Ruth's Rules

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

5)Sexual use

A)Sexual attitude

I consider My servant a sexual and sensual being. As such she should be eager to sexually perform at the best of her abilities for Me. Her desire must be such that without My allowing her satisfaction, her need can never be fully satiated. She will be available and prepared for sexual service whenever I wish, her entire sexual being belongs to Me. She will work hard to convince Me to fulfil My needs through her.

She may offer herself to Me, to this effect she could ask, "Sir, do you have any needs that Your servant may serve?" She does need to realize that all sexual contact will be initiated because I want it. It is an opportunity for her to serve Me and that should be a reward in and of itself. My servant should not expect Me to return her service, although I do enjoy giving pleasure as well as receiving it.

B)Orgasms

* An orgasm must be seen as a privilege, a treat. As such it is under My control to grant or to withhold such pleasure.

* My servant must never reach orgasm without explicit permission or instruction to do so from Me. Failure to obey will warrant discipline. She must also tell Me honestly when she has cum without permission, this will not ease her discipline but it is a sign that she can be trusted.

* When she is nearing orgasm in My presence she must notify Me of this by clearly saying "edge", if still capable she should ask for permission to come. She will obey the above rule for as long as I want.

* I will gradually train My servant to orgasm in response to My command.

C)Masturbation

* My servant will be required to study female masturbation and will demonstrate her proficiency to Me when I ask it of her. She needs to be proficient at playing with herself, there is little meaning in restricting something that she can't even do properly.

* My servant needs permission or specific instructions in order to be allowed to masturbate. She should always put her utmost effort in following whatever instructions I give her.

* Permission to masturbate does not mean that she has permission to come, I might require of her to keep herself on edge for a period of time.

* Whenever I tell her to masturbate, My servant should trust Me that it is safe to do so and she should not hesitate in obeying.

* Whenever I tell her to masturbate in My presence, she should perform as sensually as she possibly can, even when I am not watching her. Noises should not be suppressed until told do so, then I want to hear nothing at all.

D)Use of and care for toys and tools

* My servant is responsible for cleaning and caring for any toys and tools that are used during any type of play or masturbation. Unsanitary and poorly cared for toys are unpleasant and can even be dangerous or infectious. She will be inspected on the cleanliness of toys before each use.

* When using remote controlled or wireless toys such as vibrating eggs or Ben Wa balls, she is required to be kneeling when they are being inserted, even if she is inserting them herself. The fact that I am granting her this pleasure should make her grateful to Me and she should express this after inserting the toy.

* When using toys while in public, people should not be able to notice that something is off about My servant. It does not matter how intense the stimulation might be, she should not be found out or she will be disciplined for lack of self-control. She would do well not to forget the odor an aroused woman emits and the blush that will come to her face. These and other factors will make it so that anyone who really takes the time to study her should be able to deduce what is going on. She will need to divert that attention away from her situation by engaging others and distracting them this way. If she feels a certain type of stimulation is too strong for her to endure in public, she can ask for extra training with that type of stimulation.

E)Sexual service

* My servant should realize that I am not keeping her as a sex pet. I have other expectations of her besides serving Me sexually, that being said I do have a healthy appetite for sex and I will allow her to sate that need to the best of her ability whenever I want her to.

* I will school My servant in how to provide oral service, there is much to learn but the basic lesson is this: she is to focus on what she is doing as much as possible, she needs to want to please Me by varying what she is doing and building up to the climax. She should be happy that she may serve Me like this, it is a very personal and vulnerable way for her to show Me that she is devoted to Me. Her efforts when performing this task are easily evaluated.

* I expect My servant's pussy to always be available to Me and to lubricate quickly when I mention that I want to use her.

* The only exception to this is when she is on her period, then she will notify Me of this either verbally, through her posture and positions or by marking it off in her journal.

* She should bear her breasts or completely undress whenever I ask it of her and trust Me that it is safe to do so. I am always allowed access to every part of her body.

* Whenever we have anal sex, this will be done with the necessary preparation. The same level of availability is expected for her ass as for the rest of her body.

* During any sexual service she performs for Me, she should put in the maximal effort that she is capable of. It is much more pleasurable for Me to have sex with a willing and enthusiastic woman.

* Sexual service will never be expected to exceed My servant's limits.

* Sexual service that is out of the ordinary will be approached with common sense and will not be denied by My servant, she has set her limits and anything inside them is free for Me to play with.

* If she does discover that something new is not working for her, she should never hesitate to speak of this to Me. Safe wording is not necessary in these situations but it is if it becomes too overwhelming or uncomfortable.

F)Playtime

a)Preparation

* Playtime will usually be planned ahead; it might come up spontaneously but then I will see how I want things as we go along.

* My servant is not allowed to masturbate to completion on days when there will be a scene in the evening. She is allowed to touch herself though and might be ordered to do so.

* She will make sure that her grooming is impeccable, this will be inspected.

* On My request, one to four hours prior to meeting, she will prepare herself for anal sex through the use of an enema and then a shower. This does not mean that I will necessarily have anal sex with her, but I like to have all My options available.

* She will always join Me one hour before the start of playtime at the latest and prepare tea for Me. She is expected to follow the serving rules meticulously and I will carefully watch her while I relax and enjoy My tea.

b)During and before sessions

* High protocol is in effect.

* All positions must be respected here and used at the correct time, with good execution. If she fails to do this she will be disciplined.

* During playtime she must always ask permission before she does or says anything. This might not be ideal depending on the dynamic of the scene and I will notify her if I think it isn't.

* I will not change My course of action during playtime because My servant says "No". No is not a safe word and will be considered part of the scene. This means that no matter how uncomfortable or embarrassed she may feel, she must always do what I tell her to do.

* Crying and the shedding of tears at any time is good and accepted behavior.

* My servant will never tighten her body during any kind of spanking or flagellation. I like the way her flesh jiggles and tightening her body might cause her to experience more pain than I intended.

* I will do mindfucks when I see occasion to do so, My servant should trust Me when I say that afterwards she will have My support in processing the experience.

* If I see that she is unable to perform some task or action, I will notify her when she can stop.

G)Rules concerning promiscuity

* My servant is allowed to request playtime with another Dominant, however no penetration will be allowed. This is the maximum of what I will allow outside of our relationship. I do not wish to share what is Mine more than I would like to. Exceptions can be made if I judge that experiencing things outside the safety of our relationship might further My servant's growth.

* What I want with My servant is a stable, open relationship that is adventurous, fun and caring. In case My servant cannot meet one of My needs, I will actively search for another servant to fulfil it, so I can focus more fully on the part of My needs that is relevant to My servant when I am with her. I do not wish for a second full time responsibility. As such, My time spent with the other servant will not intrude on My guidance of My own servant.

* It is My intention to get to know this servant for a period of time, judge whether she is compatible with My servant as a person and then introduce her. Anything that is within limits concerning a second female party is on the table then.

* Any jealousy that My servant feels must be noted down in her journal or even verbally reported to Me. It is childish behavior, especially if My care for her has not deteriorated in the slightest. She will be disciplined and reminded that she agreed with the very words written here.

6)Discipline and reward

* I will endure whatever discipline or reward my Master gives me so I can better serve Him.

* Through discipline and reward I shall learn to behave, it will strengthen me and allow me to grow.

* There can be no greater pain or suffering than when my Master is not pleased with me.

* There can be no greater joy than when my Master is pleased with me.

Failing to respect all the rules on a daily basis can happen for many reasons. Some are acceptable and will be met with understanding. It is even possible for Me to grant lenience if I am told about difficult circumstances ahead of time.

The first reaction to failure will be an inquiry into whether there is confusion about the rules or instructions and also into whether the servant is actually capable of complying. If needed, additional guidance will be provided. The worst failing is just to forget. Forgetting is a breakdown in the commitment and trust between Master and servant and should be avoided at all costs. When forgetting takes place, discipline must be the result, to again remind the servant, who controls who, and that the Dominant holds love and pride in the servant even through a failing. Completing the punishment should better the servant and help enforce the rules once again.

Honesty is paramount in achieving the intended goal of discipline. She must confess when her behavior has been lacking so that I may decide if such violations require her to be disciplined. She will thank Me for whatever decision I make and then accept the consequences. I will always specify why I have decided to discipline her. She must then focus upon how much she regrets not behaving. Bringing Me displeasure is not something I accept, I will make sure the same mistake is not made twice.

Conversely, it is only fair that her progression and adherence to the rules is rewarded. Reward can take many shapes or forms and it is possible for Me to ask her to suggest a reward.

* Discipline will be tailored to her growth as a servant.

* Discipline will always be dealt for each infraction separately. I might leave off disciplining for a while, in order for the servant to think over her mistakes.

* When the servant has been notified that she is to be disciplined, she will not touch herself in any way until she has shown that she has repented. I will not allow this rule to be broken.

* She will always be naked when being disciplined.

* While being disciplined, the servant will count strikes and thank Me for each of them. At the end of her discipline she will sincerely thank Me for My guidance and she will be forgiven her transgression.

* If the servant safe words during discipline, the discipline will be interrupted and will be resumed at a later time of her choosing, the discipline will be the same as the original one. The servant is strongly advised to choose an interval large enough so she can endure her correction.

* Discipline can be harsh but it is paramount that the servant overcome her mistakes, no forgiveness can be given if the appropriate discipline has not yet been doled out.

* Repeated infractions will result in escalating discipline

* After discipline I will either reward her for her endurance or leave her by herself for some silent contemplation, depending on the scale of the misbehavior and the impact of the discipline.

* Details of all discipline will be kept in the back of her journal.

* Intentionally invoking a session of discipline will not yield the wanted result. There are many ways to discipline, I prefer a good spanking Myself but I can just as well make her copy the phone book on a big piece of paper, have her make it into a big paper hat and have her wear it all day. If she wants a certain type of stimulation, she can request it and I may see to her need. That is the best she can hope for success, manipulation will not end well.

7)Positions Appendix

* Standing: feet and legs together, hands held behind the back and head bowed down, back and shoulders straightened.

* Sitting: sit up straight with legs together and palms down on the top of thighs, head up and eyes down.

* Present: kneeling with thighs wide apart, heels together, ass sitting back on heels, back straight, head up, eyes down, hands resting on top of thighs palm-up.

(without the command): kneeling or standing with legs together, back straight, head bowed, eyes down, hands behind the back with wrists crossed

* Display: kneeling with thighs wide apart, heels together, ass sitting back on heels, back straight, head up, eyes down, hands behind the head with fingers interlaced, elbows out

* Inspection: if not already, move into 'present' position then offer:

- breasts - by cupping fingers under breasts and pushing them upwards, shoulders back

- vagina - by laying on the back, legs apart, knees bent and brought up to the chest, heels resting on the thighs near buttocks, hands grasping the ankles

- ass- by facing away from the Master, legs parted wide, ass pushed up, head and shoulder resting on the floor, hands placed forward of the head with wrists crossed

- mouth - by resuming the 'present' position with mouth opened wide.

* Kneel up: kneeling with thighs wide apart, heels together, ass lifted off the heels, back straight, head up, eyes down, hands behind the back with wrists crossed

* Surrender: laying on the front, legs crossed at the ankles, arms above the head and crossed at the wrists, forehead on the floor

* Rest position: sitting on the assigned cushion next to the Master's chair, in a comfortable position which allows the Master an unrestricted view

* Spank position: laying on the front over the Master's lap, ass pushed up, hands and toes on the floor

* Whip position: kneeling with legs a little apart, ass pushed up, head and shoulders on the floor, arms crossed under the breasts

* Follow: walking behind and to the left of the Master, 3 paces back

* Heel: walking behind and to the left of the Master, 1 pace back

* Open: using fingers to pull and hold open a body part specified by the Master, usually pussy or ass

* Down: from a kneeling position place hands onto floor a little way in front of knees, thumbs and forefingers forming a triangle shape, leaning forward to place forehead into the triangle, ass pushed up, legs shoulder-width apart

* Kneel back: from a kneeling position spread ankles out, lower buttocks to the floor and lean back to laying position with legs bent up to sides, hands palm-down next to calves

* Supine: laying on the back, legs together, hands by sides palm-down