All Comments on 'Ryan Ch. 06'

by MissPrimrose222

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Damn

I Want a Ryan

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

So let me guess, she's going to end up pregnant because the antibiotics interfered with the pill. This was so stilted and boring.

redlion75redlion75over 10 years ago

not that i mind hearing of everyday life events that make the people seem more real, but why was it important that we know what made her sick when just a few lines of her being sick with a sinus infection would have been enough?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesomely Written

You're an amazing writer. Sure others can try to predict the plot but your vocabulary in this story beats other short stories I've read from different writers. PLUS I love Ryan...too bad this is fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Update!!!!!!!

Gosh I love this story. Ooh, Dani might be preggers, then again maybe not, but I hope she is. More please and ignore the losers who can't leave constructive criticism. I mean really, there are only so many ways an author can write how a woman gets pregnant and if someone has a problem with that and they have been reading TOO many stories and need to get a LIFE!

cuteButSexy218cuteButSexy218over 10 years ago
Great JOB!

I love how Dani handle that witch. She handle the ex like a real woman. I love Ry and Dani's relationship, (very sexy relationship, lol) they are perfect for each other. I can't wait for more, I hope the ex gets her ass handed to her if she tries and mess with my favorite couple.

Please post soon, I love this story :D

D3stin2L0v3D3stin2L0v3over 10 years ago
Great update...

Ready for more. Really like this series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More please !

I LOVE this story and can't wait for more

sexyrican89sexyrican89over 10 years ago
love this story!!!!

I need my own Ryan. man that was hot

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago
ugh

Ryan is a must have... Love him

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Again, you leaving me hot and bothered!

Girl you know how to write a scene. This was GREAT. Thanks for the update.

Is it me or could Dani be pregnant? Just a thought......

ariesgirlariesgirlover 10 years ago

I was thinking Dani was pregnant too but that is something her doctor should've checked for. I'm thinking her doctor didn't. If she wasn't pregnant, the antibiotics she is taking can mess with her birth control and chances are she could be now. Her doctor should've told her to beware she could get pregnant.

Black_Dragon_PrincessBlack_Dragon_Princessover 10 years ago
*fanning myself and waiting on my man to get home*

I'm goin to jump his sexy ass when he gets here....... soooooooooooooo wet!!!!!!! 5* hunny!!!!!!!! ;3

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ok is it me

Or are Dani and Ryan so corny? They are unrealistic and not funny at all. The sex scenes are great but everything else is lacking. These little chapter conflicts are getting annoying too. I feel like there have been 20+ characters introduced already and only 4 of them are relevant. Will keep ready though

MissPrimrose222MissPrimrose222over 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks to all

Thanks for all of the comments, even the negative ones.

-

I don't expect my writing to be to everyone's liking; I write for myself. If you're bored there are thousands of other stories to read. Life is about some exciting things, but it's mostly about normal everyday things. People are IN your life, but not all of them play an important role. I don't think it's realistic to have everyone in a story be important.

-

This is my first story and I didn't want it to be a thriller or suspenseful, so it's just not that type of story. This story is about a man and woman getting to know each other and falling in love.

-

The normal things that happen in life, happens to them. I think how you write about these things rather than if they are predictable or not is how I approached this story. If things that actually happen in life don't appeal to you, as I said, there are thousands more stories to chose from and I won't be mad.

-

People do get sick and having your man care for you is part of the expression of his love. Yes, I could have said she had a sinus infection, but I think spending more time with it showed how truly loving Ryan is. If you don't have a man in your life like that, get one. :-)

-

Again, thank you all for reading and for your comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
***Thanks to all***

Well said!! I luv ur story, keep up the great work. 5 stars from this reader. Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
*****

Five.

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutieover 10 years ago
Wow!!

I am so proud of Dani for putting Caroline in her place and I am equally proud of her friends dissing Caroline for her disrespect of Dani. I love Ryan!!! I need a Ryan in my life. I love this story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Antibiotics?

So...I noticed that she was sick & took antibiotics to get better. Does this mean she'll get pregnant?

JensensloverJensensloverover 10 years ago

I agree with redlion, there was no need for almost 2 pages of I feel sick, yes its awesome when you have a man in your life to take care of you, but get a grip, 2 pages of whining and describing what was on the dinner plates and the cutlery? You did that in an earlier chapter, its like you're just looking to make the chapter longer by putting filler crap in it and if you have these conflicts in your everyday life so often its time to start hanging with a different crowd. Its not normal and its not healthy. Dani and Ryan are so corny its sickening.

headtripheadtripover 10 years ago
Really nice set up chapter

I was a sweet chapter with a little bit of drama hinting at more drama to come. I also appreciated the fact that this was a set up chapter to establish the warmth and love Ryan and Dani have for one another and a possible segue to a possible pregnancy (I hope). I was a refreshing calm before, what I sense, is an upcoming storm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
omg

I hate when people try to tell someone else how they should write their story I enjoyed reading it and Ryan being mother hen to her it was sweet and the ending was hott yep with two t's.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hope

I noticed that they did not use a condom, I hope there is a baby in the picture. I always like when the heroine get pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
pregnant?

Don't forget she's been on the pill since before they started having sex...its unlikely..though as we all know not impossible :)

caramelcreamcaramelcreamover 10 years ago
Great story...

I'm certainly enjoying the ride thus far, and look forward to it's continuation. Just one thing... I believe you meant to type "hors d'oeuvres" to refer to the small finger foods that are served before a meal. Just a little thing that a spelling/grammar editor could help you with. That one issue in particular just stood out to me. Great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hmmm....

@chellenikki - She may be taking birth control pills, but she's also taking antibiotics. Doesn't always mean that a pregnancy will be the end result.

I really don't think that's where the author's going with this story anyway. I like it with Ryan & Dani. A baby is also a predictable twist.

Great story though.

roseloveroseloveabout 10 years ago
Ohhhh

I love Dani. She is the type of woman who stands up for herself and others. Woman that will get respect. Dont let anyone no matter who they are to disrespect you. If you ever have anyone call you out your name if you dont say something or slap them( dont do that inless necessary like me) their going to keep doing it. Love you dani!!!!! Ryan you are the dream guy every woman wants. Love it!!! Also love you too MissPrimRose222

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Keep up the good work

I love your book and please please consider publishing...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous