Rules of the Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike laughed. "No. She taught me how to make her sit up and take notice."

"I'd say it worked," Nick said. "Don't do it again."

Mike looked at me. His middle finger was now gently massaging my wounded button. "Did I hurt you?"

"You took my breath away," I admitted. "For a moment." My heart was beating erratically in my chest, reacting to the pain. Or the stimulation, I'm not sure which. My breath came in jagged little rasps, though it had been doing that a while anyway. I trembled disjointedly in every limb; adrenaline, and excitement and fear.

'Did you enjoy it?" he asked. "After I stopped?"

My feverish blush answered the question.

"Jenny always reacted the same way, and then wanted more. Do you want more?"

I shook my head frantically as Nick threatened "Michael? Behave yourself. The girl's got enough to worry about."

That was the truth. I had everything to worry about.

Smiling, Mike leaned in and kissed me while Nick returned to my breasts. I let my pelvis gyrate to the discordant rhythms of Mike's fingertip, and the two fingertips enjoying my G-spot. I know it exists, because Nick had his finger on it, literally as well as figuratively. It did nothing for my self-control, to say nothing of my dignity and self-respect, moaning and writing with every move of his fingers.

"You're killing me," I moaned. "I can't take it, Nick." I kissed him fiercely and writhed under his renewed onslaught. Mike had me out of my mind with his middle finger.

"I'm going to self-implode," I implored them in a whimper. "You have to stop. Momentarily, at least." I had been on the bed ten minutes now. How could I do this? How could I last?

Nick's solution was to switch hands with Mike, a completely different torture. I buried my mouth against Mike's, took out my desperation and disruption on his tongue. I bit him: his lips, has tongue, his chin; he let up on my G-spot and told Nick to ease up on my button.

"I need my mouth to eat," he explained, wryly: his lower lip was bleeding. I kissed it and licked the blood.

"Thank you," I sighed, relieved. I kissed him again, then kissed Nick, and then went back and forth between their two mouths, five seconds here, ten seconds there, sucking, kissing, nibbling, occasionally biting, being bit, mostly trying to wear out their tongues, wearing out mine instead. My jaw began to ache.

"Guys?"

"What, Lisa?" Nick lifted his mouth from my shoulder. I had another hickey now; I was turning purple, like the plague.

"Can we rest a minute?"

Nick went back to my left shoulder while Mike concentrated on my right, and my neck, and occasionally my breasts, which he gladly shared with Nick. I loved when they suckled at the same time, like feeding infants—every nursing mother's fantasy—holding me, squeezing me as though to produce milk. I was surprised I didn't. It wouldn't have surprised me if I had. I've heard intense stimulation to the nipples and breasts can produce unexpected milk to flow. It made my giggle, thinking how they would react. I knew how I would.

"Are there condoms?" Nick asked.

Here we go, I thought. "In the nightstand drawer."

"Are there enough?"

I honestly didn't know. "I had a box of twenty-four. Six are gone, I think."

Twisting, stretching, Nick reached for the night table drawer and opened it with his fingertips. He could only go so far without losing his cock. I had both of them in my hands. I had just taken possession, had just begun to stroke them. With their urging, of course. It was decidedly strange, masturbating two cocks.

Wait till they make you suck them, my pesky little voice taunted. Wait till they fuck your mouth, one after the other, just like Richard did.

Stop it, I pleaded. I was fretful enough as it was.

Nick managed to lift the box from the drawer and brought it over.

"Durex Extra Sensitive. Did you pick these out?"

" 'The brand most chosen by women for sensitivity--and a 6-time winner of the Best Condom Award from Consumer Reports," I quoted from the side of the box. "The girl at the Rite-Aid recommended them."

"Twenty-four?" Mike inquired, reading the blurb himself.

I blushed in answer.

"It won't be enough."

I gulped, wondering how 18 condoms couldn't be enough.

"We'll be..." He looked at Nick, suddenly a little bashful. "We'll be taking you together, you know...from both sides. I don't think...you'd want us going from your ass, to your vagina." The word sounded foreign to him, like pronouncing the equivalent word in Chinese. "Or to your mouth," he muttered as an afterthought.

I blushed even harder.

"You don't have to use one in my mouth," I compromised.

Mike looked relieved, Nick thoughtful.

"Did the others?" he asked.

"Only Steve, and only once. I don't like rubber in my mouth." I grimaced, remembering it.

"Figures Steve would," Mike agreed. "But we won't. That'll save condoms. Still, 18 condoms between the two of us? What'ya think, Nick?"

I didn't know if he was being boastful, or concerned. Regardless, it raised my skin temperature another ten degrees. I could melt an iceberg from fifty feet.

"I think we better get more condoms."

Against my horrified protests, Nick climbed out of bed—how more embarrassed could I get?--grabbed his jeans off the floor and struggled into them crossing the room. He opened the door wide enough to stick out his head.

"Hey Jim!" he hissed.

"Nick...no!" I protested. I wanted to crawl under the bed and pull this humiliation in behind me. How could he do this? Didn't he understand? More condoms! This was absurd.

Ignoring me, ignoring Mike's laughter—I struggled to get up, but Mike held me firmly in place—Nick whispered something to Jim that I couldn't hear. Jim sounded outraged.

"What? Are you crazy? What are you planning in there?"

Jim was the wrong person to ask. Nick should have known that. Had he done it on purpose? Could I live under my bed indefinitely?

"You bastards are humiliating me!" I hissed at Mike. "You're doing it on purpose!"

Mike only laughed.

"You won't laugh so hard when I--" I punched him hard in the chest with my fist and kicked at him with my heel. Laughing harder—I'd hurt my hand more than I'd hurt him—I was easily subdued and constrained within his enveloping arms and legs. I struggled, fruitlessly, trying to bite him.

"Bastard!"

"Take it easy," he said, laughing. Nick turned around at the commotion.

"Can't you control her?" The question received two stiff fingers from me, and a shout of protest from Jim. A moment later, Jim forced himself into the doorway and glared at the two of us on the bed. Could I be more humiliated? Yes.

"Oh, my God," I moaned. "Jim! Go away!"

"What are they doing to you?" he demanded angrily.

"They're not doing anything!" I lied. "Please get out!"

Mike, still laughing, though trying to conceal his erection behind my twisted hips, which I struggled valiantly against, told Jim: "Will you get out of here? Everything's fine."

Jim tried to push past Nick, who was having none of it.

"Would you relax!"

"Get off of me!" Jim cried. "This is--"

"This is nothing!" Mike protested, releasing me finally.

Flustered to the point of releasing a loud fart, which everyone heard but ignored, I pushed into a sitting position and slid to the edge of the mattress. I covered myself ineffectually, pouting like a 6-year old.

"All of you get out!" I ordered. "All of you! Leave me alone."

Mike continued to laugh which got Nick started, which further deepened Jim's scowl. Worse, Robert and Gary and Bill and Steve had arrived. Oh, what next, I thought? Thoroughly humiliated, I jumped off the bed and stomped into the bathroom and slammed the door.

* * *

Ten minutes later, I had calmed sufficiently to listen to reason. Almost.

"Everybody's gone, Lisa. It's just me and Mike."

"Go away," I repeated for the hundredth time. I sat on the toilet seat, arms crossed over my chest, knees clamped tightly together. They would stay that way; I had any say in the matter.

"Lisa, come on out," Mike said, tapping lightly on the door. "I have your robe here, if you'd like it."

"What I'd like," I retorted. "Is for you to leave."

Mike sighed. Or was it Nick. Nick said, "Please. We're sorry. It got a little out of hand."

"Ya think?" I responded sarcastically.

"I think," Nick agreed. "We didn't handle it very well. Especially me, asking Jim like that. I shoulda known better."

"You shoulda known better," I concurred. "Asshole."

"You're right. I'm an asshole."

"Me too," Mike chimed in.

"But we're working on not being assholes."

"Or smaller ones," Mike added. "Easier to overlook."

"We really didn't mean to embarrass you, Lisa."

"Did too," I muttered.

"Well, maybe. Just a little though. Just enough to give us that beautiful blush of yours."

"Beautiful," Mike agreed. "Like watching a tropical sunset."

That made me grin. "Assholes," I muttered again, though too low to be heard. I got up and unlocked the door. Nick opened it. I kept my arms crossed over my chest. I was still upset, unsettled, undecided. Well, maybe not undecided.

"You know what? I need a shower."

"Excellent idea," Mike said, rubbing his hands. "I'll do your hair, while Nick gets you all squeaky clean."

"Alone!" I growled. I ended up with the two of them anyway.

It was arousing, having my hair washed while a separate pair of hands lathered my body. I requested, and they agreed to limit the contact to hands only, and only where contact was necessary to clean me. Of course, those limits were abused, most notably by myself, unable to keep my hands off their wonderful cocks. But the contact was mostly limited to extended cleaning.

We finished up and they helped me step out of the tub, and then they dried me off with bath towels. Nick even wrapped me professionally in a towel. Mike helped me wrap my hair. I no longer smelled born on the Bayou. Or in a brothel.

"Thank you," I said to them both. I had completely forgotten my anger. I was still embarrassed, though, embarrassed just being in the bathroom together, wrapped in a towel. Embarrassed by what I'd done with them, what I would do again very soon. My face turned into another sunset.

"'There she goes again," Mike observed, grinning. I blushed even harder.

"You're embarrassing the poor dear," Nick chastised, though his words only heightened my embarrassment. I stood there dumbly, until Nick took me by the hand and led me back to the bedroom. I trailed behind, continuing to blush, feeling like a six year old. It only intensified as we reached the bed and Mike removed my towel.

"I should dry my hair," I muttered. My nipples continued my embarrassment by tightening to little points. Both men laughed, and Mike said "No way. It'll be cool, screwing you with wet hair."

"Michael!" I protested, even as he robbed me of my hair towel. I shook my hair out, fingered through it as best I could while the guys maneuvered me onto the bed again. We had returned to our departure point.

"Did you really send Jim out for more condoms?" I questioned Nick, uneasily.

"Bill went for them."

"Bill," I repeated as the two of them arranged me in my previous position, splayed, a leg over both their hips. Their hands invaded me together, Nick securing my clitoris while Mike investigated my Grafenberg Spot. I was immediately forced into moaning again. I sought Nick's mouth, as he sought mine. Mike went back to work on my nipples.

The foreplay lasted only minutes. Once brought back to my former level of arousal, Nick reached for the night table and removed two condoms from the box. One he handed to Mike, the other to me. "Put it on," he instructed. With trembling fingers I ripped the foil down the edge and removed the rolled tube.

"Use your mouth," he said.

I hesitated. "What?"

"Put it on with your mouth. Like this," he explained, taking the condom from my fingertips and placing it on my tongue.

"You're kidding me," I annunciated carefully.

"Haven't you ever done this?"

Mike was giggling, tickled by my grossed out expression. I hated condoms in my mouth. I glowered at them both.

"It's not as difficult as you think. You just position the end over the head, and then work it down the shaft with your tongue. I can't believe you've never done this before," he marveled.

"There's a lot of things I haven't done," I objected sourly. They both laughed.

"Give it a try."

I tried, thoroughly embarrassed and red-faced again—these guys lived to embarrass me—and proved Nick immediately wrong. I couldn't get it on. I tried several times, with no success, positioning the cup over his cock-head correctly every time, but unable to get the condom unfurled. Frustrated, angered and further embarrassed by their laughter—they roared when I raised and shook my middle fingers at them--I finally gave up and sheathed his erection the traditional way, with my fingertips. Both men shook with laughter.

"Has this ever worked?" I demanded. I was ready for the bathroom again. I could hear comments passing back and forth outside, at the table, wondering what was going on in here now.

"Well?" I demanded.

Neither man could answer yet. Worse, both were losing their erections. Frustrated, I grabbed the packet out of Mike's hand, tore it down the side, crumpled and hit him in the chest with the wrapper. I put the condom in my mouth.

"Watch me!" I barked.

To their amazement—to my amazement—I positioned and unfurled the condom down the length of Mike's shaft on the first try, though not without considerable difficulty

"There!" I cried triumphantly.

Mike was shocked. Nick looked miffed. "Godammit. Now she gets motivated!"

It was my turn to giggle.

Mike removed the condom--"Hey!" I protested—grabbed my head and lowered it to his crotch. I laughed as he pushed my mouth onto his cock. I closed my eyes and began sucking him, not liking the taste, but that went away quickly enough.

Between them, they positioned me so that Mike could enter me from the rear, and I enjoyed my first ever double penetration. It was not the most pleasant position to be in, but it got better when Mike got me on my knees and did me doggie. I also found it easier to blow Nick when I could dangle my head right over his crotch. He positioned himself to get the best use of my mouth, which I used fastidiously. He had fun with my dangling breasts, making good use of my nipples. Mike was enjoying my vagina immensely. I was enjoying him, immensely. I liked my little threesome.

"I won't waste the condom," Nick assured me.

I nodded my appreciation. Condoms were precious right now. Until Bill got back with the fortifications, I thought. I had the feeling Mike and Nick and I would go through my box in no time at all. I was still startled at the thought.

I attempted to get Nick down my throat, but Mike moving my forward and back made any attempt at deep-throat iffy.

"Mike, hold her still."

Grateful, I took the opportunity to force my mouth down his shaft and drive him into my throat. I gagged, but held him there until the reflex passed. I stood a better chance with Nick than I had with Rich. I was positive I could deep-throat Mike. Before Mike started back with me thirty seconds later, I had accomplished my first deep-throat of the evening. Well, morning, that is.

"That was awesome," Nick applauded. He ran his hands all around my head, through my wet hair, piled it atop my head so that, leaning over; Mike could get a nice view of my face. I twisted myself to give him the best view possible.

Now that I'd had Nick, I wanted Mike also. I wanted to suck his luscious cock. I raised my head and gasped pleadingly: "Can I have Mike now?"

Mike was out of me in a flash. Unsure what to do, I waited until he began to turn me around, and then halted when Nick said: "Wait a minute, you! You got unfinished business here. Get yourself back."

I looked back to see a packet between Nick's fingertips, and an expectant look on his face. He looked purposefully at his cock.

"Oh," I said, understanding. Was it to be like this every time, sheathing them with my mouth? I could live with that, I thought. It might slow things down, but I could live with that also.

Impatient, tapping his hands on his thighs, Mike watched as I opened the packet, withdrew the rolled tube, handed the empty packet to Nick and put the tube in my mouth. One second, please, I indicated with a finger as I returned my mouth to Nick's cock. The condom went on with no more difficulty than it had with Mike. I grinned at him expectantly and he kissed me in appreciation.

"Good girl," he praised.

"Always," I agreed, turning around. I put Mike in my mouth as Nick took me from the rear.

* * *

I know I promised you a complete and detailed telling of everything Nicky and Mike did to me. I have lived up to that promise so far. But come on...this story is already 60 pages long and I still have Robert and Gary and Bill to get through. I don't want it a hundred pages long, which I'd be lucky to get away with relating every single detail of everybody. I won't cut out anything important. I'll touch on everything we did, if not in glowing detail. I'll keep dialog to a minimum. Thank you for your understanding.

The "Take Lisa from both ends" party lasted another twenty minutes. They switched me back and forth twice, with Nick good to his word about reusing the condoms. Mike tried as well, but grew frustrated in getting the sheath back on over his cock. I helped out, but decided I was being anal about the supply. We had 18 condoms, with another 24 in reserve. And more could be purchased at the 7-11.

Mike decided it was time I spread my legs for something other than fingers and a pair of cocks. He explained this to Nick who eagerly helped place me at the edge of the mattress on my back. I was totally along for the ride by then; two-thirds of a threesome is naturally in control, a default condition caused by the severe overwhelming of the third partner, in this case, me.

I had no objection to Mike eating me for desert, nor of Nick requisitioning my mouth. I knew it would happen, was surprised that it hadn't happened earlier. I felt a little objectified, but I'd felt that on and off all night. Besides, if being taken from both ends and rotated like a Coke bottle wasn't being objectified, I didn't know what was. I also liked it. Not as much as being kissed and fondled and having my neck and shoulders assaulted, but better than being spun like a Coke bottle. And both men really enjoyed being between my legs, making sure I enjoyed it also. I almost went crazy when they joined forces and used two tongues on me at once. I could not keep my legs closed this time. They found that very comical, teasing me mercilessly as I covered my face with a pillow to stifle my moans. It didn't help. The men outside heard and laughed themselves to death. Just a little more humiliation, for poor Lisa.

Finally they worked me between them and sandwiched me between their bodies, what I'd hoped for. I faced Nick at first, making out with him as Mike squeezed in tightly behind me and ground his penis between my cheeks and made love to my shoulders, the back of my neck, squeezed my breasts and tuned my nipples, stole my mouth on occasion, and kept me from being too concerned that I would soon be having anal sex. Like I was concerned. I wanted them in me together. Knew this was how I wanted it first, feeling loved and desired and shared equally. I wouldn't be rode like a horse, as I would be on top or below one of them. I moaned deeply and welcomed Nick's cock when he took me on my side. I gripped him tightly and let Michael know I was ready for it up my ass. I made it quite obvious, trusting back my rear end invitingly and seeking out his penis.