S-Club 7 Ch. 1

Story Info
There ain't no party like an S-Club Party.
817 words
3.89
60.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hannah sat down in the girls bedroom after a hard days work on the film to their new song, Don't Stop Moving. She had been dancing for nine hours straight and her feet were killing her. Feeling bloated after a large lunch, she un-buttoned her jeans and unzipped her fly. She then took off her shoes and socks and rubbed her feet with baby oil, which she had discovered to be very soothing on aching muscles. When rubbing the oil in she moaned slightly from the fresh feeling on her skin. But she soon stopped seeing that Rachel had just walked into the room, covered only by her towel, as she had just come out of the shower.

"You alright their Han?" she asked with a provocative smile on her face. Hannah stared at her, she knew Rachel was beautiful, but standing their with only the towel to cover her glory, started to turn Hannah on. She shook off the feeling, thinking that she was being stupid and replied.

"About as alright as you look Rach!" Hannah smiled back. Rachel giggled and went to her cupboard. Rachel opened both doors, and as usual, started getting changed behind the screen. Hannah got back to soothing her, now very red feet. She looked up to the mirror and just stared at herself for a while.

After agreeing with herself that a haircut could be in order, she noticed a bit of movement in the mirror. In fact, it was reflecting another mirror image to her. She could see Rachel changing! She couldn't look away, she could see a slender body, wearing nothing but a pair of Knickers, and pulling up a pair of denim trousers. Her breasts were beautiful, they were rounded just right and the nipples stood to attention as if being inspected by an army officer. Hannah couldn't believe what she was doing, she was looking at, someone who was like her own sister. After staring for about a minute, Rachel look up and caught Hannah's eye. Hannah's heart jumped up to her throat, Rachel had caught Hannah watching her change! Rachel just smiled and looked away.

Rachel stepped out from behind the screen with a bra over her (not so very unseen) breasts. Hannah looked around.

"Can you do this up for me please babe, its too difficult." Rachel said smiling in that way again. Hannah's heart beat double time, she stood up and walked over to the back of Rachel, and hands trembling, took the straps in her hand. Just then Rachel began to moan, Hannah's hands were brushing her back and she was getting off on it. Rachel started to whisper Hannah's name between moans.

"Ooooooooh Hannah, mmmmmmm!"

Hannah looked over Rachel's shoulder to see her hand down her trousers, moving faster and faster.

"Owww Hannah, yes baby, mmmmmm!"

Hannah couldn't handle this, she knew it was wrong, so she ran out of the room and into the bathroom, took off her clothes and got into a cold shower, trying to wash away her feelings. In fact, she had moved so fast, she had forgotten to lock the door. It opened and a body moved into the room, this time locking it afterwards. The body moved up to the shower curtain and silently stepped in.

Hannah was facing the shower and didn't notice the intruder until hands slipped over her breasts and pussy. She gasped and turned to see Rachel standing their totally naked with her.

Without a word they started to tongue kiss deep, and paw each others tits with so much passion they could have both exploded. Rachel moved her hand slowly down Hannah's body, touching every piece of skin she could before reaching her goal. She rubbed Hannah's pussy first, wanting Hannah to be ready for entering. Then she took two fingers and made Hannah suck them before plunging new depths. Hannah was in ecstasy, she was wailing with pleasure, her whole body was shaking from two fingers! She started to move her hips in motion with Rachel's plunging and soon reach her height and came allover the shower floor and Rachel's hand, which she rubbed into herself.

"Really good for the Skin!" she said and washed herself down before getting out of the shower. They both dried themselves and put on the boys dressing gowns. Then, Hannah unlocked the door and walked out of the bathroom, closely followed by Rach. Just as they got to their room, Tina came up the stairs and looked at them.

"What the hell have you two been doing?" she said with utter surprise at two of her best mates obviously sharing a bathroom, if not a bath. Hannah and Rachel looked at each other, and then back at Tina.

"Maybe you should find out!" they said before grabbing her and pulling her into the bedroom with them, slamming the door behind.

To Be Continued...