Ruthie Throws an Orgy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,150 Followers

"Along the way" included licking both nipples, switching back and forth, using broad strokes of my tongue or short jabs with just the tip. Either way was good for both of us and this time I took my time on her breasts. One of the things I most enjoy is the way the dark spots on her nipples rise when Pam is aroused, which she was by the time I started licking her nipples so they felt especially good on my tongue.

Her pussy was already squirming on the mattress when I took one of the luscious globes into my mouth to suck on it. The firm flesh felt good on my lips as I sucked, and the nipple felt especially good as I caressed it with my tongue. The second of the gorgeous twins felt just as good in my mouth and I switched back and forth until I knew it was time to start kissing my way down Pam's body to get to the other place where I really wanted to suck and lick.

Jim was kneeling in front of the sofa, happily eating Ruthie's pussy. She was naked, her clothing scattered on the floor, with her legs draped over his shoulders. This was the first time anybody but me had eaten Ruthie's pussy and I was glad to see how much she was enjoying it, already cooing in pleasure. Jim was enjoying it too, I was sure, because Ruthie has one of the nicest pussies to eat that I know of, with some of the most delicious juices.

Pam also has one of the nicest pussies, and I was eagerly unfastening her pants, anxious to get my tongue her where we both like to have me lick her. As usual, I pulled her pants off separately, after taking off her shoes, and then I slowly removed her panties. They were wringing wet and fragrant with her pussy juices and I enjoyed inhaling deeply of the marvelous aroma before pulling them from her body, leaving Pam gloriously naked on the mattress in front of me.

I've eaten her pussy enough that Pam knows what I like to do and I know what she likes. Once her legs were over my shoulders, she reached under herself and spread her ass cheeks. "Put two fingers in my ass like you did last night, George. That was really great." Once again I twined my fingers together, inserted the tip of the middle finger and twisted them back and forth as I wedged the pair into her ass all the way to the knuckles, spreading her sphincter pleasurably. "Oooo, yeah. Now fuck me good."

I proceeded to do just that, thrusting my fingers slowly in and out of her ass while licking the flood of juices from her pussy. When all the fresh nectar had been devoured, I started licking both an inner and outer lip, exploring the area between them with my tongue and probing the seam between the labia. As I licked slowly, covering all the areas of both lips, I could almost feel them becoming engorged as Pam's arousal increased. By the time I reached the end of the inner lip, her pussy was humping into my face and she was cooing happily.

After I had finished licking the inner lip, I decided to continue and lick Pamela's mons. It was still smooth after being shaved the previous night and I relished the feel of her bare skin on my tongue. After the whole area had been covered, I once again brought my tongue below Pam's love hole and started licking her second pair of pussy lips the same way as I had the first, all the time keeping my fingers fucking slowly in and out of her ass. This inner lip was even more engorged than the other had been and, by the time I reached her mons, Pam's cooing was interspersed with moans.

When I ate Pam's pussy the night before, there was something I overlooked but she wouldn't let me get away with that again. While the fingers on my right hand were plunging in and out of her ass, giving Pam a lot of pleasure, my left hand was just resting on her belly until she lifted it and placed it on one of her beautiful breasts. "C'mon, George, you know what I like you to do sometimes when you're eating my cunt."

I did know, or at least I remembered, so I squeezed her nipple in my fingers and gently twisted it, while my open mouth was positioned covering her love hole. I didn't want to hurt her, of course and this particular stimulation causes Pamela's pussy to squirt juices, which we both enjoy. She likes the erotic feel and I like the additional nectar. After giving the same treatment to both nipples, Pamela's cooing had been entirely replaced by moans as she fucked even more strongly into my face. She was getting closer to being ready to cum.

Ruthie was even closer to cumming than Pam. Her pussy was pounding against Jim's face and her hips were swiveling under his mouth, causing her legs to thrust out over his shoulders. She was moaning and sobbing and her body was writhing from the intense pleasure Jim was giving her with his mouth. I was glad to see that; I really love Ruthie and it did my heart good to see her having such a great time. This was the first time she had experienced any kind of sexual joy with anybody but me and I felt she deserved all the fun she could get.

Pamela and I were having a lot of fun too. I had probed my tongue into the bottom edge of her love hole, temporarily stopping fucking her ass with my fingers in order to have room for my chin. Once my tongue moved on to explore under her inner pussy lips and probe the sides of that exquisite hole, my fingers resumed going in and out. As my tongue pleasured Pam in this very sensitive place, I could tell she was on the verge of cumming. Her pussy was gushing juices just as freely as ever, while her whole body was writhing on the mattress. "Suck my clit, George, I gotta cum," she begged but I could see she needed just a little more yet.

Ruthie didn't need any more. She had started cumming, squeezing Jim's head in her thighs while pressing his face into her crotch. I could see her ass actually bouncing off the sofa while she rammed her pussy against his mouth. Ruthie cums longer and stronger than anybody I know of and in the past, I have known her to continue for over ten minutes. I hoped Jim was continuing the stimulation that had started her cumming, and would continue it until her climax.

By the time I had finished licking and probing under Pam's inner pussy lips, her thighs had turned outward and I knew it was time for her to cum. First, I thrust my tongue against the small area between her clit and her pink love hole, using more pressure than I had been, indirectly stimulating the sweetest of her sweet spots. The next thing I did was to use my tongue to move her clit hood out of the way and envelop with my mouth the adorable love toy it had been protecting. Her clit was so engorged it was dark red and so swollen it was protruding from the covering so moving the hood with my tongue was easy. Sucking on it while caressing Pam's clit with my tongue was even easier, but I thought it advisable to remove my fingers from her ass so they wouldn't be trapped there when she clenched her muscles as she started cumming.

After less than a minute of my mouth sucking on her clit, Pam cried out "Yes! Yes! I'm cumming," and her legs and hands squeezed my head. Knowing I was in for another wild ride, I held tightly to both of her thighs and let Pam swing my head around and plaster her pussy against my face. My mouth remained securely on her clit and I kept sucking and licking for the three minutes or so it took Pam to climax after she had started cumming. As she relaxed on the mattress, regaining her strength for what we would be doing next, I feasted on the vast pool of juices her pussy had produced.

Ruthie had climaxed before Pam and when we looked over at them, she and Jim were sitting on the sofa, seeming not to know what to do next. Sometimes Pam has moments of insight and this was one of those times. "I know what she wants. She wants Jim to fuck her in the ass and doesn't know how to tell him. He wants to fuck too and either hole is okay with him, I know from personal experience. Let's go over to the sofa and demonstrate because I want you to fuck my ass too."

After getting the tube of Aquaglide and two condoms from the desk drawer where she knew they would be, Pam handed them to me and went over and knelt in front of the sofa. I was close behind her and after I took off the rest of my clothes I put on my condom and started preparing Pamela's ass for what we both wanted. While she held her cheeks open, I squirted some of the Aquaglide into her dark, velvety rosebud and reached my finger into her and spread it around the inside of the hole where I would soon be inserting my cock, and all around the edges. I was stiff and ready, anticipating fucking Pamela's lovely ass, and I covered my cock with the same lubricant.

When she saw me applying the Aquaglide, Ruthie pointed to us and said "There. That's what I want to do, the same thing that they're getting ready to do."

Jim smiled. "Great. You have a really beautiful ass, Ruthie, and I was hoping for a chance to get my cock in there. Kneel next to Pam, leaning against the sofa like she is and let's get sociable." I handed him the other condom and the Aquaglide. Jim took off the rest of his clothing and prepared his cock and Ruthie's ass for fucking, the same way as I was preparing Pam and myself.

"Hi, Ruthie," Pam greeted her friend, and Ruthie returned the greeting. Both women were kneeling, less than a foot apart, leaning against the sofa and reaching back to spread their ass cheeks. Jim's cock was considerably thicker than mine, I noted, so this would be something bigger than Ruthie's ass was accustomed to and I hoped it wouldn't hurt her. I wasn't really very worried, though, first, because I was concentrating on preparing to put my cock into Pamela's marvelous ass and, second, because I was quite sure Jim was a considerate lover, one who would never do anything to hurt Ruthie or any other sex partner.

With one hand I held my cock to guide it into Pamela's waiting ass and with the fingers of the other hand I opened her sphincter and made sure no loose skin, either hers or mine, would be pinched. She murmured happily when the tip entered her tight hole. "That feels good, George. Put it all the way in and give me a good, long fucking because it's been too long since I've had your cock in my ass." Both of us wanted the same thing so, after several slow strokes, my cock was buried all the way in her. The benefits of leaning against the sofa were that Pam could continue to hold her ass open, making sure my cock was all the way in, and not have to worry about supporting her weight. She also wouldn't have to worry about falling over, not even from my strongest thrusts. Once my cock was in her, all the way to my pubic hairs, I wiped the excess lubricant from my fingers, using the towel that I had brought from the storeroom. I would be fingering Pam's clit when she wanted to cum and I wanted my hands to be clean. When they were, I handed the towel to Jim for his use. I was aware that Ruthie could cum from just fucking with her ass, with no fondling of her clit needed, but I don't like to tell people how to make love.

I needn't have been concerned about Ruthie. Realizing how tight her ass is, Jim was taking much longer to enter her than I had taken with Pam. Although his cock was only about halfway inside her, Ruthie was already cooing from the pleasure she was feeling and, with every slow, gentle stroke, a little more of his shaft was wedged inside her ass, giving her more pleasure with every stroke.

"That feels wonderful, Jim, and it's getting better and better," she announced. "Keep fucking me with your big, stiff cock."

"And you keep fucking me, George," Pam ordered. It wasn't really necessary because, at that time, the thing I wanted most to do was to fuck Pam's beautiful ass. Slowly, I backed my cock out of her and slowly but firmly, I pushed it all the way back in. After the first stroke, Pam was cooing happily and she fucked her ass back to meet my second stroke, and the third and the fourth and all the rest after that.

By that time, Jim's cock was all the way in Ruthie's ass and she was moaning from the pleasure he was giving her. His cock was stretching her open more than mine ever had and he was pleasuring areas that I had never reached. "That's incredible, Jim. It feels so great. You're really giving it to me." He proceeded to give it to her even more, using slow, deep strokes that quickly had Ruthie whimpering and fucking her ass back to meet his cock.

I fucked Pam's ass the same way, slowly pulling my cock almost all the way out and then driving it all the way back in, feeling my balls bump gently against her pussy. As usual, juices were gushing from her, running down her legs, as well as squirting onto my balls and down my legs every time they touched Pam's pussy. Besides the juices and the moaning, Pam's upper body was writhing on the sofa cushions in front of me.

Ruthie's body was moving the same way as Pam's and all four of us were moaning from the pleasure, a quartet of ecstasy. "Fuck my ass really good," Pam told me. I wanna really cum today." Besides fucking back to meet me, her hips started swiveling, and the new motions brought extra pleasure to both of us as the movement of her hips made my cock seem to twist in her ass. Ruthie's hips started swiveling also as all of us progressed toward cumming.

Pam progressed faster than the rest of us. "I'm ready to cum, George. Put your hand on my clit." I started fucking her faster and reached around to fondle just above her swollen love toy, not actually touching her there because I know that all she needs when a cock is plowing in and out of her ass is indirect stimulation.

It was definitely all Pam needed that day because, after less than a minute, she cried out joyfully, "Yes! I'm cumming. I kept my cock moving in her ass as well as I could, although her muscles were clenched, and I continued caressing above her clit. She bounced around, as well as she could, with the sofa in front of her and me behind her, and kept urging me to fuck her harder and squeeze her clit. I did as she said, keeping my hand firmly on her pussy and pumping my cock in and out of her ass. Pam climaxed with a sudden spasm of her hips, followed by sagging against the sofa. I continued fucking her now relaxed ass as fast as I could, my cock sliding in and out easily until I also climaxed and lay on top of her.

Ruthie wasn't far behind. "Oh! Oh!" she sang out. "Fuck me! Fuck me hard!" Jim also did as he was told but he seemed surprised that Ruthie had started cumming without her pussy being fondled. I have had my cock in her ass many times, and she has cum many more times than that and I am aware that she has such a sensuous ass that she doesn't need to have her clit stimulated for her to cum. Ruthie continued for a long time, her body thrashing on the sofa and her ass slamming back to meet Jim's fast, deep strokes into her. When she climaxed, her back arched and her ass made one extra-strong thrust back to meet Jim's cock and she also fell forward onto the sofa. With a few more strokes, Jim's face grimaced and his ass muscles clenched as he ejaculated into his condom, followed by collapsing on top of Ruthie. All four of us were kneeling on the floor and leaning against the sofa, satisfied with our love making. Both the formal and the informal discussions had been fruitful and enjoyable.

We were all aware that this was an office we were in and the cleaning staff would be getting there later so we knew we would have to get dressed and leave. Jim and I, rather reluctantly, got off Ruthie and Pam and pulled our softened cocks from their asses. He got an envelope from his desk and put his used condom into it. I did the same and the envelope was then crammed into the waste basket. We all got dressed and went to the door to say our goodnights. I shook Jim's hand and Pam and Ruthie kissed him goodnight.

"Ruthie, tonight with you and Pam and George was really great. You have one of the nicest pussies and asses I know of. I know Fumiko would love to get to know you too, if you're interested. Since the letter to your asshole husband will be sent out on Monday, why don't you and Pam and George come in late in the day, about the same time you did today and I will have a copy of it for you? We can have another 'informal discussion', all five of us, including Fumiko."

"That's a great idea," Ruthie responded, smiling. "Your informal discussions are a lot of fun and I think I would like to get to know Fumiko." Pam and I were all for the idea also, and everybody agreed to get together on Monday afternoon.

As we rode in the truck toward home, Ruthie was next to Pam in the back seat as usual, and she was bubbly with enthusiasm. "That was wonderful," she told us. Jim was the only real man I have ever been with besides George, and it was great. And, I have an idea that I want to talk over with both of you at dinner." After the long and busy day, nobody felt like cooking so I stopped at a Chinese restaurant I sometimes go to. I know the food is good; the place is quiet and we would be able to get a small room to ourselves so we would have plenty of privacy to talk over what Ruthie had in mind.

After our orders had been taken, she shared her thoughts with us. "Both of you know how I am always saying I want to do something to repay you for all the wonderful things you have both done for me, and still are doing for me."

Before we could, almost reflexively, tell her she didn't need to repay us because we were glad to do things for her, she interrupted us. "I know, I know, you're going to say I don't have anything to repay you for, but hear me out."

"Like I said earlier, I had a really great time with you guys and Jim, and I want more of the same. Pam told me about how much fun you and she and the two other guys had in the hotel. She didn't tell me who the other guys were just that everybody had a terrific time." I was glad Ruthie had added that last detail because I don't like my lady friends gossiping, even among themselves, about the sex they and I enjoy together. Just saying they had a fun time at a sex party is okay but I don't like them talking about other people who were there.

Pam added her comments. "I had an especially good time. George found two guys with blonde hair and green eyes, just like he knows I have a thing for. That was the hottest day of my life. I took on all three guys at once and they made me cum over and over and over."

"That's what I want to do," Ruthie continued. "Throw a big sex party, for a whole weekend. Go to some posh place with a lot of men and women, but more men than women, to make Pam really happy. Over a whole weekend, you should be able to cum a lot more than five times. Do you know of such a place, either of you?"

"I do," I told her. "Actually, it's a fishing lodge next to the lake, and quite luxurious. They have a big central room with plush carpets and leather sofas and about twenty bedrooms. The company that owns it rents it out, fully furnished, to corporations for sales meetings or whatever. This time of year, it should be available. Nobody goes fishing on the lake in the winter"

"That sounds good," Ruthie responded. "Let's try to get it for the three-day weekend later this month. George, you know the people to invite, but I really, really want to include Jim in the group. Besides him, anybody you think Pam would like. Maybe the same guys who were at the hotel."

"I definitely would want those two guys there. I don't remember their names but I called them Green Eyes and Big Dong. I would want to have Jim there and I'm sure he would like to bring Fumiko. It already sounds like a lot of fun. It also sounds pretty expensive, Ruthie."

"This morning, I was broke and sponging off George and now I have eleven million dollars and maybe more. I can afford it."

While we ate, we made plans and talked about what a ball it would be. We decided that after we knew how many people would be there we would stock up on food and condoms and lubricants and whatever else we would need. The lodge has a big kitchen and the refrigerator and freezer would easily be big enough to keep the food we would need to bring. We could take some of the mattresses from the bedrooms and put them in the central room and leave some in the bedrooms. "After all, some of us will have to do some sleeping some time during the weekend," I said. The women laughed but they agreed that I was right.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,150 Followers