All Comments on 'Rush to Judgement'

by patricia51

Sort by:
  • 55 Comments
elfin_odalisqueelfin_odalisqueover 18 years ago
Another pearl

Great little story, liked it lots.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
t'was good

a good story.

writingdragonwritingdragonover 18 years ago
Thanks for the Idea

Great Story, I really loved it. And it gives me an idea for my fair lady for this weekend... Hmmm lookout Point!!

Your Humble Knight

saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
Wonderful

What a great story. Well written with great characters and dialogue.

rgraham666rgraham666over 18 years ago
Very nice

A short sweet vignette about the perils of gossip.

And the best way to handle it.

Well done.

PAPATOADPAPATOADover 18 years ago
Fun Read

Enjoyed the story. Thanks and I am looking forward to the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Short, neat, and effective

I like it. You camouflaged the true nature of Pat's relationship well, and wrapped things up quickly and neatly.

Pat's comments on being a policewoman - speaking from personal experience? If its at all true (and I wouldn't be in the least surprised if it is), then it is truly sad to see that sexism lives on in the law enforcement community.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Well told story!

Rumors and innuendos can kill a marraige faster than anything!

Nice story, well written as always.

Thanks!

wetapapwetapapover 18 years ago
good story, good

Read, keep up the good writing. A fan always.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Memories

Thanks Patti:

That certainly brought back some wonderful memories of times gone by. Our 'inspiration point' was a large rock quarry. An open fire, hot dogs, marshmellows, skinney-dipping, and some serious necking. I do believe our daughter was conceived there.

This was a story with a lesson and the ending was perfect. Keep 'em comming girl. Your work is appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
smiles

Now that I liked very much. It was a nice story and something that just makes a person smile. Always, E

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 18 years ago
Nice little twist!

You bring out the romantic in us all! It was a pleasure to read.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
Good

well written, and as always a great story

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Good, but could have been better

This story had the potential to be GREAT, but somehow the feeling was lost when lesbianism creeped into it. What better way to get at a queer woman then to fuck her and deposit a load of hot spermy cum into her when she is ovulating, and knock her up, so she would know that in fact she is a woman? If you had written a story on this platform with that in mind you would have walked off with the highest score possible, not only from me but several other heterosexual readers.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 18 years ago
First rate, thanks!

Great job! Thanks for writing a story were people are not afraid of love. A stories of jealousy versus trust, well done.

Kanga40Kanga40over 18 years ago
Well done Patricia

A nice 'feel good' story. I liked it.

And, by now you are obvioulsy used to ignoring the bigots...

ChagrinedChagrinedover 18 years ago
Another good one!

What I really like about this writing is that the characters are 3 dimensional. Real people. You get the sense that these are people that you will meet in your everyday life. They run the gamit from saints to sinners. The stories hold a ring of truth....even her vampire is believable. Unlike SOME people around here who write about people whom, if met on the street, one would be calling Pat and friends for a little "Protect and Serve" heavy on the PROTECT! :-)

Keep then coming! PLEASE??? <--- best whine availale!

BEST REGARDS to a fine writer

C

sottosottoover 18 years ago
last 1/4 A+++

For me the introduction was too slow but overall very well written and in the last quarter very erotic. Ultimately very satisfying.

-sotto

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great

You know you have a great story when Don87654 says that it was good, but could have been better. By the way, who was David?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great story

I usually do not leave public comments, but am compelled in this case.

My fault, anonymous, I missed the name change in editing. Stay tuned for an even better upcoming story from the prolific and talented patricia.

Don, did you look at the ratings before your's? Noone felt it was less than 100%. Does that mean the preceeding comments were written by non heterosexuals? Just wondering.

Marian

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
once again I kneel before the queen

Patricia51:

You are the queen of erotic literature, of that there is no doubt. Yet your stories require the reader to think. I don't know how many restless hours I spent wrestling with, "Torn."

You also have the ability to "set the hook" and to interject humor. You should be writing as a professional writer, you're that good. My lady, I doff my hat and Thank You. Ronnie W.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 18 years ago
Wonderful Story

I kept expecting Susan to be the one screwing around. You know, the cheater thinks everyone is cheating.

Enjoyed this little tale very much.

Again I was sure that they would be spotlighted just as they were years ago. Wrong again. Good story!

Rob ConnerRob Connerover 18 years ago
Another Great One from the QUEEN!

That's my Favorite Girl.

Pat does it again. Warmth Humor and love.

She is the Queen of Literotica!

Rob Conner

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 18 years ago
Some thing for everyone

A Charming, romantic, heart warming story which keeps that spirit even as it goes through serious society ills such as prejudice and misogyny or into common couples problems such as jealously and mistrust. The best to demonstrate that spirit is Officer Pat. She keep dancing, as she tells Susan some of the garden variety of the ‘damn if you do and damn if you don’ts’ in her life as a police woman. She also teaches the wife a loving lesson about the best way to face rumor and innuendo. When their dance is over, I believe that Susan is a better person.

I loved the motive of the interruption /non interruption that repeats itself in different ways (seriously and comically) throughout the story. Don’t get me started!

There is something for every one here. I know that I’ll be blamed for overreaching, so I will just say - that is what is also said about the Bard!

Blue88Blue88over 18 years ago
Beautiful

Truly enjoyed this story and the moral implicit in it. So well written. Kudos to the author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I dated a cop

for a while and know what it's like when the female partner gets involved. You got it down right the first time, and it was done beautifully. Great job Patricia. Now I know why you are so well thought of here on Literotica.

Gary_LostGary_Lostover 16 years ago
Very Nice

I enjoyed the story. Goes to show you what can happen when you are angry. Sounds like this story might be based on friends of the author if so I hope they get the help they need to continue the marriage.

bruce22bruce22over 15 years ago
Nice Story

But as Pat said she got a free lesson because of the detail.

Otherwise life would have been difficult!Nicely written.

Thanks!

bruce22bruce22over 15 years ago
Nice Story

But as Pat said she got a free lesson because of the detail.

Otherwise life would have been difficult!Nicely written.

Thanks!

AZSAMAZSAMover 15 years ago
Funny

Enjoyed the development. The ending with two left feet nailed it. Good job.

Chuck_AndersonChuck_Andersonover 14 years ago
This Old Copper Loved It

I'm an old retired cop and I loved the story. It bring to mind so many things that can happen when you work rotating shifts. Been there and Done that. A good story, and fun to read. Thanks

Chuck

jiminabjiminabover 13 years ago
Great story regardless of what don87654 said

It was a wonderful story, thank you. I don't get don87654's comments. Nobody was trying " to get at a queer woman ". Where the hell did that come from? The wife was trying to get to her percieved cheating husband. Must have read a different story. I enjoyed it a lot. Both couples were happy. Jim

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
great! :D

i loved it!

njlaurennjlaurenover 12 years ago
cute

And lovely! For Don why should the partner being gay require her to get impregnated and made straight? That makes a straight guy hot? An erotic,fun story is that and the partner and her so at the end is hot,too. Might as well promote reversion therapy in the story,equally idiotic.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 10 years ago
Nice

Great tale. No cheating and everyone happy in the end.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 9 years ago
This was enjoyable...

I'm glad you didn't feel the need to throw in a twist at the end and have the partners having an affair after all...

You'd already made us believe they weren't which is good but too many authors feel the need to lie to us. Setting up the story, including letting us in some of the characters heads and then acting like we weren't just IN those self-same characters heads where they clearly don't understand why the spouse would think they were cheating.

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Nice!

Nice to have a happy ending for a change!

And I liked Pat's comment, that would Susan have been so likely to dismiss the rumors if Pat was straight!

tazz317tazz317about 8 years ago
LOVE HAS THE ABILITY TO CONQUER ALL

once its out of the closet and on board TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
&√wonderful story

Do so enjoy your writing, so will limit length of this comment and head to another of your submissions

√&√

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Cute

Loved it. Nice interplay between characters. Nice expploration of wife's reasoning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice Story

And a pretty good example of the damage gossip can do. I enjoyed it very much. By the way, patricia51, nice Vargas on your bio page.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So predictable?

You led your readers down a trail of assumption the moment you told us that his partner was a female officer; we knew who all the wagging tongues were gossiping about. The only question was how he was going to hide his illicit actions. And then the great confrontation in Muldoon’s had just the right sudden twist to make it a most enjoyable story.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Good one

A little different from our usual here. Enjoyed the little twist, I wasn't looking for that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
You know it's funny, Pat IS exactly like the female officers she talked about

She cheated on more than one occasion on her husband. She is trash and it so doesn't matter if she is bisexual. That is just an excuse honorless assholes use to explain away their betrayal and shit behavior.

I am bi. I look but I won't touch because I have actual respect for my promises.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Um based upon your other stories, isnt she a fucking hypocrite?

Or does it not matter because of sisterhood bullshit?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
reply to no-name 5/30

There was nothing in the story indicating that Pat had a husband, only "trouble at home".

I remember meeting one member of an early gay-committed couple I knew about (c. 1989), hearing about his commitment ceremony, and thinking "oh, I guess we're going to see gay-divorces too ." Comes with the married territory.

Olfrog14x

HagarthehorneyHagarthehorneyover 3 years ago
LOVED IT

PLEASE keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

she does have a husband, and she cheated on him in her stories and in real life. if you're not paying attention, you're not much of a judge.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
To anonymous 6/22/21

You "claim" to know Patricia in real life. So, who the hell are you, troll. Too chicken to identify yourself? Until you do, kindly shut the hell up. I enjoy Patricia's stories and don't give a crap about her personal life. I've enjoyed plenty of stories and books that were written by people I heartily dislike as human beings when I've seen them on talk shows, at book signings, etc. Anonymous, please keep your vitriol to yourself. And please, please, please shut the hell up!

tazz317tazz317almost 3 years ago
RUMOURS AND GOSSIP

have a tendency to destroy marriages and relation ships sans proof and truth. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So the lying prick and cunt who spread gossip get off? You need to burn them

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

:RE To anonymous 6/22/21

no. now what?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good stuff but just one minor gripe; the past participle of 'drag' is 'dragged', not 'drug'.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief12 months ago

Nice story with a pleasant ending, except for not scorching the bitch Deana that started the rumors. Dennis was very understanding to just forgive Susan for doubting his fidelity. Could have gone much worse for her but I guess love won out in the end. Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

It is a good story and the ending was very nice. In all my life fake or gossip has always reared it's ugly head. Many times it has caused problems or a tragedy. Most times it is most destructive when anger or rage gets out of control. Susan's character could have been developed or clarified better. Also some consequences for the"bitch" policeman and his insecure wife..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous