Sable

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, in anticipation of what I hoped would follow, I took myself off to bed - then lay there, eagerly.

And although at first I thought I might well be proved wrong - when he lay down beside the bed and spent time slowly and thoroughly cleansing himself - once that was done, he certainly didn't disappoint me.

The next hour or two was very much a repeat of what he had done with me the previous night - slowly arousing me, then deeply satisfying me with that far too dextrously proficient tongue. Then, once I had rolled myself over for him, fucking me long and hard with that truly magnificent cock. Leaving me, as he had before - sprawled, utterly drained and, most definitely, well and truly satisfied.

*****

But, sad to say, although I left food out for the remaining four nights for him, he didn't reappear - and who knows where, or why he went.

The last thoughts I had as I drove back homewards - other than being grateful for the two glorious nights he had given me - was the thought that, if by some fateful chance our timing had been calamitous, then what might I actually be carrying away within me...


IF YOU ENJOYED THIS STORY CHECK OUT ALL MY OTHER SUBMISSIONS - AND
IF YOU WANT CONTRIBUTORS TO CONTINUE POSTING TO THIS SITE
PLEASE DOYOUR BIT ANDVOTE!!!

12