Ryan's Summer Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,623 Followers

Ryan was in a daze as he walked out of the bedroom. He had barely stepped into the hall when he stopped. Cindy was coming up the stairs. Suddenly, he was in a panic again. Should he try to hide? A second later it was too late.

"There you are Ryan. I've been looking all over for you. Sandra said you were up here using the bathroom."

There was no doubt now that Sandra knew it had been him in the bathroom. "Uh, hi Cindy," Ryan stuttered. He saw that she was wearing a form fitting black cocktail dress that was exceedingly low cut in the front, exposing a large expanse of her sexy breasts.

"Just a hi?" Cindy said as she stepped close to him and wrapped her arms around his waist. "This was supposed to be our date night," she whispered and pursed her lips.

"I know... I'm sorry."

"Okay, but you have to make it up to me," she pouted. With that she pulled him to her and their lips went together.

Ryan moaned and in spite of his recent shock, or maybe because of it, his penis began to harden.

Cindy began to push Ryan backward until they were back in Sandra's bedroom. With her foot she closed the door. "I need to suck your cock," she whispered excitedly.

While Ryan would normally have jumped at the chance to have Cindy's mouth on him, he was reluctant because of where he was. He didn't want to get caught a second time. "Cindy, I have to get back," he said as she began to slip to her knees.

"It will just take a minute."

Where had he heard that before?

Ryan couldn't stop the pretty girl as she quickly opened his pants and began to fish inside for his already half-swollen penis.

"Mmmmm," Cindy moaned as she pulled the shaft from the opening. Without another word she opened her mouth and began to suck him.

Ryan reached over and locked the door. Then he grabbed the pretty girl's head and moaned. He watched her work her magic on his penis. Within seconds his penis was pulsing.

Cindy wrapped her hand around the shaft and sucked the head. Her tongue moved rapidly on the slit, lapping up the now flowing juice. Then she looked up at Ryan with her pretty blue eyes. Slowly she moved forward, taking his penis deep into her mouth. Her eyes closed for a second as the giant head breached her throat and slipped all the way inside. A second later her nose was buried in his pubic hair.

After watching Sandra being eaten, Ryan was more that ready. He knew that he couldn't last long as he watched Cindy begin to move her head back and forth. She allowed his penis to come out until she could suck the head and then slipped it almost effortlessly down her throat again.

"God Cindy," Ryan gasped. His balls were already churning. "I'm getting close," he warned.

"Mmmmmm!!!" she moaned in answer.

Ryan grabbed her shoulders, not wanting to mess up her pretty hair, and began to pump his hips. He closed his eyes as he pushed his penis all the way down her throat with each thrust. With a thrust of his hips he pushed forward and paused. "Ohhhhhhh!!! he gasped as his balls sent his sperm flying up the shaft. It blasted from the swollen head and down her throat.

Cindy trembled and grabbed Ryan's hips as she felt the sperm flowing through the shaft. She desperately wanted to taste it, but it was too late... the head was too deep in her throat.

Ryan held Cindy shoulders with his hips pressed to her face until the last squirt went down her throat. Then he pulled back slightly.

Cindy moaned and followed his penis. She quickly wrapped her hand around the shaft and squeezed. Another moan escaped her when she tasted a large gob of sperm on her tongue. She pumped several more times, squeezing the last drops from his penis before she let him go.

Ryan's head was still spinning as he pulled Cindy to her feet and kissed her. When he pulled away, he sheepishly said "Thanks."

"My pleasure," she smiled as she wiped a drop of stray cum from the corner of her mouth and licked her finger.

"I have to get back. I'll catch up with you later okay?" Ryan said apologetically.

"Promise?"

Ryan smiled at the sweet girl. "Promise."

Chapter 18

This was the strangest party that Ryan had ever attended. Not only because of the surreal situation of having women, their lovers, and husbands at the same party but because of what he had heard and seen happening before his very eyes. The shocks to his system were almost too much for him.

What he didn't know was that the surprises were just beginning.

When he came back downstairs, several people wanting cocktails caught him. He took their orders and went to the bar to have them made. As he took the tray with drinks back to the guests, he saw Sandra trying to get his attention. So far he had intentionally avoided her. However, when they made eye contact he knew that he couldn't avoid her any longer.

After delivering the drinks he went over to her. She smiled at him and placed an empty glass on the tray and said, "Another martini, dry please."

"Yes ma'am," he answered and started to walk away.

"Did you enjoy the show," she said.

"Huh?" he answered and turned back to her with a look of surprise on his face.

"I asked if you enjoyed the show?"

"Uh... I... uh was just going to the bathroom and I ... uh. I'm... sorry," he said with his face red.

"We'll keep what you saw our little secret, won't we?"

"Uh... yeah... of course," Ryan said and hurried away with the tray, relieved that she didn't seem to be mad at him. He certainly wasn't going to say anything to anyone but he wondered why she felt it necessary to say that.

As Ryan hurried to the bar, he almost ran into Benny.

"Whoa kid," Benny said catching Ryan before he bumped into him.

"Uh... sorry Benny."

"What's your hurry?"

"Just getting a drink for Sandra," Ryan said. As he looked over Benny's shoulder, he saw the young boy that had been in Sandra's room at the bar. He turned to Benny and said, "Who's the skinny kid with the Elvis haircut?"

Benny turned around to see whom Ryan was referring too. "Oh, that's Janice Miller."

"That's a SHE?" Ryan gasped as his eyes opened as wide as saucers.

"Yeah. Well, physically but I'm not sure genetically," he laughed. "She's a patient of Doctor Billings. In fact, I think Doctor Billings got her the job at AquaSpa."

"Jesus," Ryan gasped as he looked closely at the girl. For the first time he appraised her facial features and was surprised to realize that she was quite pretty. Her face had the feminine structure of a girl but her clothes and body was decidedly mannish. "Who're her customers?"

"Actually, she doesn't have any regular customers. She's kind of a freelancer. You know... she fills in for vacations and sickness."

"I see," Ryan said as things became clearer to him. He almost felt relieved. Somehow it wasn't as bad now that he knew that Sandra was letting a girl eat her.

"Why do you ask?"

"No reason. I just saw her with Sandra and since she didn't fit the mold of all the other guys..."

"Yeah, she kind of stands out doesn't she?" Benny thought for a second and added. "Actually I've had lots of requests for her from the ladies... even when their regular guys have been there." He raised his eyebrows and smiled.

"Really?" Ryan said incredulously.

"Sure. In fact, I think your Mrs. Wellsworth has requested her a few times. Several times Ms. Baker has called but I don't know if she was calling for Mrs. Billings or not." Benny said thoughtfully. Then he smiled. "I hear she is quite good with her mouth."

Ryan stared at Benny in shock. He opened his mouth but nothing came out. Ryan was about ready to pull his hair out. He didn't know how much more he could take. "Excuse me," he said quickly and walked away. Instead of going to the bar, he went outside to get some air. He put the try down and walked down the steps and into the hedge-lined gardens past the pool. He sat down on a cement bench and took a deep breath. If he smoked, now would be the time to light up.

A second later he heard a giggle and then whispering from the other side of the hedgerow. He stood up and turned, his ears staining to hear the whispered words. Still he couldn't make out who was there. In fact, he wasn't sure he wanted to know. Still, he bent over and peered through a small opening in the hedge. "Holy shit," he whispered to himself when he saw who was on the other side of the hedge. It was Jeff Tyler and the little blonde. They were no more than a foot from Ryan and they were kissing. The black football player was so much taller than she was, that although she had on very high heels, she still had to lift up on her toes and he had to bend way over to make their mouths meet.

Ryan watched them kiss for a long time. Then he saw the large black man reached down and grasped the small blonde's ass. His giant hands almost covered her entire cheeks. He watched those hands fondle the soft flesh of the woman's ass and felt excitement rush through him. While he felt like a pervert, he couldn't pull himself away. Then as he continued to watch, the woman pulled away and began to slip to her knees.

Jeff looked both ways and appeared to be very uncomfortable, yet he let the small woman get on her knees in front of him. With a drunken giggle, she began to open his pants. A second later she had her hand inside searching for his rapidly swelling penis.

Ryan gasped and the woman moaned as she pulled his very long and fat penis from his trousers. It was only half-hard but was still the biggest penis Ryan had ever seen. The small woman's hand could not fit around the shaft and there was over an inch between her fingers. With a little moan the woman stretched her lips as wide as she could and forced the swollen head into her mouth.

Jeff rocked back on his heels and moaned as the tiny woman began to suck him. He closed his eyes and reached for her head.

Ryan was close enough to see the black penis grow shiny with saliva as the little woman took as much of his penis into her mouth as she could. Still, she could only get about a quarter of it into her mouth. A strange through went through Ryan's head and he was embarrassed to even think it; he wondered if Cindy could take something that large down her throat.

After a few minutes of sucking the blonde pulled her mouth from the throbbing shaft and looked up. "I have to have this in me," she whispered excitedly. Then she stood up and pulled Jeff toward a cement bench a few feet away. She quickly unbuckled his pants and pulled them to his feet, revealing that he wasn't wearing underwear. His giant penis swung like a large police baton in front of him. Two large balls matching his penis hung below.

The small woman pushed Jeff down until he was seated. Then she quickly turned around and hiked up her dress until it was around her waist.

Ryan's eyes opened in excitement when he saw that the pretty woman had no underwear on either. The only thing she was wearing below her waist was a pair of thigh-high nylons and high heels. He watched excitedly as she turned until her back was to the seated man.

Suddenly, she looked directly at Ryan. For a second he thought for sure that she had seen him. Then she closed her eyes and began to move backward. Ryan sighed with relief.

The woman backed up until her thighs were stretched across Jeff's.

Ryan had a perfect view from his position behind the hedge. The indirect light from the house was enough for him to clearly see her swollen sex lips and the throbbing shaft inches below. In spite of himself he reached down and began to rub his own swollen penis.

"Fuck me," the pretty woman said as she positioned the impossibly large head at the entrance to her vagina. With that she almost lifted her feet from the ground and pressed downward. Slowly the long black shaft disappeared into her body. Inch by inch it slipped inside until nothing was left except the two large testicles.

Ryan couldn't believe that this tiny woman had taken the entire shaft into her. Where had it all gone? he thought. He almost expected to see it come out of her mouth.

Now she was leaning back on Jeff with her head thrown back on his shoulder.

As Ryan watched she placed her feet on his thighs and began to lift her hips. A second later she was gasping for breath and moving up and down on the large pole. On each up stroke, she allowed almost the entire shaft to exit and then she plunged back down to take ever inch inside her again.

"There you are."

Ryan jumped, straightened up and spun around to see Gabrielle standing behind him.

"Uh... uh... hi," he stuttered with his face bright red.

"What were you looking at?" Gabrielle asked. She bent over and peered through the hedge. "Oh my," she gasped. "Looks like Sarah Benson has had a little too much to drink again," Gabrielle said casually. "Once that hussy gets a buzz on, she'll fuck anywhere."

Ryan couldn't believe he heard right. "Huh?"

Gabrielle remained bent over but turned to and looked up at him. She said, "Sarah Benson. She'll fuck anywhere... that woman has no shame."

Ryan saw that Gabrielle was smiling. "Uh... I just came out here for some air and... well, there was a noise and I..." he stuttered.

Gabrielle turned and peered at the lovers again. "God, where is she putting all of that cock," she said, almost to herself. When she stood back up and looked at Ryan, her eyes were sparkling with lust. She glanced up at the house and then back at Ryan. "Let's leave the love birds alone and find our own privacy."

Ryan looked back at the house and said, "I should get back." However, his protest was weak and he didn't object when Gabrielle led him further into the hedgerows.

When they were in a secluded spot, Gabrielle stopped and turned to Ryan. "You haven't congratulated me on my engagement yet," she said as she put her arms around his neck. Without waiting for an answer she lifted up and pressed her lips to his.

Ryan moaned and felt his penis begin to grow again. Soon it was pulsing against Gabrielle's stomach as their kiss continued.

Gabrielle reached down and grasped his hard shaft in her hand. "Mmmm," she moaned.

Then Ryan watched as she reached for his zipper. He could see the large diamond on her finger sparkle in the dim light. Then it disappeared as she reached in his pants to find his pulsing shaft.

It took some maneuvering but eventually the excited woman pulled his penis out of his pants.

She looked up at Ryan and said, "Can't do much with this damned dress on, but my mouth is free."

"Jesus," Ryan gasped as the pretty woman squatted down in front of him.

"Have I told you how much I love your big cock," Gabrielle said as she began to pump it with her fist. Her eyes were glassy as she stared at the drooling head. She pumped her hand a couple of times, forcing a large drop of pre-cum juice to the slit.

Ryan moaned and closed his eyes. Suddenly he felt her warm lips around the pulsing head. His hips automatically began to move in time with her pumping hand and sucking mouth. Although he had climaxed earlier, the sight of Jeff and Sara had made him horny again. Now the experienced woman's mouth was bringing him rapidly to another climax. "Gabrielle," he gasped as he felt his balls preparing to shoot.

"Mmmm," she moaned and pumped him harder.

A second later she got what she was waiting for. Ryan's cum filled her mouth until it began to drip from the corners and across her pumping hand. She gulped that mouthful down and prepared for more. She swallowed two more mouthfuls before the flow slowed. When it became a trickle she pumped the shaft one last time and pulled her mouth back. She licked a drop from the head and smiled up at him.

Ryan was still trying to catch his breath when she stood up.

"Thanks," she said as if he had done her a favor.

"Uh... thank you," he replied. He saw her raise her hand to wipe her mouth and noticed that his cum had run across her ring finger and onto the large diamond. "Uh... you might want to clean your hand," he said, pointing to the ring.

"Oops," she giggled.

Ryan pulled his shirt from his pants to let her use it to wipe her hand.

"No thanks, I'll get something inside. I don't want to soil your rented shirt," she laughed. "Well, I guess we had better get back to the party," Gabrielle whispered and kissed him passionately one last time. "See you inside." Gabrielle hurried back inside.

Ryan waited a minute before heading back to the house. As he rounded the hedge, he almost bumped into Jeff and Sarah. They had both straightened their clothes and looked almost presentable. "Hi again Jeff," Ryan said as casually as possible.

"Hi Ryan." Jeff looked uncomfortable. "Uh... we just came out here for some air."

"So did I," Ryan answered. It was the truth... at least for him. "I was just heading back." As he turned to leave, he glanced down and almost gasped. He saw Jeff's cum running down the pretty blonde's nylons. He caught Jeff's eye and looked down quickly and nodded his head.

Jeff followed his nod and his eyes opened wide. "Thanks man," he whispered.

"Anytime," Ryan said and hurried toward the house.

Chapter 19

Jigs caught Ryan as soon as he walked into the kitchen. "Ryan, can you get us another case of wine from the wine cellar?" he asked.

"Sure. What kind?"

"Everyone seems to like the Chateau Rothchild. I think there's another case down there, or at least a few bottles."

"Sure Jigs. By the way, where's the wine cellar."

Jigs smiled indulgently and said, "Make a left at the lobby and two doors down on the right."

"Okay," Ryan said and hurried off, his head still spinning. He made the left at the lobby but forgot what side Jigs said. He turned to the left instead of the right and opened the door. It wasn't the wine cellar but the exercise room. He stopped in his tracks. Inside, sitting on one of the exercise benches, was a dark haired woman of about 40. Ryan gasped... Janice was between her legs, eating her.

"Uh... uh... I was looking for... the wine cellar," Ryan stuttered and began to back out of the room.

"No problem," the woman said. "You can join us if you like."

"Uh... no thanks... uh... I have to get some wine."

Ryan quickly exited and went across the hall and opened another door. He almost sighed in relief when he saw wooden stairs leading to the basement. There was a light on and he began to walk down the creaking wooden steps. Three steps down he heard a moan. "Shit," he whispered to himself. Someone was in the wine cellar. He stepped down two more steps and bent over to peer into the dimly lit basement. The room was filled with wine racks and old crates. As he strained his eyes to see in the shadowy room, he caught movement out of the corner of his eye. When he looked, he saw someone standing behind some crates. He recognized him as the guy that Benny had introduced as Brad: the one whose lover was two-timing him with a waiter at the country club. Ryan could only see Brad from the waist up. He was obviously involved in sexual activity as his hips were moving back and forth in a "fucking" motion. There were distinct moans echoing from someone below him.

"Uh... excuse me... I have to get some more wine," Ryan said.

"No problem," Brad said without ceasing his movement.

Ryan was anxious to get out of there but yet, he also wondered who was on the other end of Brad's penis... he knew it wasn't his customer since he had seen her upstairs. However, there was no way that he could work his way around the stack of crates gracefully to get a look. Instead, he found the case of wine he wanted and lugged it up the stairs. He left the light on and closed the door quietly.

In the kitchen Ryan filled a tray with glasses of wine and at Jigs instructions took them around the room. Surprisingly, or maybe it shouldn't have been, Ryan was hit on by several of the now very inebriated women. He gracefully extracted himself and took the tray over to Lloyd Wellsworth and another gentleman.

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,623 Followers