All Comments on 'Run Ch. 01'

by Evil Alpaca

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
At last...

...you're back! You are one of my favorite writers and it's been much too long since your last story. It's rare to find authors who have the ability, and take the time, to develop interesting and complex characters as well as write great sex scenes. Looking forward to reading the next chapters; please don't take too long!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Glad to see you back

A great start to whats sure to be another great series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Looking forward to the story

Almost didn't see the author name and so nearly missed it!

rgraham666rgraham666over 18 years ago
Nice one Evil

I very much like the characters, so well described and fleshed out.

Pat very much has caught my interest and I'm looking forward to finding out more about her.

And the sex was very hot, which is always a plus.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Right!

I wonder what you mean by immediate gratification. Doing it in the first paragraph. Anyway, I enjoyed your story very much and look forward to seeing how you complete it.

Boyd

PoutineFanPoutineFanover 18 years ago
Finally!

Finally, we get to see something new from you! Great job on this one. As usual, you give the reader a great feel for what's going on inside the heads of your characters, and that's one of the things I love about your stories.

One thing, though: you might want to watch your spelling/grammar. I caught a few mistakes (only a few, mind) that left me scratching my head wondering what you were trying to say. Other than that, kick-ass work!

David48David48over 18 years ago
Steamy

From the Special Olympics to humping fun girlie-gorilla sex (in a public school office no less!), this thing got me going from the first! Throw in some fingerlicking fine automobile-erotica (while Gail stalks another girl) and you got a real hummmmdinger of a story. Be still my beating heart...Which this story seems to have an abundance off...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
OMG

This was a steamy twist in my panties -- high school will never look the same again

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Holy moly

I feel guilty reading about high schoolers, so I'm gonna pretend they are older than they actually are so I can enjoy this story 100%. Great stuff Alpaca.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Is Keith gonna hook up with Pat?

This story is well written like many of your others. My only question is; Will Keith hook up with Pat? I know that I'm going to read the rest of the series but it helps the author to ask these questions. Thank you for a beautifully written story.

dgfergiedgfergieover 3 years ago
very good

Loved your description about the actions of teenagers and getting in trouble. They do have muddled thinking while trying to figure out things as they grow up. Good writing!

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 2 years ago

You just don't take the easy simple social conflicts to fill your stories ...... Its allways a deep meaning a teaching in your writing, thats what makes them so damn interesting and intense ...... Already another explosive start...... Ten hearts at least 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous