All Comments on 'Ryan & Michelle - The Good Elf'

by Chiara23

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice Love Story

Well done...

*****

ShrkDivr

ArtofromanceArtofromanceover 12 years ago
What a wonderful holiday treat!

Call me a sappy romantic, but that story hit all the holiday spots, and was arousing at the same time as thinking 'how sweet'

Excellent job

stealthgundamstealthgundamover 12 years ago
great story...

in a word: PERFECT

catman71catman71over 12 years ago
this made it

Michelle giggled softly and leaned forward to kiss Ryan. "It means my scheming sister's been playing us from the hereafter."

Ryan pushed Michelle onto her back and gave her a deep kiss, far more heated than before. "I wouldn't put it past my granny to give me a not-so-gentle nudge either."

i tend to think that those who are gone are not truly so, just not on this plain of things, so the speed of the romance works in that regard and it is sweet and perfect

Mostera1Mostera1over 12 years ago
Great Story

Very nice, romantic, and erotic. Congratulations on a beautiful Christmas story. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
amazing

touching real and still hot and sexy, one of the best stories I have ever read here or anywhere. This story would have stood out even without the sex. Truly brilliant.

Chiara23Chiara23over 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you so much!!!

I greatly appreciate all of the comments and emails I've received. You have all been great! This story just hit me and I had to write it, or more precisely it wrote itself. I am truly grateful for your votes and praise.

Many hugz

Chiara

praedarpraedarover 12 years ago
Wow!

Stunningly written. The interactons between the characters are very real and endearing. The romance is rather quick, but seeing that they're both lonely and in need of comanionship it may have been quickened due to that fact.

A very touching and loving story. I hope to see more stories about these two.

Five Stars!!!!

exotic134exotic134over 12 years ago
wow

Loved the story - artfully written and great Christmas spirit.

horndog_2007horndog_2007over 12 years ago
Incredible

This story is incredible. Wonderfully written. I havent really ventured into the "romance" stories but this one sounded good. I'm glad I did. Great story, great sex!!

searchingforperfectionsearchingforperfectionover 10 years ago
Sweet

That was sweet, although what Michelle should have done when he drove up to her car was call 911.

That wouldn't have done much for the story, though. Hm -- then again, maybe it would.

J_RReaderJ_RReaderover 8 years ago
wonderfull

Verry romantic, just right for this time of year. I enjoyed reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
TOO FUNNY

shelly fucked the shit out of an elf to show her appreciation......

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wonderful Story

Romantic and sweet

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChiara23@Chiara23
Struggling writer, stay-at-home mom, amateur wildlife photographer, Star Wars Geekgirl, and culinary mad scientist. *** UPDATE May 31, 2023*** I hate to say it, but I am retired from Literotica as a writer, for the foreseeable future unless I can find something or someone wh...