Rutherford Consulting Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Carl? This is Ann. – I'm still at his office. – Yes. – No, more info than I expected. – He offered me to follow his work for one week. – Yes, it is an exclusive offer for me only. – I basically accepted but I need your approval. – The worst that could happen is that someone else catches up, but imagine what we can do with all the info I have in a week from now. – OK, thanks. – Yes, that's what I expect. – Bye."

Ann ended the phone call and turned around to look at Jules. She smiled and nodded her head. He called Sandra who was apparently finished with her assigned duty as she picked up the phone without any delay. He said "Book Ann Francis to the same flight as me tomorrow and discuss this with Karen and inform Miho about my guest."

After hanging up, he asked "Will you join me in my apartment for dinner?"

-

"Harold? – This is Karen."

Harold knew she would call him. 'Stay cool' he tried to calm himself down.

"Hi Karen."

"We need to talk."

"About yesterday?"

"Yes, about yesterday and some other things. Now."

"OK."

"I'll come down to your office."

Karen hang up the phone and walked towards the elevator. She had to go down to the 3rd floor where Harold was working. Normally they had to fire him and if they find useable evidence, sue him for giving out internal company data. If it would have been anyone else, she would push that through and show no mercy at all. In this case however, she just had to give him a chance – yet alone to use it as an opportunity to confirm or deny the feelings she had about him since last night.

She watched the numbers getting smaller on the elevator display and she felt that she was getting nervous a bit.

"Hi Harold.", was her greeting when she walked into the back room with his corner desktop. She managed to smile at him and he smiled back.

"Nice to see you, Karen.", he knew that he needed to be careful. Karen had probably no evidence against him but he was the prime suspect.

"I want to talk with you about yesterday. I really enjoyed the last evening. I liked dinner and I liked your company. When I said that we should do it again before I went home, I was telling you my feelings at that moment."

"Yes, Karen – I feel in a similar way. When you asked me out I did not know what to expect. I must admit that I initially accepted because I thought it could be good for me and my work here to develop a better connection to you – but quickly I realized that I was spending my time with a great person and that I was enjoying your company."

"I appreciate your comments. Normally we would not have this type of discussion ... it could destroy possible future ... developments, but unfortunately I am in a position where I need to know instantly of my feelings for you are mutual. – I'm falling for you, Harold and I need to know what you think about it."

They looked into each others eyes and there was a lot of tension in the room. After a few seconds, Harold moved his head forward and started to kiss her. Karen closed her eyes and enjoyed the moment.

-

"Welcome to my home!", was Jules' first line after they stepped out of the elevator.

Ann was astonished. She saw a huge living room in front of her, it was nearly twice as large as Jules' office she has just been in before. The view over the city with all the lights was breathtaking.

Just left of them stood the two identically dressed maids. Michelle and Lilly knew Jules was coming upstairs, alerted by the elevator moving up. To access the penthouse, a special keycard had to be used. Just before it arrived, the a doorbell-like sound could be heard in the apartment. This allowed them to rush towards the entrance to greet them by bowing down.

Ann focused them and saw two identically looking Asian girls dressed up in French maid costumes. The only difference between them was that the one on the right had a darker skin complexion, beside that their bodies looked very similar with exactly the same posture. Their costumes consisted of a very short skirt part, the straps of the garter belt to the stockings visible on the side when bend over. The top showed some cleavage.

"This is Michelle," he pointed to the girl on the left, "and this is Lilly. – Lilly is helping temporarily today because we have an important guest.", he grinned at Ann before adding "Michelle works for me full time – and this is Ann Francis."

Michelle added her greeting: "Hello Miss Francis, welcome."

Ann responded with a short "Hello" and both girls stood up and waited until Ann and Jules passed them before rushing towards the dining table.

Ann turned to Jules and asked "So, do you keep them as your sex slaves?"

Jules totally ignored the question and said "Let's sit down, I'm sure dinner should already be ready." and he moved back a chair for Ann to sit down. He sat down on the opposite end of the table.

Less than 30 seconds later, Michelle and Lilly walked out of the kitchen section, each of them serving a plate to either end of the table. The maids then stood still and waited, Michelle next to Ann and Lilly next to Jules.

"Michelle, why don't you tell Miss Francis a bit about your work here?" was Jules next request.

"Yes, Mr. Rutherford. – I am working as the maid for Mr. Rutherford for nearly 4 years now. I am running his household and take care of all domestic duties inside the apartment. I really like this job."

"Are you always wearing this uniform?", Ann asked.

Michelle looked over to Jules who nodded his head before replying: "Yes, this is my standard work uniform."

"It's very sexy, does it not distract you?"

"I'm used to it – it is part of the job and I like it."

"You are teasing your boss constantly then?"

"Yes in a way, he expects that."

"Does it turn you on as well?"

"Yes, Miss Francis."

"Does he fuck you often?"

Michelle looked over to Jules who nodded again. She answered, "No. Mr. Rutherford fucks me maybe two or three times in a month."

"Oh ...", was Ann's surprised response.

"I wish he would fuck me more often but I know I cannot force him. Mr. Rutherford often entertains female guests at the apartment and they are more important. Yet, I anticipate every time it happens and I love it immensely."

"When did he fuck you last time?"

"This morning."

"Describe what happened."

"I was bend over this table, cleaning up after breakfast. Mr. Rutherford must have been turned on by something he saw on his computer because suddenly he stood behind me and fucked me from behind. It was like heaven, I came very quickly."

"What are you doing when he is not fucking you, you must be horny all the time?"

"Yes, Miss Francis ... it is a big problem for me."

"You masturbate?"

"No, never. It is not proper for a housemaid to masturbate in the home of her employer."

Ann looked at Jules and he said "I told her she may not bring herself to orgasm without the help from someone else, ever."

"So you only get off two / three times a month when he fucks you?"

Michelle looked at Jules, "Do I have to tell Miss Francis? This is so embarrassing."

"Yes, Michelle," was his response.

"Sometimes I have sex with some of the guests ... but ... I usually use Pet."

"Pet?"

"Yes, Pet is the house pet of Mr. Rutherford and she licks me to orgasm when I command her."

"A dog ... a bitch ... with the name Pet ... licking you?"

"No, she is a girl."

"What?"

"Yes, Pet is a girl that lives in this apartment. She is in the back room because usually she is not allowed at the dining table when there are guests."

Jules stepped in and said "Lilly, please get Pet out of the back room."

"Yes, Mr. Rutherford." was the response of the temporary maid that had so far listened to the conversation silently. She walked over to the door in question, opened it and said "Come out, Pet".

A naked blond girl came out, on all fours. She passed Lilly and was quickly reaching the other side of the room, going to her favorite place in the corner with Jules' desk. All this was watched by Ann in silence – she was staring and could not believe what she saw. She composed herself and asked Jules: "You keep her like an animal?"

"Yes."

"And she is OK with it."

"Obviously.", he grinned.

"Can I ask her about it?"

"I'm afraid she is not talking."

"Why are you doing this? I mean, could there be anything that is more degrading? Don't you have bad feelings about this?", Ann was not really upset but still after all she saw today, she was wondering and had to ask the question.

"Let me say that I know her for a long time and several years back she did things to me that I did not like, so I decided to change her attitude as some sort of payback. But as you can guess, she loves what she is doing here and she would not want her live to be any different."

"Does that make it better?"

"Maybe, maybe not. But you know, I actually don't care."

"Would you do something like that to me when I write bad about you in public?"

"I'm sure I would come up with something different, I can be more creative than simply repeating this." – he had a big evil smile on his face.

Ann slowly realized the situation she was in. On one side it was a privilege to get all this info and see what he is doing, on the other hand it was also dangerous for her. It was obvious he liked her and she definitely did not want to end up being a mindless sex toy or even less a slave like the maid that was less used for sex and more for work. She was no longer sure if she had made the right decision when she offered to stay with him for a week, yet it was all very exciting and she was getting turned on by this – not because of the erotic moments and the sex that was obviously included, but because of the power. He had given her indirect benefits of her power through out the day and it made her feel great. She understood why someone like Karen Kwon, the well-known ex-assistant of the city mayor, decided to go with this, assuming she had a major share of this indirect power.

"I have to go with the flow then to avoid becoming like Michelle, Lilly or Pet."

"As I told you, I don't want that things become boring around me."

His last sentence was like a threat. She had to come up with creative entertainment for him and with that keep him happy. It was dangerous but as she had no way to change her situation, she thought it would be best to get as much out of it as possible and try to enjoy it.

Michelle and Lilly had exchanged the dishes with the next course in the evening menu and stood back at their assigned places without movement.

"Are there any other surprises, I mean ... do you have more women hidden somewhere in your apartment, like a naked window washer, a toilet cleaner or bed warmer or whatever?"

"No, Michelle and Pet are the only regulars and Lilly is here to help as there might be more work tonight than usual."

"Does Pet perform any tricks?"

"Usually I just ignore her and let her do her own thing. She is all over the place in the apartment, like a cat would be. She sometimes licks Michelle's pussy as you've heard and she is good in cleaning my cock when needed and sometimes I have her go down on me or on guests. Not much else."

"She is not so good for entertainment then, I guess. – I want that she and one of the maids perform a show for us."

"What do you have in mind?"

"You know, all the events of the day really turned me on, so I thought something should be done about it. What about having Lilly here and Pet both try to bring themselves off simultaneously and then the looser gets to lick me to orgasm while we continue with dinner?"

Jules noticed that Ann was getting the hang out of it. He said "Michelle, get two identical sized dildos, two ball gags with breathing holes and four identical nipple clamps from storage."

Michelle rushed over to the back room where Pet have been while Jules continued: "Lilly, pull down the top of your dress to expose your nipples and get Pet then booth kneel next to this wall."

Lilly pulled down the top section of her uniform until her breasts could be seen. Michelle came back with the items and waited for Lilly and Pet to kneel down. When they both knelled, Jules continued: "Michelle, please install the two ball gags and then install the four nipple clamps."

Ann watched as Michelle proceeded with the ball gags and then putting the nipple clamps to the larger tits and nipples from Pet first. Her breasts were hanging down a little bit. Maybe that was the effect of walking on all fours all the time for years, Ann thought. Then Michelle put the clamps to Lilly's nipples. Lilly had a nice pair of tits, not large but with a very nice shape. Jules then ordered Michelle: "Install the dildos on chairs."

Ann now saw how Michelle 'plugged' each of the dildos to a chair. Obviously these dildos had a fixture in them where that could be used to attach them somewhere. Each chair had a small hole in them, so the dildos could be attached there.

"OK girls, mount the dildo completely with your legs to the side, but don't start moving yet."

Both Lilly and Pet moved up from their kneeling position and sat down on the dildo, pushing it into their pussies. Jules then continued: "Ann will give you the start sign soon. You're not allowed to use your hands on your clit or pussy. The winner will be the one who comes first. The looser has to wear the nipple clamps for at least an hour and also lick Ann to orgasm – Ann?"

Both girls looked at Ann with anticipation. After very long 10 seconds, she said "Start!"

Both of them immediately started moving, humping their bodies up and down. Lilly had a relatively fast but very regular pace while Pet moved as fast as she could, unfortunately moving out the dildo completely after a few movements. She lost some time as she had to insert it again. Lilly continued with her regular rhythm.

Michelle saw that the plates are empty again, so she proceeded to serve the next item of the menu – the main course this time.

Ann and Jules enjoyed the show, you don't see a naked blond and a darker skinned Thai girl in a French maid uniform fucking themselves on a dildo mounted on a chair just next to each other every day.

"Lilly is only here temporarily, how do you know her?", Ann asked Jules.

"She works in shipping and Karen found her, so we become friends."

"Karen 'found' her?"

"Yes, it is part of Karen's job to make sure I know the female staff at my company. As my business is so large now, it is impossible for me to keep track of everyone working for me. So I often let Karen decide when it is good for me to know my employees a bit better." – he smiled.

"So Lilly is a 'friend' of you?"

"We know each other pretty well and meet a couple of times a month. She is a very good fuck and I like her slightly submissive attitude."

"You mean, she was like that before you meet her?"

"I think so, yes. I mean, she probably would not have been too eager to participate in a dildo fucking competition but I could notice some submissive tendencies from the beginning."

The frequencies of the movements of both girls have changed slightly but as neither of them reached orgasm yet, they still frantically moved up and down. Their breathing was muffled through the gags but the sound of their wet cunts impaling the dildo again and again was clearly audible in the room – especially Pet made noises this way, obviously she has become extremely wet during the event.

"Tell me about Karen."

"What do you want to know?"

"I'm wondering about your relationship with her. She does not seem to be one of your toys."

"She is basically running my business. She is extremely smart and knows how to get things done. After I got to know her, I instantly offered her the position and she accepted."

"You have not manipulated her?"

"No. I used my abilities to get to know her better originally. We met at an extremely boring party and I asked her to tell me about her life in order to get some entertainment out of the evening. Of course I asked her to tell me more than what a women would normally tell to a stranger but I liked what I heard so much that I kept contact. That's how it begun."

"So you did not force her after that."

"No – it was her own decision to take my offer."

Just at that moment, Pet started shaking her body uncontrollably and her breathing rhythm changed drastically. More fluids where squirting out of her cunt around the dildo. She obviously had an orgasm.

"Lilly, Stop!" was the immediate command by Jules. The temporary maid stopped her movements and sank down exhausted on the dildo. She was close but not there yet and she knew that she would have to sustain the aching pain on her nipples for a bit longer now and would probably not be allowed to cum any time soon. Too bad, but she had had her chance.

Pet at the same time slowed down her movements.

"Lilly, please get up, clean up the table and serve dessert. Then kneel under the table in front of our guest. – Michelle, get a wet cloth and clean up Pet. Remove her gag and her nipple clamps and offer her some water in her bowl. Then clean up the two dildos and chairs with your mouth and tongue. When bending over, make sure we have a nice view on your ass."

Ann watched fascinated how the maids followed the orders.

Not soon after Michelle had bend over, showing off her naked ass and shaved pussy, she started putting her mouth around the extremely wet dildo that stood out from a small lake on top of the chair where Pet had just experienced her orgasm. Ann switched between focusing her behind and looking at the deep throat technique of Michelle putting her mouth around the dildo.

"Wow – how is she doing that?" was the comment from Ann.

"Well, I told her a few years ago to practice with the larger dildos we had every time she had some free time and she learned it quite well."

Lilly put down the dessert plates on the tables before she crawled under the table and kneeled down just in front of Ann.

"OK Lilly, now follow all orders from Miss Francis."

Ann started with "Take off your gag, then remove my panties and start eating my pussy."

When Lilly had pulled down the panties under the skirt of Ann's business attire, Jules said out loud "Enjoy dessert everyone!"

-

Karen had not felt this in a long time. Yes, she usually enjoyed sex immensely, especially having it more frequently in the last months than ever before, but the combination of riding the stiff cock that was embedded into her pussy and the strong growing feelings she had for the guy attached to the dick, made it special.

Harold looked up at the woman, watching her moving tits and her closed eyes. He loved the feeling of her tight Asian pussy around his dick and he loved it how she pushed herself up again and again using both her hands put into his hands.

After a long and passionate make out and kissing session, she had pulled of her top to expose her bra-covered tits and went down to the floor in front of him to open his fly and start sucking his dick that was already hard at the time.

He was lucky that the other staff of the IT department had already left the office for the evening as he was not sure if Karen would have noticed or cared if someone noticed what they did. It was not long before they had completely undressed each other and he laid back on the floor before she mounted him, facing him.

It was an incredible feeling for both of them, not only because of the sex but because of the feelings they had developed for each other.

The serious problem that was the main reason for Karen to meet him and talk with him was totally forgotten for the moment. He knew that she actually came down to see him because she possibly had to fire him, but he could see that Karen did not think about that at all at the moment – especially now when her moans got louder and she increased the pace a bit.