Ryan's Summer Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you Ryan," Lloyd said as he took the glass and turned back to his friend.

Ryan started to walk away when he heard the other man congratulating Lloyd.

"You old dog you," the man said. "I didn't think you had it in you."

"Neither did I," Lloyd Wellsworth replied. And then added with a laugh, "I guess there might be snow on the roof but there is still a fire in the furnace, as they say."

"I should say so. So when is the baby due?"

Ryan froze, his ears now straining to hear every word.

"Well, if the doctor is right, Mary is about three months along, so that means in about six months, if my second grade math is correct."

"Has she announced it yet?"

"No, she has been keeping it quiet. Several years ago she found that she was pregnant and was so excited she let everyone know. Unfortunately, after about two months she lost the baby. It was devastating. This time she wanted to wait until she was sure it was safe. She's letting the word trickle out now."

Unbeknownst to Lloyd Wellsworth, this was devastating news to Ryan. He was sure that the baby didn't belong to Lloyd. He wasn't stupid. The tidbits he had heard from Mary about taking risks when they first started to have sex now made sense. It suddenly occurred to him that he had been used; Mary Wellsworth had used him to get pregnant. He felt his face turn red with anger. Suddenly, he didn't know what to do. So, he did what he always did when he needed advice; he searched for Benny. He found him talking to a couple of the guys in the kitchen.

"Got a second Benny?"

"Just a minute," Benny said and continued to talk.

Ryan grabbed Benny's arm and said, "I need to talk to you... now."

Benny saw the look on Ryan's face and said, "I'll get back to you guys in a minute."

With that he turned and walked over to a corner with an obviously distraught Ryan. "What's wrong?" he asked without his normal humor. The look on Ryan's face told him that it was no time for jokes.

"I just heard some very disturbing news," he hissed, looking around to make sure no one was close. "Mary Wellsworth is pregnant!"

Benny shrugged his shoulders and said, "So?"

"The baby isn't Lloyd's"

"How do you know that?"

"I'm not stupid," he answered angrily. "She's been using me."

Benny took a deep breath and sighed. He rubbed his face with his hand before looking at Ryan again. "Listen Ryan, this is going to sound callous, but what does it matter to you which of you got her pregnant. For Christ sake man, she isn't going to ask you to support it."

"That's not the point and you know it. Being a father is a... a big responsibility. I'm not ready for that."

"Now you are being stupid. Do you think she want's you to be a real father? You might be the biological father, but you're not the 'real' father."

"What's that mean?" Ryan said, his voice growing louder by the minute.

Several people looked over at the two of them.

Ryan looked across the room and saw Mary staring at him with concern on her face. He ignored her and turned back to Benny.

Benny grabbed Ryan's arm in a tight grip and said, "Come with me." He almost dragged Ryan out the servant's door to the side of the house where they could talk privately.

"All right, let me tell you a story about the birds and the bees," Benny said without humor.

Ryan fumed, as he stood tensely with his fisted clenched. Suddenly he was angry with Benny too.

Benny ignored his obvious anger and continued in a calm voice. "When I was eighteen and didn't have a dime to my name, I did something that at the time that seemed like a good idea. Later when I realized what I had done, I had a lot of remorse." Benny paused and then added pointedly, "But then I grew up."

"What're you talking about," Ryan said with his teeth clenched together.

"I needed money really bad because I had gotten into some gambling debt. So, I went to a local clinic and donated sperm. They were paying three hundred bucks for each donation. I went there six times over the course of several months."

"What's that got to do with this?"

"Everything and nothing."

"Please stop talking in riddles."

"All right, it's very simple; I could be the biological father of millions of kids. I don't know how the clinic was using the sperm but I assume it was to give couples that couldn't conceive a chance to have a child. The problem was that I was doing it for the money and after a while that bothered me... probably a lot like you feel right now. Then, a close uncle of mine and his wife wanted a child. They had been trying for years with no luck. When they finally realized that he couldn't produce, they used a sperm donor. The only thing they knew about the donor was his biological makeup and physical features... nothing about who he was. However, that didn't matter to them. They were... are... the happiest people I have ever seen, now with a sweet two-year-old little girl."

"So you're saying I should be happy that I've been used?"

"No. I'm not saying that. I'm also not saying that what Mary did was right; if in fact she did 'use' you. However, I understand why she might have done it. My guess is that if she had asked you, you would have said no."

"Maybe or maybe not but at least I would have been given a choice." Ryan's voice had softened a bit. His anger had not dissipated but after listening to Benny, he somehow didn't feel quite as bad.

Benny sighed. "I told you before that we are all users of other people... some just more than others. Look at it this way, you are using these women to quench your carnal desires and they are doing the same. The question is... who's getting hurt? And the answer is no one. The question you have to ask yourself: How is making a wonderful woman happy hurting you?"

Ryan started to respond but then stopped. He didn't really have an answer for that question.

"Listen, the only way to resolve this is to talk to her. Why don't you go see her?"

"I don't know if that is a good idea right now."

"Well, suit yourself. But, take my advice and don't be stupid and blow a good thing." Benny stepped close to Ryan and put his arm around his shoulder. "I know that neither one of us has had it easy. However, there are a million other guys just like us that would love to be in the situation we are in. I think I got lucky and I believe you have too. You have a golden opportunity to brighten a cloudy future. You need to be smart and take advantage of the opportunities that are presented."

Ryan was quiet for a minute. "It was just such a shock... I mean the way I found out." His voice softened.

"Maybe she couldn't bring herself to tell you. Let me ask you a question. Have you asked Mary about a college loan?"

"No, I haven't gotten the nerve."

"Well, consider this; if you can't find the courage to ask about a loan, how difficult do you think it would have been for her to tell you that she was pregnant with your child?"

Ryan pulled away from Benny and looked up at the star filled sky. He was silent for a minute. Finally, he looked at his friend and said, "Jesus Benny, why is everything so complicated."

"Partly because we are young and partially because the world is just getting more complicated. I think it'll get better as we grow up," Benny said. Then he added, "I've heard that the male brain actually starts functioning when we reach about thirty. Or at least it disconnects somewhat from our penises."

A smile came to Ryan's face finally. "I guess I have a long way to go then."

"Let's go back inside," Benny said.

As soon as the two of them walked into the house, Sandra came over to Ryan.

Benny looked at Ryan and said, "I'll catch you later." Then he made a hasty retreat.

"Ryan, I sent Mary up to my bedroom to lie down. She wasn't feeling well. She asked me to tell you that she would like to see you."

"I'll bet," Ryan said more harshly than he wanted. Surprisingly, his anger had all but disappeared.

Sandra looked at him rather sternly. "Ryan, I can see that you have some issues and we can discuss them when you visit next week. But, understand that Mary is in a delicate condition right now. She has wanted a baby for as long as I have known her. Twice she has had miscarriages. I'm the only one that knows about the first one. She took both of them very hard. Please don't do anything that you will regret for the rest of your life."

Ryan didn't know how Sandra knew that he knew. He looked at her but couldn't find any words to respond. Instead he walked away, heading up the stairs to the master bedroom.

As he approached the bedroom door, he stopped. He had no idea what he was going to say when he saw Mary. For a moment he thought of just turning and running. However, he knew that that wouldn't solve anything. It was time to be a man.

Chapter 20

Ryan tapped lightly on the door and heard "Come in." When he opened the door, he saw Mary lying on the bed. She sat up immediately. Her eyes were red and it looked like she had been crying. "You wanted to see me," Ryan asked, trying unsuccessfully to keep his emotions from his voice.

"Yes," Mary said and stood up and approached Ryan. She stopped short and stared at him, as if searching his eyes for an indication of how he felt.

Ryan looked away.

"Ryan, I don't know what to say," Mary said, her voice trembling. "I know that you are hurt and angry and I'm sorry."

Ryan found his voice and said, "Sorry that you deceived me?"

"Yes," Mary whispered as tears began to fall. "But... but it wasn't intentional."

"So you just had me get you pregnant by accident?"

"Yes... uh no... I mean I didn't plan it." The tears started to flow freely now. "I just wanted a baby so bad." She turned and hurried back to the bed, falling onto it in a trembling heap. Suddenly, she was sobbing.

Ryan stood with his eyes closed. Mary's sobs cut through him like a knife and he felt a pain in his chest. He clenched his fist tightly as he stood tense and motionless in the center of the room. Cascades of conflicting emotions were rushing through him. Finally his shoulders slumped and he let out the breath he had been holding. Slowly he walked over to the bed and sat down.

The room was silent but for Mary's continued sobs.

Finally Ryan turned and placed his hand on her shoulder. Her sobbing grew louder. Then he lay next to her.

She opened her eyes and looked at him, searching his face for... something. When she saw the anger appeared to be gone, she pulled him close, pressing her body to him. "I'm sorry," she whispered again as she buried her face in his chest.

Ryan pushed her face from his chest and looked into her eyes. Her eyes were still wet with tears and her mascara had smeared. Ryan felt himself falling into the blue pools... like he was drowning in her tears. Slowly, as if some unknown force was drawing him, his lips went to hers.

Mary moaned and pulled the boy closer, her tongue finding his welcoming mouth.

Slowly the heat between the two began to rise as Ryan pushed Mary onto her back and began to kiss her neck.

The older woman moaned and placed her hand on the back of his head, gently guiding him. Her body trembled as waves of electricity rushed though her.

Ryan kissed further down until his lips reached the soft flesh of her breasts.

"Wait," Mary whispered. She stood up and reached behind her for the zipper to her gown. "Don't want to wrinkle my gown or everybody will know what I've been doing."

Ryan thought, but didn't say, that they were only doing what it seemed that everybody else was. He watched the beautiful woman pull her gown from her body and drop it to the floor. He almost gasped when her nakedness was revealed. The only articles of clothing that she still had on was a pair of thigh high nylons and high heels. He had never seen her look more beautiful. Her breasts seemed larger than normal and the nipples had turned to a very dark shade of red, almost brown. He thought that he detected a little pouch to her stomach but couldn't be sure. Her skin was creamy white and almost had a glow to it. It appeared to him that pregnancy was affecting her body already.

Ryan held his arms open to her and she crawled onto the bed on top of him. Their lips went back together passionately. It was Ryan's turn to moan as the beautiful woman began to caress him through his trousers.

A second later, Mary pulled away. Her eyes were suddenly wild with lust. "Get your clothes off... hurry." She didn't know if it was because of her pregnancy or not but she seemed to be more excited than normal. Maybe it was what people referred to as make-up sex. Whatever it was, it was making her sex lips throb with need.

Ryan quickly slipped off his jacket, shirt and tie. Then he stared at her as he slowly pulled his trousers down, revealing his already hard penis. He almost stumbled in his haste to get his shoes and socks off. A second later, he was naked and on top of her. He quickly bent his head and began to kiss her lips again. Their lips pressed together tightly and their tongues dueled for possession of the other's mouth. When they had to break to catch their breath, Ryan began to kiss down her neck again. With a moan, he moved to her now heaving breasts. He took one large brown nipple into his mouth and sucked hard... almost as if he were a baby at her breasts.

Mary moaned and grabbed Ryan's head, pulling his mouth even tighter to her chest. "Yes, yes, yes, suck my tit," she whispered excitedly. She moved his head from one breast to the other until both nipples were standing erect and wet with saliva. She allowed him to nurse at her breasts for some time, almost as if her maternal instincts had already begun to surface.

Finally Ryan pulled away from her nipple with a loud sucking sound. He smiled up at her and then began to kiss down her body. When he reached her stomach, he paused and began to tickle the soft flesh with his tongue. He could now tell that there was definitely a pouch to her stomach. It was almost undeterminable, but he could tell that she had a little more flesh there. Strangely, he found himself wondering if it was a boy or a girl.

With a gentle touch, he kissed her entire stomach before moving lower. Slowly he licked her flesh below her navel until he reached her now swollen lips. They too looked different... more pronounced with an almost purple color. With a moan, he covered her swollen flesh and sucked her wrinkled inner lips into his mouth.

Mary's hips began to thrash on the bed. Her fingers searched for his head, grasping his hair and pulling his mouth tightly to her throbbing vagina. Within a second she was climaxing. A long moan escaped her lips as she raised her legs and wrapped them around the boy's head. She practically smothered him as a strong climax overtook her.

Ryan was in heaven. He no longer thought of his anger or that he had been betrayed. Now, the only thing on his mind was pleasing this woman. His tongue and mouth worked on her convulsing vagina until her trembling began to slow. However, he didn't stop sucking until the legs around his neck relaxed and fell from his shoulder. Then he pulled his head from between her legs and looked up.

She was smiling weakly, her eyes gazing lovingly down at him. Then she opened her arms and allowed him to crawl on top of her. She reached between his legs and found his long shaft, positioning it at her wet hole. "Fuck me," she whispered.

Ryan hesitated. "It... it won't hurt... hurt the baby, will it?" he asked in his ignorance.

Mary smiled at his mention of the baby. Her heart almost burst from her chest at his na‹ve concern. "No, it won't hurt the baby. Fuck me as hard as you want," she hissed excitedly. "Oh Jesus," she added when she felt the large head of Ryan's penis enter her vagina. She lifted her legs and wrapped them around his waist, pulling him deep into her. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," she gasped.

Ryan did his best. His hips became a blur as he began to pound into her willing body. Since he had already climaxed twice during the evening, he knew that he could last as long as he wanted.

However, it didn't take very long for Mary to climax again. Her body suddenly went into convulsions and a low whimper escaped her lips. It was as if she couldn't stop the pleasure that was rocketing through her. As soon as that one ended, another began, and then another, until she was climaxing continuously.

Ryan was enjoying the incredible throbbing of her warm vagina as he moved rapidly in and out of her. For some reason, this coupling felt different from the others. Maybe it was the risk of doing it while everyone, including her husband, was downstairs, or maybe it was because he was making love to the would-be mother of his child. Whatever the reason, he couldn't get enough and he wanted it to go on and on. However, eventually his balls began to churn with the need to climax. "I'm getting close," he said in a hoarse whisper.

"Cum in me," Mary said through gasps of breath. When she heard him moan and felt him push as deeply as he could into her, she went over the top again.

Ryan bellowed and began to pump his seed into her willing hole, filling her until it overflowed. Soon, his balls were empty and he fell heavily onto her body, then to her side, letting his shrinking penis slip from her still pulsing hole.

"That was amazing," Mary whispered as she kissed Ryan's sweat covered face.

He smiled weakly and looked up at the ceiling, still gasping for breath.

Suddenly, the two were startled as the bedroom door opened. Ryan sat up with fear on his face.

Mary almost sighed with relief when saw that it was just Sandra.

Ryan looked unsuccessfully for something to cover himself with. He wasn't sure why he felt embarrassed, but he did.

The older woman came into the room, closing the door quickly. She walked over to the bed with a smile on her face. "I see that you two have made up. However, Lloyd has been asking how you are Mary. I had Gabrielle intercept him when he wanted to come up here."

"Thank you," Mary whispered with relief.

Ryan saw the older woman's eyes scanning both of their bodies almost hungrily. When he saw her eyes lingering on Mary's wet vagina, he found himself wondering if Janice was the only one of the two that liked to please women.

"I guess I had better get down there," Mary said as she hurried off the bed and put her gown back on.

When Ryan started to get up, Sandra pushed him back down on the bed. "You don't want to take the chance of being seen leaving the room with Mary. Let her leave first."

Ryan lay back on the bed and watched Mary come over to Sandra.

"Thanks... for everything," Mary whispered as she embraced Sandra.

Then to Ryan's great surprise, they kissed. It wasn't a friendship kiss, but rather slow and passionate. If Ryan hadn't already been sexually exhausted he would have gotten an erection from watching the two beautiful women kiss.

When they finally parted, Mary bent over Ryan and kissed him. "Thanks," she whispered. Then she hurried over to the mirror to reapply her mascara and fix her hair. Several minutes later she was rushing out of the room.

The room became very quite as Sandra stood beside the bed and looked at Ryan. Then, suddenly, she reached down and grasped his still wet but flaccid penis.

Ryan moaned. "I... I don't think I can..."

"It's okay. I know something that never goes soft," she whispered.

Ryan looked at her with a question on his face.

"Your tongue," she said and smiled. "Scoot down."

Ryan smiled too and slipped down on the bed until he was flat on his back. He watched as the fancily dressed woman quickly hiked her skirt up to her waist and straddled his chest. Then she moved forward until her already wet vagina was over his mouth. A second later he was sucking her copious juices from her hole.