Ruthie Throws an Orgy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,150 Followers

"First thing Monday morning," I suggested, "I will call the management of the lodge and see if we can rent it for the Presidents' Day weekend. Once that's settled, I can start calling the people who we want to have there. Once those two details are settled, we can make whatever other plans we need." For the rest of dinner we talked about who would be there and how much fun we would have.

It was still fairly early when we got home but we were all pretty tired from the long and busy day, starting with making love in the early morning and ending with more of the same, although different, in the afternoon. We all agreed that we had enjoyed enough sex for that day and that there would be more the next day, and we would just use the bed for sleeping. That didn't prevent us from all snuggling together naked and kissing and giggling until we all fell happily asleep.

*

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as the four of us did. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,150 Followers