Run Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Keith was quite afraid of the very woman he was pleasuring. She could break him easily if she chose. For the first time, he felt genuinely out of his league. But he wasn't going to let on. He still wanted to make things special for Pat.

Pat was beginning to grind herself against Keith's face and hand. She was getting hotter, and it wasn't just the proximity of the fire. She looked down at her own lithe body and suffered a moment of vanity. The sweat was making her abdominal muscles gleam, and it was quite a sight.

In the distance, she heard the sounds of the lust of other party-goers being fulfilled, and she was happy to, for once, be part of the action. She moaned as Keith slid another finger inside her, followed by a third. Then something clicked in her mind. She was ready.

"Now," she almost growled. She released her grip on Keith's head and he moved up until they were face to face. He felt the head of his member touching the entrance to her pussy. Her thighs were trembling against his hips. Her face, just recently so lustful and confident looked . . . almost afraid.

Pat wanted it, but she was indeed afraid. "Go slowly, okay?" she asked. He smiled at her, and she was comforted. They kissed, then their eyes met. Her legs ensnared his waist as he pushed his way inside.

It hurt, and more than Pat had expected. She was no fool, but it was something there was no way to prepare for. It made her cling to Keith's body with uncanny desperation. She felt his muscles against hers as he moved inside her.

"Are you okay?" Keith asked gently.

She nodded as the pain started to subside. She ran her fingers down his back and gripped his hard ass. 'He really is handsome,' she thought as he started to move his hips. Things were beginning to feel much better.

"Mmmh," she moaned as her knight in shining armor filled her up. She was content to let him set the pace, just savoring the sensation of flesh and vein penetrating her. She started kissing his neck, then nibbled on his ear as he fucked her. 'Fuck,' she thought. 'That's a word I could get used to.'

After a few minutes, Keith stood up while still inside of Pat. He turned around and then sat down. This time Pat was on top. She smiled as she was now able to control the action a bit, using her knees against the log to set the tempo. Keith's motivation wasn't entirely selfless. He leaned in and took one of her nipples between his lips, sucking on it voraciously. He liked breasts, and had wanted to get his hands and/or mouth on Pat's for a month.

"Oh baby," Pat moaned, rocking her hips and holding Keith's head. It was definite pleasure that she was feeling, but . . . she felt something was off . . . something was missing. She tried to dismiss the nagging sensation and enjoy the moment.

Keith felt harder than he ever had in his life. He looked up and noticed that Pat was glancing away, almost nervously. He kissed her cheek and she turned her head back, smiling. They kissed as she wrapped her legs all the way around him, trapping his manhood inside her. She squeezed her inner muscles and gasped.

He couldn't stop it. His cock was overflowing with pressure that demanded release. So release it did. He spurted deep into her womb while they clung to each other without regard for the spoken word or explanation. His orgasm seemed to set off hers, and her vaginal walls ensnared his sensitive member and she came onto his lap. She didn't need to look to the sky to see stars. They were everywhere.

Keith couldn't have fantasized about a more perfect woman. But though there was no space between there bodies, he couldn't help but feel that the space was there between their spirits. But when there eyes met, things felt better . . . for a moment.

-------- ---------------------

To be continued . . .