Ruth Ann and the Doctor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mattwatt43
mattwatt43
451 Followers

"Oh, how nice," she crooned.

He held up a hand then and said: "And the doctor is not going to ravish anyone."

"Okay," she answered in a small voice and then added quietly:

"But sometime, I wish you would."

"Noted," he said, and kissed her forehead.

"Look, here's what we need here," he went on then, "We need lovely Ruth Ann to go upstairs and get ready for bed. Then the doctor will give her something to make her sleep and will watch over her. No problems tonight. Everything can be faced tomorrow. Got it!?"

"Yes, doctor," she said, "Got it. Not even any tea stains?" She asked this last with a mischievous grin on her face.

"Not tonight!" he answered her firmly. "The doctor is in control here."

"Yes, doctor!" she said again. "I'll call when I'm ready."

In a few minutes, she called him. She was wearing a yellow long robe of a kind of brushed silk, a lovely robe.

"You look so nice," he said to her.

"Thank you,

"This will act quickly, honey," he said, "But I'm not going anywhere."

"Oh, how nice!"she said.

He gave her then the shot, and it did begin to make her sleepy immediately. He swooped down and grabbed her under the knees and across the shoulder and walked to the bed with her.

"Wonderful!" she said in an increasingly sleepy voice, and, resting her head against him fell asleep.

He removed the robe from her, and was tickled to find that she was naked beneath the robe.

"My, my, Ruth Ann, you are gorgeous of gorgeous!" he left a kiss on her fore head and pulled the coves up around her chin.

He went around the house then. He cleaned up the kitchen, and the living room and family room, where the crows had been and then locked up and put the lights off. Before getting into bed himself, he put a note on the mirror for her. He knew about the amount of time that she'd sleep and was aware that she might just be awake before him in the morning.

Then, taking his own clothes off in the dark, he got into bed. The moonlight was streaming through the window. He pulled the sheet down and just gazed at her lovely nakedness.

"It's a trust, Cyrus," he said, "Just a trust."

Then he kissed her lightly on the lips and said a soft:

"Good night, Ruth Ann."

She actually mumbled a good night right back at him, from her sleep. Cyrus lay down in the dark beside the lovely, sleeping naked woman, and muttered to himself:

"You're a good guy, Cy Grace!" Then he chuckled.

In a restless movement, Ruth Ann moved a bit herself, she came in contact with Cy and heaving a huge sigh, pressed herself against him, contented even in sleep with the lovely and comforting contact.

He rolled to her, put an arm around her and cuddled her to himself, as he drifted to sleep himself.

She woke first in the morning and was surprised at how good she felt. The first two things that she noticed was her own nakedness, and then his, as he still slept on the other side of the bed.

She got up out of bed and as she padded to the bathroom, she saw the note on the mirror:

"Nothing happened last night!" the Doctor.

She appended her own note to his and went down stairs, intent on making some breakfast scones. She was almost overwhelmed by the fact that he'd done the cleaning up. Ruth Ann was a busy professional woman but she prided herself in her cookery nonetheless. He slept on.

It was the smell of the baking that finally roused Cy from sleep. He noted that she was gone and sniffed the air again, getting a marvelous mixture of baking and coffee. It propelled him to his feet quickly. He used the bathroom and then went out in search of something to wear. He noticed her yellow silk robe hanging behind the door and put it on. It fit him ill but it did cover him.

As he walked into the kitchen he quipped: "The doctor is in . . ." but only barely got the phrase out of his mouth, when he stopped, slack jawed.

There was Ruth Ann supervising the scone baking butt naked except for a yellow apron, that did precious little to cover her.

"My, look at you!" he said, still rooted to his spot.

"Nice robe, Doctor Grace," she said.

"You, uh, got my note?" he asked.

"Yes," she replied, "Did you get mine?"

"Yes, I got it," he said.

"Well, here's a special kind of 'good morning' to the Doctor in my house," she said coming toward him.

The yellow silk robe was open and his erection was poking out from the robe.

"I guess I look silly!" he said, in an effort at small talk.

"I guess you look divine," she said, as she reached where he was standing and slowly went to her knees.

"Oh," he said, gazing down on her, "You're going to . . ."

"Do what I've wanted to do all along," she said, to finish his sentence.

Her eyes were glued to his, as she took his erection in hand and, lifting it up, began by running her tongue up the entire underside of the lovely, stiff prick. When she got to the underside of the head, she licked first but then began to suck on the entire region of the underside of the head of his cock.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh," he groaned. "Where'd you learn to do that?"

"You had your eduction and I've had mine," she said pleasantly, grinning at him.

Then she took the head of his cock into her mouth. She pulled her head off again, as though thinking better of it, and licked up and down the underside of the cock again. When she got to the root of his cock, she held his balls in her hand and then took them into her mouth, one at a time.

"Awww!" he sighed next.

"The doctor makes such wonderful noises," she said to him.

"The doctor is enjoying a blow job and gets to make wonderful noises," was his answer.

"The doctor is right!" she said and licked her way up the prick again, stopping once more to suck on the underside of the head, and then she plunged her mouth onto the entire length of his cock, engulfing it totally.

He almost shouted his joyful excitement. Her eyes never left his at all. She pulled her mouth off, licking at him and asked him:

"What do you want to do, when you cum, Doctor Grace? Decorate me? Swallow? You choose; this is all about you!"

"Swallow is nice," he said to her.

"Swallow it is, Doc!" was her answer. She was soooo enjoying her role here as the provider of joy for him.

Holding onto his cock she was licking at it again.

"You do this so well!" he said.

"Natural talent," she quipped back at him, "And a deep desire to please the doctor in my house."

"Doing that! Doing that right now!" he sighed, as he began to move his hips.

"Mmmmm," she sighed, "The doctor's getting into it now. So, we'll go to the next phase."

"Next phase?" he asked.

"Yes, this is the no hands phase; this is the phase where you participate; this is the phase where you get to fuck my face; this is the phase where the doctor gets to sing his song."

She let go of his cock but let it slip out of her mouth for a few seconds as she, grinning at him, took the apron off, and rubbed her nipples along the front of his legs.

"My, my, my!" were his only words.

"Ready for a ride, Doctor Grace?" she asked.

"Ready, Ms. Newell," he said, and she captured his cock with her mouth again.

Only now he began to use his hips in a fluid motion, moving his cock in and out of her mouth. She maintained her hands behind her head, in prisoner fashion, as he got into the fucking of her face.

"Oh, oh, oh," he said through clenched teeth as he began to spurt his cum into her mouth. He grasped the back of her head and held her head in position, while she accepted it all from him, her mouth, lips and throat working to receive it. Nor did she let any escape from her mouth. By the end of the blow job, she had tears on her cheeks from the deep throated effort.

Cy Grace, grabbed her immediately and puller her to her feet. He had the robe off and had her clasped to himself, with his lips locked on hers, and his tongue meeting hers in a passionate embrace.

The kiss broke and he said to her:

"What kind of wonderful woman are you? Just what kind of wonderful woman are you?"

"Good morning, Cyrus," she smiled up at him. "Scones in a minute."

She went to the oven and took the scones out of the oven then but once the scones were set aside, he went to her and said:

"Scones can wait a bit!"

He grabbed Ruth Ann and with an amount of power that she wouldn't have expected, lifted her up and sat her, naked on the table.

"Eeeeek!" she said, letting out her own version of his previous noises.

"Beautiful," he murmured, as he began to kiss her, beginning at her knees and working her way up the top of her thighs.

"Mmmmmmm," she sighed, "Doctor at work."

Then he made the trail of kisses and licks again, only this time it was on the inner surface of first one thigh and then the other.

"Oh dear," she said this time, "Doctor knows what he's doing."

He looked up at her and smiled. Then he moved his head into position and this time he covered most of her pussy mound with his mouth.

"Ohhhhhhhh," she wailed, "I'll never let you go,never!"

Cy stopped what he was doing, moved his face away and looked up at her; he said softly:

"Don't say things that you don't mean!"

She stared at him for a few seconds and she repeated:

"I'll never let you go, never!"

He smiled at her then and said:

"Good! I'll just continue then."

"Please do, Cy, Cyrus, Dr. Grace, and know that I'm never letting you go!"

His mouth was back then covering her pussy mound and his tongue working its slow and very clever way through her pussy hair to come into contact with the lips of her vagina.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Cy!' she said as though to the cosmos itself.

His tongue penetrated her vaginal lips then and began it search of the inside of her vagina, accompanied by more cries of almost ecstasy from Ruth Ann. Her head was thrown back, her eyes closed, and she was making her noises to accompany his eating of her.

Cy's tongue found the button of her clit then, and she almost exploded.

"Got ya!" he exulted.

"Yes, yes, you do!" she agreed, her breathing coming faster and faster.

He played with the clit, using his lips and his tongue. He raked it once with his teeth and she positively screeched and grabbed fists full of his hair. He didn't mind at all. He was, if anything, spurred on by her noises and her constant wiggling, and movements.

"Cy, Cy, Cy," she said almost pleading, "I'm going to . . .I'm going to EXPLODE!" she shouted, never letting go of his head and grinding her hips into his working face. Then she was cumming and he was taking it all in, continuing to lick and suck at her, his hands now underneath her, grasping her by her soft, round ass cheeks.

She finally simply flopped down on the table, and he moved away a bit and sat on the floor.

"Good morning!" he said then.

"Good Morning! Good Morning!" she hissed at him. "You are a master, a master, I say at eating pussy. I'm not even sure if I'll ever leave you out of my site, let alone out of my life."

"You certainly know how to please a guy!" he said to her, grinning.

She got down off the table and all but flung herself into his arms.

"Cyrus Grace, be mine forever," she said desperately. "Any terms; your terms, all terms, in whatever way you want. You think about it. I'm almost frantic here. I'm almost incoherent here. Don't answer. Don't say anything. Just think about it. It's a request from a hysterical woman, who has just been eaten within an inch of her life. Forgive my outburst, Cy, but I love you, love you!"

He was grinning at her, as she finally ran down and slumped against him.

"I guess that 's 'good morning' too then?" he said.

"Oh, yes it is!" she said to him.

"I'm sorry for the outburst," she said then. "I didn't mean to frighten you."

"Don't be, you didn't," he replied. "Just do me one favor."

"Anything," she said.

"Think of all of it, when your emotions are not so much at play. I don't want to 'eat you' into something that you'll later have to retract," he said, serious now.

She leaned against him then and cried. He held her.

"What is it?" he asked softly.

"Everything, love," she said. "It's a roller coaster; it's my Mike gone; it's you here and the frightening, almost life giving things that I just wailed to you and to the sun and stars. And I really need to go to work toady."

"I have a medical meeting to go to this afternoon. I'll be gone for today and two more days. Then I'll be back," he said.

"Promise me!" she said to him.

"Promise," he said, "And this doctor doesn't go back on his promises."

"Oh, good," she said. "Shower? Fuck? Let me suck you again?"

"Shower," he said. "The fuck is coming though. You can take that to the bank."

"Oh, goody," was her reply.

They went companionably, arms around each others waists to the bedroom and then to the showers.

Her time for the next few days was busy and hectic. There were details of Mike's will to deal with and all things that needed to be set into motion. She had insisted right along with Mike that she be allowed to pay her own way. And he had reluctantly agreed but in the will it was all hers now, and it was much more than she could ever hope or long for.

She began thinking of maybe a new bigger house. It was a treat to think about, while all she had from Cyrus Grace was his phone calls. She decided that she wouldn't proceed on the house issue, though until she had, had her think through that he had been speaking about.

She planned a long evening with herself and Frank Sinatra to to try to clear her mind and see her way straight.

She had a weepy evening. She allowed herself to express all of the loss that she felt for her Uncle Mike. She realized that part of the pain of this had in effect been put off by the discovery, the coming into her life of Cyrus Grace. Now he was more distant and she could fill her time with thoughts about Uncle Mike:

How it had been, they way he'd taken care of it, how loving and generous he'd been, how skeptical he'd been, when she insisted on paying her own way, on her own salary, and learning the business from the bottom up, but also how her work had never disappointed him.

The time was well spent for her. It was like a love fest for her and she ended her evening, late, late talking to Uncle Mike as though he were still here. And that part of the evening turned inevitably to Dr. Cyrus Grace.

She told Uncle Mike all about Cyrus, and his attentions to her, his goodness, the way that he took care of her, while she was keeping a lonely vigil at Mike's bedside. She talked of how exciting he was, and how he'd taken over when the funeral was winding down and she became a ship without a rudder, lost and straying but carefully tended by Cyrus.

She knew the truth of what she'd said to him in the heat of that wonderful sex. She knew the truth of it and it was a great comfort to her. The only shadow was the shadow of his not being there to tell him, and that produced a kind of doubt in her mind. She knew her mind now and thought, hoped that she also knew his mind on this.

He'd be there the day after tomorrow, and then she'd tell him. She thought that he might call but didn't want it to be on the telephone.

"No," she thought, "This needs to be said in person: that I meant every word of it and would never let him go, never!"

She lay her head back and smiled a smile and on the tip of her tongue was a soft but totally meant "Thank you, Uncle Mike, for letting me talk and get through this."

Then the phone rang. It was Cyrus.

"Hey, lovely lady! How's my Ruth Ann?"

"Oh, Cy, weepy tonight; but it's my night to be with Uncle Mike and to get that all out where it can be seen."

"Are you okay, Ruthie?" he asked.

"Oh, I like it, when you call me that; he always did! And, yes, I'm alright. I'm getting it all taken care of. There's a great deal, more than I had imagined, that I'm coming into now. I'm only beginning to realize it. But I'll keep working at straightening it out."

They talked for a while, and then had to say 'good night', since they both were going to be busy the next day.

"Good night, my Ruthie" he said.

"Good night, Cy, and the part about loving you: I meant it. I do."

"I know," he said, "And Ruth Ann Newell, I love you too."

She began to cry.

"I can't hang up now with you crying," he said. "I didn't mean to make you cry."

"Oh, it's only that it makes me so happy. I've not given room in my life 'til now for anything but work and the business."

"Now's your time, Ruthie," he said, "Now's our time."

"Oh good!" she said then and added "Good night, Cyrus."

The next day she continued her dealing with Uncle Mike's affairs and the business too. She decided that she probably needed a kind of assistant of some kind but would think about that later. She was wearing a suit to work. She didn't realize it right away but it was the same suit that she had been wearing, when she'd first met Cyrus Grace, what seemed like years ago, though it was a short time.

The secretary, Nancy, knocked on the door and poked her head in saying:

"Dr Grace is here, boss."

"He is?" Ruth Ann almost exploded. "Send him in."

Then Ruth Ann, guided entirely by a kind of inner sense of mischief, pulled up her skirt to her waist and began to busy herself as though she were trying to rub out a spot. In the process she was showing her panties, and grinning to herself. She was looking down until she heard the explosion of breath.

He was standing there staring at her.

"You're doing it again!" he said.

"Doing what, Dr. Grace?" she asked innocently.

"The same suit," he said, "Damn, the same panties! You're flashing me again."

"You must be mistaken, Dr. Grace," she said playfully but not bothering to pull her skirt down or cover her panties, with their view of her curly pubic hair.

"Damn," he said again.

"You already said that, Dr. Grace," she said.

"Well at least I know now what to do!" he said next, and strode across the room.

"What?" she said surprised by the quickness of his movement.

He was over to her and kneeling in front of her before she knew what was happening. The only thing that she had time for was a loud 'yip' kind of sound before he was there at her feet.

But his next action shocked her, thrilled her, and make her 'yip' yet another time. He grasped the waistband of her panties and pulled them down and off of her.

"These I'm keeping!" he announced.

"Cy," she cried out, "Work!"

"Oh, it's 'Cy' now is it?" he said, grinning at her.

"It's . . .it's . . .ohhhhhhh, Cyrus!" she said, losing her train of thought because now his mouth was on her pussy and she was being eaten again, eaten again by her man, by her Cyrus here in her office, and it was fucking wonderful! Those were the words that thundered across her mind and her brain.

She head a vague knock on the door, the door open and Nancy say:

"Boss . . .ohhhhhhhhhh!"

Ruth Ann held up her hand and said:

"Nothing for a bit, Nancy!"

"I guess not," Nancy said, and with a profound giggle left the office.

"Caught in the act!" Cy said to her, his mouth wet now with her.

"Back to work, Doctor!" she said.

"Demands, demands!" he said, shaking his head and the movement of his head from side to side, while inserting his tongue inside of her brought almost a whoop from her. She silenced herself with her hand.

"You'd better," he said, "Or we'll have the cops here! Woman, you're a handful!"

She grinned at him and shook her head 'yes', when he'd said this.

"Remind me to tell you, when you're finished. Not now, when your finished," she said.

"I'll never be finished with you!" were his words then.

"Oh good!" she said, and clamped her hand across her mouth again to suppress her loud moans.

He repeated his play with her clit and brought her to a shaking, shivering orgasm. Then he got her up and held her to himself. As she clung to him, she whispered into his ear:

mattwatt43
mattwatt43
451 Followers