Sabine At School Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sabineteas
Sabineteas
2,037 Followers

"Come over here and ride my cock, then, slut."

I tried to get up, but I couldn't so I wriggled until I slipped off the arm and fell on the floor. Melanie giggled at me. I got my knees under myself and worked them forward until I could sit up straight. Then I struggled to my feet and dizzy with the effort I took halting steps towards her. Melanie just sat, watching me and smirking at my struggling. I swung one leg over hers and looked down. Her cock was lying on her belly. She made no move to help me. I moved up further and tried to catch the head with my pussy but it was so slippery it just slid away. I tried and tried and began to sob with frustration.

"Please Melanie, help me."

"Does my little slut want a cock?"

"Y-y-yes."

Melanie watched me struggle to get it inside me, giggling. She finally took pity and held it up for me. I centered my pussy on it and slid down, gasping as it went up my pussy. I didn't care anymore that it had been up my ass, I wanted to come too bad.

I began to rise and fall on it but I wasn't getting enough stimulation. Tears leaking from my eyes I lowered myself down and leaned forward until the harness pressed on my clitoris. I started to hunch my ass back and forth, rubbing my clitoris on the harness holding her cock. My eyes closed as the stimulation increased. Melanie reached up and squeezed my breasts and pinched my nipples once more.

"Come on and fuck, you bitch.

I didn't care anymore; she could torment my breasts and nipples as much as she wanted if I could only come. She let go of my nipples and with each hand began to spank my ass. I could feel the heat building in my ass but it was good. I was going to come. I hunched and wriggled on her cock until I felt my stomach contract and then I spasmed.

"Ah you little hot assed cunt. Fuck, you slut."

My head went back and mouth opened, panting and groaning as I felt my orgasm hit. As soon as Melanie felt the first contraction, she began to thrust up into my pussy. She slammed into me and I squealed as it made my orgasm intensify. I shuddered and twitched on her as she fucked me hard. I finally slumped over on her, trembling and lightheaded.

Melanie stopped fucking me and then she held me to her. I felt her hand stroke my hair. I lay on her, panting and shuddering at the sensations that had rushed through me. She held me gently, stroking my hair.

"Good girl. Very good girl."

All I could do was snuggle closer and try to catch my breath.

"What do good little whores do after they are fucked, Sabine?"

I sniffled and stood on shaky legs. Melanie's cock slid out of me easily. I moved until I could kneel beside her legs and bent over. I teased her cock with my lips until I could get it in my mouth. Then I sucked her, tasting my pussy on her cock. Melanie leaned back and stroked my hair once more, smiling at me as I sucked her cock clean.

"You're a good girl, Sabine."

I felt very good hearing her say that to me. It made the pain in my nipples; my spanked ass and my raw asshole not feel quite as bad. Melanie let me suck until she felt I cleaned it well and then she pulled my mouth off. She leaned forward and kissed me. I felt wonderful! She stood up, took off her strapon and then undid the handcuffs. My arms were useless from being cuffed for that long. She helped me up and led me to her bed. She pulled the covers down and lay me down gently and then climbed in with me. She pressed up against me, making me lie on my side and held me with one arm. She stroked my belly and I almost purred in delight. I pushed my ass back against her, my back too, so I could feel her breasts on me. It wasn't long and I was asleep.

When I awoke the next morning Melanie was already awake but still holding me. I pressed up against her even more.

"Good morning Melanie."

"Good morning Sabine. Where you a good girl last night?"

"I think so. Do you think I was good?"

"Yes, and good girls get treats, Sabine."

She moved away from me and pulled me to my back. I wasn't sure what she meant until I felt the covers move off us and Melanie slid down the bed.

"No Melanie, no, I'm not clean. Don't."

"Be quiet."

I clenched my legs together to keep her from doing what she intended. I was embarrassed at what I must smell like. Melanie pinched my inner thigh until I had to move it away and she slid between my legs.

"No Melanie, I'm dirty. You shouldn't."

She just held my legs open and kissed my pussy. Her tongue ran through my lips and it felt so good. I gave up. Melanie licked my dirty pussy and kissed it. She held my hands with hers and laved it with her tongue, swirling it between my lips, flicking my clitoris, kissing me. My head fell back and grasped her hands hard as she licked me, bringing me to orgasm. It was so nice. Even if I was ashamed at what I smelled like and how I must taste. It didn't take long and my stomach clenched and I spasmed against her mouth. My head rolled from side to side and my hands gripped hers hard. Melanie continued to lick me until my spasms stopped and then she looked up, smiling at me.

"It doesn't have to be me all the time, darling. I wanted to be good to you this morning. Just like you were to me last night."

"Thank you Melanie, but I am ashamed. I was dirty."

"It's all right, darling. It was you and I love you too, you know."

I helped her up beside me and we held each other, kissing and loving one another. It was a beautiful morning!

It was Saturday and we each took showers and dressed down to be like any other college age girls. We went to breakfast together and smiled, laughed and talked about school just like other girls did. The only thing we didn't talk about like other girls was guys. We had no real interest in them as long as we had each other. That was perfectly fine with us.

When we were back in our room we sat and listened to music and talked about school more, what we liked and didn't, our families, just everything. I was very happy and I think Melanie was too. It was nice to spend a day without worrying about school, assignments, tests and all of that. Even if I should have been studying more because of not doing it on Monday and Tuesday. It just didn't seem that important to me.

We didn't cuddle or play games, but just acted like two friends. I really, really liked that very much. We went out for lunch and then took a walk around campus. Just to be outside and to enjoy the air and each other. We even went to the mall and shopped. I didn't buy anything but it was fun to be out with Melanie. We kept laughing and giggling all throughout the afternoon. It was one of the best days of my life.

When we got back home, Melanie sat down and looked thoughtful, so I just sat at my desk and read a little so I wouldn't bother her. Every now and then I would look at her and she was always looking at me with a look full of thought on her face. I wanted to ask her if something was wrong or if I could help her with something, but she would tell me if she wanted my help. Finally she got up and went in our closet. I listened to her rustling around and after quite a while she came out with two nice dresses, one of hers and one of mine.

"Sabine, come here and get dressed. We're going out."

Of course I did as I was told. I got my dress, stockings and low heels. Melanie had everything, bra, panties, everything. I felt a little uncomfortable but I was going to be with her so that was fine. I just had to watch when I sat or crossed my legs.

Melanie drove us to a little restaurant. It was very quiet and dim and was Italian. She ordered shrimp alfredo for each of us. I had never had it before and it was good. We talked some, but Melanie was still thoughtful, although she did smile at me. Mostly we just enjoyed each other's company and the good food. We even had dessert, Italian ice, which was new to me and good also. Eventually though we had to leave and go home. I loved the entire evening. Melanie didn't even show me to some one.

When we were back in our room and I had taken off my dress and shoes, Melanie stopped me from going farther.

"Sabine, darling, trust me?"

"Yes, Melanie, you know I do."

"Stay here."

I stood quietly in just my stockings as Melanie went into the closet. She came up behind me and tied a scarf over my eyes. I was a little nervous, but I did trust her. She helped me to lie down on the rug on my back and I heard her walk away. Then she was back.

"Open your mouth, Sabine."

I did and she put a rubber thing in it and tied something around my head. I didn't know what it was and was getting more nervous. It was hard to keep my mouth around the thing and breath too. I heard clothes rustling and then a little pressure on my mouth. The thing was pushing in harder. I sensed Melanie close to me, but I didn't really know where. I was just confused. I heard a gasp above me and more pressure. My hands came up to try to ease the pressure and felt Melanie's legs on either side of my head. I didn't understand. The pressure eased somewhat and then came back, along with another gasp from her. Then I felt her hands at my head and the scarf was undone and pulled away. I blinked my eyes at the light and then I saw Melanie's naked ass right above them.

I didn't understand until I looked forward and saw Melanie's pussy split open by a dildo, a dildo that was held up by my mouth. I was surprised, shocked and grasped by a feeling of wonder. Melanie was a virgin! But now her tight pussy was stretched open and I was part of it. She lifted slightly and then moved back down. I watched fascinated as I saw what a pussy looked like as it was fucked. You could see the inner lips disappear as she lowered herself and then roll back out as she rose. Her pussy glistened as I watched as she was fucked, penetrated. At first it was slow movements, but as Melanie became more excited, she moved faster and it hurt my teeth and lips when she pushed down. But, I was part of her being fucked and it was good. I watched and winced, entranced by what I was seeing, the hurt in my mouth ignored. I could even see her asshole winking at me. It was nice, very nice. Melanie rode my face for a long while until she groaned and lifted herself off the dildo my mouth was holding.

I watched it slip out of her, seeing her lips slowly close as she knelt above me, shivering slightly. She reached down and touched her pussy and let out a little gasp.

"I can't keep doing it, I am too tender"

She moved around and unfastened the dildo thing and pulled it out of my mouth. I worked my mouth and lips to try and get rid of all the drool that had been produced. I swallowed and managed to croak.

"Why Melanie? You were a virgin. Why now?"

"I didn't want to be one anymore, although I haven't had a real cock yet and I don't think I will anytime soon. But I wanted it done for a reason. Sometime, when you have been good, Sabine, I will let you fuck me. Not in the ass, though."

At that she laughed.

"But, if you are a good girl, at times I will let you fuck me. Will that be nice?"

"I think so, Melanie. It will be very different."

"I think so too, now get down and lick my pussy so I can come."

I immediately got my head between her legs and began to lick and kiss her tender pussy, being careful not to be too rough or to put too much pressure on her. It wasn't long before she orgasmed, clutching my head and pulling my face and lips to her pussy. I felt her jerk and shudder and kissed her pussy as she orgasmed. I was so happy!

We went to bed together that night and this time I faced her so our breasts rubbed on each other, our legs twined together and I kissed her lips over and over. Melanie kissed me back and for a long time we luxuriated in each other's arms and the feeling of out bodies pressed together. It was marvelous! But, eventually Melanie made me turn so that my back was to her front and we fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning alone; Melanie was up already and dressed. I got out of bed, naked of course, and walked to her. She smiled at me and I kissed her. Then I went to shower. I stayed naked afterwards so it she wanted to tease or toy with me, I was available to her. She did some, but seemed deep in thought.

Finally we went to lunch together. Melanie was quiet for much of the time. She finally seemed to shake herself.

"Come on Sabine, there is something that has to be done."

I didn't know what, but I followed her. She led me to her car and we drove off campus to an apartment building. We went inside and to a door on the second floor. Melanie knocked and shortly a boy came to the door. He grinned at her then noticed me. I was getting nervous. Melanie wasn't looking too comfortable either.

"Come to pay off?"

"Yes, but she'll do it."

Now I was feeling very uncomfortable.

Melanie took me by the shoulders and led me inside. There was another boy in the apartment.

"Sabine, these two have been helping me with my math work. I'm not good at it and neither are you. They specified a payment. You will pay for me."

My stomach flipped as I pictured myself being fucked for Melanie's tutoring. I was not feeling very happy at all. Melanie did not look happy either. The door closed like the sound of the building falling down around me. My cheeks began to get wet from tears trickling out of my eyes.

Melanie looked at me.

"Sabine, it isn't fucking. I only promised them a cock suck."

One of them snickered.

"Yeah, a naked cock sucking."

Melanie sighed.

"Take off your clothes, Sabine."

"Not so fast, it was for you to be sucking cock, not her."

"I'll do it, I'll do it for her."

I didn't want Melanie to have to humiliate herself. I began to strip.

"If she isn't going to suck, she can be naked so we can see her. I want to see her naked."

"I'll do it for her."

I had pulled my top over my head and was pushing down my slacks. I kicked them off hurriedly and almost tore my bra getting it off. I pushed my panties down and stepped out of them, blushing furiously.

"There, you have me naked, you don't need her naked too."

The two boys stepped away, after taking a good look at me, which made me blush even more. They whispered between themselves. Finally they came back and agreed to me doing the sucking. I took one by the hand and asked where the bedroom was.

"No, you can do it right here."

I shuddered but I knelt in front of one of them. He stood arrogantly with his hands on his hips. This was not going to be easy. I reached up and unfastened his pants and tugged them and his shorts down. An already erect cock sprang out in front of me. His roommate snickered. I closed my eyes, opened them again and took his cock in my hand. Leaning forward, I opened my mouth and began to suck. He moved back and sat down on their couch, moving me until I was kneeling on it at right angles to him. I got my mouth on him again and jerked as he grasped one of my breasts. I lifted my mouth off him to tell him to let go of me.

"Just suck it bitch."

I gave up and went back to sucking, letting him feel my tits as much as he wanted. He wanted to feel them a lot. My nipples hardened, of course, embarrassing me even more. He didn't help me at all, just made me suck and suck until I felt him stiffen even harder in my mouth. I started to lift my head up, but he held me down. I knew what was coming. Him, in my mouth. I closed my eyes and felt him making short thrusts with his hips and then I felt the first spurt across my tongue and to the back of my mouth. I couldn't help gagging, which made the two of them laugh. My head was held down until the last spurt shot out of his cock, then held down longer.

"Swallow."

I held back until I couldn't any longer and then I swallowed. I gagged again. I swallowed and gagged until he finally let go of my head. I wiped my mouth off and looked around. Melanie was staring off away from me. The other guy was staring at me, smirking. He moved in front of Melanie and crooked a finger at me. I got up and walked over. He pushed on my shoulders and I knelt in front of him.

"You can watch your friend pay off your debt, Melanie. Look at her."

Melanie turned to look and he undid his pants and let them fall. I watched another stiff cock spring into view and without thinking of anything but keeping my Melanie from having to be humiliated like this, I opened my mouth and began to suck him. This one was more aggressive and took my head in both his hands. He began to thrust back and forth in my mouth, not hard, but still fucking my face. I did the best I could, licking around it and keeping my lips tight around the cock in my mouth. He didn't last much longer than the first. I just let it happen. I felt him harden and twitch and he came in my mouth also. I couldn't stop from gagging, but I swallowed his stuff anyway. Anything to have this be over. When he was satisfied that I had swallowed everything, he let me go and I got up. I slipped into my panties and bra and then my top and slacks.

Melanie got up and took my hand and we left to snickers and words of thanks. I was silent until we got to the parking lot. Then I bent over and vomited up my lunch and two loads of sperm. Melanie held me as my stomach spasmed and I shook until I was through being sick.

We got in her car and in silence drove back to campus and our room. It was a very quiet night. Neither of us had anything to say. I know that Melanie felt bad at using me. I felt bad for myself also, but I couldn't have watched her do what I did, suck cock for tutoring. It was better than her doing it for me. At bedtime, she took me to her bed and held me and I heard a few soft sobs behind me. But my darling still held me to her. I enjoyed that, even if I was ashamed of myself for what I had done for her.

Sabineteas
Sabineteas
2,037 Followers