All Comments on 'Running the Hills Ch. 02'

by JWTaylor36

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
nomoretears00nomoretears00over 12 years ago
Um... damn!

LOL... oh man that was smokin' hot. *grin* I really hope they post the next part soon!!!

TaGiMLTaGiMLover 12 years ago
Love how conflicted he is, and its so hot!

I love your writing style. I felt as if I were in the same room. Please hurry and post some more soon!

billhudleybillhudleyover 12 years ago
Good work

I really like your writing. You know how to tell a story and a hot one at that. Keep them coming.

TopBitchKTopBitchKover 12 years ago
STILL GOIN' STRONG!!

I like the way you have the character thinking he is back to normal, then you have Mike show up and he can't hardly wait to do it all over again. :)

Kinky_Guy25Kinky_Guy25over 12 years ago
Very Hot

I loved your story and hope to hear more from you. This reminded me of myself several years ago. The three of us are still together and loving every minute of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Unusual

Don't often see a thirty-year old straight man suddenly turn gay. And he hasn't hardly said three sentences to Mike. But very believable and very hot. Can't wait to find out how this resolves itself.

fukmi_allnitefukmi_allniteover 12 years ago
Wow...

Totally believable, him trying to prove his manhood and deny his feelings for Mike.

fukmi_allnitefukmi_allniteover 12 years ago
Only 2 ways this is going to end...

And with this cliffie, in my opinion it ain't going to be pretty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
love this story

hot hot hot. Wow, hope you write more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous