Rules of the Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To Mike's credit, he entered me gently and gave me plenty of adjustment time as he pushed in. I did my best to make it easier for him. (If you've ever done this before, sandwiched between two men, you know it's not as easy as it sounds. Your body is not designed for use by two men at once. It takes determination and patience to keep them both inside you, and I did things with my right leg that seemed designed to dislocate my joints.) Making myself perfect for Nick, caused Mike to enter me at too sharp an angle and stretch my anus painfully. Correcting my position for Mike, I made it difficult for Nick to remain in me, destroying his rhythm. It was a constant, un-winnable battle. None of us complained, however, least of all me. Except when Mike or Nick twisted me too hard out of frustration and I yelped.

"Let's switch her," Mike said after one particularly loud outcry. I failed to understand what difference a new cock in my vagina and asshole would make, but surprisingly, it did. Maybe Mike was more limber. Maybe Nick liked my asshole better than he did my cunt. All I know is I liked it better, and evidently, so did they.

Mike really liked to kiss. Or he really liked me, which amounts to the same thing, I guess. And I liked how Nick made love to my ass, rather than just fuck it energetically. And he was much better than Mike at sharing the enjoyment. Mike, conversely, was better at satisfying me vaginally, so I had it perfect both ways. Of course, nothing lasts forever.

Mike said: "Let's go on our backs for a while. Would you like to be face-up, or face-down, Lisa?"

The question made me giggle and blush.

"For God's sake, Mike?" Nick growled. "Face-up or face-down?"

Mike grinned widely. "I have a knack for embarrassing you, don't I?" he said to me.

"You certainly do," I agreed. After a moment's consideration, I said, "I think I want to be face up, if that's okay?"

"Sure it is. That way we both get to watch Nicky's face as he's getting it on with you."

He got dope-slapped for his tactlessness.

It was true though: on my back, atop Mike, it allowed both of us to watch Nicky's face while I was being fucked. It put Mike's cock back in my ass, but I could endure that as long as he didn't get too energetic. Since Mike went from my vagina to my ass, he was not forced to change his condom. Nicky changed his though. I grinned, waggling my eyebrows at him teasingly as I didn't think Mike would appreciate me applying a new condom so close to his head. I wondered how they'd react if I suggested the two of them kiss. I wondered how I'd feel, seeing them kiss. I decided I didn't want to find out.

Mike entered me first. I gasped, grinding my teeth together and grimacing. This was not the optimum angle to be entered from the rear. But I adjusted quickly enough, and took Nicky into me deeply as he spread-eagled my legs and slipped himself in my vagina. It was my strangest penetration of the night, being atop Mike, splaying myself for Nicky. It really drove home the point of being taken by two men. And I felt more taken then shared.

After a while, despite Nick's generally gentlemanly behavior, I began to feel entirely taken. I also began to become extremely aroused and no longer in control of myself--or the situation. Mike hurt me, and continued to hurt me. Nick hurt me also, bruising my insides with his deep thrusts and threatening to dislocate my hip joints. I felt dislocated both mentally and physically.

Mike helped himself to my nipples and breasts while Nick attended to my neck and shoulders, adding ever more hickeys. I was beginning to resemble a prehistoric work of art. Already in orgasm, Mike doubled it by slipping his hand between Nick and myself and mangling my panic button. Nick had to clamp a hand over my mouth to shut me up. And he used his penis also, to good effect. Straight out of my vagina and into my moth, not even caring that he didn't remove his condom first. I decided I liked having my mouth fucked, condom and all, and he fucked it quite a bit, with me trying my best not to disappoint him. I was surprised Mike had no objection to this, as it often put my head right beside his, and o number of occasions Nick's cock in my mouth bulged my cheek out against Mike's. He seemed not to mind. I kept having these intense fantasies of Nick pulling it out of my mouth and sticking it in Mike's, but it never happened. I was so disappointed. And then Nick wanted my ass back.

"Can I flip you face-side down?" he panted.

I had to laugh. "At least you asked." I responded wryly.

"You don't mind?"

I embarrassed myself totally: "I like you fucking my ass, Nicky, sweetheart." My face went beet red, cherry red, candy-apple red, indescribably red. He kissed me exhaustively in reply and then flipped me over to reclaim my rear end.

As before, I almost went crazy between the two of them thrusting in and out of me like pistons in an engine. It wasn't painful like it was on my back. Nick found the perfect angle and used it to wrest some pretty humiliating admissions out of me.

"Do you like it babe?"

"Oh, my God, yes!"

"Tell me how much you like it, babe."

"Please, no," I moaned, pleadingly.

"Tell me, or I'll stop fucking you, bitch."

"Nicky, please!"

"Tell me, Lisa."

"Oh, God," I moaned. "I like it a lot."

"How much is a lot?"

"A lot!" I assured him. He stopped fucking my ass.

"Nicky, please?" I begged.

Mike laughed. I told him to shut up. He stopped fucking me also.

"Both of you?" I protested.

"Tell him," Mike said.

"Mike!"

They both held still in me, making me want to strangle them both.

"Fine," I huffed. "I love you fucking my ass more than anything. Is that what you want to hear?"

Nicky's cock started sliding in and out of me again. Mike resumed his fucking again, and sighing, I laid my head down on his chest, adjusted my rear end slightly, raised it a bit, squeezed Nick a bit with my anus and Mike with my vaginal muscles, and remained still as they made me very happy. My only complaint was that Nicky kept taking himself out of me to enjoy my mouth, each time requiring a new condom. I found it wasteful and tiring to keep sheathing him time and again with my mouth. I wish I had never done it. Until he acknowledged my reluctance one time and did it himself, and I immediately became incensed.

"You don't like the way I do it?" I demanded peevishly. He let me complete unfurling it with my mouth, and I didn't complain again.

There isn't much more to tell. They had me like this for another twenty minutes, switching positions three times (Nick, then Mike, and Nick again up my ass), repositioning me a number of times, making me assume positions that seemed impossible on paper, but worked in reality, exhausting me completely. The only activity specifically worth mentioning is when Nick sat me in his lap, had me straddle him with my legs outside his thighs, and made me fuck myself going up and down his shaft. While I did this he caressed my breasts and fingered my clitoris and fingered my vagina while Mike, facing us, masturbated as he watched me go up and down, panting and shuddering and shivering. It was not the only time Nicky made me fuck myself on his cock, but it was the most memorable. Destroying my G-spot with three fingertips, he ejaculated in my rectum while Mike ejaculated into my mouth and I swallowed hungrily. And then it was over.

* * *

"Two and a half hours," Mike observed. We had spent two and a half hours together. It was 2:45 A.M.

"I'm tired," I sighed, yawning. "Do you think the others are awake?"

I knew they were; I could here them outside playing at the table, conversing, occasionally laughing or cursing. It amazed--and embarrassed me--that my neglected partners would allow me so much time alone with two men, basically fucking myself to death. I didn't think I had a fuck left in me. My mouth and vagina and rectum and anus all felt grossly overused, especially my anus and rectum. Nick had done a number on me. I had done a number on myself on his lap. I ached inside, and I don't know which ached worse: my rectum or my vagina. I'd be lucky to walk in the morning. I'd be lucky to walk out the bedroom door two minutes from now.

"I still have to fuck Robert and Gary," I said with a frown.

"Don't forget Bill," Mike reminded me.

"I'm not fucking Bill," I said, scowling deeper.

Mike lifted his head. It had been nestled on my stomach. "Why not?"

I told him why not.

"There's no way," Mike disagreed. Nick, in the bathroom, also told me I was mistaken. He returned, carrying a warm wet washcloth in one hand, a clean hand-towel in the other. He used the washcloth to cleanse my overheated and dangerously red genitals, then patted them dry with the towel. He then squeezed out a generous portion of Jergen's Lotion with Aloe and spread it soothingly on my raw skin.

"Thank you," I sighed gratefully. I bet I had been fucked 5000 times so far, an easy 1000 times up my rectum. One man can do a lot of damage to you; imagine what five men can do.

Smiling indulgently, Nick continued to sooth my aching flesh while Mike assured me I was wrong about Bill. I told them both about the email, and his reaction after seeing my hickeys.

Mike lifted his head again. "Are you kidding me? I was livid, seeing you like that! I wanted to kill Steve. Fuck...I wanted to kill you, Lisa!"

I looked at him, startled. I shook my head. "But you broke out in laughter!" I objected. "You both did!"

Nick snorted. "Mike's not the only one who wanted to kill you, girl. I almost took off my belt and beat you within an inch of your life."

Mike said, "I'm not sure it isn't still a good idea."

I looked at them both in disbelief. "I don't understand."

"If you don't understand, you deserve to be beaten," Nick observed. "Actually, you deserved a good beating, either way."

"What for?" I objected.

"For doing what you're doing," Mike said. His tone indicated he was dealing with somebody brain-dead.

"That's correct," Nick concurred.

Well, wouldn't that be in line with everything else that's happened tonight, I thought glumly? Spanked like a little child. Over everybody's knee. I wondered if they all felt that way.

"The truth is," Mike explained, "Bill might have been the only one showing his true feelings out there tonight. He's really crazy about you, Lisa."

I needed a moment to process that. But I couldn't. "I'm sorry. Say again?"

"He's head over heels in love with you," said Nick.

"Get out of here," I exclaimed. "No way."

Mike shook his head. "Kids are so blind."

Nick shook his head also. "Don't blame her. Bill's been very low-key about the whole thing. It took me a year to scope it out myself. I think it was his lack of interest in you that finally gave it away. He was the only one not openly lusting after you."

"No way!" I objected again.

"Yes, way," Mike confirmed. "But I guess Nicky's right. He's been pretty low-key about the whole thing. If he sent you the email, he did it for the right reason. And he would never have expected a chance with you, if that's what your thinking. And he sure as hell wouldn't have expected this." He waved, encompassing the bedroom. "This must have broken his heart."

Rattled, unsure what to believe, I said nothing.

"Anyway," Nick said. "If you break that poor boy's heart, Lisa..."

"I think you already did that," I said coldly. "Both of you. All of you."

Nick shook his head. "I can understand you saying that, but no."

"Why not?" I demanded. "Explain it to me."

"You think we betrayed Bill. We didn't."

"Looks that way to me," I observed.

"Bill isn't that only one crazy about you, Lisa," Mike said.

"He just hid it better than the rest of us," Nick said.

"All of us, Robert and Gary included, have a serious thing for you. Why do you think we play poker here every week?"

I didn't know what to say. I was flabbergasted.

"The convenience business, Steve's owning the place was just a front," Mike continued. "A very convenient front, as it turned out, but just a front. We played here to see you."

"I--I don't know what to say," I said.

"Say you'll include Bill."

"But...?" I was still unconvinced.

Mike sighed. "I sent the email, Lisa."

"What?" I jerked upright on the bed. "You? Why?"

"To break you up with that asshole, of course," Mike said blithely.

I stared at him, open-mouthed.

"None of us could stand what he was doing to you," Nick said.

I was aghast. "You too?"

"Me and Mike, Richard and Robert and Gary."

"Bill wasn't in on it," Mike said, "Or Jim or Steve. Just the five of us."

I just stared at them, mouth open.

"And to answer your question," Mike said.

"We never expected this to happen," Nick finished.

"We're glad it did—Oh, my God, am I glad it did, but I certainly never envisioned it this way."

"What did you think would happen?" I demanded hotly. I was incensed, betrayed, horrified, and livid.

Mike and Nick exchanged a look. Nick said: "We hoped to get Matt out of the way so we could talk to you."

"Talk to me about what?" I demanded. I was on my feet now, my hands balled at my sides, poised on the balls of my feet. I was one second away from attacking them.

"Calm down," Nick said soothingly.

"I will not calm down. I just fucked five men tonight. I have a right to know the truth."

Mike said: "We hoped to talk you into being with us all."

I blinked. I hadn't expected that. "What do you mean? 'Be with us all'."

"Like you were tonight," Mike said. "Only by agreement. Not out of some half-baked revenge plan. We didn't want that."

"Despite how it turned out," Nick added.

"We planned to approach you next week, after you'd had a chance to calm down some. After you'd kicked them out."

"How could I kick "them' out?" I responded darkly. "Chelsea's my roommate. Her father owns the fucking house. If anyone went, it'd be me."

Nick shook his head. "You really think Steve would take sides with Chelsea and Matt after what happened?"

"Uh...yeah!" I declared sarcastically. "I repeat: he's her father."

"He's also your lover," Mike pointed out.

He derailed me with that. It took me a moment to respond. "That may be, but he's still her father, and he wasn't a party to the email thing. Unless you're lying to me now."

"We're not lying to you," Nick said. "And I'm guessing he offered the same deal that I'm talking tonight."

Flustered, I admitted that he had.

"He wasn't involved in the email. But he's been involved in the 'What if' scenario for as long as we have. He wants you just as badly as we do."

"This doesn't make sense," I moaned, holding my head. "You're telling me the eight of you planned to make me your mistress?"

"We planned to discuss it with you," Mike conceded. "No one was making you do anything you didn't want. And it was just the five of us to start. We planned to bring Steve and Bill and Jim on board after Chelsea and Matt were gone. The others were already on board, in theory. But we all wanted you, Lisa. Nick and I figured out how to make it possible."

I stood, shaking my head. "I don't believe this."

Nick put his arm around my shoulders, Mike around my waist. I wanted to shake them both off, but my body refused to listen.

"This is unbelievable. You turned me into a whore."

"You say that again, I will put you over my knee and spank the hell out of you," Nick warned. "You are not a whore."

I ground my eyelids and teeth together. "What would you call me then?"

Mike answered the question. "Our sexual companion."

I opened my eyes. "To all eight of you?"

"That's the plan," Mike said.

"Some plan," I choked out derisively.

"It's worked out pretty well so far," Nick observed. "If only by accident. Five of us have made love to you. The other three are pretty hopeful, and you have to admit, for eight men and a single woman, we've been spectacular together."

He grinned in a way that defused my remaining anger and sense of betrayal. I had to admit it: Tonight had been extraordinary. Five men, and I'd loved them all. I didn't know about Robert and Gary and Bill, but Jim and Steve and Richard and Mike and Nicky had been just plain incredible to me. And with me. Crazy as it seemed, I could see myself being the hub of nine-person household.

"This is insane," I said.

"That's a yes if I ever heard one," Mike said, patting my rear end.

"God, don't you just love this woman?"

I brayed laughter, like a horse.

* * *

Twenty minutes later we all sat grouped around the table. It was 3:15 AM. We each had new cold beers. I had two. I needed them. I was both dehydrated and de-alcoholed.

For the first time since I'd removed my T-shirt so many hours before, my breasts, and the rest of me were covered. I had on Mike's sleeveless white T-shirt, and according to he and Nick, I looked quite adorable in it. My breasts were perfectly outlined by the clingy material, my nipples thrusting little fingertips. I might as well have been topless. In fact, the way all the men kept looking at me, I understood how a woman in something, rather than nothing, was more of a turn-on.

"Let me get this right," Steve demanded angrily. "You two sent the email?"

"The five of us, if you want to get technical," Mike admitted. He wasn't phased by Steve's anger.

Steve ground his cigar. "That's just sweet. Just fucking sweet. Darling," he said, looking at me. "I am so fucking sorry for these fucking assholes. They had no right to do that to you." He returned his gaze to Mike, now a glare. "I saw what those videos had in them, you two assholes. That was a truly despicable thing you did. Both of you. The five of you."

Mike shook his head. "I'm not the one who made them. Lisa had a right to know."

"Why didn't you just tell her then? You tortured her instead. Can you imagine what seeing those things did to her? I wanted to gag, and I'm a man. I wanted to rip out the screen to get at them. If Chelsea had been home..." He shook his head.

Mike refused to look away. "Telling her's not the same thing. Seeing is believing. Besides, the bearer of bad tidings usually gets his head chopped off. I wanted her furious with the right persons, not with Nick and me and Robert and Gary and Richard."

"You didn't want to ruin your chance to fuck her, you mean!" Steve replied angrily.

Mike refused to back down. "I never expected tonight to happen. None of us did. We talked about the possibility and decided it wasn't a possibility. We--"

"You were wrong!" Steve broke it. "This girl made a...a..."

"Careful," Nick said. "She's sitting right beside you."

Steve fumed, unable to phrase the right words. Like there were any, I thought. I hung my head and turned almost the same color as his face. To my surprise, Jim took my hand and gripped it tightly.

"You did nothing wrong. The truth is, you did exactly what we've fantasized about for years. It may have come about in a totally bogus manner, but I for one am so glad it did. I wouldn't trade my twenty minutes with you for all the poker chips on the planet, Lisa."

"You got it," Richard seconded. My face, my entire upper body should have ignited Mike's T-shirt. I grew even redder as every man at the table, eventually even Steve, raised his bottle in salute and tapped them together in the middle of the table. Jim made me raise my own bottle and join in the salute. I was totally and thoroughly mortified. And happy. So incredibly happy.

"I accept your offer," I muttered feebly.

Everyone spoke at once.

'You do?"

"You're sure, Lisa?"

"That's great, Lisa."

"You won't regret it, Lisa, I promise you."

"Even Gary wanted this," Richard said laughing.

"We'll take care of you like you won't believe."

"We'll pay your rent—"

1...67891011