Rutherford Consulting Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Angela, pick up your panties and hand them to me.", said Ann.

Angela did that without hesitation. Feeling the wet panties, for a second, Ann continued:

"Why did you follow my order?"

"You seem to be nice, ma'am and I figured you are a guest, so I should do what you request."

"Isn't it degrading to take of your panties in front of strangers in public?"

"Yes, but I like doing it."

"But you never did it before?"

"No, ma'am."

Ann thought how she could get some further prove. Angela could be a friend of Jules Rutherford or hired by him to follow through with this. She looked at both Angela and Jules and figured that it must be a set-up – there could be no other explanation.

She put the panties and the bra to the corner of the table and took a bruschetta to start eating: "I'm getting hungry."

Jules turned to Angela and said "Please come back with our main dish once its ready" and Angela walked away.

Jules said, "So what do you think?"

"I don't believe you, sorry. – The show was fun but it cannot be real."

"What should I do to prove it to you?"

"You could order me anything and I would do it? I mean, you could order me to take of all my clothes or to French kiss that waitress or to suck your dick and I would do it?"

"Yes, but as I said I would not prove it to you this way. You would think you decided to do it yourself – actually, you would decide yourself."

"OK ... let's assume for a second you are right. Why are you telling it to me? Are you not afraid that I would make it public?"

"If I feel that you are about to tell this to someone else, I would simply make sure you forget and ignore it."

"Hmm ... well, if you are right, that would make sense. You could tell me whatever you want and I could not use the information."

"... if I tell you to ignore it."

"But why would you not do that. I mean, it could explain a lot of things going on at your company. Obviously you would not want me to publish this."

"You could decide on your own not to use the information."

"You mean like Angela here just decided on her own to remove her bra and panties?", she grinned.

Jules laughed and said "Right ... actually I mean that you could decide to do it without me giving you any specific order. One example, keep in mind that if you are not able to prove it, it would make you look ridiculous. Who would believe that something like this is possible? Would your editor allow you to publish such a story?"

"So it is just a story and you are wasting my time here. It means that you are trying to make fun of me with the story."

"No, I'm not. What about this: consider that I am telling the truth and you think of a woman I don't know and then think of something you want me to order her to do."

"OK ... I am thinking of something ... but what do I get from it, I mean, if you are right, I cannot use the info for anything?"

"Maybe you need to think of something that you would do to someone if you only could?", he grinned.

Angela returned with their main dishes and put them on to the table. "Can I get you anything else?"

Without even the slightest break, Ann replied with a question "Are you still hot walking around without panties?"

"Yes, ma'am – it turns me on."

"Go to the restroom and masturbate to get some relief. Then come back."

Jules nearly choked on the last bruschetta piece he had in his mouth. Ann started eating her ravioli while Angela rushed away.

After watching her eating two pieces of the filled pasta, Jules said: "So will you follow her and watch her doing it?"

"No ... I'm sure she's doing it."

Jules started eating his ravioli. A couple of bites later, Ann asked him: "So you can order me to do anything but so far you did not give me any orders, right? Why?"

"I did not have to give you any orders."

"But you could make me go to my boss, quit my job and completely forget my investigations."

"Yes."

"Why are you not doing it?"

"Because it would be boring."

"What?!"

"Boring. You see, I can order any woman to do whatever I want and even though I am using my abilities frequently, I figured it is a lot more fun to really let them make their own decisions and still get what I want at the end."

"So I am doing what you want?"

"Ultimatively, you will – yes."

"I have no choice then I guess ..."

"Of course you have a choice. You can go with the flow and make this exciting not only for me but also for you, or you could ignore it until I am getting bored and that would be the end of it."

"So if I continue to discuss this with you, you will tell me everything and show me more of your powers? – And possibly share some of them like you just did it with poor Angela? But at the end, I cannot use this experience for anything?"

"Yes, you can only use it for yourself and you will never publish any of this."

"So, I am wasting my time as I thought before."

"I don't think so. True, it will not help your career as a journalist but it will definitely make your life a lot more interesting."

"But I will never be in full control."

"How much control you have is up to your own actions."

Ann thought about this for a few seconds. She stopped eating while Jules had nearly emptied his plate.

Angela came back. She looked a bit exhausted and breathed a bit more heavy than before. Ann smiled at her and asked "Did you like it?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Did anyone notice you?"

"I don't think so."

"It would have made you even hotter if someone would have noticed, right?"

"Yes, maybe ... ma'am."

"Clean up the table. Mr. Rutherford has to show something to me now, so we are leaving – have a nice day."

Jules was surprised by this commanding tone but he enjoyed watching it immensely. Ann was showing already that she had the quality he liked most in women – the ability to keep control in any situation. He thought that things are turning out much better than he expected. Both of them walked to the front booth of the restaurant where he paid and they left.

-

Karen did not like what she saw on the screen of her iMac. It was the employment data of Harold Mills in IT, her date of the previous night. It turned out that Harold and Ann Francis went to the same High School and College. With only one year difference in age, they definitely knew each other. Harold was the inside source for Ann Francis at Rutherford Consulting, it was the only logical conclusion.

She took a small bite of the sandwich she had for lunch while considering what to do. She really liked Harold. He was a nice companion for the last evening and she had a really good time. When she said to him at the end of the date that she was looking forward to see him again, she actually meant it. She even resisted the urge to take him with her to her apartment last night as she felt it could jeopardize future dates with him.

Yet, she now was no longer sure if Harold was only playing a game with her. He seemed to like her as well but it is impossible to tell if he was trying to get some information out of her or not. Then again, she asked him out for dinner, not the other way round.

Of course she had to tell Jules about it. She could not keep something like this a secret and it would not make any sense anyway, but somehow she was afraid of possible reactions from Jules.

-

"You want me to provide the ultimate proof at a lingerie shop?", Jules asked when he and Ann stood in front of the store.

"Yes – you see, there is this bitch working here that made me really upset when I was trying to buy something last week. She treated me like an idiot and I want to use you to have her pay for it.", Ann answered

"OK, sounds interesting.", Jules smiled.

They walked into the shop and had a look around. It was very small and no customers seemed to be in there at the moment. When they approached the counter, the woman behind it seemed to recognize Ann and looked at her in despise.

Ann said, "Hello, I can see you remember me."

"Hello", was the cold response.

"I want you to apologize for being a stupid bitch that treats her customers like shit."

"What? What are you talking about? I think I need to you leave my store now, I have no time to waste to argue with you."

Jules stood there and watched the scene with an amused smile on his face. Ann responded, "I would like you to introduce you to my friend here who will make sure that you are apologizing properly. Jules could you please ask her to apologize?"

Jules simply said, "Apologize to her."

The women behind the counter looked at Ann and smiled and said "I'm so sorry for last week. It was a stressful workday and I did not want to cause any bad feelings when I talked with you."

Jules asked her, "What's your name?"

"I'm Susan."

Ann was not satisfied and turned around to Jules and said "Could you please tell Susan here that I cannot accept that apology alone, she also has to proof that she really means it."

Jules smiled and said to Susan, "Why don't you just do what my friend Ann tells you in order to apologize properly."

Susan replied with "Yes, that would be good."

Then Ann giggled and had a evil grin on her face. She turned to Susan, looked her directly into the eyes and said "OK bitch, you treated me like shit and I want you to change your attitude. In fact, you can stuck up your attitude your ass. So why don't you take this plastic bottle there behind the counter and push it up your ass. It probably won't fit but you can go in the back room now and start trying. You can try a little bit every day. Once it fits and you pushed it in, I want you to call me and apologize again. Here is my business card."

After Ann handed over the card, Susan turned around, took the small plastic bottle and rushed into the back room.

Jules laughed and then said to Ann, "So what happened last week?"

"Oh, I preordered something and it was delayed but they did not inform me. When I arrived I complained and she was getting really bitchy when she answered and put all the blame on me, claiming I ordered too late and changed my order as well and so on. We had a bit of a fight them."

"Hmm, I see. So did you order too late?"

"Maybe, but I did not like her attitude."

"Alright ...", he grinned as they walked out of the shop.

-

"So everything is arranged for Jules' new schedule?" – Karen looked at the iChat window on her iMac where she saw Miho, wearing only her underwear.

"Yes, all prepared." was the reply from Japan.

Miho & Karen have never meet each other personally. The two women had very similar qualities when it came to work and mainly because of that they had a very high level of respect for each other. If you overlook that, you would probably guess that they would not get along with each other at all, after all they are in a competitive situation. However, both of them understood Jules' power and both of them knew what it took to get out most of their position. Fighting with each other would not make any sense. This was evident from the beginning when they first talked to each other.

Karen was neither surprised nor wondering why Miho was sitting there half-naked. It was very early in the morning in Japan and she called while Miho was still dressing.

"So what is this all about?", Miho continued.

"Let's say, we have a little problem with public relations."

"Public relations?"

"Yes ... there is this journalist that wrote a few negative comments about Rutherford Consulting. Jules decided to met her."

"Her?"

"Yes."

"Should be easy to resolve then."

"Yes and no ... I'm sure there are others that have similar info and now start to really investigate after they saw there is a story in it."

"So Jules is meeting her today?"

"Yes ... they were having lunch just now."

"Is she beautiful?"

"Oh yes ... she looks very good."

"She is probably a good fuck then."

"Oh ... well ... I'm not sure if he will ..."

"Of course he will and she will love it. He's a very good lover, you know?" – Miho knew that Karen and Jules are not having sex with each other.

"Hmm ... I guess you might be right."

"Maybe he will keep her if she is good.", Miho laughed and Karen joined. Little did they know that this was what Jules was thinking about already. Miho had made a joke, but maybe they both knew him too well?

-

Harold browsed through the access log files that he could monitor from his server console. He enabled the verbose file access monitoring for a few key users in the network in order to track down what data was frequently accessed. It was highly illegal of course to monitor that but it was part of his observation job.

When he noticed that Karen Kwon had opened and searched through all employment data from human resources of people that started working at Rutherford Consulting in the last two months, he knew that he was in danger.

He soon realized that Karen did not only read through his data but also made copies of it to her local documents folder. His record was the only file that she copied at that time so he knew that she was suspicious about something.

OK, it could be that she was trying to get more information about him now that they decided to have dinner again within the week but he also realized that she only copied the data after searching through all the other records.

Last evening was very nice. He liked Karen and he was surprised how easy it was for him to have a really good time with her during dinner. He forgot his observation mission very early through out dinner and they did not talk about much related to the company anyway. He liked her even though he was a bit surprised as he normally did not fall for older women.

He considered to go home early today and never come back to work but then realized that they would get really suspicious about his activities and could possibly trace him down – after all, he did not think this would be dangerous so he actually used his real name when he applied for this job.

He soon figured it was best not to do anything unusual so he just got back to work and tried to focus on this major network printer configuration issue he had to deal with the whole day already. He could talk with Karen later if needed but he first would discuss the situation with Ann.

-

It was late in the afternoon when Jules and Ann returned to the office.

They passed Gwen, walked trough the door and towards his office when Karen standing next to Sandra's desk approached greeted them with a simple "Jules, you're back. Can I get you for a second?"

"Sure" he responded. He introduced Karen and Ann to each other and then said "Sandra, please direct Miss Francis into my office and if she needs something, arrange it ... just arrange whatever she might want." – he looked at Ann while Karen stared at him listening to what he just said.

Sandra opened the door to Jules' office and Ann followed, while the other two went into Karen's office.

Karen knew better than to ask about Jules' lunch with Ann and their late return from it, so she got right to the point: "I found the insider. It's Harold Mills, he works in IT since five weeks. I don't know yet what exactly he knows and how he gets the information, but I know he is connected to Ann Francis."

"Do we have enough evidence?"

"Not yet, but there is another issue ... he's the guy I met last night."

"Interesting ... was he trying to get information from you?"

"No and I am wondering why. I have to admit that I like him and I thought he liked me as well. We basically did not talk about work at all."

"So you sleep with him?"

"Jules!"

"Oh, you really like him, I can see that.", he teased.

"Come on, I'm not asking you what girls you've fucked in the last couple days."

"That's because you don't have to ask ... normally you already know it.", he grinned.

"... and sometimes I even arranged it – true.", she added and grinned as well.

"Do you have any idea how to handle it?"

"I will collect some evidence against him but I think I need to talk with him first before we do anything. He is a nice guy and even though I only know him for a very short time, I need to spend some more time with him first to understand his intentions."

There was a short silence before Jules said: "That's OK with me. I have Ann Francis under control at the moment, so we should have no problems."

"'Under control' – I see.", Karen added with a chuckle before walking around her desk and sitting down.

Jules walked out of the room through the connection door to his office. He saw the profile of Sandra standing with spread legs in front of her desk, facing Ann who was sitting in a visitor chair. Her right hand was touching her crotch. He overheard Sandra saying " ... which is why I love this job. It constantly turns me ..." – suddenly both women turned their head towards Jules as they just heard him walking into the room. He smiled.

Looking at Ann he said, "I can see you are proceeding with your investigations."

"Oh, I just asked Sandra here to describe her work in some details."

"I can see that.", he responded. Sandra blushed.

Turning his head to Sandra he said, "So, what exactly turns you on?"

"Sir, I was referring to the work environment in general at this office."

"Are you turned on now?"

"Yes sir, very much."

"So why don't you rush outside then and rub yourself to orgasm to solve this problem?"

"Yes, sir." – she basically run out.

He walked around his desk and set down.

"I'm sorry that I interrupted your little scene with my secretary, but I think we need to talk a bit more. I need to ask you something."

"All right ..." – her reply was slow and reluctant, not knowing what to expect and if she just overstepped the boundaries.

"Let me make you an offer ... I think after today you have a pretty good impression how certain issues are handled at this company. You don't know practical details yet but you got the basic idea. I invite you to learn more about it by following me around for a week. You can monitor everything I'm doing this way. The 'price' you are paying for that is that you cannot criticize me or my company in public and when you write about it. In other words, a positive story about it would be appreciated."

"Hmm ... what if I don't take your offer?"

"You realize that due to my abilities I have nothing to loose here, however I have to admit that I enjoy your company and I saw a few things in you today that I really like in a woman."

Wow – he just said that he liked her. She was surprised and this was not expected. He continued: "I said before that I hate it if things are boring and I'd rather see you make your own decisions without too much pressure from me. It's simply more exciting that way ... for me ... but actually mainly for yourself."

"How can I prevent ending up like your sex toy secretary? I mean, what happens if I am not doing what you expect from me?"

"The only condition is the public image of my company and myself. It's selfish, I realize that, but I just want to avoid the hassle dealing with that."

"I do it – for one week."

"Great!"

"I need to call my boss and inform him about our arrangements."

Jules moved the phone over to her desk. Before she started dialing he stopped her by saying: "There is one more little issue ...", she looked surprised before he continued, "... we know that there is someone working for us that gave you inside information about Rutherford Consulting. As you might guess, I am not too much worried about it but please understand that we will have to find a way to deal with him."

She hesitated for three seconds, before she answered "Do you want me to talk with him?"

"Let me say that we have it under control for now and it has no effect on our arrangements. By the end of the week, we can talk about it again."

She was not sure what exactly he meant with it, so she simply nodded, and soon started dialing the number of her boss. Jules listened to one side of the conversation: