Sabine At School Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning we woke up almost together, early, and Melanie still held me, kissing the nape of my neck. I wanted to show her how much I loved her so I slowly moved away and then turned to her. I had her lay on her stomach after I had slipped my pillow under her tummy. Then I moved between her legs.

I knelt with my face down and smothered her ass in kisses. I made sure to kiss every part of her, even down under where her thighs met her ass. I listened to her soft moans of pleasure as I did. They made me only want to please her more.

I leaned down again and holding her hips with both hands wriggled my nose between her cheeks and found her asshole with my tongue. I licked it, I kissed it and then I began to swirl my tongue over her ring. Her moans of pleasure got louder and I shivered in happiness. I licked and kissed her there, feeling her shiver. Then I pointed my tongue and pushed on her ring with it. She was wet from my spit but resistant still and I pushed harder, then licked, pushed again and licked, until her ring opened a little and the tip of my tongue slipped in her ass.

"God, you little bitch, stick it up me. Oh God, it feels so good!"

I was almost in a frenzy of licking her ass, my mind registered her words but they didn't make any sense to me. I just wanted to lick and kiss and stick my tongue up her ass. And I did, over and over. She opened more and I was able to run my tongue around the inside of her ring.

"Oh you fucking little slut, stick that slut tongue up my ass. Oh God...."

Her pleasure made me want to do this forever for her. I licked her, feeling her working her ass on my face. I knew that she loved this. But I had to do more and lowered further down. My nose was pressed to her ring and my tongue found her pussy and I began to lick her there.

"Yes, you slut, lick my pussy. Lick it. Lick my pussy, you bitch."

I licked and kissed her pussy, snaking my tongue over her lips and in between them, sticking my tongue up inside her pussy. I felt her squirming and Melanie's hands came back and pulled my head against her hard. Her hips worked, her pussy rubbed on my mouth, her ass on my nose and I felt her tense, shiver and I felt her tense once more and pull me in harder. I felt her spasms and kept licking her pussy until she relaxed, her breathing fast. Her hands left my head and I moved back slightly. I kissed her cheeks once more and laid my head on them. I was happy and content and Melanie seemed to be also. We lay like that for a while and enjoyed each other. Even if she didn't pull me up and hold me it was nice.

After a bit of my cuddling Melanie's ass, I got up and went into the bathroom. I ran a tub of hot water and went and got her. I helped her into the tub and kneeling by its side, I washed Melanie. I loved doing this for her and she liked it very much also. It was very good for me and unfortunately it was soon over. The water had started to cool and she got out and let me dry her off. I was kneeling and had finished and just leaned forward and kissed her pussy for her. She was so fresh and smelled wonderful. Melanie stroked my hair as I kissed her pussy and I felt loved. She left me and I took my shower and cleaned up. We got dressed and went to breakfast together with our books so we didn't have to go back and get them.

It was a good day. Everything was back to normal for us. Classes were not heavy on Thursday so we were both back in our room fairly early. We studied some and listened to soft music before going to dinner. I actually tasted the food tonight. Back in our room, we studied together. I felt so good about everything. I felt that she still loved me and we were together and talking once more and I wasn't being punished.

Later that evening Melanie got up and sat on the couch after getting some rope and a pair of handcuffs. I just waited.

"Take off your clothes."

I stripped for her and she had me stand in front of her naked. She cuffed my hands together and tied the rope to the cuffs. Then it was tossed over the hook in the ceiling and my arms were pulled up until I was on tiptoes. I stood quietly and waited for her.

"Do you feel embarrassed, slut?"

"Yes, a little."

She reached up and cupped my pussy in one hand.

"What is this?"

"My cunt,"

"Whose cunt?"

"Sorry, it's your cunt, Melanie."

"Is my cunt getting wet, slut?"

"Yes."

"Would my cunt like a finger up it?"

"Yes, please."

She stuck a finger up inside me and I moaned softly.

"Mmmmm, my cunt is wet, isn't it?"

"Yes."

Melanie thrust her finger in and out, making me squirm and whimper. She slid forward on the couch and reached up to my nipples, pinching and twisting them, making me gasp. I moved my feet further apart, teetering on my toes and closed my eyes as she fingered my pussy. It felt so good! She watched me carefully until she felt me trying to push down on her hand to get more stimulation. Then she removed her hand and slapped my pussy firmly. I gasped again and squirmed. My pussy felt warm.

Melanie sat back and watched me until I calmed down. Then her hand was back at my pussy, stroking it and making me squirm and whimper once more.

"Is there something that my cunt wants?"

"Yes, Melanie, please..."

"What is it?"

"Please let me come, Melanie."

"Ah but it's so nice to tease you, slut. Maybe in a while."

She watched my face again, my mouth opening and eyes closing. My hips tried to press down again and she pulled her hand away and reaching up, pinched and twisted my nipples hard.

"OH GOD!"

Melanie giggled as she watched me squirm in front of her. I tried to squeeze my thighs together and she slapped them hard, making me gasp and move them open again.

"No cheating, slut. You really want to come, don't you?"

"Y-y-yes, p-p-please."

Melanie giggled again and reached out to twist my nipples once more and I squealed, not loud, but enough. Her hand went to my pussy and rubbed again. I soon forgot about the tingling pain in my nipples and my mind was totally focused on my pussy. She slipped two fingers up inside me and thrust in and out. This time she let me push down, just slightly. I started to move my hips to get more friction. She watched, smirking at me. Then her hand left and slapped my pussy again. I went up higher on my toes and moaned. I danced backwards a bit, struggling to keep my balance. Melanie watched until I settled down again and then stood up.

She loosened the rope and let me down until my arms were in front of me, still cuffed. She undid a cuff and then pulled my arms behind me, cuffing me again. Then she turned me to face away from her and pulled the rope up. My arms came up in back and I bent over to ease the stretching.

"It's too bad your ass is still bruised, cunt. This is perfect for a spanking. But there are other things we can do."

I felt her move closer and pull my cheeks open. She spit between them and rubbed it on my asshole. I moaned in shame. I felt her spit trickling down until a strand hung on my pussy and then she shoved a finger up my pussy. Her thumb rubbed my asshole and she pushed with it. I groaned as her thumb went up my ass.

"Do you like this, bitch?"

"N-n-no."

"But I do. God, your cunt is wet, you little whore. I bet you want to be fucked, don't you?"

"Yes, please."

"Yes what, slut?"

"Yes, fuck me please."

"I suppose that you want your cunt fucked?"

"Yes, Melanie."

"What?'

"Fuck my cunt, Melanie, please."

"What?"

"Oh God, please fuck your cunt, Melanie."

I was so humiliated, having her make me beg. But I couldn't help myself. I wanted her cock up my pussy so bad.

"I don't think so tonight, you slut. You want it too much."

She teased me some more, slapped my dangling breasts a few times and left me tied up and cuffed for a few minutes, watching me from the couch. I calmed down but my abdomen felt like it was in knots and I needed to orgasm so much. Melanie finally let me down but she only unfastened one of the cuffs. She pulled me to my bed and made me lie down on my back. Then she cuffed my hands to my headboard and left me. I began to cry silently. I needed my orgasm. It wasn't going to happen. I squirmed and tried to squeeze my thighs together, anything to get to that elusive orgasm. I couldn't get enough pressure and friction though.

Melanie had undressed and put on her nightgown and she stood beside my bed.

"You won't always get to come, cunt. Only when I decide you have been good enough. Good night."

I heard her climb into her bed and whimpered softly. I laid still for a while, sniffling and feeling sorry for myself. I began to squirm again, squeezing my thighs together, anything to stimulate myself.

"Listen you little bitch, I can't get to sleep with you making all this noise. Now be still and stop the crying."

I sniffled once more and lay still; hoping that she would fall asleep soon and I could try to orgasm once more. Unfortunately, she was wound up and I was tired. The last thing I remember until morning was my listening for her regular breathing.

I woke the next morning to the feeling of my bed moving. I opened my eyes to see Melanie sitting next to me. I had a dull ache in my abdomen from being denied last night. Melanie pulled down my comforter and sheet, smirking at me. She reached down and caressed the top of my pussy. Hoping that she would make me come, I spread my legs so she could get at me completely.

"Good little bitch."

She stroked my lips and teased between them. Her fingers teased around my clitoris and I closed my eyes to savor the sensation. I was embarrassed that I was so ready, so easy for her to stimulate. She rubbed and teased until I was whimpering again and pushing up to her hand. Then she left me, but took both hands and pinched and twisted my nipples. I gasped. It hurt and I was so needy.

"You love to be toyed with, don't you, you little slut?"

"Yes, Melanie."

My nipples were fully erect, even with how hard she had treated them. I wanted her so badly.

Melanie teased my pussy again, watching me.

"If I made you come, would you want your ass fucked again, bitch?"

I was willing to do whatever she wanted if she would let me come.

"Y-y-yes."

"So you would like my cock up your ass, you fucking slut?"

"N-n-no, but if you let me....."

My words cut off as she twisted my nipples hard again. I sucked in a breath, feeling the heat on them, and the burning.

"I don't think a dirty little whore like you needs to come. Whores don't come, they just give pleasure to others."

I whimpered softly, squirming as she fingered my pussy again, watching my face and smirking. Melanie stuck two fingers up me and thrust them in and out. She smirked and I knew she was thinking. She took them out of me and looked at how they glistened. She snickered and wiped them on my left nipple. Then they were back up me. After a few more thrusts in and out, she took them out once more and wiped them on my right nipple. She let me lay there until I had calmed down once more and then stuck them up me again.

This time, when her fingers were coated with my juices she dabbed behind my ears.

"How do you like your pussy perfume, bitch? Or maybe I should call it cunt cologne."

I didn't answer.

She slapped my pussy hard, making me gasp.

"It's nice Melanie."

I shuddered as I said that.

"Good, you can wear it today when you go to class. No shower and no washing nipples or behind your ears. Let's see if anyone notices."

I whimpered again. She couldn't mean that. But she did. She uncuffed me and followed me into the bathroom, watching to make sure that I obeyed her. I washed, careful not to wash were I was told I couldn't. I felt slutty, with my pussy juice on me. She picked out my clothes, a tank top and skirt. I started for my underwear drawer.

"What do you think you are doing, cunt?"

"I was going to get a bra and panties."

"No you aren't, get dressed."

"But.."

"Do you want the punishment room today, slut?"

I shook my head no, tears in my eyes and my lower lip trembling.

"Then obey."

I turned away so she couldn't see how bad I was feeling. I dressed and slipped on the shoes she tossed to me. I stood, my hands clutched together as she showered and dressed. Then we left for breakfast. Melanie was animated, talking to me and from time to time she would whisper about my new perfume, smirking at the look on my face. I was humiliated. But I did as I was told.

A couple of times she leaned in to me and sniffed.

"Your cunt really has a distinctive odor, darling. I wonder how many will notice it."

I flushed red and just wanted to go back to our room. I knew that she wouldn't allow that and when we had finished eating we both got up to go to class. I was certain that people would smell me and know what it was. Just thinking about that made me turn bright red. It was not a nice way to start the day. I wasn't exactly nervous, but very self-conscious. I didn't notice any strange looks, but every time someone would smile at me, I flushed. I was sure that they smelled me and knew exactly what it was.

I was the first home which was unusual. Melanie's classes ended before mine. In about half an hour she came in with a bag. She smiled at me.

"Strip."

I took off all my clothes and she led me into the bathroom, making me kneel with my head down and ass up. I heard her fiddle with the bag and felt a drizzle on my asshole. She rubbed it for a bit. Then I felt a pointy thing at my ring and sliding up my ass. I was resigned to having the anal plug up me.

"Now, just relax and don't ask stupid questions, bitch. This is for your own good."

I shivered and felt something wet going inside me. I sniffed. I had no idea what was happening to me. The nozzle was removed and then it was back up me. More wet inside me. I didn't feel stuffed or uncomfortable, but strange. She let me kneel for several minutes and then pulled me up. She sat me on the toilet. I didn't know what she had done to me. Then I felt very strange inside my ass and it just opened up and everything gushed out. I turned bright red and was so embarrassed. Melanie smirked at me.

"Get back on the floor, cunt, ass up."

"Melanie, please.."

"Shut up and do as I say, you bitch."

Sniffling and very ashamed I did as I was told. I felt dirty and soiled back there. Melanie didn't care and she pulled my cheeks open and I felt another nozzle thing go up me. I started to cry.

This time more of the stuff was squeezed into my ass until I felt bloated. Melanie had me continue to kneel with my head down until I was afraid I was going to have an accident. My ass felt like it was ready to open. I was sniffling.

"Please, I need the toilet."

"Just clench for a few more seconds, slut."

I clenched down, whimpering as I felt myself starting to lose control of my sphincter. Finally Melanie pulled me up and I hobbled to the toilet, one hand behind me. I sat down and everything inside me gushed out. I was ashamed and embarrassed again.

"Wh-what did y-y-you do t-t-to me?"

"I gave you an enema."

"Wh-why?"

"For your own good, bitch. Now go in the other room after you wipe your ass and get the handcuffs."

I wiped myself, feeling sorry for myself. Then I got up, flushed the toilet and walked to our closet to get the handcuffs. Melanie followed me and stripped naked. Then she got her strapon with the biggest dildo attached to it. After she had put it on, she made me kneel and suck it until it was wet with my spit. Then she pulled me up, cuffed my hands behind my back and pushed me down over the arm of our couch. My ass was up in the air and I saw her feet go to her dresser again. She walked behind me and drizzled lube on my asshole. Then she kicked my feet apart and thrust into my pussy, making me gasp. It soon began to feel good and then I felt her thumb at my asshole, pushing until it was up my ass. I groaned as it went inside.

As Melanie fucked my pussy, making me excited; she worked her thumb around inside me, opening my ass up. She thrust in and out of me, slowly.

"For a whore, your cunt is still pretty tight."

I whimpered softly.

"Fuck back cunt. Move your slut ass."

I tried to push back, to fuck myself on her cock, but as I was I couldn't.

"I can't Melanie, I can't."

Melanie thrust with me and soon she began to thrust harder. I knew she was close to coming.

"God, you little bitch, fuck me. Fuck me you dirty whore, fuck me."

I pushed back as much as I could until she drove deep inside me and I felt her jerk and gasp. She ground on my ass, making the dildo press against her. I felt her spasms and shivered with her, pleased that she was coming. Melanie held tight against me, grinding for a little while and then she began to thrust again. I worked my ass as best I could with her, fucking, loving how it felt. Then suddenly she pulled out of my pussy and her cock was at my asshole. Without being gentle she speared me on her cock, making me groan out loud. This was her biggest cock and it hurt going inside my ass. She thrust in and out of me.

"God, I love your ass, you bitch, it's so tight."

I moaned softly. It was hurting a little. Melanie thrust in and out of my ass and then she pulled out of it and I felt it go up my pussy.

"N-n-nooo."

"What?"

"No, Melanie, please, it's dirty, it was just up my ass."

She slapped a cheek and giggled.

"No, it isn't. That's why I gave you an enema. There isn't anything in your ass now, bitch."

She pounded up me, making me gasp and grunt. Then she was out and back up my ass again. She wasn't gentle; she just fucked me hard until I felt her drive deep up my ass.

"Oh fuck, you cunt, I'm coming."

I felt her grinding on my ass again, her cock deep inside my ass. I whimpered softly. I felt her jerking against me and she grabbed my hair, pulling my head back and up. My breath hissed out. Melanie bent over and hissed in my ear.

"Fuck, you cunt, fuck my cock."

I squirmed my ass back and forth for her. I was moaning and whimpering continually, both with a little pain and shame. My back was arched and tears were trickling down my cheeks. She held as tight to my ass she could until her spasms stopped again and then began to pound into my ass once more. Then her cock was out and up my pussy again, pounding that too. Melanie hammered my pussy and bent over me.

"Do you like being fucked, bitch? Do you like a cock up your tight cunt?"

"Y-y-yes."

She pulled back and slammed up my ass. I groaned softly.

"Do you like being fucked, cunt? Do you like a big cock up your slutty ass?"

"N-n-no."

Melanie thrust in and out of my ass hard, making me grunt as she hit my ass with her hips, still holding my head up. Tears were now running out of my eyes as she pulled my hair hard. She changed what she was doing, pumping in my pussy three or four times, then pulling out and shoving her cock in my ass, for three or four strokes, then back in my pussy. She finally let go of my hair and reached under me. I jerked as her fingers found my nipple. I moaned as she began to stroke me while alternating fucking my pussy, then my ass, then my pussy again.

I whimpered softly as she stroked me, panting.

"Come you little fucking whore, move your slut ass."

She pounded into my ass over and over, rubbing my nipples, then pinching and twisting them. Melanie drove up my ass, grinding on it and she cried out and I felt her spasms start again. I was hurting on my nipples from the pinching and twisting, my ass felt raw and my pussy wide open. Melanie ground on me again, twitching and jerking as she came. She slumped over me, panting and breathing hard. Finally she rose up. Still pulling my hair back she hissed in my ear.

"Does my little whore want to come?"

"Y-y-yes."

She pulled out of my ass and then moved to sit on the couch.