SA E03B: A Night of Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slowly laid Vicky down and began to kiss her face softly, making certain to avoid her lips. I continued kissing her slowly moving down her body, when I reached her soft breasts I spent a few seconds kissing each one. Vicky started to moan softly. I continued down her body till I reached her bellybutton, I kissed around it and teased it with my tongue. Vicky was now starting to moan louder. I continued down till I met her beautiful red bush, I took a deep breath. Her aroma was now much more powerful. She was getting excited. I slowly moved myself lower, for the first time I got a close and personal look at her pussy.

Vicky lips were already swollen and wet. I slowly ran my tongue along them, savouring her love nectar. Vicky tasted very sweet, I kissed her clit and Vicky shivered. I started to lick her slowly when Vicky said: Annie, love can you please put yourself over me so I may also taste you. I moved my body over Vicky’s and lowered my hips so she could reach my pussy. I lowered my head and continued. I was a little startled when Vicky started to lick my clit. Vicky was very good. I continued to lick her. I brought my hand to her lips and slowly spread them, she was velvety soft. I slowly started to poke my tongue into her body. She followed my lead and did the same to me.

I began to moan, Vicky was already moaning loudly, I felt an orgasm rising in me. I moved a finger into Vicky; she began to buck her hips. Vicky also started working a finger in me. I added a second finger, Vicky did the same. I knew I was going to come soon, and by the increasing speed of Vicky’s hips, I knew she could not be very far away herself. I added a third finger into Vicky and started to suck on Vicky’s clit. Vicky did the same. We came simultaneously, with such incredible furor that was each cried out loudly.

As I started coming down from the felling, I felt Vicky start to move again, Vicky had gone hard as a board shortly after the start of her Orgasm. I had not felt this close to woman since that night with Alicia. Vicky spoke first and said: That was even better than my first orgasm. I replied: Always is sis. She started to giggle and said: For a person who only done this twice, you sure sound certain of yourself. I replied: If you don’t have anything special in mind for the next week, I prove it to you.

Vicky replied: I think I’d like that. I turned so we were lying side by side and hugged and said: This should be an interesting week. Vicky hugged me and said: I take that as a promise. My room or yours tomorrow? I replied: Why don’t I spend the rest of my stay with you. Vicky said: Well technically I am not supposed to. I looked at her and said: Sean is your equal right? She nodded. If Sean asked you to take a student of his into your care for a week or two, would you not have to? She looked at me and said: Well when you put it like that, I guess I have no choice. I smiled and said: Dam rules? Vicky giggled softly and replied: Yes dam those rules. We both laughed.

I moved in with Vicky the next day and we spent the next two weeks in each others arms during the night and training with Orion during the day. After that Vicky accompanied me back and spent a few hours taking with the elder. I was happy to have spent a couple of the most wonderful weeks of my life with Vicky. I was happy to be home, but I was still sad to see Vicky leave. I spent the next two months in counsel with the local elder telling him what had happened. The only thing he said that I still remember was: Sean is now my superior, oh well I will have to see if I can still call him Sean. I replied: You will always be able to call him Sean. He smiled and said: You know I you maybe right.

After all the action, I was happy to spend the following month relaxing. I practiced the skills Orion had taught me and perfect my skills to the point were Vicky and I were able to meet in our dreams. Once or twice Sean joined us. He congratulated us on our skills. I patiently practiced and waited for the day when Alicia and I would finally be back together. I wanted Alicia so bad.

That were Annie’s story ends and I take over again. This is getting to be a bad habit, oh well. Sorry about the ranting. Let’s get back to the main story. I was not too surprised by Vicky’s and Annie’s actions, but I had to ask: Vicky was she good? Annie looked at Vicky and said: She was the best. Annie stood proud. I looked at Alicia and said: Alicia how would you rate your sister’s performance in bed? She looked at Annie and said: It’s been a while, and her post coital actions were annoying. Annie gave her Alicia an evil look. Alicia continued: But I must admit she is good. Only you have had me more stimulated. Annie looked at Alicia and then me and said while still staring at me: Is he really that good. Alicia looked at her and said: Dam right. Vicky chimed in and said: He was quite incredible with me too, even thought he never went all the way.

Annie looked deeply in my eyes. I said: You heard my reviews and I heard yours. So what do you think of testing the claims. Annie looked at me and said: Are you kidding? I have been waiting for ever, of course I want you. I looked back at Alicia and Vicky and said: Do you guys mind if I start with Annie. Alicia said: No but, I want to watch, and maybe get to know the Great Elder a little closer if she wants. Vicky replied: I’d be honoured Alicia. Vicky looked back at me and said: Of course Sean must agree. I looked back and said: Girls, I love you all like sisters, so anything you do together is ok with me. Alicia and Vicky replied in unison: Thanks bro!

I looked at Annie and said: How would you like to start Annie? Annie replied: You will never call me sis will you? Alicia and Vicky both started to laugh. I replied: Does that answer your questions? Annie laughed and said: Oh well then I leave it to you discretion bro. I looked at her and slowly moved behind her and said: Relax. I will give you a massage to relax you. Annie was about to protest when Alicia said: Annie accept that offer, he’s is masterful with his hands. Annie relaxed her shoulders into my hands and I started to massage her softly. So on she was melting in my hands. When she relaxed more, I started to increase my fervour, soon Annie was in a daze.

I noticed Alicia and Vicky were kissing softly, I knew this was going to get more interesting, but I had Annie to pay attention to. I will add details about what they were doing later; sorry my mind was on Annie so I only recall snippets. I was reminded that I had a lovely woman melting between my hands and taught: Ok Annie is my priority right now. I lowered my hands to Annie’s back and brought my face to her neck and started kissing her softly. I slowly moved my hands down her back, massaging her all the way. I also started blowing softly on the back of her neck. Annie shivered at the feeling and let out a soft coo. I continued my massage till I reached the base of her spine.

I said softly: Annie, I need you to lay flat on your stomach so I can continue. She replied: just promise to come back to my neck after. I promised and she laid flat on her stomach. I slowly moved down to her hips, giving minimal attention to her gluts. I moved down her left leg, Annie was now completely relaxed, and had a glow of joy radiating from her. I repeated my actions on her right leg. Annie was now lying blissfully in a near trance like state. I moved to her feet and rubbed them softly, trying not to tickle Annie, she giggled. I looked at her face and said: Annie can you turn around please. She turned around slowly.

I proceeded to massage her feet softly; she jumped a little when I hit a tender spot. I decided to move up. I rubbed both her legs at the same time, she was still very relaxed. I moved up past her stomach and gave her a soft kiss. Then I asked: How was that Annie? Annie with a blissful look in her eyes in a dreamy daze replied: That was wonderful Sean. I looked at her again and said: ready for some direct stimulus? She replied softly: As ready as I can be. I moved to her stomach and began to lick around her bellybutton. Annie twitched softly; I continued to play with her bellybutton. Soon Annie was starting to bred little more deeply. I moved up and helped her sit. Annie was now awake again, but she still has that blissful smile.

I moved her hair gently from her ears, she shivered at the feeling. I gently stroked her face, she shivered again. I moved to her soft breast and took her right nipple between my lips, she moaned softly, I lick her areola and nipple till she had a visible film. I pulled a way a little and blew softly, she shivered and her nipple began to harden. I repeated the process on her left breast. Annie began to moan louder, I knew she was nearing her first climax. I started to suckle on her nipples, next thing I knew Annie was racked by her first orgasm at my hands. I continued till her climax subsided. I looked at her and said: That was unexpected. She just smiled. I moved down her body slowly.

When I reached her dark fuzz, I eased her legs slowly apart; her moisture was now quite obvious to me. I took a deep breath, inhaling her lovely smell. I felt my penis twitch. I slowly moved my hands to her lips. I proceeded to open them softly. Annie moaned at my touch, I moved my face closer, and reach my tongue out till I reached my goal. Annie tasted great, a flavour similar to Alicia, yet a little different. I avoided her engorged clit on purpose. Annie was moaning loudly now, I felt her tensed up and climax. I waited till her orgasm started to fade. I them moved my mouth to her clit, and began to suck on it. Annie came again. I continued my attentions, till her orgasm once again faded. Sensing this I proceeded to insert a finger into her moist love tunnel.

Annie came again, I added a second finger, she came again. I continued to stimulate her till she came again; Annie’s breathing was now very heavily laboured. I remembered how Alicia had reacted to my finger against her rosebud. I slowly removed my fingers from Annie’s body and moved them to her pink opening. The second my wet fingers touched it, Annie came again. I taught: looks like the sisters’ share more than there looks. I decided to not go there yet. Annie was after all still a virgin. I let her rest a little. I looked at Alicia and Vicky and realized there were actively watching the events. I looked at Alicia and she said: Why didn’t you give her the full treatment? I replied: I want her to remember her first time. Not just a blur of orgasms.

Alicia looked at me and said: Sean, how did I manage to get a man a nice as you? I looked at Alicia and said: Don’t sell yourself short, you are equally as wonderful. She blushed visibly. Vicky looked at me with wanton eyes and said: Will you still be able to do me after this? I looked at her and said: Yes, if you have doubts ask Alicia about her night. Vicky looked at Alicia. Alicia replied: I was unable to move almost all day when he did this to me, I sure he will do all three of us without issues. I smiled and said: Annie is just about ready. With that I looked down to Annie and said: Are you ready for the main event Annie. She looked up and said: I am completely drained.

I kissed her and said: Do you want me to give you a break, she replied in a weak voice: No, I want you now Sean. I eased myself to her opening and softly pressed my head to her. I looked at her and said: It will probably sting when I first enter, she smiled and said: I can handle it, go ahead Sean. I slowly eased myself into Annie, I stopped when I reached her Hymen, I pulled back and lunged forward. Annie had a quick twinge on pain wash over her body, then returned to her relaxed self. I asked: Did I hurt you much? Annie looked up and said: A little, mind you after that quick stab the feeling returned to me. I looked at her and said: How do I feel in you? She replied: A little big, but it feels almost natural to have you in me. I smiled and said: Shall I keep going?

She did not reply. I started to move in and out of her slowly, Annie was now moaning softly. I looked straight into her eyes and said: Annie was this worth the wait? Annie smiled and replied: God yes it was. Sean are you going to talk all night, or do you actually plan on making this an unforgettable experience? I grinned and replied: Annie don’t be mean or I may make you beg for your next climax. Annie had a scared look and said: You won’t do that to me would you? I looked at her and said: Wait and you’ll see.

With that I increased my tempo, Annie moaned her approval. I moved closer to Annie and placed a kiss on her lips. She was in a pre climax daze, I stepped up my effort. I felt my balls tighten, and knew I was close. Just as I was about to come, I felt Annie start her own orgasm. That thru me over the edge and I started pumping into Annie. I was amazed by the power of Annie’s orgasm. I felt my own subside long before Annie’s even showed the slightest sign of weakening. I was still full of energy, however Annie looked a little run down, I took this opportunity to see want Alicia and Vicky were doing.

Okay here is where Alicia’s and Vicky’s actions will be told from Vicky’s point of view. Again I was asked to rewrite the story. At least Vicky tried to write it. Alicia and Annie gave it bad reviews, so I got to do the rewrite. The work of a writer never ends. Oh well at least the subject mater is fun. Oh sorry there I go ranting again. Sorry. On to Vicky’s story then.

What a surprise, my good friend Sean and mentor, and my lesbian lover Annie are going to make love for the first time. To top this off Annie’s identical sister Alicia, who is also Sean’s lover, has just voiced her want to get intimate with me. That’s not all after Sean get thru taking Annie’s virginity he has promised to take mine. How would you react? I personally found this to be quite a turn on and agreed to get to know Alicia better. Now above everything else Sean has given me Alicia carte blanche to play with each other.

Sean began to massage Annie; Alicia took this idea and changed it a little. Alicia started to knead my breast, I have very sensitive breast, so this turned me on immediately. I started to moan softly and started to knead her beautiful orbs, it was Alicia turn to moan. I was getting quite wet at this stimulation; mind you Annie’s moans did not hurt my excitement either. I looked at Alicia and said: Are you really going to go all the way with me, we just meet after all.

Alicia looked up and smiled then said: Vicky you are like a sister to me. I mean Annie has already voiced her love for you, she is my sister, and my first ever lover, that was enough for me to want to make love to you. But added to that is the fact that Sean, my lover, my confident and the only man I have ever called brother or lover, is also giving you a perfect review. You are the only person who Sean has ever considered for a lover else than me and my sister. I love you and want you.

I reached down and kissed Alicia on the lips and said: I love you to sis, after I kissed Alicia deeply. I started to probe her mouth with my tongue. We probed each others mouths for several seconds; I enjoyed my new found lover’s body. Alicia did not seem to mind mine. We broke our passionate embrace; I looked at Alicia and said: I want to eat to taste your love juices. Alicia looked at me and said: Me too, with that Alicia and I laid down on our sides, making certain that the other had unhindered access to the others pussy. I took a deep breath inhaling her lovely aroma. I then slowly spread her lips with my fingers. Alicia did the same to me. I moved my tongue slowly along her slit, God she taste good, was all that past thru my mind.

I continued, slowly moving along her inner lips, avoiding her engorged clit. Alicia was also now working her magic, I moaned softly and she teased my hole with her tongue. I did the same to her, then I started to dart my tongue in and out of her soft flesh. All the while Alicia’s tender attentions on my own body were causing an orgasm to build quickly in me. I was almost climaxing when I inserted a finger into Alicia, she did the same to me, I felt like I was going to loss it, but mustering the last of my self control I inserted a second finger into to her tight hole. This caused Alicia to climax, she inserted a second finger into me and I also climaxed, our orgasms lasted from what seem like an eternity. As our orgasm subsided I could her Annie also coming. I was a little too tired to move, and did not want to remove myself from Alicia’s side, so I just laid there resting and listening

After hearing Annie climax a few times, I finally mustered enough energy to sit. Alicia also sat up and moved closer to my side. We just watched as Sean was Giving Annie her third or fourth orgasm. I was amazed at how Annie looked. She was blissful, even though her body was visibly shaking, I thought to myself: Am I really ready for him. Sean was better than I expected. I was shaken when Alicia spoke to Sean and said: Why didn’t you give her the full treatment? Sean’s reply was more comforting he said: I want her to remember her first time. Not just a blur of orgasms.

Alicia continued: how did I manage to get a man a nice as you? I looked at Sean and waited for his reply. He said to Alicia: Don’t sell yourself short, you are equally as wonderful. She blushed visibly. I looked straight at Sean and said: Will you still be able to do me after this? He looked deep into my eyes and said: Yes, if you have doubts ask Alicia about her night. I looked at Alicia with a questioning look. Alicia replied: I was unable to move almost all day when he did this to me, I am sure he will do all three of us without issues. Sean looked at us and said: Annie is just about ready. With that he looked down at Annie and said: Are you ready for the main event Annie. She looked up and said: I am completely drained. I returned to Alicia and probed her for more details about her night with Sean.

Alicia told me about her night with Sean, the shower and the Story he wrote about it. She also told me about the Vince and supper, I asked for a copy of the tape she readily agreed to give me a copy of it later. After our little talk I was quite happy and well rested, but my curiosity had been peeked and I needed to experience Sean’s ability for myself, luckily that is when I heard Annie Climax again, Alicia and me turned to see Sean and Vicky coming in unison. It was quite stimulating to see Sean and Annie in a mutual climax. For both me and Alicia this was the first time seeing Sean coming in another woman, for me it was the first time I had ever seen Sean come. I was amazed at Annie’s orgasm. She looked wiped; Sean did not show any signs of fatigue. He turned to look at me and Alicia and realized I was in for one hell of a ride.

Now we continue my part. So I had just turned to face Vicky and Alicia, I was still in Annie, but I was rapidly growing limp. Annie looked happy and Vicky looked dazed. I removed myself from Annie and said: I believe your Sister needs to rest a little Alicia. I am still ready, who is going to be my next Victim. I had a smile on my face, I was teasing them and they knew it. Alicia approached me and said: I want to clean you up, but Annie gets to be next. I will help Annie take a shower. I believe she needs to clean up a little. With that Alicia pushed me on my back and moved her head to my limp member. I looked at her and said: You don’t have to use your mouth. There is a small amount of blood on me. Alicia’s reply surprised me she said: It’s my sister’s blood, I don’t mind. She smiled and spoke to my penis and said: Well you’ve seen better days kiddo. I laughed, Vicky and Alicia also giggled a little. Annie was just too week to make a sound.

Alicia grabbed my penis with her hand and brought the tip to her mouth, she licked it and said: Annie’s juices taste better mixed with your cum. Alicia was enjoying cleaning my penis off. I was growing harder quickly. Alicia continued to lick the head until I was at full attention. She swallowed me almost fully, I was hard faster then I expected. Vicky was also happy to see me up and around so quickly. With her task complete Alicia said: I liked the taste, I did not even taste any blood. She looked at Annie and said: well I see where it went. There was a large wet spot on the bed, with a reddish colour. I looked down and said: I guess she enjoyed herself. Alicia and Annie both looked at me with an expression saying: Was there really a doubt.