Russian Winter: CATU Book 2 Ch. 01

Story Info
Terror strikes US soil.
2.5k words
17.7k
5

Part 1 of the 17 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 09/18/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helena Electrical Power Plant, Montana

Hey Donnie, the grid in Sector Seventeen just went off line, you wanna check it out?" Josh Bulluer, a twelve year veteran security guard, asks over the radio.

"Yeah, no problem. Give me a few minutes, there seems be an oil leak over here in Sector Two."

"You sure? I got nothing on the screen about it," Josh says.

"Yeah dude, it's a pretty serious one too, better get someone down here."

Josh picks up the phone and dials the number for engineering, the line is dead.

What the hell is going on?

"Hey Donnie," he calls on the radio again. Static is the only thing to come back. "Donnie!"

Still no answer.

"Damn it." Josh says to himself.

He gathers his jacket, the winters here are cold and he hated having to leave his warm office, especially for some bullshit reason. He reaches the engineering department, the door is swung wide open.

Are they idiots? It's fucking cold out here.

"Hello? George? Rick?" he questions.

No answer. He enters the workshop, the strong smell of lubricants and machine parts assault his senses. He hates leaving his cozy and good smelling office, especially for stuff like this.

The workshop is empty. He decides to try Donnie again.

"You there Donnie? Donnie? I'm headed your way."

Static is still the only thing to come back. As he walks out the door he notices something red out of the corner of his eye. Kneeling down he sticks his finger in the puddle.

Blood?

Now he is getting a little creeped out. Sector Two wasn't very far away; it was time to find Donnie.

He reaches Sector Two in less than three minutes, breathing hard."Donnie! Dude, where are you?" he yells through his raspy breath. He comes around the final corner and see Donnie laying face down in a pool of blood. "Oh my God, Donnie!" he yells. Josh rushes over to check his pulse. Nothing.

The sound of a click is heard over the humming of equipment. Josh spins to see what is there in time to see a muzzle flash and feel a searing pain in his gut.

He falls to the ground. The last thing he sees is the muzzle flash as he is shot in the head.

Twenty minutes pass after Josh's death and the Montana sky is lit up with an explosion of the plant.

Samantha's Apartment

The phone rings bringing Spencer out of a dead sleep. Fumbling for the receiver, he answers it.

"Reeds."

"Spencer, is Sam there?" Roger's voice asks.

"Yeah, she's laying right here."

Roger breathes a sigh of relief. "You and Sam need to head in, we have a situation," he says.

"Yeah boss, be right there."

He hangs up the phone and looks over at Sam sleeping peacefully. They've been partners for more than six years and until a few months ago, just that. He hated to have to wake her.

She mumbles something incoherent. Ignoring it, he slips his finger between her legs and into her pussy.

"Sam, the boss wants us," he whispers in her ear.

"Do we have time?" She asks, rolling over and wrapping her arms around his neck.

"As much as I'd like to," he said smiling. "He sounded urgent."

"Getting ready can sometimes take a little bit of time," she says playfully.

"And traffic to contend with," Spencer says smiling.

Sam pushes him back onto the bed and crawls on top. The blanket falls from her shoulders exposing her naked body to him. She eagerly guides Spencer's already erect inside and closes her eyes in ecstasy as he pushes open her inner lips and enters. Spencer's eyes shut tight against the intensity of her warm silky flesh encasing his cock.

He can feel the sensation running up his body and spreading outward. It is the same for Sam as her lips part and she moans a long and low Oooohhhh baby. Sam's head snaps around and her hands grasp his head pulling him into an intense kiss. Spencer's hands reach and curl around her breasts, squeezing gently, then harder as the intensity of their bodies increase along with the kiss.

Their tongues massage each other and explore the caverns of their mouths. Occasionally Spencer sucks on her lower lip and nibbles gently. Sam in turn pushes deeper onto him, teasing every faucet of his consciousness with her insistent mouth.

When the kiss is broken Sam begins pumping his cock sliding her sweet ass up and down. His cock slides easily in and out of her sweet, wet hole. The pleasure builds as Sam bounces up and down on him. Lewd sounds resound throughout the room as their bodies slap against each other.

Spencer grabs Sam's bouncing ass and sets his own pace, gliding his cock in and out, pushing upward and sinking deeper and deeper. His thrusts are deliberate and concentrated. He glides into her and pulls back as her inner muscles wrap themselves around his cock, refusing to let go and yet opening and welcoming him as he thrusts inward over and over.

Eventually it becomes hard for Spencer not to cum. He holds back though. His hands grip her hips and he halts his inward thrusts, trying his best to hold back.

Sam, however, smiles as she feels her muscles spasming in delightful orgasmic contractions. The pleasure runs rampant through Spencer. The gush of her juices, the quivering of her muscles and rhythmic undulating of her walls are almost too much for him as he fights to hold back his own orgasm.

When Sam's orgasm passes, her hard breathing begins to subside. She slows down her pumping into a slow rhythmic grind. Spencer's fights hard against the silky wet feeling enfolding around his sensitive cock. He can feel small spurts of pre-cum escape, but not enough for an orgasm.

Sam's muscles clamp down on his cock and she closes her eyes and moans. Spencer's cock is wedged deep within her, his cum running slowly into her a little at a time. She continues to moan, filling his ears. Her body shivers and bucks occasionally as she tries to keep the slow rhythmic pumping going.

Spencer's hands come up to touch her body. He uses soft, light touches to stroke her skin upward, running along the lower curve of her breasts, teasing her by making small circles around them. His warm palms massage her breasts to elicit sultry moans from deep down inside her throat.

Sam shivers slightly and smiles when his tongue makes contact with her warm skin. Spencer drags it along her stomach up to the nape of your neck then back down as far as he can go in the position. His tongue dances on her flesh. His cock pulses inside her as his tongue drags back up her body. His hands enclose her breasts in a warm vise.

Sam forgets the slow rhythmic pumping and arches her back. She slams down onto him. His hands wrap around her hips. They kiss passionately. He breaks away from her lips and continues to kiss her downward. His kisses fall on her lower lip to her chin and then her throat. He nibbles, kisses and tongue her throat eliciting deep moans from her. Sam digs her nails into the soft skin of his back. Her grip tightens as he travels lover, kissing and nibbling between her breasts.

His mouth suddenly moves to her right nipple. As he encompasses it, his hot breath washes over it. Another moan rips from Sam's throat. He teases and sucks on her nipple which sends her into a rigid state.

He moves from the right nipple to the other, repeating the sucking and teasing. The moment is too much for Sam and her hips begin rocking back and forth with greater speed. With every motion his cock slides in and out. The sensitive almost numbing feeling runs from the tip of his cock and all the way to his balls.

Spencer's breathing deepens and becomes ragged as his body is held in a binding of pleasure and lust filled emotions. He can no longer hold his cum back. He can feel it building and building. Sam slams down onto his cock stiffens in one moment and then shudders the next. Sam's hands wrap around pulling him in tightly against her. Spencer's face becomes buried in her chest. His body goes rigid and he explodes filling her with load after load of hot cum.

Minutes pass. As Spencer's cock slowly starts to soften they exchange brief kisses. Sam is the first to break the silence that has settled around them. "Traffic sure is a bitch."

Spencer laughs followed by Sam's giggles. She rolls off the bed and heads to the bathroom. Spencer follows her in a few seconds later and in five minutes they exit ready for another day.

——

They arrive at the Covet Anti Terrorist Unit building in fifteen minutes. Due to the President's orders to give CATU funding and restructuring, it received its own building. In fact, branching offices were now placed in every major city in America with plans to add more in smaller isolated areas.

The building has a parking garage that nearly towered the building itself. Each time they park in it, Spencer and Sam are always hesitant to get out, always expecting an attack. The last one took place in the parking garage at the FBI building where CATU once resided.

Once the two make it into the building and through several security checks, they head straight for Roger's office, the Director of CATU.

"What's going on boss?" Sam asks in a cheery voice.

Roger gets up from his desk and hugs Sam in a tight bear hug. Roger was a big, black man, muscle wise and at one time Sam's partner before accepting the director job.

"Glad to see you're safe," he says.

"Yeah, ah, glad to see you too boss," Sam says chuckling.

"We have a situation," Roger says turning serious. "Sit."

Spencer and Sam take seats as Roger returns to his. "In the past twenty-four hours a number of prominent people have disappeared. With the explosion of the power plant in Montana last night, it's believed the incidents are related."

Spencer and Sam continue to sit in silence as Roger slides folders to each of them. Roger continued. "Missing are Shane Cooke, a demolitions expert from Ireland; Alvar Dahlin, a Climatologist from Sweden; Steven Patmore, a renewable energy expert from England; and a geologist from America."

"I can see the link between Patmore and Cooke, to destroy the plant, but the other two doesn't make since," Spencer says pushing harder to find something someone may have missed.

"That's what has everyone puzzled, our government and each one with a person missing. No government wants to list this as some kind of conspiracy, but rather a coincidence," Roger states.

Samantha sits with a puzzled look on her face. "You gave us the names of three people with their information, who's the other?" she asks.

Roger lets out a breath; it was a moment he did not look forward to. "Sam, the fourth person is your father."

Sam is taken back; the physical shock isn't a surprise to Roger. "My father?" she asks almost silently.

"That's why you asked if Sam was okay," Spencer says.

"What about me?" Sam came off angrier then she intended, but she hated to be talked about and not know what the topic was.

"We think your father left willingly," Roger says with his expression grim.

"No. No way, my father wouldn't betray anyone, nor America for that matter," she says defensively. To think of her father that way hurt her.

"We don't believe that Sam. The note threatened his daughter's life if he didn't cooperate. My first thought was you, since whoever wrote the note said they had her already."

"Calling us, confirmed it wasn't," Spencer puts in.

"Exactly, this gives the letter a falsehood. So while waiting for you two, I contacted the other agencies and found a file on your father. The CIA apparently has one on him, however, even with the full authority to override the other agencies, the CIA are blackballing us. A matter I have getting remedied."

Sam was appalled by the turn of direction. "Was my father under some kind of investigation?"

"Nothing like that, but apparently at one time, yes. It seems when he worked for Cascade Engineering, he was sent to Russia."

"Where he met my mother," Sam interrupts.

"Yes. It turned out she was a KGB agent and was killed, according to the report, by the KGB. She was pregnant at the time, but gave birth before her death. Assuming since your father disappeared, he knew of this child. The only name we have is Jennifer and she possibly lives in the city of," he pauses to look at the folder, "Sakhalinsk."

"No last name?" Spencer asks.

"Either the CIA knows and didn't release it or no one knows. We can assume Roberts, but more than likely not."

"Why wouldn't my father tell me?" Sam slumps back into the chair, letting her thoughts and facts roll around in her head. Neither Spencer nor Roger have any idea on what to say. Rolling out of her thoughts, she asks "You're sending us there right?"

"I know this is a lot to take in Sam," Roger began as his big brother instincts take over.

"Oh, I'm going boss," she says interrupting.

Laughing, Roger says, "I figured you would, your flight leaves in two hours to Moscow."

"Any contacts?" Spencer asks.

"Yes. You'll meet with an Interpol agent, Major Maykov. She will be your guide and informant. Be careful and remember you are not supposed to be there, I really would hate to have to deny we know you."

"Let's hope it doesn't happen then," Spence says.

"Been awhile since I had to play tourist," Sam says looking at the details in their information packet.

——

Trouble sir?" Donald Strandon asks as he walks into the President's office.

Strandon had become the President's liaison to the NSA after he stopped a sniper from killing the President. Instead, the Vice President was killed in the attempt to stop the sniper.

"I just finished talking to the Ambassador of Ireland. Does the NSA have anything?" Dave McKinsey asks.

"Unfortunately we have no communications on any of the men. There wasn't anything to lead us to have a need to keep an eye on them," Strandon answers.

"What about the power plant?"

"Same there sir. Local officials are calling it an accident, but it's believed the explosion was intentional. None of the terrorist groups we are watching has taken credit or even talked about it."

"So more than likely its coincidence and we're looking to deep into it," McKinsey states.

"Nothing's ever a coincidence sir."

"I know and it's never a simple solution either. Keep me posted on it." Changing the subject at hand, McKinsey continues. "What's this about the CIA not fully sharing information?"

"We've intercepted that too sir and I have already taken care of the matter," Strandon replies.

"Good. I want everyone to stay informed; it's the only way to win this war."

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
JoeBarnoskyJoeBarnoskyalmost 13 years agoAuthor

It is so easy to get distracted.

mokkelkemokkelkealmost 13 years ago

ok yes, when you read this you can laugh when you think : didn't she say she was gonna write now?

i'm weak and curious... i am taking that writing beak now! i really am, see i'm closing all my tabs and opening my files...

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Going Feet First Ch. 01 Wherever this soldier ended up, it sure ain't Vietnam.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Charity Begins Next Door Life isn't fair. So when you fight back, fight dirty.in Romance
The Succubae Seduction Bk. 02: The Twins Ch. 01 A new chapter in The Succubae Seductions series.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Mine...Yours Pt. 01 Strange neighbors.in NonHuman
An Unexpected Reaction To an unacceptable situation.in Loving Wives
More Stories