Ruth-Ann High School Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer was losing her mind. She was trying to concentrate so she wouldn’t miss anything, but cumming constantly was very distracting. She could only imagine Ruth-Ann on her knees begging some guy to shoot his come on her. The mental picture alone would have made her come, but getting to hear the audio track also was blowing her mind.

Scott shot the last of his load, and then opened his eyes to look down. Ruth-Ann had a pool of his come sitting in between her breasts. She looked up at him, and then began to rub her tits together, spreading her come everywhere. Still looking at him, she pulled one nipple up to her mouth, licking his sperm off of her tit, moaning in what sounded like excited satisfaction. She repeated the process with the other tit, making sure to get everything with her tongue that she could, and then using her fingers to gather the rest into her mouth. “No reason to waste it,” she said.

Scott could have sworn that he had heard that exact statement before. He reached over her head and turned off the phone. Jennifer had been witness to enough fun for one evening. Standing suddenly seemed like an over rated concept, so Scott arched back up, and then gently collapsed to the floor, shorts still around his ankles. Ruth-Ann finished cleaning her tits off, and then crawled across the floor to lay her head on Scott’s chest. As he wrapped an arm around her shoulders, they both thought at the same time that it would be a cruel fate for someone to come along and wake them up, bringing reality back into their little world. For the time being, their version of reality would work just fine.