Saba My Luv

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's just the beginning." "Are you going to put your hot cock in my cunny? I'm all juicy for you," she was whimpering. I got up and pulled Sabato her feet and we kissed for a while, rubbing each other into a state of frenzy. Then I cleared off my desk and layed her on it. "What are you doing?" she asked with a smile. "Lie on the desk, Saba, we're going to fuck now." Saba eagerly agreed, wiggling her hot little body at me with her pussy looking as inviting as a million bucks. "I can't wait for you to fuck me with that big cock of yours, Brian." She smiled at me, "Just start slow, lover boy. Stretch my cunny. Make it good and juicy before you ram it with your fuck-monster." She grabbed my blue veined cock with her small hand, then as I leaned into her she guided it into her fuck hole. She moaned her desires, "First, fuck me slow. Later you can fuck me hard." The head of my dick touched that hot wet tunnel and I wanted to drive every inch into her on the first thrust. But the feel of her hand guiding me reminded me of her plea for tenderness so I was able to hold back. I slowly pushed the red knob of my cock head into her. She moaned as our sex organs merged. As I pushed into her hot cunt she thrust her ass at me, taking more and more of my meat, until I was fully inside her sugar walls, pubic hairs entwined and my balls against her ass. I slowly pulled my cock out of her. The elastic lips of her cunt clung to my shaft, stretching as her hot hole slowly gave up my meat. I began to push back in just as my tip slid out of her cunt. I fucked her in long, slow, steady strokes.

With every stroke Saba raised her ass to meet me. As she became accustomed to my presence she pushed her crotch up at mine with even more power, forcing my cock deeper into her slowly stretching vagina. I pushed into her even harder forcing her ass back to the desk top with each thrust, my balls slapping her ass as my cockhead beat a slow rhythm against her cervix. She moaned, "Fuck me harder. My cunny wants to get fucked hard with your cock." She reached behind her head and braced her arms against the wall. "Fuck me like an animal, Brian." I grabbed her hips and fucked her fast and hard. I moaned and grunted savagely and she chanted "Fuck me, yes, Brian." again and again. We fucked on that desk like wild beasts. Finally I could hold out no longer. "Saba, I'm coming," I announced. She smiled at me divinely, "Yes, lover. Come inside me. Fill me with your hot load!" Then she kissed me, sucking my tongue between her lips and breathing into me. That was all I needed. With a spastic lunge I buried my burning fuck-meat into Saba's vagina and rested the tip against her cervix. I erupted. Sperm boiled out of my nuts, through my reproductive plumbing, pumped through my pulsating shaft, and splattered white man-spunk in the buttery depths of her cozy, pink tunnel of love. I was possessed with desire. I wanted to kiss her forever and eternally pump sperm into her warm, welcoming vagina.

As she felt my cock jerk in orgasm she came too. Saba moaned, "I want you, Brian. I love your fucking hard cock." I answered "I want you too, Saba" as I continued to orgasm in her warm, snug sheath. Her vaginal walls squeezed my spasming cock. Her hot pussy, with the added heat from my boiling load, kept me coming for a long time. I just kept on shooting deep in Saba's pussy until I couldn't even stand up straight. She milked me with her wonderful love box until I was dry. Drained, I collapsed on her heaving breasts. We were both sweaty and breathing heavily from the power of our love- making. Saba said that this time wasn't enough. She wanted to make love to me again and again, many more times. We kissed and spoke of love and lust in the afterglow. It was divine to be in Saba's arms, holding her in mine, my cock still inside her, kissing her and hearing her sexy voice telling me how sexy I was. I nibbled her earlobes as she whispered in mine, and after a while I got hard again. She wrapped her legs around my back and we fucked again, slower and less urgently this time. It was no less a beautiful fuck, though. After she came, her vaginal walls squeezing and gripping my cock, pumping the come out of me, I came again. Finally my softening tool slipped out of Saba's warm, wet, wonderful pussy. We dressed and straightened the office hoping that we left no clues for the cleaning staff. Then we made plans to meet again. Saba and I have made love several times since then, and every time has been as good as the first. I can't seem to get enough of her blowjobs or her wet and wonderful pussy, and she loves my tongue action almost as much as the way my fat cock fills her up.

12