Russian Waitress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly her tight sphincter began to yield and I was able to press my finger inside. She was tight - so very tight. I pumped my finger into her ass and then tried to press another digit into her body. It took a little time and coaxing but I was finally able to get it in. As I kissed and teased her ass with my fingers and tongue, Yvonne's open thighs shook with excitement. I decided not to rush her and so continued to caress her tight ass until she relaxed her muscles enough to let me easily probe her sweet ass. She was ready.

Pressing my thumb all the way into her open asshole, I eased my other thumb into her dripping pussy. I pumped both digits into her twin holes for a moment as I kicked the small stool back into position. At first, I moved my thumbs in unison but then I changed the rhythm and began to push one in as the other pulled out. Yvonne's body continued to quake as she thoroughly enjoyed my dual digital manipulations. I felt her body surrender. She was REALLY ready.

"Have you had anal sex before?" I asked tentatively, wanting to know how much to tell her, since it can be an unpleasant experience for any woman, especially for the first time

Once again, though, Yvonne's prior education never failed to impress me.

She grinned wickedly at me over her shoulder, any pretense of shyness long worn away, and uttered an infamous statement that should serve as detente for any countries in conflict. "I love it in my butt."

Well, OK, then. I don't know what they were teaching in Saint Petersburg, but I liked the curriculum.

My cock was fully at attention and it was time to ravage this sweet, young, not-so-virgin ass. My dick is considerably thicker and longer than my thumbs and I knew that she'd be plenty tight. Yvonne watched intently as I withdrew my finger from her open pussy and then positioned my head at the entrance to her hungry twat. I slid the tip into her pussy once more and took several thrusts to coat my rod with her warm, wet flow as my thumb remained buried in her tight asshole. She relished the feeling of using one of her holes lube to prepare for the penetration of the other.

Slowly easing out of her pussy, I slid my thumb out of her ass and aimed my cock at Yvonne's open asshole. I pressed the tip between her asscheeks and she pressed her body back against it. I guided the tip to the small opening of her asshole and then slowly pressed forward. Her ass yielded slowly and she gasped as I filled her vice-like tunnel. I pushed slowly into her magnificent ass until I felt my hips press against her spread ass as I patiently but meticulously filled her sphincter to the hilt.

Once again I grasped the arms of the chair and slowly began to rock in and out of the most intimate spot of Yvonne's fantastic body. She grunted and groaned as she felt my shaft thrust in and out of her tight ass. As I increased the rhythm of my penetrations, her body began to buck in tandem. She placed her hands firmly on the chair rungs and lifted her upper body. Her head flew back as she screamed with lust and thrust her ass back to meet every penetration, and I gripped her locks so roughly that her head snapped backwards as I screamed myself, erupting a heavy load of thick seed that I could feel swirling around her bowels as the sticky seed filled her tight chambers.

I picked her up and carried her to the mattress and placed her down in exhausted silence. We lay there together in a spooning position for a few moments, when finally Yvonne asked, her voice again quiet,"Did your other girlfriends this week let you have their asses?"

Nearly shocked at the inquiry, I could only whisper into her ear, "No. No, they didn't."

She exhaled a contented sigh. "Good. I like doing things that other women will not."

She rolled over to face me. "I have to be at work at six. Could you drive me home? My roommate will worry about me if I don't return home". Oh, yes, Olga. I almost forgot about Olga. Talk about wanting to know more about THAT situation. She looked at the alarm clock on the nightstand, which indicated it was well past midnight.

We dressed, which took Yvonne about ten seconds to simply slip her dress over her head. I fully expected that this would be another one-nighter as we walked to my car in the driveway for the short drive up the hill, when she exclaimed. "I only work breakfast and lunch on Tuesdays. I'm finished at two. Could I come back tomorrow afternoon? Or do you have another date with one of your girlfriends?"

She hesitated, then dropped the bomb. "I have five days left here. I would like to learn much more from you."

I smiled in the pre-dawn darkness. "If you're OK with it, you're my only girlfriend this week, darlin'." She kissed me on the cheek.

I thought of an idea. "I could rent a boat if you like. Have you seen the entire lake?"

Almost squealing, she clapped her hands gleefully. " Yes! That sounds like great fun!"

I remembered the almost non-existent wisps of tan lines on her tits and pussy. "You have a bikini, I presume?"

Her green eyes sparkled mischievously in the light of the dashboard. "Oh, yes, I have a very sexy bikini. You will like."

Oh, did I ever. It was a very educational week.