male company -- what do you imagine would happen?" His whole tone sounded unfriendly.

"You tell me Dr Freud," answered Jim.

"Well, you say you wouldn't get mad -- but how far do you think she'd go?"

"Shouldn't you be asking me that question?" snapped a bemused Gemma.

"So you answer then!" said Guy abruptly, giving the woman a disagreeable look.

Gemma was put on the spot.

"I don't know," she admitted.

Wally was more intoxicated than the rest, "Oh shut up -- come on Gem, lets dance." He took hold of Gemma and began to move her to and fro, in a slow smooch. She felt his dick begin to rise against her body.

Guy watched and smiled, "See, Jim, if she was out somewhere -- and mad at you -- she'd have men pressing against her, wanting a handful of those big performing breasts -- and she'd most likely see that as a way to get revenge -- by letting them touch -- then have her."

Des took that as cue and joined Wally, holding Gemma from behind, grinding his crotch into the top of her thigh.

"What about you Gemma?" asked Guy. "Your husband is standing here on the brink of throwing in the towel. Are you going to chicken out too -- admit you're not as adventurous as you make out now you've got Wally slobbering over you?"

The older man Charles was sat on the bed busy knocking back the drink.

"He can take it -- they both can take it," he said calmly.

Jim took a deep breath.

"Gemma! Look at me! Do you want to stay a little longer -- have some more fun?"

She stared back at her husband wondering how he defined fun; she remembered his comment about the mirror -- and how watching her had thrilled him. Though this was now about to turn sour, thanks to the bad apple in the bunch. Gemma was puzzled, wondering what her husband might do next.

"I don't mind if we stay awhile," she told him, as Des began to kiss her neck.

"I have to make a small change first," Jim said, smiling to let his wife know that it was okay for Des to carry on.

Gemma kept her eyes on her husband as Des nibbled her earlobe and pressed his dick into her. Wally was happy for now stroking a hand down her right thigh as he swayed back and forth.

"So what is this change pal?" Guy asked.

"I need to remove an irritation," said Jim a second before his fist propelled the mouthy man across the room.

Des straightened up as though he might make a move though Wally ignored the drama.

As Guy landed on the lap of Charles the older man took a firm grip just below his chin. Though he seemed as pissed as a fart the older man was fully aware, and very strong.

"You always spoil a party with your stupid mouth," he told his compatriot. "This man is very generously letting his wife have some fun with us -- she is enjoying the evening and it's all very erotic. But you have to aggravate him and cause a bad atmosphere. Apart from that you almost spilt the entire contents of my bottle. That is quite unforgivable!"

After expressing his dismay the theatrical Charles smartly and sharply brought up his knee to inflict great pain in Guy's testicles. The man, now quiet, crawled his way out of the room and off to his bed.

Gemma had been speechless; more than a little scared, but now felt an overwhelming reassurance that she was free to explore her inner hidden urges and push back the boundaries. The remaining men, apart from being quite merry seemed docile and happy just to have some fun. Jim had shown that any anger or misgivings he harboured had been toward the mouthy Guy, now all those left in the room were relaxed and easy. She gave a little giggle when Wally's hand crept higher taking the hem of her dress up with it, right above her stocking tops.

"Ah!" sighed the watching Charles, "I love the sight of a woman's legs clad in silky stockings!"

Wally thought he might please his friend Charles so carefully pulled up Gemma's dress evenly each side until her panties came into view, standing aside for a moment or two to let the man enjoy the sight. Gemma was quite taken back by the action but allowed it to happen, her feelings of sexual arousal increasing by the second knowing she was on display for the pleasure of the middle--aged man.

"What a sight!" declared Charles, "Do you mind old chap?"

He didn't wait for Jim's permission before he fumbled with the zip of his trousers and fiddled around inside. The aroused woman was raised to new heights realising that this stranger was about to show her his penis and masturbate while enjoying the sight of her body. How she thrilled when the hands of the other two men became more active, feeling her tits and stroking around the area of her pussy. She glanced at her husband again looking for signs that things may have gone a step too far -- she saw none. Jim was now sat in a chair, his expression content and his mood placid. She reasoned it would be fine if she let things progress.

Now she was ogling the stiff cock of the older man, watching as he pulled on the foreskin. Another zip began to be unfastened but this time it was hers; Des was undoing her dress.

"Show me those magnificent tits!" Charles begged.

"Hang on!" said Gemma, calling a halt to the proceedings, "I'm not standing here like a piece of meat at a cattle auction!"

Her husband laughed. Gemma walked over to him and indicated she wished to sit on his knee. A hard lump pressed between her buttocks and she wriggled, hanging on to him with one hand while the other prevented the top of her dress from falling loose completely.

"You're forgetting that my wife wanted to make a point -- same rules for women! She will call the shots."

"Yeah!" said Gemma, comfortable on the knee of her husband, "I'll sit here and relax with a drink -- you show me what you have between your legs -- and I'll pass comment on you!"

Jim laughed again slipping an arm around the waist of Gemma.

"Are you turned on?" he whispered.

"Yeah, very much so, what about you?" she whispered back.

"I'm surprised by how much!" he told her. "I'm not sure exactly how far I want this to go."

The tone of his voice and the manner of his look gave him away. Gemma realised that he was extremely excited, probably scared that he would push her beyond the limit of what she was prepared to do. She didn't really want to spell it out in as many words but the housewife was definitely up for more. Meanwhile the men who had been fondling Gemma joked with Charles and snatched the bottle off him, ready for a drink. They made fun of his cock that was now losing its hardness.

"I've never felt like this before," Gemma admitted, "Being undressed in front of strange men is usually something that remains a fantasy for normal housewives. If you find it exciting - and want me to do more -- I will do." She kissed his cheek and looked him the eye, "You do want it to go further don't you? It's okay, as long as there are no recriminations later."

"You can feel how hard my dick is," Jim said, "That ought to give you a clue as to what I want!"

Gemma bent her head and kissed her husband passionately, she broke away to speak, whispering heavily in his ear.

"I've never been so excited," she panted, "I'll go as far as you want me to -- show me what you want!"

The tipsy but jovial men disturbed the private tryst.

"Hey! Are you two having your own party?"

Des walked over, handed Gemma a glass and topped up Jim's drink; his crotch came very close to the face of the woman. Jim saw the lust in her eyes as she almost kissed the big bulge that showed the outline of his shaft.

"We're waiting for you guys -- Gemma told you what you have to do!"

Giggling like schoolboys Des and Wally began a striptease, posing and dancing for the amusement and pleasure of the sexy housewife.

"It's all good harmless fun," muttered the drunken Charles.

To Gemma it was more than that. She experienced new sensations and thrills, every nerve ending felt like an erogenous zone. Her rate of breathing increased dramatically when the men stood in nothing more than their underwear. The sexual electricity transferred itself from Gemma to Jim -- he felt her arousal.

"Come on guys, show her what you've got!"

Wally and Des still managed a show of coyness, before they teasingly lowered their shorts. Gemma breathed in sharply taking in air and her eyeballs widened when she saw the full glory of the two almost erect cocks. Jim had a plan that would thrill his wife even more.

"I know how to make them harder!" he whispered, kissing her neck.

Taking hold of his wife's dress he gradually tugged it inch by inch up toward her waist, giving the men a clear view of her panties. Sure enough the two dicks responded, twitching and standing proud -- even Charles became alert and his dick came back to life. Gemma moaned softly.

Jim hadn't finished yet. Reaching to the front he took hold of the hand Gemma was using to hold up the front of her dress. Both knew that when she let go her dress would fall away and she would expose her tits. The men knew too and having stopped the silly dance watched hungrily. Gemma saw them begin slow movements, pulling their foreskins to and fro, making the big red helmets with the tiny piss-hole appear to swell.

She didn't resist and let her husband guide her hand away from her front.

"You're not wearing a bra are you?" whispered Jim.

"No!" she hissed.

The weight of the cloth fell away from her orbs displaying her red erect nipples and lily-white tits.

"Fucking Hell!" cried Wally, masturbating his dick.

"I want to fuck you!" Jim breathed in her ear.

"In front of everyone -- now! While they watch?" his startled, but very excited and aroused wife asked.

"In a couple of minutes -- yes!"

Gemma was stammering, her gaze fixed on the big cocks, "Why -- a couple of minutes?"

Jim didn't answer but instead gently forced apart her thighs and placed his finger on the slit of her pussy. Slowly moving along the crease he pressed her panties into her vagina until the men saw them becoming wet. With his spare hand he circled her chest and rolled her nipple between his digits, occasionally squeezing hard forcing her to jump and utter short moans of surprise and delight. Gemma had no choice but to look in front at the men and often their eyes met causing her degenerate and depraved feelings. The men saw how keyed-up and aroused she had become as she watched them masturbate. When she was asked to open her legs a little wider, she smiled wantonly and obeyed.

Jim had a new delightful treat in store for the men. When his fingers found the hem of the gusset of her panties he slowly but firmly pulled her underwear to one side showing off the puffy vulva and the damp juicy slit. Now he used his fingertip to open up the tiny envelope of skin that covered and hid her clitoris. Applying just enough pressure and movement he made her cry out and groan, exciting her enough to cause her pelvis to gently thrust forward.

"Shall I fuck you now?" Jim asked softly.

"Yeah!" she breathed.

"Do you want to hold those cocks -- pull back that foreskin and feel the hotness on your cheeks?"

Gemma moaned loudly. Her mind puzzled over the meaning and relevance of his words -- hotness, cheeks?

"How?" she begged, almost inaudibly sobbing with pleasure.

Raising her weight from his lap he quickly brought out his cock. He intended fucking her while she straddled his lap but decided he would prefer that she faced him -- for there might just be acts he would want to watch! Standing and pushing her toward the bed he deposited her into the arms of Des while he whipped off his clothes. Des and Gemma kissed greedily, his hands played with her tits.

Taking back possession of his wife Jim indicated how he wanted her, and the amazed wife straddled his cock, as he lay flat on the bed. Charles, who had come to life stood and spluttered frantically working his dick. Gemma sounded almost manic as her husband began to fuck her. It felt weird knowing that she was having sex in the presence of three naked men while she remained dressed, given that her dress was crumpled around her waist and her knickers had been pulled to one side. Charles of course was still clothed with just his fat dick hanging out.

"Let her play with your cocks!" Jim told the two men.

Des and Wally came either side of the ecstatic woman. She giggled and sighed, amazed that she about to take hold of a pair of stiff cocks -- while sat across her husbands lap with his dick inside her cunt. She hesitated at first then as her pleasure heightened she became eager and gave lewd smirks and contented sighs. Jim had mentioned hotness felt on her cheeks -- she reasoned that he expected her to make that happen. Smiling down at her husband who was thrusting deep inside her she reached out and brought the bodies of the happy men closer to her. Now she very deliberately teased Jim by waving the cocks close to her face.

"Go on!" her husband urged as he rammed his cock into her sex tube.

Gemma pressed a cock against her cheek, catching the manly, musky odour. She let out a long sigh then warmed her cheeks with the hot rods, on either side.

"Go on!" said Jim again, "More!"

Gemma's heart thumped knowing just what her husband was urging to do. Her face took on a serious look and she drew in a long breath, hardly able to believe she would dare to perform the dirty depraved act her husband had requested. Slowly pressing the cocks against her cheeks she gradually positioned the tips closer and closer to either side of her lips. The men were patient holding their libidos in check, breathing deeply, waiting while the woman was ready.

She looked down at her husband, sensing the overpowering lust that consumed his every fibre. At first there was an almost imperceptible parting of her lips. The tips of the two cocks now touched the corners of her mouth. Subconsciously the men must have moved forward ever so slightly because she tasted salty pre-cum. Jim had slowed his movements; his eyes wide open, waiting for his wife to grant his wish. Gemma kept her eyes fixed on him. Now Jim could see the whiteness of her teeth and he growled with gleeful pleasure knowing her mouth was ready to open wide; the cocks pushed against the corners of her mouth and the pressure forced her mouth to open a little more.

Gemma moaned with sexual abandon as she tugged the stiff cocks that last few centimetres and opening her mouth wide took both passed her luscious lips and sucked the purple helmets.

Jim let out a loud shout and grinned, fucking his wife as he watched her kiss and lick, moving her tongue over the men's piss-holes. With hardly the space for both cocks at once in her facial orifice she alternated between the two, grinding down on Jim's cock as she sucked. Hands played with her tits, squeezing, inflicting delightful pain. The scene depicted a degenerate orgy of which the ancient Romans would have envied.

Suddenly Gemma's eyes darted back and forth between Wally's cock and her husband; on her face was a confused inquiring expression as though she sought permission or guidance. Charles had sensed what was about to happen and shouted out.

"Take it in your mouth Gem my dear!"

When Jim saw his wife open her mouth really wide he knew she had already made up her mind. Thick white gluey blobs of jism came spurting forth without warning, clinging to her tongue, dripping off the edge, some shooting to the very back of her mouth. To Jim's surprise she didn't flinch or hesitate, happily taking in the salty sperm even wiping her lips with her tongue, like she was devouring melting ice cream.

On her right her other hand continued to wank the cock of Des, but now he too was about to climax. Without any hesitation Gemma opened wide ready to drink the sperm of the second man and drink she did as his, being more liquid could almost have been mistaken for his piss. Jim was shocked when his wife, without warning began to grind down on him hard and fast - he knew some part of the act had affected her, intensifying the sexual joy she enjoyed from this depravity and wild abandon.

Still she sucked on the slackening cocks until Charles, mustering up any strength he had left, given his drunken state, pushed Wally out of the way and demanded Gemma suck every drop of spunk from his dick. Gemma duly obliged, taking the older man's shaft in both hands, sucking and wanking it deep into her mouth; it was a task that didn't take long to complete.

With sperm dribbling down her face Gemma gripped the bedcovers, staring down intently at her husband -- they fucked away - both were lost in their own dirty dreams.

In the morning the dining room was silent save for the clinking of cutlery and chinking of plates. The business-suited men, Charles, Des and Wally, waved a silent goodbye as they trooped out having had an early call. Behind them marched the mouthy and bruised Guy, who didn't bother waving.

"I wouldn't have believed we could be capable of doing that!" Jim said.

"I really don't know what to say," Gemma admitted. "I'm glad we don't have to face them this morning though."

It was a sunny day so it suited both to spend some time lazing around on the beach, dozing but really avoiding conversation. The day passed uneventfully until they strolled back to the hotel. The receptionist beckoned Jim -- he had received a call. The upshot of it was that he was needed urgently at his place of business. Gemma was disappointed; the break would have to be cut short. There followed a long discussion

"Why don't I drive back tonight, when I've had a meal? If I can sort things out first thing tomorrow then I can be back mid afternoon; you stay here."

It seemed a good idea. They had a meal together and Jim packed a few items in a bag.

"By the way," he said as he was about to leave, "I wouldn't be leaving you here if the others hadn't have left."

He smiled, reassured that most of the guests in the dining room were middle --aged couples and families. Jim wasn't sure he could trust Gemma now.