Rules of Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please fuck me -- I want your cock inside me!" she begged.

Okay!" he said.

Standing he signalled to his accomplices. To her horror Gemma was pulled up and bent over the arm of a chair.

"No!" she yelled, "Not like that!"

Delegate's massive cock was forcing open her anus.

"No, it's too big!"

The man laughed manically but to her great relief slipped his dick into her soaking cunt instead.

"You have to be good or I change my mind!" he said.

She wriggled and squeezed her pelvic muscles tight in an effort to satisfy the man and eagerly took any cock that appeared in front of her face between her lips. She entered a new sexual dimension as her libido grew and her lust increased tenfold. Lifting her knees onto the seat she raised her backside high opening up her wrinkled hole.

"I've changed my mind!" she hissed loudly, "I want you up my arse -- fuck me in the arse!"

The black man laughed and swapped holes pushing his dick fully home, making her squeal. When Delegate finally sank away with appetite sated Gemma's arsehole was up on offer for any takers.

The exhausted woman slept sporadically on the bed of the black man amongst other bodies. As morning came she remained in the suite while those who woke with an inclination wanked off in her mouth. Everyone else had long ago gone down to breakfast by the time Gemma hurried along the corridor to her own room.

A long hot shower with plenty of soap was what she needed to wash away her sins. Naked and dry she took time out to settle her mind. There was a knock at the door. Wrapping up in a bathrobe she answered the knock, opening the door to see the young barman.

"Just thought I'd let you know -- for the record -- I personally came to give you an early call -- you didn't answer. Guess you wasn't in here."

Gemma realised the barman knew she had misbehaved.

"Come on in," she said.

The young man sauntered into the room trying to peek down her cleavage. Gemma saw where his interest lay and hoped to gain his trust making sure he didn't blab when Jim returned.

"It doesn't look like my husband is returning early after all. I'll call him and check to see if he's on his way."

The barman nodded and turned to leave.

"Stay a minute if you like -- I haven't thanked you for your trouble -- you deserve a tip."

Gemma made her telephone call leaning against a dresser, lifting a leg to rest her foot on a chair, knowing she was showing more inner thigh than she ought to. There followed a conversation, then, hanging up she turned to the young man.

"Well my husband won't be here for quite a while," she purred suggestively.

She looked down at her own cleavage then back to the boy.

"I think I know how I can thank you."

Watching the lads growing excitement and seeing movement in his trousers Gemma let him ogle for a minute. She was very aroused herself.

"Are you interested in seeing more?"

She watched him swallow and nod nervously as she fiddled with the sash holding her robe together. Letting her robe gape open at the top she gave the boy a good view of her tits.

"You know I've been a naughty girl while my husband has been away -- well... I seem to have gained an appetite for sex."

"I saw the black guys follow you up last night -- I guessed the rest."

"Can I trust you to keep that secret?"

"Sure" he said, with sincerity.

"Are you interested in this?" she asked, letting her robe fall open altogether to display her nakedness.

The young barman nodded and looked flushed.

"Why don't you lock the door and undress," she purred, "Then you can fuck me."

The boy was still there hours later. Gemma could not get enough and was almost frustrated having now got used to ready replacements in the form of a plentiful supply of stiff cocks. Instead, while she waited for the lad to recover she used his hand and sat on his face making him work with his tongue. She bent low lifting her arse high in the air making it clear where she wanted his cock to enter her body.

When her husband banged on the door the barman was just ready for leaving but the wife was undressed and unkempt wearing just the loose robe.

"Why was it locked?" asked the husband, though the boy had already made a hasty retreat.

Gemma was slow to give a reason and her face told its own story.

"You've been fucking the barman!" Jim said.

Gemma didn't see the point of denying it.

There followed an hour's silence, then arguments and recriminations.

"Now you stop being so bloody vocal about things being different for women!" Jim snapped angrily.

"If this is going to lead to divorce then I'd better tell you about the black guy," Gemma said, almost flippantly.

"Yeah, yeah!" interrupted Jim, "I tricked you. I set you up with that guy and he called me this morning. I wanted to see how far you'd go. He's already told me how easily you agreed to go back to his room and he admitted he was tempted to get in your knickers and said you seemed eager to get into his pants. Yeah, I know all about it -- you felt his cock while you kissed and let him feel your tits! And you were tricked about who he is -- he's no important Nigerian -- he's a West Indian guy I've known for years. Peter is a guy from work."

Gemma sniggered in contempt, "Well he tricked you too, arsehole -- I've spent the night in his room. He didn't tell you that he fucked me!"

"Yeah, right, sure!" Jim laughed.

There followed a minute of head shaking from the husband who thought he had won the higher ground.

"Now we are even!" stated Jim, "We came here on this break to sort things out. It turns out we have both been happy to have a sexy parties with others, in each other's presence -- and you too have been prepared to go behind my back when the chance presents itself. You are no better than I. So where does that leave us?"

"Even when we get away, give ourselves space to try and sort out our marriage -- even then," sneered Gemma, "You have to be devious and play dirty. You took the trouble to invite some buddy of yours to come here and trap me into being unfaithful. You made up some cock-and-bull story about having to sort out some crisis, leaving me here alone to see if I'd be tempted."

"Well, I was justified, as it turned out, you went back to his room and might have been prepared to let him fuck you if he'd been genuinely trying to seduce you." Jim said, wryly. "As it turned out you were reduced to seducing the young barman. I admit I didn't plan for that -- or expect it. Maybe you did it out of anger - feeling rejected when the supposed important Nigerian turned you down.

Gemma opened her mouth to correct him but decided she was wasting her time; he would believe what he wanted to believe.

"Okay, so where does it leave us then?" Gemma breezed, "But before you make one of your intelligent decisions let me just square things up properly -- for the record. Perhaps we aren't as even as you imagine. Do your marital sins include having a gang bang -- and anal sex?"

Jim laughed, "Fantasist!"

They spent the day walking along the coastal road, trading insults, as though they enjoyed the thrust and parry of argument. The sea air cleared their minds. At mid evening the barman looked up, surprised to see the couple, which he knew had been due to check out that day, stroll into the lounge. It was Gemma who approached the bar.

"I expect this may have cost me my job," said the barman before glancing toward the woman's husband. "Does he know we had sex?"

Gemma didn't answer him directly but looked at him in a serious way. "We are staying here for another night. He wants to watch."

The End.