All Comments on 'Runway'

by CharleneBarr

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Congrats

Good story. Realistic and well written. Keep writing like this. I love it. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
It is QANTAS .....

As in Queensland & Northern Territory Air Service. Good story tho

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great

enjoyed this very much someone who can write!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
good hot story

I like a good mom and son story; I do hope I read more of this couples escapades I'll be looking for more of your work keep on trucking tenbears43

doug_noughtdoug_noughtover 9 years ago
Ohmigoodness!!!

What a lovely story! I could have copy-pasted the comment I left on your marvelous first submission - the same excellent writing with a generous dash of humor is on display here. The 'planespotting' backdrop was very original and added to the charm of the story. It was so satisfying reading about Alison finding her true love - she didn't have to look very far did she?!

Thanks for writing and sharing this beautiful story Charlene - 5 stars from me.

HoosierFriendHoosierFriendover 9 years ago
Delightful

Appreciate d-n calling attention to your previous story. Both are exceptional. As for QANTAS - I didn't know that. Never too old to learn, I guess.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
what a fun story!!!

may they go on to as many future experiences together as their imagination can engender. there are soooo many that come to mind.

for another in the same genre, consider, Landing Strip for an alternative title. it invokes so many lovely double meanings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
as usual doug's got it right

This story does have excellent writing, humor, originality, and charm. 19 year old Nick is like lots and lots of sons. He's strongly attracted to his own mother, Alison, and is itching to take his dad's place on top of his mom. We learn what most attracts Nick when his "Mum was looking towards heaven. I was also looking towards heaven." He sure was. The boy was looking right up his mother's skirt, found that she wasn't wearing panties, and came face to face with the paradise between her legs, his own mother's cunt. Naturally, Nick's harder than he's ever been before in his life, and the testosterone-crazed kid has only one goal. "I want to come inside you...! I want to come inside youuuuu...!!" Of course he does. He knows that all that warm creamy semen in his hot young balls belongs up inside his mother. Instead, mom uses her greedy motherly mouth, as Nick paints her tongue and gums and throat a nice sticky white. Finally, though, Alison relents, and welcomes her darling baby boy's fat hard cock up the same cunt he came out of, up to his balls. Baby boy gives his mommy the hot incestuous fuck to end all fucks, he unloads that heavy sack hanging between his legs and fills her up to the brim with his precious sperm. Nick's got a cheeky motherfucking grin on his face, while Alison's whole body is glowing with pleasure. Now she understands what plenty of mothers have found out: A son-fucked twat is a happy twat.

shagalotshagalotover 9 years ago
Great

Nothing more to say than , a very good story with a fun side to it as well , hope to read more very soon ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You're one of the best

Great storyteller, no terrible grammar tripping up the attention, perfect pacing, nice humour... Please continue.

chytownchytownabout 9 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
good story - tender

You write well, stories are interesting. You have a wonderful knack for expressing tenderness between your characters - a rare and precious thing in erotic writing.

Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Always a 5

Always a 5. Not one of your stories can be given less, more would be more appropriate.

Thanks

Len

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
beautiful

well done, brilliant, ***** *****

now that they have found each other, what's next?

nancyharpman17nancyharpman17over 8 years ago
Brilliant Writing

Off the charts in originality. Very well written. Not the usual shallow plot. True feelings between mother and son. Everything I've read by this writer has been top notch. 5 stars is all I am allowed to score. I am proud to support a fine erotic fiction writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Super writing!

I'm sure other readers would agree with me that the signature moment was when commando mom straddled sonny to rage at the incoming jet and gave him the view of a lifetime.

Rye and Ginger Ayle

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Always the best

I love all your stories and always top rate them. Your style of writing really is enjoyable to me, not over the top as many are with barely a story line. Yours are very original, hope you continue to submit.

L

minniejohnminniejohnabout 8 years ago
Brilliant

Yet another excellent story from our favourite author.

SouthLondonerSouthLondonerover 6 years ago
A very nice little read.

A great story and great read. Your English and grammar are, refreshingly, good also. Spoilt only by, well not spoilt exactly, but you took your brilliant story-telling eye of the ball slightly because while blindfolded, your lovely sounding 'mother', could not possibly have winked at you. That aside, I loved your story. I scored it a very rare 5 stars. I hope to read more from you. Regards from south London.

CharleneBarrCharleneBarrover 6 years agoAuthor
SouthLondoner, you're right...!

You're quite correct with the wink..! I mentioned in the Authors' Hangout that no one seemed to have caught me out in this mistake, which I only noticed after submission but decided to leave in. It made me think most people just skim the text to get to the good bits - it's a pleasure to be disillusioned....

SouthLondonerSouthLondonerover 6 years ago
CharleneBarr

Of course, it was small, and very simple oversight. It truly did not detract from your brilliant story. I'm currently reading others of yours with avid enthusiasm. You make for easy and enjoyable reading.

xsiveonexsiveoneover 6 years ago
Another great story!

The second in line story did not disappoint. Even the "wink", which some people do with a raise of the cheek which would have been apparent below the blindfold, did not distract from an enticing build up and great story. I will continue on to the next ascending date, after doing some of my chores for today. Thank you for the stories.

SouthLondonerSouthLondonerabout 6 years ago
Second time round, still very nice

An enjoyable re-read nearly a year later And I still found it very sexy.

Omart57Omart57about 6 years ago
Five stars

CharleneBarr !!! You are an exquisite writer! Loved this!

virtual_lovervirtual_loverover 5 years ago
Loyal fans

You rightly have a band of very loyal and appreciative fans. I’m a new but very impressed fan of yours. Love your writing.

DebbieXDebbieXalmost 5 years ago
Wonderfully written...

I loved the story, very original and well written.

I'm hoping that you'll do a part two to this one at least as the possibilities are endless with the two of them.

Thank you so much for sharing your stories with us.

Sadly all we can give is a 5 and only once at that.

SouthLondonerSouthLondonerover 3 years ago
A sexy good read....again.

Second time for me reading this great piece of work. Nicely written and very sexy. I look forward to my third read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

great but could have been more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

You really tell a good story. Perhaps longer ones with more characters and more liasons. Perhaps more family memberd

ukrainianukrainian4 months ago

Such a great story with characters that come to life. I wish that you would write longer stories but do admit that all that I've read are all five stars. Many thanks for writing. I don't suppose we could have part two for all of them please !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous