Ruth-Ann High School Ch. 06

Story Info
Rain is always a good excuse.
7.9k words
4.83
43.6k
13

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/31/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friday rolled around, and it could have not come any quicker for Scott. After the first two days of the week, and the constant wonderful distraction that Ruth-Ann had provided, he was very behind on his paperwork, and needed a couple of days to play catch-up with everything. So now it was Friday afternoon, and almost the end of the first week of school. Usually on Fridays he tried to get out rather quickly after the last bell rang, but he was debating today. After school today was the first game of the season for the girl’s soccer team, and even though he had never gone to a game before, he thought that it might be time to start attending. Not because Ruth-Ann was on the team, and he really had not seen much of her the last three days, but because he was truly interested in soccer. (yea, right)

Lost in thought about Ruth-Ann in soccer shorts, the last bell of the day crept up on Scott, and almost scarred him to death. Stephanie peeked her head into the office, already wearing her sweater and holding her purse.

“Mr. Hansen, I am meeting some friends for choir practice, so is it ok if I go ahead and leave?”

‘Choir practice’ - teacher code for happy hour at the local watering hole, which still amused Scott every time he heard it. God forbid any of the students realize that teachers had a life outside of the school. “Did you get the attendance report and no-show list done for the week?”

“Yes sir, they are sitting in your in box waiting for approval.”

“And the supply requests were all ordered?”

“Office Depot will be delivering them Monday morning.”

Scott thought for a second, half in seriousness, half joking just to keep Stephanie on her toes. “I guess that is it for this week. Make sure and sing some Mexican Folk Songs for me at practice.”

“Yes sir, I will see you Monday. Don’t stay too late.”

“Not to worry. I have a little bit left to do, and then I think I am going to go watch the girls first soccer game of the season. As the principal I should be more supportive of the extra-curricular activities of our young ladies.” Scott hoped he had put a sufficient amount of sincerity in that statement to not make her think twice about it.

Apparently it was truthful enough, or else Stephanie was intent of making it to the cantina, because she did not even blink an eye. “I think you will enjoy it sir. Our girls are rather good, even better than the team that went to the state tournament last year. That Ruth-Ann Miller is a pretty ferocious scorer at times.”

“I guess I will find out. Have fun, and I will see you on Monday.”

“Bye sir.”

Stephanie walked out of the door, and once again Scott could hear the sound in the hallway as the students cleaned out their lockers and headed home for the weekend. Five more minutes of computer work, half a dozen more forms to sign, and he was done. Everything in the Out box for Stephanie on Monday, and Scott was ready to go. He decided to take his briefcase out to the truck before heading out to the multipurpose field that today was hosting soccer. He thought about changing clothes before he went and sat outside for two hours, but the suit that he had on was light weight enough that he should be ok, and he could always take off the suit jacket, and still look professional.

*****

The last bell of the day finally rang. Thank god. Ruth-Ann was anxious to get to the locker room and start stretching for the game today. She had been ready for soccer season to start again all summer, and it was finally here. She expected most everyone to be somewhat winded today, but with her and Jennifer keeping up their running over the summer, they should be able to run circles around everyone else. The game would be fun for that reason alone. And they were facing Holy Trinity from across town, which made it even better. St. Mary’s had knocked Holy Trinity out of the state tournament last year, so Ruth-Ann imagined that their opponents would be looking for a measure of revenge this afternoon.

In the locker room, the entire team had assembled, with everyone in various stages of readiness. Julie, their goalie, was in the corner by her locker already dressed and it appeared ready to go. Bethany was sitting on the bench in her uniform taping her ankles. She was very anal about how her ankles were taped before a game, and decided that it was just easier for her to do it herself instead of trying to teach one of the student trainers how she wanted it done. Samantha was standing in the corner talking on her cell phone naked as the day she was born. Ruth-Ann thought that Samantha had a definite distaste for clothing of any type, because she was always the first to get undressed, and the last to be ready to take the field. Not that it was a bad thing. Sam was very good looking, and had a body built for endurance running, long and lean all over. She just also had no problem being naked, and the rest of the team had accepted her little quirk by this point.

Ruth-Ann set her soccer bag down by her locker, and headed for the bathroom. Slipping into the stall next to the end of the row, she shut the door and sat down. She noticed a foot peeking out from the stall next to the wall, and watched the foot as the toes began to curl up and flex themselves. Sitting very still and quiet, she could hear what almost sounded like a whimper coming from next door. “Jenn, is that you? Are you ok?”

No answer for a second, then “Ruth-Ann, is that you?” She had to struggle just to hear her. It was Jenn, but she sounded like she was having an asthma attack she was so out of breath.

“Yea, it’s me. Are you ok?”

“Ssshhhh! Yea, I’m ok. Sorry.”

“Are you sure? You sound out of breath.”

“Is anyone else here?”

Ruth-Ann listened for a second. “No, no one. Everyone is in the other room getting ready. Which we should be doing also.”

Another pause. “Ok, come here.”

“Come over there. Are you sure you are ok?”

“Yea, come here.” If anything, Jennifer’s breathing was getting worse, and Ruth-Ann was truly worried. She pulled her panties back up and stepped out of the stall. Still no one else in this room of the locker area, so Ruth-Ann pushed on the door of the stall Jennifer was in. She expected to see her friend slumped over with an inhaler trying to breath. Instead, she was greeted with the sight of Jennifer leaning back on the toilet with her shorts and panties shoved to her knees. One hand was buried inside her pussy, and the other was squeezing a breast through her sports bra. That would explain the shortness of breath, thought Ruth-Ann.

Without saying a word, Jennifer reached up with the hand that had formerly been pinching her nipple and grabbed the front of Ruth-Ann’s shirt, pulling her face down and planting one of the most intense kisses on her lips that Ruth-Ann had ever felt. As soon as their lips touched, Ruth-Ann could feel Jennifer begin to cum through their wrestling tongues. The orgasm lasted for a good 20 seconds before Jenn let go of her and slumped back against the wall.

“Just what the hell was that about?” Ruth-Ann half whispered, half shouted the statement. Her brain still had not caught up with what had just happened.

“I’m sorry. This is the first time that I have anyone come in here before a game while I was in here.”

“So why the hell did you ask me to come over here? Why not just wait until I left, of even better, wait until you got home after the game?”

“Look, I had a summer league coach last year that noticed I was always over excited before a game, and would have trouble managing my energy so that I had something left at the end of the game, and not tire out too quickly. We tried lots of different things, but nothing worked. She finally recommended, not officially of course, that I try getting myself off once before a game, to see if that would calm me down enough to make a difference. And it did. That first game after I did it, I scored the winning goal in the 89th minute, which proved I had energy to spare. So now I try to do it before every game.”

“So again, why the hell did you call me over here, and not just wait until I left?”

Jennifer smiled real big as she started to pull her panties up. “Because you sexy bitch, I was thinking about you and I in the shower earlier this week in order to get off, and having you show up when I was fantasizing about you was just too perfect. No reason not to include you and make it that much more fun. I hope you don’t mind.”

The Cheshire cat grin on Jenn’s face was hard to ignore. “No, I don’t think that I mind, but you need to be careful with some of the girls on the team. They might not be as understanding. Or their parents would not be so understanding.”

“No, probably not. So I guess it is our dirty little secret. Come on, we have a game to win, and are running out of time to get ready. I’ll tape your ankles if you do mine.”

“Deal. Lets get going before the rest of the team wonders if we fell in.”

*****

The image of a soccer dad flashed through Scott’s head, which was kind of amusing considering that he did not have any kids. Although, if you looked at it from an educational point of view, he had 200 daughters that all depended on him for guidance and leadership. So he was the surrogate dad for a lot of girls.

Wearing the suit was a mistake. As soon as he had set his chair and cooler of food down on the sideline, he had parents, true soccer moms, coming up to him and wanting to talk. They wanted to ask how their daughter was doing in this class or that one, or try to finagle some sort of privilege for their little angel. Just because someone’s parents could afford to send their daughter to St. Mary’s did not automatically make them an angel. Far from it. Some of the girls were just downright nasty, but they were kept in line by the faculty and the other students who realized that a calm school benefited everyone. But most of the parents wanted to just come up and thank him for the fine job that they thought he was doing. Which was always nice to hear. Stroking the ego was nice to have happen every once in a while. There really were not many opportunities for the parents of established students to meet the principal in an informal setting. Scott made a mental note to look at scheduling something along those lines later on in the school year.

Perfect weather for soccer. Not too hot, a little overcast, and very little wind. Scott hoped that it was a good game. If he was going to become a fan of soccer, at least the games could be a little exciting.

And it was. The first half of the game was about evenly matched, with both teams covering the entire field, and having a couple of chances each, but no goals scored. Scott was watching the entire game, but also was paying close attention to Ruth-Ann every time she was on the field. It was obvious that she had kept herself in shape over the summer, because as the game wore on, she and one other girl on the St. Mary’s team were starting to do all the attacking, and subsequently all the goal scoring. Ruth-Ann scored the first goal about half way through the second half, and this other girl, whose name Scott could not remember, scored another two goals in quick succession. So going into the last ten minutes of the game, St. Mary’s was ahead 3-0. Then the skies opened up.

As the game had gone on, the sky had gotten progressively darker, and the wind had begun to pick up. With five minutes to go, Mother Nature decided that the game had gone on long enough, and dumped a monsoon on the playing field. All of the spectators, including Scott, headed for the dry safety of the field house while the game continued. Since there were only five minutes left, and no lightning in the area, the officials let the game finish out. St. Mary’s ended up winning 3-0, which Scott witnessed from the cover of the field house. He watched the girls run for the locker room as the last whistle blew, and took the time to congratulate the coach on winning the first game of the season, who in turn thanked Scott for coming out to the game.

Scott worked his was back through the school to the parking lot side, and then sprinted the last 20 yards through the rain to his truck. Of course he was soaked by the time he made it inside, but that was ok. Time to head home, take a hot shower, and relax with a movie for a while before heading to bed. He and Justin were supposed to work legs in the morning, and he wanted to be well rested for that.

Driving home, Scott had the reoccurring image of Ruth-Ann running up and down the field going through his head. She had been impressive today, scoring a goal, handling the ball well, and even seemed to do a couple of take down tackles on some opponents to strip them of the ball. What was even better than that mental picture, however, was the image of her running past him into the locker room after the game was over. She was soaked, and her legs were covered with mud. Her shirt had become see thru in the rain, and Scott had watched as her chest had bounced in her sports bra as she had run toward him. Even when she was dirty and sweaty, he still thought she was the most attractive woman he had ever laid eyes on. It had been three days since they had last seen each other, and Scott’s cock was letting him know that was unacceptable. Just thinking of her running in the rain was giving him a hard on, which was very distracting while trying to drive in this tsunami that had come out of nowhere.

Scott finally made it into his garage, where mercifully it was dry. He stripped off his suit right there in the door – no reason to track water into the house – and walked into the kitchen wearing his undershirt and red cotton thong. Whatever the maid had left in the oven smelled really good, but right now the first priority was getting out of the rest of his clothes and taking a hot shower. His 6th meal of the day could wait another 15 minutes.

After a quick rinse n’ cleanse, Scott was enjoying his ample supply of hot water and his shower massage when he heard the phone ring. What the hell? Who is calling me now? The shower and the phone battled for a few more rings, and then the shower won out, as Scott decided to let the machine get it. If it was important enough, whoever was calling would leave a message, and he could call them back in a minute. No reason to waste a perfectly good shower with a trip across the bedroom to try and get the phone.

Just when Scott reached the point when his skin would begin to prune from the exposure, he turned off the water and stepped out of the glass enclosure. Drying off and pulling on a terry cloth robe, he plodded downstairs to the study where the answering machine was. Surprisingly, there was a blinking light indicating a message had been left. Push play, and…

“Mr. Hansen, this is Jack at the front gate. I have a rather wet young lady here who is claiming to be your niece, although she has no ID on her, and she walked up to the gate. If you would call me back and let me know what I should do with her, I would appreciate it.”

“What the hell?” Scott wondered aloud. His niece? As far as he knew, he did not have any nieces or nephews to speak of, so who would be trying to get into their gated community here claiming to be his niece? He was sufficiently curious to go and find out who this intruder really was.

“Jack, this is Scott Hansen. I will be back down at the gate in a couple of minutes to pick up my niece. Tell her to stay put.”

“Yes sir, I have her in the booth with me now.”

Scott threw a pair of shorts, a t-shirt, and a pair of sandals to go back out in the rain. He hoped that he would not have to get out of the truck to take care of whoever this person was, but just in case he took an umbrella with him.

Back in the truck, Scott pulled up to the door of the guard booth, which thankfully had an overhang that kept the rain out when Scott rolled down his window.

“Hello again Jack. Where is she?”

“Right here sir.” Jack moved out of the way to show the inside of the guard hut. There in a chair was Ruth-Ann with a blanket around her shoulders, looking for all the world like a drowned rat. Scott understood now why someone was claiming to be his niece. If she had told the guard that she was a student at St. Mary’s, Jack never would have let her in. Claiming to be his niece was a plausible enough story that Jack would have to check it out.

“Come here.” Scott motioned Ruth-Ann to come closer to the truck. She pulled off the blanket, and still wearing her soccer uniform, came up to the drivers’ side of the truck.

“Come on around and get in.” Scott unlocked the passenger’s door for her, and she dashed around the front of the truck so she could climb in out of the rain. When she got in, Scott rolled up the driver’s side window, motioning for Jack to hold on a second.

“Ok, what in the world are you doing here, and on foot to boot?”

She was trying to be brave, but Ruth-Ann could feel the tears beginning to well up inside of her already. Her words came out in a rush, like she could not wait to get it over with. “I saw you at the game and afterward wanted to talk to you, so I hurried out of the locker room hoping to catch you, and ran all the way to the parking lot in the rain, but you were already on your way out of the lot, so I hurried up and followed you, I don’t know why I followed you, I just did, I wanted to talk to you, to see you, so I followed you because no one knows where you live, and I was watching, and I saw you turn in here, then a gust of wind came up, and the road was slick, and my Explorer slid off the road into the ditch, and it was muddy, and I couldn’t get it unstuck, and I didn’t know what to do, I couldn’t call Dad for help because he would want to know what I was doing over on this side of town, and I couldn’t think of a good reason, and the only other thing I could think of was getting your help, so I walked down the road in the rain, and left my backpack and purse in the car, and all I could think of was to say I was your niece so the guard would at least call you, and I am cold, and soaked, and my car is in the ditch, and… and… and… BLAH!”

Scott’s first reaction to Ruth-Ann’s soliloquy was that her statement had to be the longest run-on sentence in the history of recorded speech. But he quickly realized that instead of laughing at her, he should probably figure out what to do to help. He rolled down the window of the truck again, where Jack was still waiting patiently.

“I am going to take her to the house. There should be a wrecker coming up here in a little while with a white Explorer on the back. Let him in, and make sure he knows to place the vehicle in my driveway.”

“Yes sir. Is your niece going to be all right?”

“Yes Jack, she will be. She just needs a hot shower and some dry clothes.”

“OK sir. I will let the wrecker in when they arrive.”

“Thanks Jack.”

Scott rolled up the window and executed a three-point turn to head back towards the house. He looked over at Ruth-Ann, and she seemed to have gotten her verbal explosion over with, and now was just looking very forlorn. Scott knew that bringing her into his house was taking things a lot further than just meeting at school, but at the moment she needed a warm shower and dry clothes before she got sick.

Ruth-Ann felt like a fool. She had gotten herself into quite a mess right now, all because she did not think things through enough to realize that following her Principal home might not be the best idea. But now she was stuck with it, and would have to fix things somehow. She had been feeling very turned on and sexy when she left the school, but now all she felt was humiliation. She wanted to get out of here as quick as she could.

Scott pulled into the garage, and parked the truck. He got out, and motioned for Ruth-Ann to come with him. She followed him into the house, noticing his suit sitting by the door, and also noticing that she was dripping on the tile kitchen floor. Scott must have taken his wet suit off before heading into the house earlier. The practicality of that surprised her. She took off her soccer cleats and put them outside the door so she would not track mud into the kitchen. Might was well be practical also.