Ruth Ann and the Doctor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mattwatt43
mattwatt43
451 Followers

"You've never even fucked me yet!"

"We'll correct that tonight; I've been busy doing other things."

"I noticed," she said.

She left him for a moment and went for a wash cloth for him.

Then they settled down and he asked about going out for coffee, he could use a cup. It had already been a long day, he said.

She buzzed Nancy and asked her to come in.

Nancy was blushing and grinning from ear to ear, when she came in.

"We'd like a coffee, Nancy," she said.

Nancy grinned and said: "No cigarette?"

"Out, you and get coffee!" Ruth Ann said, with fake exasperation.

Cy winked at Nancy just before she left, and she giggled again.

"Lots to tell," Cy said to Ruth Ann.

"First, how's my Ruthie?" he asked.

"Now I'm just fine," was her answer.

"Did you and Uncle Mike work it out?" he wanted to know.

"Yes, we did, and that's what I wanted to tell you, when you were finished," she said softly.

"Tell me what?" he asked and was smiling from ear to ear.

"I'll never let you go!" she said. "No hysterics, just plain old fashioned truth."

"Best words of the day," he said, "Especially since I've brought this with me."

He handed her a ring box and she began to cry.

"I know it's sudden, it's been a short time, Ruthie," he said "But I've never been so sure of anything, since my decision to enter med school. Marry me, Ruth Ann Newell."

"Yes," she said, quickly and simply. "Oh, I thought that I'd been, you know, overlooked. The business for such a long time took everything and I just never bothered about relationships or being sensual or anything until you caught me cleaning a spot in my skirt."

"And found out that you have a real talent for what you call 'being sensual', and were flashing your panties at me." he said.

She blushed then and giggled.

"Cryus, you've almost made an idiot of me with this loving you so," she said, shaking her head. "I was never a person who 'giggled'."

"I obviously bring out the best in you," he said, smiling at her.

By then they had the coffee and settled down for a talk.

"Things to tell you, love," he said. "I'm coming to the end, finally of my residency at the hospital. I've been offered a job with a good local practice. I'd be one of the two internist on their staff. They will guarantee me no less that $90,000 the first year and will work with me to buy into the practice on a partnership basis."

She smiled and took his hand: "How wonderful," she said. "I already know how good a doctor you are."

"There are other things that I can do too," he said, smiling slyly.

"I know that too!" she quipped, "But you still have some proving to do."

"So I do," he said.

"Anyhow," he went on, "There are things that I need to take care of. I live in a hovel. It's why I never have had you over. But I need a regular house now."

She grinned and clapped her hands. "I have just been thinking these past few days of buying a new, bigger house. Uncle Mike left me so well off. Why don't we do that together?"

"You don't mind?" he asked.

"Mind! Man, I love you like there's no tomorrow."

"If you can front the down payment," he said, "I can join in the mortgage."

"We'll work that out; let's take some time to look first," she said.

"I have an invitation to meet the doctor for dinner tonight, who's inviting me into the practice, Dr. Gabe Gleason. Can you come?"

"Your date?" she asked grinning at him.

"Well, actually my fiance!" he said.

"Oh, yes, I am, lovely," she cooed.

"And the woman that I'm going to finally get a chance to make love to," he said.

"Oh, dinner and fucking tonight?" she said, her grin broadening.

"Yep," he answered, "Dinner and fucking tonight."

"Goodie!" was her answer.

"I've got free time this afternoon," he said. "Any chance to look at houses?"

"I can make a call to a friend, who's a realtor; we can list my house and see what they can come up with."

"Call me?" he asked.

"Well," she said, "I can do that right away; lunch then?"

"Wonderful, give me time to go and stow my stuff at home and I'll be back in forty five minutes."

He took her into his arms then and they kissed. They both broke the kiss reluctantly.

"Tonight!' she said softly.

"Yes, tonight," was his answer.

When he'd left, Nancy came in to apologize.

Ruth Ann waved it off and said it was their fault and not hers.

Then Nancy giggled and said:

"Was he good?"

"Fantastic!" Ruth Ann said, and showed Nancy the ring.

"Eeeeeeeeek!" Nancy hollered, jumping up and down.

"Call Kelly Carson for me, will you? I need to talk to her. He and I want to look at houses!"

As she was leaving the room, Nancy sang out:

"Oh how great, the boss caught a Doctor!"

"Out, you!" Ruth Ann said, laughing.

They had a whirlwind day, touring houses in the afternoon, and finding three that they were going to need to think more about. Then it was off to shower quickly and get ready for dinner out.

He picked her up at her house at 7 PM for the dinner out. They were to meet the Gleasons at the restaurant.

"We need to buy the doctor a new car also," she said.

"You know," he answered, "This is so much of a whirlwind, all of this that I don't believe my feet have hit the ground yet at all."

"Well," she said, kissing his cheek, "Tonight is relax time; it's all for us, all of it."

"It is that," he answered.

Their time with the Gleasons was a huge success. Ruth Ann was pleased to find out that she actually had met Judy Gleason; they had worked together on charity projects, she just never put that two and two together. The Gleasons were also pleased to discover that Ruth Ann was Cy's fiance.

In the car on the way back to the house, Cy said:

"Nice couple."

"Yes, thank you for inviting me," she replied.

"You're invited to everything for the rest of my life, love," was his answer.

As he said it, he laid a hand on her thigh.

"At last," she said, sighing, "The doctor's getting fresh; I thought that I'd spontaneously combust at dinner, and I bet Judy Gleason noticed. As she spoke to him, she pulled the skirt of her frock up so that his hand could touch a bit of her stocking tops and the naked skin of her thigh.

"Now how am I supposed to drive with a hard on?" he complained softly.

"I'd give you a special in the car blow job," she answered in a hoarse whisper, "But I've promised myself other uses tonight for that wonderful appendage of yours."

"Hmm, sounds dirty!" was his reply.

"Will be, I hope," she answered, and reached over to squeeze his erection through his slacks. She was rewarded with a pretty loud:

"Ohhhh," from Cy.

They arrived at her house and she opened the garage door.

"Give me a few seconds, doc," she said, getting out, and leaving him wondering.

He realized immediately what was going to happen. As soon as Ruth Ann was in the garage she took off her skirt and left it lying there. He got out and followed. He put the garage door down and picked up her skirt. She was almost at the entrance to the kitchen but half way between them was her suit jacket. He retrieved that also.

Now she was in the kitchen doorway and her blouse was lying on the floor there. She turned to him and made a broadway gesture, with her hand and arms in the air, hands dramatically thrown outward, displaying herself in a lacy beige bra and a pair of lacy, beige, bikini panties. She was wearing thigh high stockings.

She turned on her heels, and strode away from him, heading for the stairs, her bra was hanging on the door nob in the doorway between the kitchen and the dining room.

He followed her with a grin on his face and an arm full of clothes. She was standing on the stairs, when he came out of the dining room. She was naked, except for shoes and stockings.She stood on the stairs with her hands on her hips and grinned at him. He noticed that her panties were on the post of the bannister. Those he picked up, turned them inside out and put the gusset of her panties into his mouth, and carried them that way.

She giggled and turned and sprinted up the rest of the stairs.

She didn't notice him drop her clothes on the stairs or begin to strew the stairs with his own clothes, so that, when he entered the bedroom naked, his erection standing out almost painfully before him, she reacted:

"Ohhhhh, look at you! Come to me, Cyrus, my love, my darling! Come and make me finally and totally your own. Come and make a baby with me!"

He smiled at her, and asked:

"Is that what we're about to do?"

"Do you want to?" she asked.

"With you? Beyond any doubt, Mom! Shall we try?"

"I certainly hope so, my biological clock is ticking." was her response.

"Oh," he responded, "I thought that was your motor revving because you're getting laid."

"Cyrus Grace are we going to screw or are you going to do a stand up routine here?" she demanded to know.

"Well," he said, "This isn't exactly a stand up routine from where I am!" he said.

She was laughing then and said: "Stop it or you'll make me pee myself!"

"My, Momma's kinkier than I thought!" was his next comment.

"Momma's all wet and ready, get to it!" she pleaded. "Tomorrow, foreplay, all sorts of foreplay; right now fucking! Fuck me, Cyrus Grace, and I promise to be yours forever!"

At this point he had maneuvered himself in between her thighs. His erect cock nestled itself easily between her thighs and at the entrance to her pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Haven't I waited for this!" she said ecstatically.

"The doctor is in!" he quipped.

"Don't you make me laugh again, you rogue!" she said, giggling.

But one thrust of his hips was enough to quiet her laughter and bring on her lovely moans of passion. He didn't stop for normal foreplay; they were both ready, ready for one another and he proceeded, to set up his rhythm with her.

"Ohhh," she moaned, "Ohhh, Cy! Yes!! Cy!! YES!!"

She put her arms around him to cling to him and grabbed his ass cheeks for a few seconds, clutching at him with her hands, arms and legs.

"Wonderful! Just wonderful!" she moaned.

He kissed her and yet she yelled into the kiss:

"Quick, quick but cumming . . .NOWWWWWWWW!"

She surged against him, her vaginal sheath holding onto this cock, as her arms and hands were holding onto him. She drew him in and he came also and the two of them all but drowned in the love making's spectacular finish.

He rolled to the side and lay there smiling and panting. She snuggled up against him, looked down his body and moved:

"Clean up Dad!" she said, moving her head down his stomach and taking his shrunken, slimy prick in her mouth to clean it.

They lay in the pleasure of it, and after a few minutes he asked:

"Would you really have peed?"

"I might have with your shtick going on!" she said.

"So, if I tickle you now, you might still?" he asked.

"Cyrus Grace, don't you dare!" she said giggling and desperate.

He turned to her and said:

"Ruth Ann, be my love, just be my love!"

"I already am," she sighed and moved to press her body against his.

EPILOGUE:

They thought it best if Cy were to move in with her immediately, while they looked for a new home.

Cy finished his residency and went into practice with Dr. Gleason; the move to the Gleason practice proved to be a hugely successful one for Cy.

Ruth Ann, to lessen the amount of work she needed to do, promoted Nancy to be her assistant, and got a new secretary. Nancy mentioned, a huge grin on her face, that if Cy was so good at what she'd caught them doing that day in the office, could it be a bonus for her and her new job to have him do it to her. She didn't get the bonus.

Cy and Ruth Ann settled on a house that they both loved and thought would be a good place to raise children. With Cy settled into the practice, they set a date for their marriage and honeymooned in Rome, Florence and Venice, Italy.

Late one night, heads on pillows, they had this conversation:

"You know, love," Ruth Ann began, "If we have a boy, why don't we name him Ashur bani whatever the name was." She ended up giggling, and couldn't remember or get out the name of Ashurbanipal.

"Smart ass," he said lightly, and then whispered back to her:

"No, if we have a boy, I thought we'd name him Mike."

"Ohhhh," Ruth Ann said and began to cry, putting her head on his shoulder, as he gathered her in. "That's so wonderful," she said to him in the dark.

"And I'd love to have a little girl," he said next, "To be just like her Mommie! Ruth Ann, you're going to make a wonderful mother."

Their lives were full and became better yet, with the arrival and raising of first Ruthie and then Little Mike.

The End.

mattwatt43
mattwatt43
451 Followers