Ryan & Michelle - The Good Elf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chiara23
Chiara23
648 Followers

"I wanted to." Ryan said as he grinned and let his gaze move up. "Oh hey! What's that hanging from the ceiling?"

Michelle looked up too and saw a sprig of mistletoe hanging above their heads. She grinned at Ryan then tackled him onto the sofa and began kissing him. Ryan's hands went to her waist and held Michelle close as he returned her kisses.

Andrew and Patrick sat somewhat patiently while Ryan and Michelle kissed on the sofa.

Andrew finally had enough. "Hey! We have presents here waiting to be opened! You can do that later, okay?"

The two adults stopped kissing and sat up, grinning stupidly. "Okay we're done for now, go ahead and pass out the presents kids." Ryan said.

The kids took turns handing out presents. Patrick looked under the tree and gave Michelle and Ryan a confused look, "Aunt Michelle? There aren't any presents under the tree for Ryan."

"That's okay Patrick, my Christmas present was having you guys here with me. And I think your Aunt Michelle just gave me her present when she kissed me." Ryan said as he winked at Michelle.

Satisfied with Ryan's answer Patrick and Andrew dived back under the tree and handed out more gifts.

Between the gifts that Michelle and Ryan had bought, the boys had gotten a good haul that they were very happy with. Michelle was also pleased with her gifts, considering that Ryan had known absolutely nothing about her when he bought her gifts.

"How did you know what to get me Ryan?" Michelle murmured as she gave him another hug.

Ryan looked at the boys and smiled then whispered in her ear, "They also asked Santa for some gifts for you. Santa couldn't let them down now could he?"

"No, I guess not. But why 'Vanilla Fields' perfume?"

"It's my favorite."

---

Christmas dinner was a huge success, and Michelle taught Ryan how to make lump-free mashed potatoes.

After dinner Andrew and Patrick went and played with their presents while Michelle and Ryan cleaned up.

"So uhm, what time did you want me to take you guys home Michelle?"

Michelle grinned up at him, her eyes sparkling. "Trying to get rid of us already?"

"No! No, I just figured you'd want to get back home and unwind that's all."

"Would you mind if we stayed another night Ryan? Patrick and Andrew like you, and so do I. We could spend some time getting to know each other..." Michelle said with a shy smile.

"Yeah, I'd like that Michelle." Ryan said as he blushed slightly. "We could talk, hang out, relax and see what happens."

Once clean-up was done everyone sat together and watched a movie. Michelle automatically sat close to Ryan and snuggled under his arm. After the movie the boys were sent off to bed, and Ryan and Michelle cuddled on the sofa and talked until the wee hours of the morning.

Ryan stretched and yawned, "God it's almost two, we should get to bed Michelle."

"Mmm yes I think you're right Ryan, it's that time for me too."

When they got to the top of the stairs Ryan kissed Michelle and gave her a hug, "Goodnight sweetie, see you in the morning."

"Goodnight Ryan, this was a great day."

"Yes it was wasn't it? Sweet dreams Michelle."

---

Michelle changed into her night shirt and crawled under the covers. She had no idea what she was thinking, inviting herself and the boys to stay another night. Ryan didn't bat a eyelash though. She really liked Ryan, he was the first guy she'd met in the past two years who hadn't run like a rabbit when she told him about her nephews. In fact he just accepted her situation and even made sure her and the kids had a wonderful Christmas.

Thinking about a wonderful Christmas reminded her of the perfume he'd gotten her. She got out of bed and found the bottle, then touched a small amount onto her wrist. She brought her wrist to her nose and inhaled. The heady scent of vanilla filled her head, she could understand why it was Ryan's favorite perfume.

On a whim she touched some on her other wrist and between her breasts. She crept out of her room and down the hall to Ryan's room, opening his door and slipping inside.

Ryan woke up when he felt Michelle slide under the covers beside him. "Michelle what are you doing sweetie?"

"I have a Christmas present for you that you need to unwrap Ryan." Michelle said with an excited quiver in her voice.

"Oh Michelle, you don't have to do this."

"I know Ryan, and I know you'd never expect this of me. I want to do it."

"Michelle it's not that I don't want to, because I do. But I don't want to take advantage, or do this because you feel you owe it to me." Ryan said cautiously.

"I had a dream about my sister last night Ryan. Did you know that when you dream about a deceased loved one it means you've come to terms with your loss? Last night was the first time I dreamed about Marie since she died."

Ryan rolled to face Michelle, "That's great sweetie, I can understand where you're coming from."

"Ryan she told me to trust you, that you wouldn't hurt me or the boys."

Ryan stroked Michelle's cheek with the backs of his fingers, feeling the moisture of tears there. "Oh sweetie don't cry. Your sister was right Michelle, I could never do anything to hurt you, Patrick or Andrew. It's actually pretty funny how we've been thrown together repeatedly since the other day. I realized afterward that we both said some strange things while trimming the tree too."

Michelle smiled at Ryan in the dim light of his room, "What do you mean Ryan? What kinds of strange things?"

"Well I asked the boys who wanted to put up the angel 'this time', Ryan said with a low chuckle. "Then you said they could 'take turns', and Andy told Pat that he didn't mind waiting for next time. What does that tell you sweetie?"

Michelle giggled softly and leaned forward to kiss Ryan. "It means my scheming sister's been playing us from the hereafter."

Ryan pushed Michelle onto her back and gave her a deep kiss, far more heated than before. "I wouldn't put it past my granny to give me a not-so-gentle nudge either."

Ryan's nostrils flared and he moaned quietly, burying his nose at the base of Michelle's throat, "Oh God..."

Michelle grinned as her hands stroke the back of his head and shoulders. "What's the matter Ryan?" she asked playfully.

"You're wearing it aren't you? I can smell it on you, that's the one smell I can't resist." He said as he slowly kissed up Michelle's neck to her mouth.

Now it was Michelle's turn to moan. Every one of his kisses was like a small electric jolt running through her. She held Ryan tight to her, her nipples painfully erect instantly. Michelle gasped when Ryan finally released her mouth from his.

"Holy fuck!" she giggled, "You weren't kidding were you? It really is your favorite!"

Ryan smiled as he caressed her cheek, "The first time I smelled it I got an instant hard-on. Try explaining that to the young girl manning the perfume aisle!"

Michelle giggled again and wrapped her arms around Ryan's neck, pulling him back down for another long kiss. Ryan slipped his hand to Michelle's breast, gently massaging it and tweaking her hot, hard little nipple. Their tongues danced and twirled around each other, exploring their mouths and playfully wrestling.

They broke for air again and sat up, quickly stripping off their night clothes. Michelle took one of Ryan's nipples into her mouth and sucked on it, making him rumble in his chest. Popping it out of her mouth she came up for another kiss.

"So what happened to let's take it slow, Ryan?" she teased.

Ryan's hands boldly roamed her body, making Michelle gasp and shiver. "To be honest, the first time I saw you I wanted to take you someplace private, get you naked and explore every centimeter of your body Michelle."

"Mmm, well you're half way there love," Michelle whispered as her finger toyed with his nipple.

Ryan pushed Michelle onto her back and began kissing and licking his way around her body. Every touch, kiss, lick and caress eliciting a reaction from Michelle. She squirmed and moaned, whimpering and begging for release. Ryan had explored her entire body, all of it but one important place.

Michelle looked down at him kneeling between her legs, her eyes drilling into his with her burning lust. The last twenty minutes had been the most painfully exquisite experience of her life. Every time she thought that Ryan was going to give her that final little push over the edge he eased back just enough and just long enough to draw her back. Back to the dizzying heights of near orgasmic bliss, her body was literally vibrating with the sexual tension pent up inside her.

Ryan gave her a tiny nod and smirk before he lowered his mouth to her glistening pussy. Michelle had just enough time and presence of mind to smother herself with a pillow before the tip of his tongue touched her quivering clit.

She screamed, she shrieked, she thrashed on the bed. Michelle's body betrayed her mind, she lost total control. She screamed into the pillow until she was hoarse. Michelle felt like every nerve in her body was on fire, she was rocked to her soul. The orgasm that she had lasted more than ten minutes, ten long minutes of rapture.

Through her entire orgasm Ryan's lips and tongue battered her pulsating cunny, flicking her nubbin, massaging her lips and slurping up her gushing juice.

---

Michelle lay limply on the bed totally spent, a sheen of sweat covering her body. Tiny aftershocks made her twitch every now and then.

When she regained her composure she sat up and hugged Ryan, kissing him lovingly. "That was the most amazing orgasm I've ever had Ryan! I know I'm starting to sound like a broken record, but thank you."

"I know we've only known each other a day Michelle..."

"Shut up Ryan," Michelle said as she tackled him and began giving him the same treatment he'd given her.

Her fingers, lips, teeth and tongue flickering and dancing over his body. Licking, nipping, sucking and teasing Ryan. She totally avoided his aching erection, grinning as she watched it throb and twitch with every new sensation.

Ryan knew Michelle was giving him payback. His balls were aching he needed to cum so bad. Every time she touched him his cock throbbed, he was going nuts because of her. He tried several times to push her toward his cock but she refused to move there.

Michelle knew that he'd had enough. Ryan's cock looked like it was going to explode it was so hard. She took his member in her hand and wiggled it, making him writhe and groan. She smoothly popped him into her mouth and sucked with ever increasing pressure. Michelle's hand and mouth worked Ryan's cock for only a few minutes before his hips bucked hard and drove him deeper into her mouth.

Ryan could feel his burning hot cum race from his balls and into Michelle's warm and waiting mouth. When his cum splashed into her mouth Michelle began sucking harder, drawing every bit of it from his body. She swallowed again and again, trying to keep up with Ryan's jetting cock. Despite her best efforts a small amount of cum dribbled out of the corners of her mouth.

Finally Ryan's cock went limp in her mouth. She swirled her tongue around it to collect any stray cum then let it slip from between her lips. Michelle licked the corners of her mouth then smacked her lips.

Satisfied for the moment she moved up and snuggled under Ryan's arm, her head resting on his chest.

Ryan gently stroked Michelle's back and chuckled, "Remind me never to tease you like that again."

"What, you didn't like it?" she giggled.

"No," Ryan said as he kissed the top of Michelle's head. "I think I liked it too much."

They cuddled like that for a short while, murmuring to each other, touching and caressing softly. Slowly the heat built between them again. Michelle gently teased Ryan's cock until it was hard again then rolled on top of him, wedging him between their bodies.

She lay on his chest, looking into his eyes as she felt him throb against her belly. Ryan's hands stroked Michelle's back and bottom, learning every dip and curve. They kissed deeply, moaning into each others' mouth.

Michelle eased up into a sitting position, feeling Ryan's cock spread her moist lips. She rocked back and forth, coating him with her slick juices then lifted up and guided him into her folds. Michelle lowered herself until she was fully impaled by Ryan's throbbing member and sat there for a moment.

Ryan slipped his hands up Michelle's thighs to her firm belly then up to her breasts, cupping them and tweaking her nipples.

Michelle moaned and slowly began to grind herself on him as Ryan thrust upwards into her. Their bodies merged and worked together, Ryan continued to stroke Michelle's body as she rode him.

She leaned forward and rested her hands on Ryan's shoulders, her breasts swaying slightly in front of Ryan. He raised his head and sucked one of her nipples into his hungry mouth.

Michelle moaned and quickened her pace, swiveling her hips and grinding down harder onto Ryan's turgid member. Ryan slammed up into her, his pubic bone mashing Michelle's tender clit, making her cry out and dig her nails into his shoulders.

"Oh Ryan, this feels so good. God how I've missed it, you...you have no idea h-how long it's been." Michelle moaned.

Ryan pulled Michelle down for a passionate kiss and thrust deeper into her. "Mmm, honey you can have it as much as you want okay?"

Michelle could feel her orgasm approaching, her pussy was quivering and oozing her juices out around Ryan's cock, leaving a puddle on the bed.

Ryan was nearing his own orgasm, he could feel his cum churning in his nuts. The feel of Michelle's fluids running down his sac and on to the sheets only made him hotter. Ryan thrust his cock up into Michelle's steaming cunt with all his strength, grunting hard with the exertion.

Michelle was grinding herself down onto Ryan's cock as hard as she could. The harder they fucked the wetter she got. Ryan's fingers were kneading her breasts and torturing her nipples. The force of their impacts was making her squeak and squeal with delight. Michelle felt her pussy start to ripple and slammed herself onto Ryan, crushing her clit between them. She howled with unbridled lust as her orgasm rocked her.

Ryan had been holding back, trying to time his own orgasm with Michelle's. His balls were aching from the pressure, so when he felt the walls of Michelle's hot pussy clench around his manhood he couldn't contain himself anymore, and shot load after load of sticky cum into her spasming twat.

Michelle barely held herself up by Ryan's shoulders as she felt his cum splash against her cervix. She cried out again as her second orgasm hit. This time she was so consumed by lust she merely slumped down onto Ryan's chest and moaned out her pleasure. Ryan felt Michelle's second orgasm grab his cock as he jack hammered into her, managing a second but weaker orgasm himself.

They lay together, spent and breathing hard. Ryan's hands caressed Michelle's back as they regained their strength.

"Ryan?" Michelle asked, her voice scratchy and raw.

"Yeah Michelle?" he replied.

"Can we do that again?"

"What, now?" Ryan croaked.

Michelle giggled, "No, I was thinking tomorrow night, and the night after that, and the night after that..."

Ryan interrupted her with a kiss,"Merry Christmas Michelle."

"Merry Christmas Ryan," she said as she returned his kiss.

Chiara23
Chiara23
648 Followers
12