Rush to Judgement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good for you," the older women whispered. "Don't let the whispers get to you. And next time, don't believe them yourself."

Dennis held the door for Susan. After he ran around and got in, she slid across the seat and laid her head on Dennis' shoulder. After a short distance she turned her face up towards his.

"I have an idea."

"Oh?" Dennis grinned, catching a twinkle in her eyes he had not seen for months. "What might that be?"

"Inspiration Point."

Dennis rocked with laughter. "Our old high school make-out place? What could we do there we couldn't do at home?"

She sat up straight, and turned to face him. A mischievous grin came across her face and her fingers brushed between his legs. "How about what we were doing our last visit when the police interrupted us?"

"Oh my," Dennis breathed, as he remembered that night. "That would be fun." With that he pressed the accelerator down and took off.

They pulled into the old familiar parking area overlooking the town. No sooner had Dennis turned the car off than Susan was all over him. Her arms snaked around his neck and she kissed him, releasing the passion that she had bottled up for the last few months.

Dennis turned slightly in the seat, pulling Susan to him. He drank in her passionate kisses, returning them with interest. His hand caressed her shoulder, pushing the thin strap of her dress down her arm. Susan pulled her arm from the strap, the dress falling away to expose her breast, the nipple already taut.

"Oh my, honey," Dennis breathed. "No bra!"

"And that's not all I skipped tonight," Susan moaned into her husband's mouth as his hand gently cupped her bare orb.

"You DIDN'T!" Dennis felt his cock, already hard, become rock hard against his uniform trousers. All night long she had been beside him without him realizing she was wearing nothing but her dress and her black high heels. A vagrant thought flew thought his mind of Susan dancing with his partner and he wondered if somehow Pat had figured it out. The idea that she might have, that Susan had been dancing with a lesbian who knew she was almost nude was astoundingly erotic. Then Susan's hand slipped between them and he was thinking of nothing except her.

Her fingers played with his erection through his slacks, running up and down the bulge straining at its confinement. She deftly undid his belt and pulled down the zipper. Now it was his turn to moan as she found the opening in his shorts and released his cock. He gasped, pushing her other strap down and letting her gown fall to her waist.

Dennis leaned back slightly, his hands full with Susan's breasts, the hard nipples poking into his palms. In response, she closed her fingers around his shaft and began to slowly stroke it. Her thumb roamed over the head, teasing the slit. Dennis gasped and his fingers closed over her nipples.

Satisfied that her husband was at full erection, Susan took her hand from him. Kissing him again, she slipped her lips to his ear. Licking it, she whisperd "Now, then, where were we years ago?"

Dennis' hands crept up her shoulders and gave her a gentle push down.

"Oh," she giggled. "You do remember." She lowered her head. Her tongue slipped from between her lips, her eyes shinning. Just barely, she touched the tip of her tongue to his cock. "We were right there." She ran her tongue over the head, tasting the pre-cum already oozing from the slit. "And then that flashlight was on us and that voice was asking 'What's going on there?' as if he didn't know. Poor baby," she drug the flat of her tongue down the sensitive underside until it flicked over his sack. "I almost bit you I was so scared. I might have if you hadn't shrunk so fast."

She looked up at him and winked. "Tonight you won't be doing THAT, at least, until I finish what I started that night." With that, her lips closed over his shaft.

Dennis hissed as his wife's mouth slowly worked its way down his cock. Her hand moved over his thigh, cupping his balls and squeezing carefully. She worked her lips down until she engulfed him completely.

For a long breathless minute Susan did nothing more than hold his cock in her mouth. Then Dennis felt her lips tighten on him and she began to increase the tiny amount of suction she had been applying to him. Her lips slid up and down, rising until she held only the head in her warm, wet mouth and then plunging down the shaft until her lips touched his groin.

"Oh God," Dennis groaned. His head fell back against the headrest. All he could feel was his wife's mouth pumping faster and faster on him, sucking him harder and harder. He felt his cock swell, his balls tighten. Susan suddenly squeezed his balls tightly and jammed her head all the way down on him. He felt the head hit her throat and the first of a flood of salty cum squirted from his cock into her mouth.

Finally his shudders slowed and he felt his cock soften. Susan lifted her face from his groin, brushed her hair from her face and giggled.

"This time it was perfect!"

"Yes it was." His fingers touched her face.

Susan scrambled up and nudged him. "Lets go home. I'll race you to the bedroom when we get there."

Dennis grinned and ran one finger between Susan's breasts down to were her skirt had hiked up. He touched the beginning of her damp bush and she jumped.

"We're not going to make it any farther than the kitchen table." He reached down, started the car and shifted it into reverse.

There were other cars scattered around the area but they paid no attention to them as they pulled out. Then Dennis slowed down for a moment as their headlights swept over a parked BMW.

"Something familiar about that car," Dennis muttered. Susan strained to take a look at the fogged over windows as they slowed beside it. Then they both chuckled. Two bare left feet, had brushed against the window of the other car. They were both attached to shapely legs. Also showing were parts of two dresses. One was red, one was light blue.

12