Sabine At School Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's try it tonight, with a girl friend of mine. One who would love the whole idea. And we'd be off campus, since she has an apartment, so it would be a little more private, Sabine."

I was beginning to have second thoughts, but I had already said that I would try this, so I felt committed. Then I had an evil thought about my earned wishes and I sort of smiled. I was still nervous but I had some thoughts that Melanie didn't know about just yet.

‘One last question, not about whether I will or won't. I can claim my wishes when I want them, right?"

Now Melanie had to think. I could see the wheels turning in her head. She thought for a long time, looking at my face to see my expressions. I held my face as neutral as I could, not letting my expression change. Finally she seemed to make up her mind.

‘Yes, you can claim them when you wish and I will honor them. Now why don't you get dressed and we can study or listen to music or something."

I was disappointed a little, but I got up and dressed. I liked being naked in front of Melanie. It made me feel desirable and sexy. The way she looked at me. I could feel her eyes on my body almost all the time I was naked and I liked that, I liked her looking at me. After I dressed we sat at our desks, silently and studied, or at least tried to study. I know that I found the words that I was reading hard to comprehend.

After a couple of hours, Melanie got up and left, leaving me alone. She came back in a few minutes. She smiled at me.

"I called Erin. She would love to have us over and to meet you, Sabine."

I felt a tingling inside my belly. I was nervous and excited, thinking of what might happen to me later. We still studied, but I was too antsy to really do anything productive. Later we went to dinner and I ate, but without really noticing what dinner was or how it tasted. Back in our room, Melanie bustled about, getting ready and when she saw that I was just sitting she opened my closet and took out some clothes for me. A tank top, a pair of nice slacks and some low heels. She handed them to me along with a pair of stockings that came out of her dresser.

I stripped naked again and slipped the stockings on. They felt silky and soft and the elastic bands that held them up felt nicely tight on my thighs. I shivered; knowing that Melanie chose them for me because they looked sexy.

I was going to get panties, but Melanie shook her head no. I got the slacks on feeling a little foolish without underpants, but she wanted it this way. I didn't even look for a bra, just slipped on the tank top. Melanie kissed my cheek, then took my hand and led me out to her car. We got looks because she was holding my hand, but they hardly registered on me.

She drove to the same store, the adult and novelty store and we went inside.

"Costumes?"

I listened to her ask the clerk, a woman this time. She got directions and she led me there. Melanie had something in mind. She found what she wanted, a maid's outfit and looked through the rack for my size. It was a tiny black dress, very short, and low cut, so even if I had a bra, I couldn't wear one with it. It had an apron and a little white cap of sorts. Melanie held it up to me and smiled. I felt foolish. She handed me what she had picked out and then walked to the lingerie part of the store. There she found a thong for me and pair of stockings with a seam in the back and a garter belt. I found out what that was because I had to ask her. I had never worn a garter belt before.

She took me back and then shook her head and left me standing by the counter holding everything. She came back with another harness and a dildo. I shivered, knowing but not knowing who it was for.

She paid and we left, driving to Erin's apartment. We got out and Melanie led me again to the door. She knocked and Erin opened it and let us inside.

"Erin, this is Sabine. Sabine, Erin."

Erin did the air kiss thing in greeting, I just stood and looked at her. She was taller than either Melanie or me. She had dark hair and was larger breasted. When the door had closed, Melanie handed me the bag from the store and told me to go get dressed. I shivered and took it. Erin showed me to a bathroom and left me. I slowly undressed and when I was naked I put on the stockings and garter belt, fastening them to it. Then I slipped on the thong, feeling foolish. Then the dress, feeling funny at how short it was. The apron came next and then the little cap. I had to pin my hair up so it would fit. I felt nervous and excited. The last thing in the bag was the harness and dildo and I wanted to leave it, but I knew what Melanie expected of me, so holding it in my hand I opened the door and walked out.

I felt barely dressed and was blushing as I walked into the living room where Melanie and Erin were sitting.

"Oh God, she is so precious."

I stood stupidly holding the harness and dildo until Melanie took it and handed it to Erin, who giggled. I blushed even harder. Then I was sent to get them Cokes and serve them. They talked, pretty much ignoring me, other than looking at me in the short dress and apron. I fidgeted, shifting from one foot to the other. Melanie looked at me and smirked.

"Stand still, Sabine."

I tried to stand still but I was nervous and I couldn't.

"Look, if you can't mind, come here."

I didn't know what she had in mind, but I walked up to her anyway. She patted her lap, smirking at me. Oh God, now it dawned on me. I slowly, with my lower lip trembling, lay down across her knees. Erin giggled behind me. Melanie pushed my head down and I felt her hand lifting my short dress up. Lifting it until my thong and my bare ass was showing, which made me moan softly.

Then Melanie began to smack my ass, softly at first but then harder and harder until I began to gasp and wriggle on her knees. I sensed Erin behind me and then I felt her hands on my thong. She pulled it down to my knees and I know she stood behind me, watching as Melanie smacked my now naked ass. She kept it up for a time, making it red and warm. My legs kicked and I wriggled, sure that I was showing my pussy to Erin.

When Melanie decided that she had spanked me enough, I was made to stand in a corner, with my dress up and my thong around my knees. Erin and Melanie went back to talking, ignoring me. I felt humiliated. I had just let Melanie spank me in front of a girl friend of hers and the girl friend had taken my panties down. And now I was standing in a corner with that silly dress up and my panties around my knees. I didn't know if they were looking at me but I was sure that they were, which made my face flush red. I don't know how long I stood like that, exposed and embarrassed.

"Sabine, come here."

She hadn't told me that I could pull up my panties so I turned around with them binding my legs slightly. I walked or hobbled and as I did the panties slipped down to my ankles, which made Melanie and Erin grin at me. I was soon in front of the both of them with my panties still around my ankles. My face was very warm and red.

Melanie stood up and unhooked the back of the dress and unzipped it. She slipped the shoulders forward and down my arms slightly. I stood, stupidly and felt it slip down further until my breasts were naked. Melanie teased my left nipple with her hand and Erin looked at me. When I said nothing, she reached up and teased my right nipple. I closed my eyes, feeling slutty, as they teased my nipples until they were hard. Erin untied the apron and pulled it off. Melanie pushed down on the dress until it slid down to my ankles also. I was pretty much naked in front of the two of them. All I had on was the garter belt and stockings and that silly little hat. Erin put the apron back on me and tied it. Melanie had me lift each foot and removed my dress and panties, tossing them aside. Then I was sent to get them another Coke. I was very aware of my bare ass jiggling as I walked away.

My face was hot as I returned dressed in an apron, stockings and garter belt. Melanie stepped out of my sight and I stood in front of Erin, shivering. Soon Melanie was back, but now she had on the dildo and harness. It was sort of a panty in front, covering her pussy, with the dildo sticking out. She sat in front of me and took both my hands, pulling me into a kneeling position. I was between her legs, looking at the dildo. She reached and pressed on the back of my head, pulling me forward. I shuddered and then opened my mouth. The dildo slid in and I began to suck it as if Melanie was a guy. Erin giggled, watching me intently.

Melanie reached out with her other hand and began to tease my nipple once more. Soon Erin was also feeling and teasing the other nipple. I was sucking and trying to control my breathing but having difficulty doing it. Melanie let me suck for a while and then she got up and behind me.

"Wait, let me take care of something."

Erin got up and disappeared, shortly coming back with the new harness and dildo on, Both girls still had their shirts on so I didn't see a thing of either of them.. She stood at my side. She watched as Melanie made me lift up my ass and rest my hands on the couch. Then she placed the dildo right on my lips. I moaned softly as I felt Melanie push forward, the tip of the dildo slipping inside me. Erin bent over to watch as it went in. She snickered as it disappeared inside my pussy, then she sat in front of me. She took my hands and put them on either side of her hips. Melanie began to thrust in and out of me. I moaned.

Erin tipped my face up and looked at me, then down at the dildo protruding from her body. She didn't have to touch me or tell me anything. I bent my head down and began to suck her. I felt nasty. I was pushed forward with each thrust that Melanie made, sucking more of Erin's dildo into my mouth. Melanie thrust in and out of me for a while, then pulled out completely. She motioned to Erin to move and sat in front of me. I shivered and sucked the dildo she had on, tasting my own pussy on it. Melanie made me look up at her. Erin was behind me and I felt the dildo she had on penetrate me. I had tears in my eyes as I knelt there sucking Melanie's dildo while Erin was behind me, thrusting into my pussy. I was feeling as though Melanie was taking advantage of me, not to mention Erin. But I hadn't said anything; I let it happen to me.

Finally Melanie told Erin to stop and they sat in front of me with their "cocks" lolling over their thighs. Melanie motioned to Erin and I bent my head down and sucked her dildo too, tasting myself once more. They sat and giggled as they watched me. Soon Melanie had me on my back on the couch with my ass at the edge. This way, when she thrust inside me, she could watch, Erin could see also and if I lifted my head up I could see it going in and out. I closed my eyes, thinking. Melanie fucked me for a while like that and then she moved back, pulling out of me. Erin soon replaced her. Melanie sat next to me and had me lift my head so I could watch as Erin placed her dildo at my pussy and then slowly thrust into me. My apron was up around my waist. Melanie reached beneath me and untied it, removing it, leaving me in just the garter and stockings. Erin pumped her dildo into me steadily, watching my face. I let it happen. I let Erin fuck me in front of Melanie. As it happened I got more and more aroused until I was panting, clutching the edge of the couch. I looked up at Melanie.

"I w-w-want my wish r-r-right n-n-n-ow."

Melanie looked at me, shocked. She looked at Erin who was looking at the two of us curiously.

"Melanie, I w-w-want m-m-my wish. You p-p-promised m-m-me."

She blushed as Erin looked at her.

"Take it out, Erin."

Erin pulled out of me, frowning. She didn't want to stop fucking me.

Melanie looked at me. She smiled.

"I guess I should have expected this, Sabine."

I shivered and stood, trembling. I reached down for her hand. Melanie stood up beside me.

"Erin, just like for her, nothing gets said about anything that happens tonight, understand?"

Erin looked at the two of us and nodded. She was wondering what was going on. I solved her curiosity for her. I took Melanie's top and pulled it over her head. I folded it neatly and laid it on the couch. Then I unhooked her bra and folded it also, setting it on her top. Then I knelt before her and hooked my fingers in the dildo panty. I slowly pulled them down, kissing Melanie just like I had done before. Kissing her bush, her pussy, her legs and her feet. I helped her step out of the panty thing so she was more naked than I was. I still had the garter belt and stockings on. I moved Melanie so she was in front of the couch and had her sit down. My hands opened her legs and I got between them. Erin was watching. Just before I lowered my head to Melanie's pussy I looked at her.

"You can fuck me while I please Melanie."

My head went down and I began to kiss and lick her pussy. It didn't take Erin long. She was behind my ass and up my pussy once more. I knelt there and licked Melanie while Erin fucked my pussy. She lifted my hair out of the way so she could see me kissing and licking Melanie's pussy.

"Sabine, you're a bitch."

Melanie giggled as she said that.

"Show Erin how much of a bitch you can be."

I looked up, my face wet with her juices. Then I pulled her ass closer to the edge of the couch. I knew what she meant. My face went back down, but this time at her asshole. I kissed and licked her ass for her, listening to her moan softly. I heard Erin giggle behind me as she fucked me and watched me lick Melanie. Erin watched me lick Melanie's ass.

I felt my tummy start to clench from Erin's fucking and I lifted up and licked Melanie's pussy. I held my hand under my chin, letting the juice I missed trickle down to it. When my fingers were nice and wet from Melanie, I put one right on her asshole. Still kissing and licking her pussy, I looked up and Melanie looked back at me. Then I pushed my finger forward and watched her eyes open wider. She gasped as my finger went up her ass. I dribbled some spit down for more lubricant and thrust my finger in and out of her ass, licking her sweet pussy intently until Melanie jerked her hips up and mashed her pussy on my face. I licked as I felt her spasm, coming on my tongue. She was bucking and moaning, holding my face against her with her hands, Erin forgotten. But not by me, for as Erin watched me licking she thrust harder and faster. Just after Melanie came, my head jerked up and I whined out loud, feeling my own pussy clench down, then spasm. I knelt with Erin fucking me and felt my own orgasm spill through me. Jerking and shaking I whimpered and moaned until I slumped down, my face resting on Melanie's tummy. I slipped my finger out of Melanie's ass. Melanie and Erin looked at me. I showed them the finger that had been up her ass and then I opened my mouth and sucked on it, tasting Melanie's ass on it. I felt dirty and slutty, but I had gotten my wish, Melanie was naked and I had gotten to lick her pussy.

Melanie had by now relaxed and was sitting back watching me orgasm. When my shudders and twitches had stopped she lifted my head up.

"You're a dirty bitch, Sabine. Do you know what happens to dirty bitches?"

I shook my head no; I was having trouble getting my breath back.

"Lick me clean while Erin teaches you what happens to dirty bitches."

Erin giggled. My face, my wet face went back down to lick Melanie clean. Erin pulled my legs back so my ass was up, then she began to spank me, harder than Melanie had. I soon felt my ass stinging and hot, but I kept licking until Melanie took my head in her hands and lifted it up again. She smiled at me. Erin gave me another hard swat, making me squeal. They both giggled. Melanie turned me around so my hot, red ass was pointed at her. She caressed it with both hands, making me feel better. Erin was kneeling in front of me.

"Suck her Sabine, taste yourself."

I bent my head and sucked Erin's dildo, tasting my pussy on it. I sucked until there was no more pussy taste and lifted my head up.

"Do you want to make Erin feel good too?"

I didn't say anything but stayed kneeling. Melanie turned me to face the couch again and got up and moved behind me. I heard rustling noises and then Erin was in front of me, naked and sitting down. She opened her legs showing me a pussy with inner lips sticking out. Melanie gently pushed on the back of my head and I let it happen. My face went down and my lips touched Erin's pussy. She sucked in a breath as I began to kiss and lick her pussy for her. She tasted stronger than Melanie did, but not bad, just different. I licked and Melanie sat next to her, reaching out to fondle and squeeze on one of Erin's large breasts. I licked Erin's pussy lips, her clitoris and her slit until she tensed and gasped, bucking up and down on my face. She leaked a lot of juice, which I licked up; knowing Melanie would want me to do it. I licked slower and softer as she came until she slumped back, breathing hard. Then I sat back on my heels, my face wet and shiny.

Melanie looked at me, smirking. I felt a little nervous at that look in her eyes.

"Sabine, I need to pee and you need your face washed. Do you want to join me in the bathroom?"

My stomach clenched. I looked at her and shivered…….

12