All Comments on 'Running To Stand Still Ch. 6'

by Stardog Champion

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
so much wasted talent on absurdities

I wonder why so crudely abnormal nor erotic?

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
What a waste of writing skills.

Writing crude perverted garbage that is not an any way erotic.

roscovichroscovichabout 12 years ago
Hey DWornock, there is not an iota of writing skill in this mind diarrhea.

Just pure sick perversion of a psychopath. One of the worst. One star of course.

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
RUNNING TO DIVORCE OR

a nervous episode. TK U MLJ LV NV

itshothereitshothereover 10 years ago

awesome, genius....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
worthless

depraved story with no likeable characters sorry Iwastes the timt to read

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

you are sick, pathetic, loser, Posting sick shit does not make you a writer and you certainly aren't.

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 8 years ago
ID10Ts

{B:}Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more.{B}

That's what loving wives is about. No judgement. Just wives having fun. Wives that are loving... others.

Personal attacks on the author just shows how little comprehension you commenters have. You all probably use whatever little imagination you have to explain away the failure that is your life.

Whatever reason your parents ignore you, your wife left you, your kids want nothing to do with you, you couldn't accept that it actually had anything to do with you so you make up excuses for why you are oh, so, painfully alone. No matter how implausible your excuse, you cling to it as you read these stories and rail at the gods through your comments on an anonymous website.

BTW, I thought the story was pretty good. I did have a problem with the way it jumped around, though. Kinda hard to follow

horny_gurl55horny_gurl55about 8 years ago
was good to read .. but a sick ending

i read all the 6 chapters and was enjoying it .."UNTIL" .. he apeared at the hotel to surprise his wife .. but when he enetered in to the room he saw and knew there was something wrong .. BUT OH NO, he could not be a little compassionate and find out what was troubling his wife .. he had to get his sick sex with out worrying what might have happened .. as far as he knew she could have been raped .. but did he care .. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pathetic and grotesque.

With a husband like Mark, what wife needs a rapist?

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
POS

You need to keep your silly ass in incest and ir. That's where your garbage belongs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

204 items of authorship ( if not even more: however, this godforsaken late forties/early fifties man, a perschance happy virgin to conjugal-bliss with women at least ( he says he's straight. Is he though?), doesn't look like he'll ever be reduced to deleting his works, irritating mass producing exhibitionist that he is)... with lots of potential that readers should find palpable when perusing with an unprejudiced mind.

He's got attractive narrative building and the vocabulary for it, and it's a shame his internal, and external, spellchecker is defunct. His plots are attractive. His unflailing attitude towards his readers.. used to be attractive.

But i guess.. he's now realized he's wasted his one talent. And if he's still unwedded, it's a heaven-sent boon to all of us XX-grnomed Homo sapiens... never ever to be defiled by his likes.

That's if he still is around.. in almost-post-Covid 2021!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Is this where incels come from?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous