All Comments on 'Russian Wives Ch. 01'

by Romantic1

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
ncpetencpeteabout 14 years ago
Good story

Enjoyed it. Looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Some legal mistakes

Coming over to the US on a travel visa, when ou have the intention of possibly marrying, would be Immigration fraud. I doubt the travel via from Russia would be approved for these women anyway, since they would need to convince immigration the had a compelling reason to return to Russia.

You would need to apply for a Fiance Visa, known as K1/K3 Visa. not really easy to get, but possible for just one woman.

Ton8tyTon8tyabout 14 years ago
Don't let technical legal details spoil a good tale

The K1/K3 visa details are obviously a problem, but, in Russia today, as always, most anything can be arranged for the right price. And, since it was handled through an internet matchmaking operation, who knows what sort of influence they have in arranging these matters. Don't sweat the small details when you've got a really good storyline working. The vast majority of your readers don't know or, for that matter, care to know anything about immigration. Keep up the good work.

William smythWilliam smythabout 14 years ago
Agree

I fully agree with ton8ty. Don't sweat the details. Focus on, and enjoy, a good story by a good writer. Glad to see you back Bob.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A Most Curious Read

I am enjoying your tale a great deal so far... I have just read chapter one. A nice change of pace from the Mandingo Interracial porn stories and the incest ones.

Tenderly and sensitively written. I am looking forward to the rest. Have you thought of writing in the Genie style of stories? A young unlucky in love man meets a sexy genie or nymph who falls in love with him. I think on the basis of this first chapter you'd have a flair for it. I hope to read more of your stories... Sexy and erotic.., hard to pull off here these days but you do it well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
:)

very funny and sexy

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well begun!

A very interesting story, looking forward to read more...

fanfarefanfareover 10 years ago
obvious?

R1, fun read but I was thynking. You missed an obvious comedy twist of the two women worrying that Bruce also wanted to marry Jonathan?

And how the hell is this guy, working three (count'em 3!) jobs going to have time to socialize with two hot babes? Or have a lick of energy to fuck'em?

PowersworderPowersworderover 5 years ago

Loved the first chapter, a really hot story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous