Sabrina and Her Brother Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled as I watched Doug get out of his suit as quickly as he could. His cock was already semi-hard, and he got behind Denise and began to lick and suck her pussy. Denise was doing a wonderful job of sending wave after wave of pleasure through my body, and I was quickly getting wet and aroused. Doug stopped eating Denise and positioned himself behind her so that he could begin fucking her. She laughed softly as he pushed the head of his cock into her, then let out a long, low moan as he entered her fully and began to pump her. She went back to licking me, but made frequent moans and cries of pleasure as Doug filled her with his cock. It was extraordinarily erotic and I felt an orgasm begin to boil within me.

Denise sensed it too, and wanting to prevent me from coming too soon, said, "Let's switch." She had Doug lay down on the bed, and then she straddled his face, while she told me to suck her wetness off of Doug's cock. I moved up over him and took his hard, drenched cock in my hand. It felt hard and hot, and I opened my mouth and took his head in, tasting both Denise and his precum. I slowly began to suck and lick his cock, as Denise watched while being eaten by Doug.

After a few moments, Denise had us switch again, this time with me straddling Doug's mouth, Denise riding his cock. She had me face her, so that we could kiss from time to time while we both pleasured ourselves on Doug. The sex was incredibly erotic and I tried so hard to not come too quickly – I wanted this to last as long as possible.

Denise slid off of Doug and we swapped locations. It was so erotic to think that Denise's pussy juices would soon be deep inside my own pussy, courtesy of Doug's shaft. His cock slid into me and I let out a loud moan as I felt my pussy expand. It took several strokes before I could take all of him inside me. Denise sat on Doug's face for a few minutes, but then slid off so she could get a good up-close view of Doug's cock inside of me. I was highly aroused and leaned forward so Doug could play and suck on my breasts, and then leaned further in so that I could kiss him. I tasted Denise's pussy on his lips and in his mouth as we kissed deeply, passionately. Despite my best efforts, I could feel myself getting close to a powerful orgasm, and found myself riding him hard, thrusting my hips down onto him, grinding my clit against him. My moans of pleasure began to get louder and then I was shaking and moaning and crying out as the orgasm burst out of me and I collapsed on Doug's chest, panting for breath. I could tell Doug was close to coming but was holding on, for some reason.

After a few moments I slid off of Doug, and Denise had me move over to the edge of the bed on my back, and spread my legs open. Doug got between them and entered me, pumping me slowly. It didn't take long before he threw back his head and began gasping loudly, as he thrust his hips, coming inside of me deep. He stayed inside of me until his orgasm abated, and then slid out and sat back on the bed, next to me. As soon as he got out from between my legs, Denise was there, on her stomach, licking and sucking up the mix of juices between my thighs. What she really wanted, and didn't have a long wait for, was the white, creamy come that began to drip from my pussy. Never in a million years did I ever think I'd be watching this. But there was prim and proper Denise, wearing nothing but the pearl necklace, eagerly moving her tongue, scooping up my oldest brother's come as it spilled out of me. Although my orgasm had sexually exhausted me, I still began to feel aroused, watching Denise suck my pussy clean.

After she had finished eating me, she stood up, leaned over me, and gave me a deep, wet, passionate kiss, transferring some of the come from my pussy to my mouth, via her mouth. Then I laid back and watched her begin to suck Doug's limp cock, cleaning it of the juices that coated it thickly. Surprisingly, I saw him begin to grow hard again, and I smiled and shook my head. I couldn't believe I was doing all of this, much less on our parents bed.

Before too long, Doug was hard again, and I laid there on the bed and watched them. It was very apparent they knew each other's bodies well and had been lovers for many years. I finally accepted the fact that, even when Denise had married Jeff, she never really did stop with Doug. And once again I couldn't believe I hadn't suspected a thing.

Denise got on all fours and Doug got behind her and entered her. He began to slowly pump her from behind while she watched in the mirror over the dresser. A quick glance at the clock on the dresser showed that I didn't have much time to get cleaned up and get home, so I left those two to their pleasure and went and got into the shower. I came out of the bathroom and found them laying next to each other, Doug on his back, Denise on her stomach with her legs spread partially open. Denise was absentmindedly playing with his wet, limp cock as they quietly talked and joked, even as a stream of come slipped out of her onto the bed.

"I'm heading home... you two going to spend the rest of the day here?" I was joking when I said it, but I wouldn't have been too surprised if they both had said yes.

"No, we've got to get going too... I can only imagine what disaster Jeff has created, trying to take care of the kids."

We all laughed at that, and then Denise said, "Sabrina, can we talk about Saturday, for a minute?"

I said, "Sure, I suppose... did we have something planned?"

"Well, not yet, but we were hoping to... would you be able to spend some extra time here on Saturday? Jeff and I have asked the neighbors to watch our kids for the day, and so we were kind of hoping to have some extra time together."

Doug said, "And even though I have an early morning meeting at my office on Saturday morning, I'll be here as soon as that is over."

The thought of everyone together had always been in the very back of my mind, and I admit that at times I had given it brief thought in passing... but now it appeared it would come together in just a few days. I said, "So... all of us, together? Will there be enough room on the bed for us all?"

We laughed again, and then Denise said, "I think it will really be special. Do you think your babysitter will mind?"

"No, I'll ask her when I get home today."

"Ok, sounds good... I'll call you tomorrow to confirm."

I walked back into the house to find Melissa and Brayden playing in the living room. I set my bag down on the counter and walked over to pick up Brayden, who was happy to see me. Melissa stood up and gave me a big smile, and we talked a few minutes. She said that she'd be happy to watch Brayden a little longer on Saturday, but that she was going to meet up with friends and so needed to be home to catch her ride at 2pm. Just then, the phone rang, and it was Greg calling from Chicago to talk with me. While I was talking to Greg, Melissa took Brayden's juice glass and began to refill it on the counter, right next to my bag. I was trying to hold Brayden and talk to Greg, and so wasn't watching Melissa, but I caught her peeking into my bag as she put the lid back on Brayden's juice cup. She had a somewhat embarrassed smile on her face as she walked over and handed me the cup, then waved goodbye. A wave of panic went through me, and as soon as I hung up the phone with Greg, I walked over to my bag on the counter. I didn't think there was anything incriminating in it, and then remembered that Denise had given me my thong back just as I was leaving, and that I had thrown it into the bag. Sure enough, when I looked into the bag, there it was, in a crumpled, soaked heap next to my shampoo and conditioner. I moved closer to the bag and could smell Denise's pussy, her juices having completely soaked the crotch of the thong. It wasn't like I was trying to be obvious, but I was doing a very poor job of hiding my liaisons from Melissa. How much did she know? How much did she suspect?

The phone rang again, and this time it was Jeff. "So... sounds like you guys had all the fun without me?"

"Hi, Jeff... yes, it was very enjoyable... and yes, I missed you."

"Aw... that's sweet of you to say, Sis... I'm glad you guys had fun, but I can't wait until Saturday." There was pure glee in his voice as he said that.

"I bet you can't!"

"No, really... I wish I could get together with you earlier, but I have to be at work on Thursday and Friday, and so does Doug, so... you've got two days to rest up for the big event on Saturday!"

Denise had mentioned the same thing before I left – that there would be no one waiting for me at Mom and Dad's house on Thursday and Friday. I had to admit to myself that I truly was enjoying the sexual adventures, but also that a few days rest would do me good. What concerned me more was that I would have plenty of time to think, which meant plenty of time for that little voice in my head to accuse me of my infidelity and whore-like behavior. I was not looking forward to that aspect.

I also wasn't sure what to do about Melissa. Would she tell anyone what she had seen? I knew that she wouldn't tell her mother anything, but what about her friends? Would Greg find out, somehow, someway? At times I was almost frozen with fear over the thought that he would come storming through the door, with his hands full of pictures showing what I had been doing with my brothers and Denise. How could I possibly explain that? The knot in my stomach began to come back.

Nevertheless, Melissa showed up right on time Thursday morning, and showed no signs of knowing anything, so I slipped out and headed over to Mom and Dad's house and took care of things there. I took Buddy on a little longer walk, up the back trail to the orchard and landscaped patio (complete with fire-pit, benches, and a daybed) that Mom and Dad had carved out of the forest that surrounded their house. It was a beautiful day and gave me some time to think about all that had been going on in my life. I was trying to make peace with what I had done, and what I was intending on doing. It seemed to me that, while I enjoyed the sex tremendously, this infidelity had to stop before it became a habit, before it consumed me. I decided that I would enjoy myself, but that when Greg got back, the sex with Jeff, Doug, and Denise would come to an end. I drove back home feeling refreshed, my head clear of confusion and doubt.

I got home much earlier than normal, having been gone about an hour and a half, and realized that I had once again forgotten to shut the garage door when I left. I was planning on going shopping later that day, so I left the car out of the garage and parked on the driveway. I walked in through the door and set my purse down on the counter. The house was very quiet. Brayden must be down for a nap, I thought. But where was Melissa?

Before I knew it, I was slipping off my shoes and tiptoeing around the house, unsure of what I might find. I softly walked down the hall and peeked in Brayden's room – sure enough he was fast asleep. I then heard movement in my bedroom, and silently, slowly made my way down until I could peek into the room.

Melissa was completely naked, her clothes in a pile at the foot of the bed. She was going through my dresser and had already pulled out several items of lingerie. I watched in complete fascination as she went to try on one of my black thongs. Her small, yet amazingly perky breasts swayed as she bent over to put it on, sliding it up over her hips. She was thin and didn't have the hips that I did, so it wasn't a good fit, but that didn't stop her from admiring herself in a variety of poses in the mirrors on the closet doors. She stood up, faced herself in the mirror, and then closed her eyes and began to play with her nipples. She rocked her hips back and forth slowly as she teased and pulled on them. Then she slid one hand down her stomach and under the thong, and shifted her leg out, moving her hand between, and began to play with herself.

I stood there frozen, too scared to move, completely unsure what to do. What surprised me most was that, although my mind was racing with confusion, my body was reacting to what I was seeing, and I knew I was getting aroused. This is ridiculous, I thought to myself. She's 19. She's my neighbor's daughter. This just can't happen. No.

Melissa opened her eyes and walked over to the bed, picking up something off the dresser before settling herself on the bed. I looked and saw what it was she picked up – my lavender thong, the one that Denise had worn yesterday, the one she had seen in my bag yesterday, the one I had thrown into the dirty clothes basket. She had fished it out and was now laying back, legs spread apart, the lavender thong over her nose as she stroked her pussy through the black thong she was wearing. She stroked through the thong for a little while, and then set the lavender thong aside while she lifted her hips and pulled it off. Her eyes were glazed over with lust, totally focused on the pleasure she was giving herself.

As she lay back, she spread her legs and closed her eyes, slowly moving her hand down to her pussy. She did not have much hair between her legs, but what she did have was dark. I watched as her finger split open her lips, and even from the doorway I could see she was wet. She slid a finger, then two fingers inside of her, before pulling them out and stroking her clit. She opened her eyes momentarily to pick up the lavender thong again, and then put the thong back over her face as she closed her eyes and got down to the business of stroking herself.

It did not take her long, probably five minutes at most, to bring herself to climax. The entire time she was masturbating she was slow and methodical, never deviating from her pattern, despite the growing moans of pleasure and shaking arms and legs. There was a sharp cry as she came, and then she relaxed and let her hands drop to her sides. After resting a few moments she slid her fingers back inside and tasted herself several times. She laid there in bliss, slowly caressing herself and fingering the lavender thong.

Although I was thoroughly aroused and could feel that I had soaked through the crotch in my panties, I knew I couldn't face Melissa, and so quickly, quietly retraced my steps to the garage. I got back in my car, and hit the garage door button, making the door shut. Once it was about a quarter of the way shut, I stopped it and reversed it, so that it opened again. I knew it was loud enough to signal to Melissa that I was home. Taking my time, I walked back into the house, and found her coming out of the main bathroom, straightening her shirt. She gave me a nervous smile, and said, "Hello, Mrs. Woods, you're home early."

"Yes, I wanted to do some shopping with Brayden, and so I hurried through my chores and got home as soon as I could."

She smiled, and said, "Brayden was great, he's been asleep for just over an hour."

As if on cue, Brayden woke up, and Melissa went to go get him. I said, "Oh, let me get him, really, it's ok."

Melissa smiled and went into the living room, while I went in and picked up Brayden. I came back out and got her money out of my wallet, and handed it to her, saying, "Are we still on for tomorrow?"

"Oh, yeah, of course!"

"And you can stick around for a few extra hours on Saturday?"

"Yep, no problem."

With that she walked out. I was trembling with anticipation as I set Brayden down on my bed and quickly opened up my lingerie drawer, looking for the black thong Melissa had been wearing. I found it underneath my stack of bras, folded neatly. I sat down on the edge of the bed and unfolded it, examining the crotch. It was wet with her juices, and surprising myself with my eagerness, I quickly put it to my nose.

Her scent was intoxicating. Absolutely intoxicating. So different from my scent, and from Denise's scent. Melissa smelled fresh, and sweet, without the hint of muskiness that both Denise and I had. I quickly put my tongue out and tasted the crotch, and let out a soft moan as her flavors danced about my taste buds like butterflies on a summer day. I could see her in my mind, legs spread, stroking her pussy. Part of me regretted not confronting her, to see if it might have led to something more. But then I realized I had enough complications in my life, and didn't need additional worries on top of what I was already dealing with.

Brayden was awake, and so I thought I would head out to do some shopping. I needed to go by the grocery store and run a few more errands. But before I went, I decided to give myself a little erotic thrill, and stripped off my panties and put on the thong Melissa had worn. Somehow the thought of her juices next to mine was incredibly erotic and powerful, and I couldn't stop smiling to myself as I ran my errands. I apparently also couldn't stop dripping, and by the time I got home I had done a good job of making the thong even wetter.

Jeff called later that evening. "Hey... how's it going?"

"Good, how are you?"

"I'm totally chomping at the bit for Saturday, Sabrina... this is going to be so awesome."

I laughed, and said, "Spoken like a true pervert."

"Of course I am. And that's why I called. Can I ask a favor?"

"I suppose..."

"Would you mind getting an outfit to wear, for Saturday?"

"What kind of an outfit?"

"Lingerie, of course... I was thinking white satin, maybe a little lace, but not too much... you know, the thong, garter-belt, stocking, bustier combo..."

"Well, I'll see what I can find tomorrow, but I'm not promising anything."

"Thanks, Sabrina, you're the best!"

The next day, Friday, I decided to take somewhat of a daring step, or at least I thought it was daring; I decided to leave the black thong from yesterday on the very top of the dirty clothes basket, as sort of a signal to Melissa. I wasn't totally sure it was the best thing to do, but my head was still spinning a little from what I had seen and tasted, and decided at the last minute to leave it there when I headed out to Mom and Dad's house. I told Melissa I was going to do a little more shopping after my chores, so that she would have some time to find the thong and potentially enjoy it, although once I was in the car I regretted wearing the thong, much less leaving it out for her to find. What if I was wrong, about what I saw yesterday, I kept asking myself. I knew I was playing a dangerous game and that I needed to be careful – much more careful. Despite my recent performance as the family slut, deep down I knew I didn't want to lose Greg.

I did my chores quickly, taking Buddy for a very short walk, but he didn't seem to mind because it was already very hot and stuffy out. I headed to the mall that had both Victoria's Secret and Frederick's of Hollywood, hoping that I'd be able to find what Jeff was looking for at one of the stores. Sure enough, Fredericks had exactly what Jeff had asked for, and I had to admit it would look great on me. I particularly liked the fact that the satin fabric had floral patterns embroidered on it, and that it wasn't too difficult to cinch up. I will admit, also, that not once but twice I had waves of guilt hit me hard, when I thought too much about the fact that I was buying some fancy lingerie not for my husband, but for my brother, or rather, for my brothers and my sister-in-law. That put a damper on my mood and distracted my thoughts. By the time I got home I had forgotten about leaving the thong for Melissa to find.

When I got home, I found Melissa trying to feed Brayden, who had woken up cranky and wasn't being very cooperative. I told her I'd take over, and I could tell she was nervous and unsure about something. She said, "Mrs. Woods, I... um... I..."

I smiled at her, and tried to show genuine openness to her, to get her to finish her sentence, but she mumbled, "I... forgot what I was going to say. Sorry."