Runaway Bride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers

Kathy squealed and protested and bucked hard against me, matching my thrusts. She whined and complained, interspersed with squeals of pleasure as she pushed hard to meet me.

We were being unfair and I shouldn't be doing this and could I please do it harder if I wasn't going to stop.

Actually, yes, I could. I hit harder than ever, feeling Kathy tensing up under me. She'd already had one orgasm and this left her feeling particularly sensitive. Her second wasn't going to be long in coming.

Then Kathy started shrieking, convulsing under my incessant hammering, almost going into shock, her second climax hit her so hard. I relaxed and let her go, finally disengaging while Kathy seemed to just turn to liquid and ooze down onto the couch.

I smiled at Marie.

"Young women," I said. "No stamina. I'm nowhere near ready to come but I am all worked up. It looks as though you'll have to show the girl how a real woman can handle a man."

Marie smiled and slowly stripped. Nearly forty she might be, but she still had a fine figure. The next hour or so was going to be interesting.

Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers
12